HOW FUN! FUN! (Jevil X Reader...

By GoldenDreemurr

You are a new servant for the King of Spades in his castle, your job is simple yet boring, you have always fo... More

Chapter 1 ♠️ Cleaning Routine
Chapter 2 ♦️ Strange Prisoner
Chapter 3 ♣️ Who?
Chapter 4 ♥️ Chit-Chat
Chapter 5 ♠️ Sweet Dreams
Chapter 6 ♦️ Shopkeeper
Chapter 7 ♣️ Winner
Chapter 8 ♥️ Candle Light
Chapter 9 ♠️ Freedom
Chapter 10 ♦️ Sleepy
Chapter 11 ♣️ What?
Chapter 12 ♥️ Questions
Chapter 13 ♠ Sweet dreams?
Chapter 14 ♦️ I What?
Chapter 15 ♣️ Leave Me Alone
Chapter 16 ♥️ Help Me
Chapter 17 ♠️ We're Both Lost
Chapter 18 ♦️ He's Okay Now
Chapter 19 ♣️ Question Game
Chapter 20 ♥️ Is It Justified?
Chapter 21 ♠️ BE FREE.
Chapter 22 ♦️ This isn't the most romantic scenario
Chapter 23 ♣️ Luckiest Day Ever
Chapter 24 ♥️ Other Business
Chapter 25 ♠️ Nostalgic Visitor
Chapter 26 ♦️ Unpleasant Visitor
Chapter 27 ♣️ Hello World
Chapter 28 ♥️ Do We Need A Title, Reader?
Chapter 29 ♠️ What Are You Plotting?
Chapter 30 ♦️ I'm Not Even Gonna Try.
Chapter 31 ♣️ Just Ignore Me
Chapter 32 ♥️ Realization
Chapter 33 ♠️ Enemy Alliances
Chapter 34 ♦️ An Old Friend
Chapter 35 ♣️ Error 404
Chapter 36 ♥️ Express Delivery
Chapter 38 ♦️ Catching Up

Chapter 37 ♠️ Untrustworthy Sources

173 7 7
By GoldenDreemurr

☠︎⚐︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎💧︎

"Ugh, what would even have a result?" He thought for some time before writing:

💧︎☜︎✌︎☼︎👍︎☟︎🖳︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎

...

...

...

📂︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N" The jester softly said to himself, clicking on the only result available upon searching your name. It brought up a massive document written in that forsaken font that immediately caused a headache on Jevil simply by seeing it pop up "Are you kidding me?" He said in disbelief, "It's gonna take ages to decipher this! This!".

He sighed before scrolling down the long document, looking for anything in bold or italic, something worth remarking, if he could even notice when that font was in bold or italic. "Tsk" He said, annoyed "I hate this guy". He groaned, closing said document and walking away from the screen, causing the keyboard to disappear for some unknown reason.

He leaned against your bedroom door, watching the now black screen, he couldn't figure out if the screen was off, just with a black background, or showcasing something far more important. The jester heard a faint but noticeable noise pattern, footsteps that got louder as well as closer, he looked around the room before sliding underneath the bed, the blanket on it reaching the floor, minimizing the danger of getting caught.

He heard the door open, allowing access to the well-known scientist. He wouldn't have been able to recognize him under normal circumstances, he had never seen him in his true original form, he was used to the tar looking mass he used to be in his ghost like form. He only figured it was him since no other living creature, if you could even call them living anymore, moved with that decision and speed.

A small sigh was heard "How does this world even connect to the lightners'? It would seem a sort of portal is needed, but it feels far away, or inaccessible. Documents haven't helped me either, it looks like the job of being in charge of important papers or the kingdom's administration didn't do a very good job, there isn't a single study or book regarding the matter." It felt like the only thing Jevil agreed with Gaster was that Rouxls didn't do a good job "Oh what I would give for a decent piece of information" He whined before exiting the room, not bothering to leave the door closed.

Once the footsteps were far enough to not be heard Jevil made his way out of his hiding spot, he realized Gaster's reason to come here must've been for retrieving the screen. Jevil thought for some time what his choices were: it was obvious he was cornered and most of the odds, to not say all of them, were against him. "Info for the lighteners' world? Why you ruined every chance you had!" He laughed to himself "That info isn't written, it's spoken" He finished his thoughts out loud. "And turns out I know that info" He snickered.

The game was set, Gaster needed that information in order to get out of this place and go to his original world, dimension, timeline or wherever he wanted to go. Ironically enough, the only people who know about the lighteners who can tell him about them are Seam and Jevil, also known as the only people left who are 'alive', sort of. 

Jevil knew what he had to do, but he also understood the consequences and risks it brought along with it. He had to reach a compromise with Gaster, he would offer him the info and he would leave this world and everyone in it alone, along with bringing you back.

Of course, this meant he would curse the lightners' world, but did he really have the morality to care? Didn't they cast them aside, imprisoning them in this dark world? While yes, the possibility regarding that they have perhaps changed existed, he couldn't afford thinking about them right now. It could also end up in a nightmare, Gaster getting the info and then not fulfilling his side of the deal, destroying an entire civilization in the process.

It was dangerous, far too dangerous, Jevil knew, and he was sure that if you or Seam were there, you would never let him go through with it; but you weren't there, and despite knowing exactly what your would say and that you were in the right, he was not going to listen. So he settled with that plan. First of all he had to make sure Gaster was in fact disposing of zero articles regarding the lighteners, so he headed to the castle's archive.

A massive room, similar to a library, but instead of having shelves filled with books, they had ring binders, folders and just papers messily stapled together. But judging by the clean footsteps marks on the dust covered ladder, Gaster had already been here, he just had to see if he looked in the right places, since the organization was also messed up. It wasn't alphabetical, chronological or simply by the author of said documents, everything was mixed up and scrambled around. This thought got a small laugh out of Jevil, imagining Gaster's annoyance upon figuring this out.

Unlike Gaster though, Jevil had worked in this castle for quite too many years, and he knew where everything was, amazingly, even Rouxls barely managed to navigate through the maze, Jevil loved showing off he knew the place better than Rouxls. It eventually got him banned from the archives, not that he ever paid attention to the fact that he was banned, but the prohibition was there.

And so, he went to check the archives that held, or at least used to, lighteners' info. As he went over the documents in an alphabet he could read at a normal speed and not the one of a newborn, he concluded that there was in fact no info on how to connect the darkners' and lighteners' worlds, which was weird to be honest, how could such an important information only be accessible through people's memory and not be written down?

Whatever, it benefited him, so he shouldn't complain, he should just be grateful for this kingdom's horrible management. In this situation at least, it was quite annoying in the long run.

He sneakily made his way out of the archives and walked around the castle trying to look for Gaster, listening for any noises and watching out for any weird sights. He wasn't really sure what to say, but it's not like he could predict the outcome of any dialogue between the two of them, their realities truly clashed. 

After some time, when Jevil exited an elevator, he heard the scattering of footsteps nearby. He waited for Gaster to make himself visible and he hid himself in the process, hoping to at least get a scare out of him, if not an annoyed sigh. Soon enough, the scientist was in plain sight, along with his extra set of hands. Jevil didn't expect the hands to actually be a part of him so his manner shifted into a confused one, he thought it might've been a consequence to the deformation he went through, but apparently not.

Jevil smiled playfully, he grabbed the bells in his hat to keep them from making noise and followed behind him sneakily. Gaster seemed occupied, always typing in those mysterious screens in that confusing language; thankfully, he stopped after some while, making Jevil take his chance. 

He stopped at a fair distance and unclutched his bells before briefly shaking his head, getting a startled response from the man in front of him: a quick turn of his head to face the source, the screen nearly collapsing on itself, filled with the result of Gaster's hands slipping and the extra set of those stopping their tasks abruptly. "Boo, boo" The jester smiled, getting a grumble out of Gaster.

"You're the last person I wanted to see today, or ever, for that matter" He scowled, turning himself to fully acknowledge the other presence in the room.

"Am I though?" Jevil smiled, making Gaster roll his eyes. "I'm serious."

"Like you are ever serious" He replied "How are you even here? You shouldn't be like-" He looked Jevil up and down, his hands mimicking his eyes "Like this! You should be like the rest!"

"Settle down" He summoned his devilskinfe, he grabbed it and put it in front of Gaster, nearly making contact with his head.

"You're one to talk about that" He added.

Jevil sighed, retrieving his weapon to be by his side "As much as I would love to slice you in half, half, it wouldn't fix anything"

"Who knew you could think?" Gaster snickered, his hands forming a circle around him, as usual.

Jevil growled briefly to himself "How's the journey for reaching the lighteners, huh? A guy as smart as you must have it already figured out! So then why are you here, here?"

Gaster seemed bothered. "What do you want, Jevil?"

"I want everyone to be back as they were before and for you to leave"

"And why should I follow that request?"

"Because I have information that you desperately need, and luckily for me, it's nowhere to be except the memory of the darkeners and lighteners themselves, so considering you 'put everyone to sleep', I'm your last resort to get wherever the hell you need to go, go."

Gaster thought for some time "Why should I believe you have that information?"

"Are you gonna waste such an opportunity?" Jevil smiled and put the devilskinfe on his shoulders, keeping it there with the help of his arms. "Would thee take such a risk?" Jevil could see as how Gaster thought about it "If it helps you sleep, sure, make me like the rest of them, but where would that get you?"

"Well for once, I would most certainly not have to deal with an annoyance such as yours."

"Then do it." Gaster was taken aback by the comment "Do whatever the hell you did to them to me, do what you did to Y/N to me" His words held spite.

"The situation Y/N is in is completely their fault, I never meant for them to... Do that. If their curiosity got the best of them I am not to blame." Gaster explained, but it didn't seem as if Jevil was believing any word he said. The room remained quiet for some time, more than what both wished for. Gaster sighed "Do you truly know how to get out of here and into the lightners' world?"

Jevil's devilish smile came back "A jester knows everything, Gaster."

"How can I trust you're not lying to me?"

"How can I trust you'll fulfill your side of the deal? We depend on the other, as much as we dislike it, believe it, the feeling is mutual, mutual" He did a quick trick with the devilskinfe, briefly throwing it into the air before grabbing it with only one hand, the other extended in front of him "So what do you say?" The scientist seemed angry with himself, he couldn't believe he was negotiating with such an individual "You're at a checkmate, accept your condition" He laughed "Do I have to be the mature one here?"

Gaster hesitantly extended his arm as well, both hands meeting at the middle "You better do what you've promised, you would not want to meet the other's fate"

Jevil nodded, "Took the words right out of my mouth, doctor." He smiled "If you lie you'll be minced meat, capiche?" Gaster nodded. 

It was the beginning of a short, hate-fueled and ironic alliance, a desperate choice in desperate situations from both sides of the war, a stop to the conflict and a call to a very much needed rendezvous.

⊘⋟ঞ⓿ ⓞ⑩ ⓿⋟ⓞ⑩▻ 

 ⊘⋟≽⑨≽ ঞ④ ᖰ▻ 

 ⊘⋟ঞ⓿ ⋟ঞ⑦⑦≽⑤≽ஞ▻ 

 ⊘⋟⑥ ঞ④ ᖰ▻

ᖱ≽③⑦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
224K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...