𝘽𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 泡

Από bubbly_girlie_

𝗔 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴... Περισσότερα

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙔/𝙣 𝙐𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖: 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣
𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙞?
𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙚?
𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙋𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 3
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 ?
𝙃𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣!
𝙈𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩
𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙮𝙖𝙮!
𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚
𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
A/n
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩... 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨!

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮!

363 15 0
Από bubbly_girlie_

It was the weekend. Y/n and her class decided to go to the mall (a few people didn't come). They had decided to just chill and get to know eachother better. While they were walking, Y/n became a bit distracted by a display in a shops window. It was a bag with a cat design on it. It was a grey hello kitty bag. Deciding that she had the extra money to spend, she walked into the store.

"Hey, guys. Where's Y/n?" Kirishima asked. The once laughing, happy class was now confused. "What do you mean? She's right here-!" Mina was cut off by the realization that the girl was not behind her anymore. "We lost her?" Izuku muttered. The class looked around the area, but still no Y/n in sight. "Let's go look for her, she couldn't have gone far, right?" Ochako shrugged, sweat dropping. "But what if someone kidnapped her? Yknow she is Mirkos daughter," Denki said, his eyes scanning for anyone who looked sketchy. "WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?!??" Midoriya shook with fear, standing on his toes to scope out the area. "Let's just go look," Todoroki muttered, walking away to go find his future wife.

"Tomura look!" A girl whispered. She had two buns in her hair, and her eyes were a goldish yellow. "What?" A boy with light blue hair snapped, his voice raspy. "A cutie! I wanna stab her. Look at her. She must be filled with yummy blood-" her thoughts were cut off by another voice. "Isn't that Mirkos daughter?" "Looks like it, Dabi! Good eye," Tomura smiled. "Can we keep her? Can we, can we?!" The girl with light hair giggled. "Sure. Let's go,"

The three walked over to the girl. "Hello, cutie! We wanna be friends! Can I get your number?" Toga smiled, handing the girl her phone to type in the number. Y/n hesitantly took the phone and typed in her number. "Thanks, cutie!" Her and her friends looked down at the phone, smiling one last time before walking away. "Weird," the girl whispered to herself, before continuing to walk back to find her friends.

"Y/n! Where are youuuu?" Denki whined, slumping his back as he walked. "Don't worry, Denki!" Kirishima smiled, looking back at the yellow haired boy. "I HAVE FOUND HER!" A voice yelled from the other side of the malls hallway. Iida was standing outside of a store, holding the girl bridal style so she wouldn't run away again. "SHES ALIVE!" Another yelled. They all ran to the two. "You're alive! What happened?" Izuku yelled.

Y/n held up the bag she bought earlier. Presenting it to her friends. "B... Bag." She said, a bit louder than usual so the class could hear. "Ah, that's why," Todoroki muttered. "YOU TALK!?!" Kyoka yelled abruptly. Her classmates stared at her in amazement, since most thought she couldn't talk. "Yes," Y/n replied. "I... Talk," she smiled. "WHOA!! THATS SO MANLY!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

64.1K 1.7K 15
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋...
71.3K 1.2K 27
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐘/𝐥/𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝗺𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝗺. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛...
116K 3.8K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
1.2K 21 55
【 ๑ ₊˚ ꒷꒦🌷 ★ 🐈‍⬛ ☆ 🌈 ✧˖*°࿐ 】 ◖💭﹔⟡ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ❛ . . . 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘, 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀...