𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

"You, pretty one! What's it like to be tought by one of the best heroes in history?!" The media swarmed the girl and her friend group

"You, pretty one! What's it like to be tought by one of the best heroes in history?!" The media swarmed the girl and her friend group. "Hey, weren't you the sludge villian kid?" The woman moved to Katsuki, shoving a microphone in his face. "Walk away," he muttered. "Pretty girl, what's it like to have all might as a teacher!?" The woman scurried back to Y/n, practically falling on top of the girl. Y/n quickly hid behind Bakugo, her body shook with nerves. "I said walk away!" The angry boy yelled at the reporters.

"Let's get down to business. Your first task will decide your future." The class deadpanned at the news, scared of what was going to come. "You all need to pick a class representative," the tension faded as the class became excited. They all shouted out who should be the class rep, everyone waving their hands around to draw attention to themselves. "Silence, everyone! Please!" Iida Calle four suddenly. They all turned to listen to the boy. "The class representative's duty is to lead others! That's not something just anyone could do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefor, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to chose our leader." The class all deadpanned again, knowing that Iida most likely just wanted to be class rep. "Isn't everyone just gonna vote for themselves?" Kirishima asked, Y/n nodding her head along with the statement. "Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes is must truly be the best one to fill the position. Right sir?!" Iida looked over at mr Aizawa, determined. "Whatever, just finish before my nap is over,"

Y/n Usagiyama - 19
Tenya Iida - 1

Standing up at the front, Y/n shook with fear, looking down at all the people that were staring back. "This isn't so bad after all!" Tsuyu smiled. "Yea, who voted for Iida though?" Kirishima questioned, looking around the room. "I did," y/n whispered. "The class representative is Y/n and our deputy is Iida,"

-Lunch time bby-

"Yo, Y/n come sit with us!" Denki smiled, waving his hand to grab her attention. The girl walked to her friends, them all having casual conversations. "Y/n, you want my strawberry milk or something?" Katsuki mumbled, handing his milk carton to the girl. The girl smiled, hugging the boy before opening the carton and starting to drink it.

"Warning: Level 3 security breach! All students please evacuate the building immediately"

The loud sound rang through the structure, startling the students. "What's happening!?" Mina yelled out. Kirishima lunged to grab Y/n, picking her up bridal style and running along with the students who were already rushing out of the cafeteria. "What's happening??!" Denki yelled, getting pushed around by other students as he tried to regroup with his friends. "I don't know! Maybe we should have stayed back and hid or something!" Mina cried out, practically drowning in the crowd of teens. "Let's go back!" The group pushed their way back into the lunch room, running and hiding under a couple of tables. "Do you think we'll be safe?" Mina whispered, ducking her head down to scan out her surroundings. "I think so. If there are villains then they probably will go to where all the people are, not an empty area," Kirishima shrugged his shoulders, still holding Y/n in a tight grasp. "Where's Denki? And Bakugo?" Sero turned his head to see if the two had changed their seating position, but they weren't there. "They're not here!?" Mina yelled, immediately slapping a hand over her mouth. "They'll be fine! I think this is just a false alarm anyways. U.A is so well guarded I doubt anything actually happened!" The red haired boy said gently, a smile appearing on his face as he looked down at the girl. "We'll be fine,"

"I want to give my position to Iida," The girl stood infront of her home room teacher, explaining her situation to the man. "I see... Are you sure? This opportunity only comes every so often," Mr Aizawa shrugged. The girl nodded, a sigh leaving her lips. "I'm sure,"

A/n: I'm sorry that my chapters have been a bit off/bad. I've been a bit busy and I haven't really been in the right headspace to write. I will revise it when I am feeling better but for now you might have to wait a bit for the newer chapters to be published. Thank you for you patience and I am so greatful for you all <3