𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣

"Dark shadow, go!" The boy yelled, pointing at the heroes with one hand as his other tried to swat away the bubbles

"Dark shadow, go!" The boy yelled, pointing at the heroes with one hand as his other tried to swat away the bubbles. The shadow moved at a quick pace towards the two. "Here comes shadow!" a voice yelled. The shadow's hands reached out, grabbing the closest person; Y/n. The girl yelled out in pain, the grip tightening around the girl's figure. "I... I can't..." the girl muttered, her arms and legs thrashing around as she tried to break free from the strangling grip that was casted onto her. "Why are my quirks so... Useless!" She yelled. Her nails grew into talons as they dug into the dark figure; his grip loosening. The girl ducked down and ran to her classmate. "Whoa! You alright?" Kirishima asked, his face growing concerned. "Yea, i'm fine!" she whispered, her eyes glossing over. She quickly wiped away the single tear that dropped down her face.

"I'm not done with you both yet!" the bird man yelled from across the hallway. "Get over here!" "Kirishima, go! I'll take him!" The girl commanded, pointing to the flights of stairs as she ran back to face the danger head on. In a swift movement, the girl dodged his shadow's attacks, running to the boy. "You're never going to win," He stated in a monotone voice. Y/n stopped mid attack, her face becoming pale. A hand stretched toward her, but she quickly dodged, rolling out of the way and standing back up.

"Tired already?" The birds eyes peirced into the girls soul. "I will win." she muttered, her glare going to the shadow that loomed behind the boy.

The girl ran to Tokoyami, her hand reaching in her pocket to grab the capture tape and unroll it. Her body moved swiftly, her calves jumping against the wall to catch him from behind. As the tape was about to be casted, a dark form shielded the boy. The shield made the girl bounce back against another wall, and into a lightswitch. "No!" Tokoyami yelled, his eyes widening in suprise. Suddenly, Dark shadow stopped, his aura shifting. "Run Y/n! Go!" The dark haired (?) boy yelled, his hands swishing back and forth so she would understand the muffled message. The girl stared in confusion, not understanding the message fully. Dark shadow lunged at Y/n, catching her off guard. His hand grabbed the girl once again, throwing her to the other side of the hallway. She yelled out in pain as a loud thud was heard. The shadow once again grabbed her and began throwing her multiple directions.

"Y/n, can you hear me? What's goig on? We won!" The red head said into the ear piece. "Answer meeee!" He whined. "Sorry Tsu, i'm gonna have to go. Y/n isn't answering," The girl smiled at him and nodded. As he walked down the many flights of stairs, he heard loud thuds as he continued to go down. "Y/n? The battle's over! We wonnn~" Kirishima sang. Suddenly, the girl went flying past the boy. "EH? Y/n?!?!" He ran to turn on the lights, then going back to see the girl. "Are you ok!?" He kneeled down next to the girl and observed her features. Her face was practically just a cat's scratching post, and her body was covered in bruises and blood. "Hey! We need help! What happened?!" His arms flung around, signaling that something has happened. "They're not here yet!" His eyes stared at the girl, his mind racing. In a swift movement, the girl was picked up and taken out of the grounds.

~Timeskip to the infirmary~

The girl slept soundly in the white sheets, her face and most of her body bandaged. The door had a knock casted upon it. "Come in!" Recovery girl sang. "It's us! Can we see Y/n?" Kirishima smiled, an angry figure behind him. "Sure, but be quick about it," "Alright, yes ma'am!" The boy and his friend scurried away to see Y/n. "Y/n, we- oh!" The two stopped at the door, seeing the sleeping girls' figure. "Oi! wake up extra!" The blonde yelled. The girl jumped awake, her eyes going wide as her cat ears popped up. "Bakugo! Not nice man!" Kirishima swatted his friend for his actions. "I was waking her up!" He grumles angrily. "Anyways, here..." He reaches into his pocket, grabbing a box and shoving it in Y/n's face; emberrassed. The girl reached her hand out and grabbed the box. "It's chocolate... For you," His face turned a deep shade of red as he looked away. "Thank you, Katsuki." the girl smiled. "Whatever, dumbass." The boy walked out, going back to his homeroom. "Ah! I'll see you after school Y/n!"

~Another timeskip to after school~

The girl's phone buzzed in her pocket, her hand reaching into the leather pocket and reaching for her phone.
"When are we being picked up Y/n?"
It was Kirishima. he just wanted to know when to be picked up. the girl unlocked her phone and dialed her friend. "Kiri, were being picked up now. Tell them to come outside please." She muttered. "Oh, ok sure!" a staticy voice saif from her speaker. The girl removed her phone from her ear and hung up.

"Y/n, were here!" A voice called from behind. Her friends ran to her, most with smiles plastered on their faces. "Izuku wanted to tell you he couldn't make it and he's sorry," Mina shrugged, not really caring for the information. "Oh, I see... That's alright!" All her friends looked around the front of the building, trying to find her car. "Ah, its over there!" The girl pointed to a limo that was parked on the side of the school. "THATS YOUR CAR?!?!" They all deadpanned.

"Yup,"