𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨

"Where are we going first?" Denki said, his head poking out the window like an excited puppy

"Where are we going first?" Denki said, his head poking out the window like an excited puppy. "The store," Y/n shrugged. "Then we're gonna pick up pizza,"

"Whoa, look!" "That place is huge!" The group stared at the huge building the car had just pulled up to. "Young Y/n, the car will be waiting when you arrive back," her chaperone said, opening the car door for the children to exit. "Come on, let's go," the girl ushered her friends, already stepping out of the vehicle.

"Can I get the cat piano, please please pleaseeee!!" Denki begged, staring at the girl with puppy dog eyes. "Sure, why not!" The girl shrugged, smiling at the boy. "YAY! THANK YOU Y/N THANK YOUUUU!" The boy yelled, hugging the girl. She fell into the embrace and hugged back, smiling. "Let's go, extras!" Bakugo groaned, standing at the end of the aisle with his arms crossed. "Coming bakubro!"

"Your total is 238.56" the cashier sighed. "WHAT?!" Sero sweatdropped. All her friends deadpanned at the high numbers. The girl handed her debit card to the cashier, smiling as if it weren't a huge amount of money. "Have a good day ma'am," the cashier forced a slight smile, handing the girl her card back as she turned to help the next person in line.

Pizza time skip 💃

"I'll be right back," the door to the car opened, the girl walking out to grab her order. As she walked in, she saw a familiar face. Turning to the figure, she waved, trying to get the person's attention. "What- oh, it's you," Shigaraki muttered. "Hi," the girl squeaked. "Umm... Hello?" He replied, a confused look on his face. "Well, I should be getting my pizza before it gets cold... Bye mr cotton candy," she said in a hushed voice, grabbing her pizza and walking back to her car. "Cotton candy... Hm,"

They finally arrived home, unpacking all the groceries and eating dinner. "I'm gonna beat you, shitty hair," Katsuki smirked, staring intensely at the screen as he tried to pass Kirishima. They were playing Mario Kart. Denki was currently in last place, Mina in 5th, sero in 9th, Kirishima almost in 1st, and Katsuki in 3rd. Y/n decided not to play because she felt tired, so she just sat in Kirishima's lap.

"So, what do you think we're gonna do tomorrow?" The red haired boy questioned, looking around at his friends before focusing back on the screen. "Maybe we'll just be learning new techniques? Today was brutal man." Sero shrugged. Mina shook her head in agreement. "Probably! We should be focusing on how to use our quirks so we have better chances at being heroes!" "What do you think, Y/n?" Denki asked waiting for an answer. "Y/n-.. oh she's asleep," Kirishima looked down at the girl. "What do I do?" He panicked. Bakugo paused the game, straightening his back and looking at his friend. "Give her here," he groaned. Kirishima stared at his friend in confusion. "For fucks sake," he rolled his eyes, moving towards the girl and lifting her off Kirishima. He sat back down, placing the girls' head on his chest and her body laying on top of his legs. The group stared at Katsuki in pure shock, not knowing he could actually be nice. "What? I'm starting the game again extras."