Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

Par haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 17

1.9K 26 0
Par haenaaz

The one-story house in front of the family courtyard is the house of a young widow whose husband was also a member of the No. 1 Textile Factory.

Later, her husband fell ill and died, and she didn't like to work, so she bought some Pai Gow, Chang Pai, and Mahjong, and started playing cards for others.

Her reputation is not very good, and the women in the family courtyard hate their men going there to play cards.

But where can I manage it?

As soon as Chu Xia approached the bungalow, he could smell the strong smell of smoke coming from inside, as well as the voices of various men talking excitedly inside.

The door was unlocked, so Chu Xia pushed the door open and went in.

She hasn't taken care of her body yet, and her face looks pale and thin, which is a bit scary. The first thing people pay attention to when they see her is not her appearance, but whether this person is suffering from some serious illness.

The hobbies of card players are playing cards. If you are addicted to it, you don't care who comes in. Everyone looks up and sees that it is not their own wife, so they just lower their heads and continue to play happily.

There were only five or six tables of people in the yard. Chu Xia saw his eldest brother at a glance. He completely lost his cowardly appearance at home. He was smoking a cigarette, staring at the cards in his hand with red eyes, and looked crazy. He was just a gambler. appearance.

If this is a big casino, he must be the one who gambles irrationally and loses everything.

Chu Xia walked over and patted Brother Luo on the shoulder: "Brother."

When Brother Luo suddenly heard Luo Chuxia's voice, he was startled, raised his head and asked in horror: "Chu Xia? Why are you here?"

He hurried to the door Look, I was relieved that I didn't see my mother and daughter-in-law.

Then he said impatiently: "What are you doing here? Go to our mother for something."

"Brother, the house."

After Chu Xia said such a sentence, Brother Luo couldn't continue playing the card.

He scratched his head irritably: "Second Sister, what exactly do you want?"

"Are you sure you want me to talk here?"

Chu Xia looked at him with a half-smile, and then at the expressions of the men at the table around who were about to gossip Brother Luo waved his hands and stood up.

"I don't need to call today, just count the money. You go outside and wait for me."

After confirming that he would come out, Chu Xia nodded and walked outside, but she didn't go far, just stood at the door and watched.

I was seeing Widow Yang coming out with a thermos bottle, walking gracefully, with a gentle smile on her face, she was the most popular appearance among men.

Chu Xia thought to herself: No wonder she was able to make a living and no one came to make trouble. Widow Yang is not an ordinary woman at first sight.

But that has nothing to do with her.

But in the next second, Chu Xia withdrew her thoughts.

Widow Yang walked up to Brother Luo and asked with a smile, "Why did Brother Luo leave so early today?"

Brother Luo suddenly put away his temper and said with a simple smile, "Second Sister has something to do with me. "

Then have a cup of tea before leaving. It has just been cold, and there are tea leaves in it."

When Brother Luo took the tea in Widow Yang's hand, he held her hand and touched it, and won the favor of Widow Yang. He stared wildly.

Brother Luo drank the tea in one gulp, and the smile on his face never fell.

Chu Xia: Brother Luo is still a double-faced person. Cowardly and weak at home, he looks like he has no idea. When he came out, he would even flirt with the little widow.

But it's normal, the more honest a man is, the more dishonest he may be, and he will be bored.

But this matter is beneficial to her, and it is another handle.

Chu Xia didn't wait long, Brother Luo came out, and as soon as he was out of the poker game, he put on that honest and cowardly look again.

"Second sister, it's useless for you to find me. I don't have any money."

"Then you have money to play cards? Brother, you are using this to coax a three-year-old child. Where is the TV I want?"

Brother Luo stiffened Next: "Dad won't let me give it away."

Chu Xia's face was indifferent: "I'm barefoot and I'm not afraid of wearing shoes. If it's a big deal, I'll go to your factory manager. I can still get the things back, and I can let your house go. It's gone!"

Brother Luo definitely wants to divide the house, but the 70-square-meter small house at home lives with a bunch of people, and there is no place to turn over at night.

If the houses were not divided, his wife would quarrel at home every day, and he also wanted to sleep with her as much as possible.

His mother said that the relationship has been found, and this time there must be him.

But if there is trouble in early summer and the reputation is bad, even if you find a good relationship, they won't give you points, otherwise they will make trouble in the trade union and say it's unfair.

Who wouldn't want to be assigned a house? If you grasp a little trick, you can make a fuss about your quota.

As soon as Chu Xia mentioned this, Brother Luo became timid: "Okay, I'll go home and ask Dad." "

Wait." Chu Xia stopped him: "Brother, is Widow Yang's tea delicious?

" Confused: "What are you talking about?"

"Is it better than my blood? If my sister-in-law knew that you gave money to Widow Yang."

"Don't talk nonsense, I didn't give it to you!"

"I saw it, do you think sister-in-law believes in you or me?"

Brother Luo really wanted to cry, regardless of whether his wife believed it or not, if Chu Xia said his wife, he would go crazy, because His wife hated him coming here, and Widow Yang the most.

"Second Sister! What else do you want?"

"Money. I don't care how you arrange it. You can ask our mother for it. I want to watch TV today. I still have your hundred dollars in the refrigerator."

After speaking, Chu Xia left , leaving Brother Luo with a painful expression on his face.

He has a few private money in his pocket, but how can there be a hundred, isn't the second sister trying to kill him!

But if he goes home and asks his mother for it, his mother should give it.

Chu Xia was sure that Big Brother Luo had money in his pocket. He had a lot of salary a month, and sometimes there was a subsidy. Even if he handed over every month, he would leave some private money.

And Wang Yulan also loves the two sons, and gives some points from time to time, so Brother Luo can often come to play cards.

I don't know if he gave Widow Yang money to Chuxia, but it didn't affect her using this as an excuse to ask him for money.

One hundred yuan sounds like a lot, but for Brother Luo, he must be able to make up enough, at most it will make him feel bad for a while.

Chu Xia's goal was achieved, and he didn't stay outside too long, and went home directly.

It's too hot outside, and I just bought enough food at home, so I might as well go home and read a book.

Who knew that when she got home, she would find that her door was locked, and Cen Huaian was not at home!

Chu Xia was so frightened that her heart almost stopped suddenly, and it was the first time she felt flustered.

She wasn't even afraid to ask Wang Yulan for money, and now she really felt her legs were weak.

Chu Xia didn't even think about it, but Cen Huai'an was so important to her after being together for more than ten days.

She tried her best to restrain her emotions, took several deep breaths and asked the neighbors one by one if they had seen Cen Huai'an.

Fortunately, I got good news that he ran out by himself, not someone else took him away.

It was also Chu Xia who panicked, whoever abducted a child would lock the door.

Although he knew that Cen Huai'an had gone out to play by himself, Chu Xia was worried and looked for him in the family courtyard.

Chu Xia panicked even more after searching for Cen Huai'an.

He is a five-year-old child, where can he go, and he also promised himself not to leave the family home.

Chu Xia couldn't care less, so she asked her neighbors to help her find it.

Some people feel that Chu Xia is making a fuss out of a molehill.

"In early summer, it's normal for children to run around. The surrounding area is the site of a textile factory, and they are all family homes. Children can't run far." "

Yes, he should be back by himself by meal time."

Chu Xia shook his head . "I wouldn't worry if he was seven or eight years old. He's only five years old. He's so young. If there's a kidnapper, he won't have the strength to struggle!" Sister Li patted her hand, she could feel

Chu Xia's fear, Chu Xia's hands were shaking.

"We have a lot of people and a lot of strength, so don't worry. An An is a smart kid. He used to run around, so he'll be fine." We searched all the

nearby family homes, and finally Chu Xia heard something from a mother-in-law in another family home. information.

"I didn't see the children you mentioned, but I saw a group of street children in ragged clothes go to the back of the paper factory to pick up rags."

Cen Huaian's clothes are clean now, and Chu Xia thinks that what her mother-in-law said should be true Cen Huaian.

But there is only this news, she thinks it is better to go to the back of the paper factory to have a look.

At this time, Chu Xia didn't remember how long she had been running. She was weak, and she had already lost her strength, and she couldn't feel her legs.

The fact that she can continue to look for Cen Huai'an is purely due to the anger in her heart.

Chu Xia didn't have any hope, but when she saw Cen Huai'an among a group of scavenging children, she was angry, happy and sad, with mixed feelings in her heart, and completely lost her strength.

"Cen Huai'an!"

She sat down on the pile of torn papers.

Behind the paper factory is the garbage dump of the paper factory.

In the entire Liangzhou Central District, the six largest factories are textile factories, but there are also many small factories, such as the paper factory that Chu Xia found now.

There is also the tractor factory where Luo Chuming works, as well as the brewery and the steel factory.

The garbage behind the paper mill is the favorite place for garbage pickers to run to. As long as the paper mill unqualifies the broken paper, it will be dumped here.

There are big and small papers, and there are adults and children who pick up the rags. Everyone is busy picking up, and it depends on who is faster.

When Cen Huaian heard his mother's voice, his first reaction was that he heard it wrong.

But Chu Xia yelled again, he turned his head and saw Chu Xia sitting on the pile of torn papers.

The torn sack in his hand slipped down, and he hurriedly tightened it, his mind went blank.

After being stunned for a few seconds, Cen Huai'an finally realized that his mother knew that he was picking up the junk, and she even came to find him!

His first reaction was not whether he would be beaten, but whether his mother would let him pick up trash in the future.

Brother Bang pushed Cen Huai'an: "Is that really your mother?"

Cen Huai'an nodded while clutching the sack tightly.

Bang Ge let out a "tsk", looked at Chu Xia several times, and then hurriedly picked up the tatters.

Such a large amount of waste paper and good goods are not easy to come across, so you have to pick them up quickly, otherwise they will disappear after a while, and it is not important to make money!

Cen Huaian hesitated for a while between picking up the tatters and looking for Chu Xia. Seeing that Chu Xia's face became more and more ugly, he still dragged the sack with difficulty and walked in front of Chu Xia.

Seeing how pitiful Cen Huai'an was, she was reluctant to let go of the rags she picked up, most of her anger was gone, and most of it was uncomfortable.

But there is still fire in my heart.

Chu Xia suppressed his emotions, looked at his torn sack and asked, "Is it heavy?" Cen Huai'an: "Shen." "How much

can these be sold for? " He didn't hit him either, it was like a small ball was hidden in his heart, and he couldn't stop bouncing "bang bang bang". "How long have you been doing this job? Last time you said you went out to play, you came here?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

439K 31.7K 43
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
30.3K 561 37
https://m.shubaow.net/271/271493/ Author: Mo Yi Mo Jia Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-31 Latest: Chapter 362 Always 2 (E...
214K 3.2K 75
Wen Zhiwen transmigrated into a chronicle. The heroine in the book is considerate. After marriage, she gave birth to three sons in a row. They can li...
180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...