𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮!

It was the weekend

It was the weekend. Y/n and her class decided to go to the mall (a few people didn't come). They had decided to just chill and get to know eachother better. While they were walking, Y/n became a bit distracted by a display in a shops window. It was a bag with a cat design on it. It was a grey hello kitty bag. Deciding that she had the extra money to spend, she walked into the store.

"Hey, guys. Where's Y/n?" Kirishima asked. The once laughing, happy class was now confused. "What do you mean? She's right here-!" Mina was cut off by the realization that the girl was not behind her anymore. "We lost her?" Izuku muttered. The class looked around the area, but still no Y/n in sight. "Let's go look for her, she couldn't have gone far, right?" Ochako shrugged, sweat dropping. "But what if someone kidnapped her? Yknow she is Mirkos daughter," Denki said, his eyes scanning for anyone who looked sketchy. "WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?!??" Midoriya shook with fear, standing on his toes to scope out the area. "Let's just go look," Todoroki muttered, walking away to go find his future wife.

"Tomura look!" A girl whispered. She had two buns in her hair, and her eyes were a goldish yellow. "What?" A boy with light blue hair snapped, his voice raspy. "A cutie! I wanna stab her. Look at her. She must be filled with yummy blood-" her thoughts were cut off by another voice. "Isn't that Mirkos daughter?" "Looks like it, Dabi! Good eye," Tomura smiled. "Can we keep her? Can we, can we?!" The girl with light hair giggled. "Sure. Let's go,"

The three walked over to the girl. "Hello, cutie! We wanna be friends! Can I get your number?" Toga smiled, handing the girl her phone to type in the number. Y/n hesitantly took the phone and typed in her number. "Thanks, cutie!" Her and her friends looked down at the phone, smiling one last time before walking away. "Weird," the girl whispered to herself, before continuing to walk back to find her friends.

"Y/n! Where are youuuu?" Denki whined, slumping his back as he walked. "Don't worry, Denki!" Kirishima smiled, looking back at the yellow haired boy. "I HAVE FOUND HER!" A voice yelled from the other side of the malls hallway. Iida was standing outside of a store, holding the girl bridal style so she wouldn't run away again. "SHES ALIVE!" Another yelled. They all ran to the two. "You're alive! What happened?" Izuku yelled.

Y/n held up the bag she bought earlier. Presenting it to her friends. "B... Bag." She said, a bit louder than usual so the class could hear. "Ah, that's why," Todoroki muttered. "YOU TALK!?!" Kyoka yelled abruptly. Her classmates stared at her in amazement, since most thought she couldn't talk. "Yes," Y/n replied. "I... Talk," she smiled. "WHOA!! THATS SO MANLY!"