Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟹𝟻 -

1.4K 56 10
By bubbly_writter

Please listen to music for best experience once I write you too! ⬆︎

The second round was able to make Izuku go pale.

"AND THE HEADBAND OF WHOEVER WON FIRST PLACE IN THE LAST ROUND WILL BE WORTH A TOTAL OF TEN MILLION POINTS!" The referee, known as the pro hero Midnight, announces. All eyes turn to Izuku who felt like a huge rock just fell on his head.
"I'm doomed-" He thinks out loud as he gripped his hair.

"YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PAIR YOURSELF IN GROUPS OF FOUR!"

And to no surprise, no one was interested in being with Izuku, considering whoever teamed with him would be targeted too. Izuku looks at Katsuki who smirked from a distance as he already gathered with his team.
'I hate you' Izuku mouthed which made Katsuki snort, shaking his head in discouragement. 'Love you too' he mouths back resulting in Izuku blushing as he went back to focus at the task at hand.

Most were in teams already as Izuku scanned the room for his brother, that he spotted as he ran to join him.

"Sorry Zu, I tried finding someone, but everyone is taken or refused." Shinso sighs.

"Shinso! Please tell me you're on my team!" Izuku pleads and Shinso looks at him perplexed.
"I already assumed we were." Shinso responds honestly and Izuku smiles.
"At least I have someone who actually loves me." Izuku says loud enough for the blonde to hear and he snickers shaking his head in discouragement.
"Suck it up Deku!" Katsuki yells back in amusement.

"Do you have place for one more?" Someone asks curious and they turn to be faced to a pink haired girl.
"Mei! Yes! Wanna be with us!?" Izuku begs on his knees making the girl laugh.
"Of course! Who wouldn't want to be with broccoli boy and Insomniac cat?" She grins ruffling his hair.
"Thank you! Thank you so much Mei!" Izuku cries hugging her.

Shinso sighs as he pulls the boy away from her.
"Even if this is a very emotional moment, we should make a plan, we lost too much time on building a team." Shinso orders and they nod in agreement.

Izuku looks at the surrounding groups, analyzing the students left and then stares intensely at the group as he thought of a strategy.

"So, we know we'll be the most targeted team because of me... So Mei, defence. Shinso, attack and I'll take care of taking the bands and also do my best to help both of you." Izuku explains as he observed the groups staring at them. "Unless you guys have other strategies in mind?" He questions looking at the two who shake their heads.

"You're the man for strategies! Plus, you're giving me the perfect chance to show off my babies!" Mei exclaims.
"Okay,- Oh, and one more thing.." Izuku starts with a smirk that made them nervous.
"Whatever you guys do, unless for defence do not pay any attention to Kacchan's team." Izuku whispers.
"Why?" Shinso asks confused.
"Because he's a big baby who needs attention, if not he gets angy and if he gets angy, he'll stop thinking properly and blow everyone around him up." Izuku explains like he was talking about a child. "Which also means, less work for us." The greenette concludes under the concerned looks from Shinso.
"I'M IN!" Mei yells catching the attention of the people around them. "Mission annoy mister boom boom boy is in action." She announces grinning mischievously and raising her fist in the air.
"I don't think that's what he meant-" Shinso laughs nervously.
"Oh. No, that's exactly what I meant." Izuku corrects like it was obvious which made the purple haired teen doubt his decision of trusting him.

᯽᯽᯽

(Song starts here)

"LET THE CAVALRY BATTLE.. BE-GIN!" Present Mic announces after the 15 minutes countdown finished. The students quickly went after Izuku's team, like expected. 

The whole crowd were seated on the edge of their seats, even the teachers were watching as the team dodged every attempt of attacks quickly snatching a few bands away, Izuku keeping a smirk every time he made eye contact with a certaine blond who was started to get annoyed. He seemed to lose focus for a second which made him loose his valued headband. Tho his growing smirk was proving that this wasn't in his disadvantage.

"TEAM TODOROKI TAKES THE LEAD!" The blonde commentator screams as the bi-coloured male snatches the band off Izuku's head. Everyone yells either in cheers or in anger as they watched it happened. Even the teammates of Izuku looks at him in shock as to why he let it happened so easily. He says something that seemed to boost up the groups courage as they quickly went back at snatching as many bands as possible, seeing more and more teams get eliminated by the minute.

What does he have planned this time? The black haired teacher asks himself as he leaned forward.

"DEKU! STOP IGNORING ME!" Katsuki yells as he and his team focused on them. Izuku looks back at them smugly.

"Come on Bakugo, don't tell me you're feeling lonely?" Shinso mocks which annoyed Katsuki as he started to create sparks in his hands.
"HA!? I'M NOT FUCKING-" He stops yelling realizing his mistake.
"Be a good boyfriend and give Izuku all your bans." Shinso orders activating his quirk.

Against his own will, he gave them all to Izuku and came out of his daze when they made contact.
"You-" Katsuki growls before seeing them take steps back and running for other teams.
"Sorry Kacchan! You're the best!" Izuku smiles quickly as they go back to their run with Katsuki's team trying to calm down the blonde.

"BakuBro, let's do like them and focus on accumulating them!" Kirishima tries to convince.
"YOU DOUBTING I COULD TAKE THEM BACK!?" Katsuki yells at him.
"No, just considering that we have 7 minutes left and if we fail with taking them from Mido, then we're out of the game." Kirishima resonates.

Katsuki groans as he agrees to go after Monoma's team.

In the lead was the team of Todoroki, second was team Midoriya, the third was team Bakugo and then Tetsu Tetsu's team who was at a tie with Monoma's team.
"3 MINUTES LEFT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Mic yells unable to stay still because of the anticipation, everyone was getting more into the emotional comments of the loud teacher.

"So Eraserhead, what do you think of tagging along today? Is it worth it?" Mic questions his husband with excitement.
"I guess this is more interesting then I expected." He admits as he squints his eyes seeing his two ~favourite~ problem children talk about something with the support course girl. "What are they talking about..?" Aizawa questions under his breath before getting up suddenly with a spark in his eyes. "Team Midoriya took back the ten million point headband." Aizawa comments, it being his first one of the day.

The crowd goes crazy seeing the freckled teen taking a firm grip on the headband, panting as the timer announced the end of the game. Sweat fell down his face as he got down of their shoulders.

"Did we make it?" Izuku asks looking at the billboard. "Wait, are you guys okay?" He asks seeing their blank expressions.
"Seriously? Is the guy holding the ten million point head band questioning if we made it to the next round?" Shinso asks mockingly making Izuku smile in excitement.
"HECK YEAH!" Izuku and Mei yell in sync as they hugged each other tightly.

The crowd went crazy, once again, as the results appeared. The good players applauded but some people.. Well.. more like one certain person was furious.

"DEKU I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" Katsuki yells as he walked aggressively in Izuku's direction.
"YOU SAID IT WAS EACH MAN FOR THEMSELVES! I LISTENED!" The greenette responds panicked as he hid behind Shinso.
"You're on your own bud, he's your boyfriend, not mine." Shinso laughs as he puts him back in front of him and Izuku gives him a death glare.

"Before you kill me, I love you and I'm really sorry, but I also really want to win this." Izuku blurts out covering his face, waiting to be blown up but is surprised by being brought in a hug.
"Idiot, I'm fucking proud of you." Katsuki pouts making Izuku blush but soon hug back.
"I'm proud of you too Kacchan." He chuckles backing away, remembering they were on tv live, as he flashed him a toothy grin.
"As you should, I'm the fucking best." He smirks going to kiss him, but Izuku puts his hand between them.
"We're on camera Kacchan." Izuku reminds him with a small blush.
"Even better." He smirks pushing his hand away to kiss him which made the surrounding classmates laugh seeing Izuku become flustered.

"I knew you guys were dating!" Some girl from 1-B, named Kendo, exclaims.
"Of course they are, the best student and the worst idiot were meant to date." Monoma laughs earning a hit behind the head from Kendo.
"What he means is that you two are adorable together." She sighs loudly as she pulled him away before Bakugo could snap at him. There was a long awkward silence before laughters erupted.

"Midoriya, we need to speak." Todoroki announces to the boy who looked at him in confusion before following him, which alerted Bakugo protective instincts.

Izuku already knew why, because he saw it, the moment where flames came out of Shoto Todoroki's left side.

The final Event : The battle Tournament.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.1K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
124K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
18.7K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...