𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

(‼️‼️‼️TW TW TW TW ALERT ALERT TW TW‼️‼️‼️MENTIONS OF NIGHTMARES AND SH (SELFHARM) PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION‼️‼️‼️ Also if you aren't comfortable reading this chapter that's totally fine since it's more of an extra chapter than an important chapter)

"God! You're just as useless as your father!" The voice rang throughout her brain. Her eyes went wide and she cowered back into a corner. "Maybe when your his age you'll throw yourself off a building too! Wouldn't that be ironic?" Y/n's eyes glossed over, a tear slowly falling down her cheek. The man stumbled closer to the girl, throwing a beer bottle next to her head. "Damn it. Maybe that would've put you out of your misery," The girls Uncle slowly waltzed over to the fridge, picking up another bottle and opening it. "When I'm finished I'm gonna have to work on my aim," The tall figure walked away, sipping on his alcohol; the girl still quivering in the corner. "By the way," the man stopped in the doorway. "Why don't you stop being so useless for once?"

Y/n jolted awake, her eyes wide with tears in the brims. She silently sobbed into her hands her nails growing longer and sharper until they grew into talons. Removing her hands from her face, she dug her nails into her skin. They dug deeper and deeper until crimson red seeped from the open wounds. She removed the sharp nails, relaxing her fingers as the blood gushed out her body and down her arms. "Ow..." she muttered. She never meant to hurt herself, it was just an instinct. When she was younger, she used to try and break her bones or get severely injured as a kid so people would help her, so when anything bad happened to her, her first instinct would be to hurt herself.

"Hmm..." The girls body shifted to her bedside table. Her arm reached out the grab her phone, unlocking it and dialing a number. "Baby birddd... It's late," a voice mumbled from her speaker. The girl sniffled, not having a response for the man. "Is everything ok?" Keigo's voice became louder, his conscience waking up with his body. "It happened again," the girl sighed, another tear falling down her face as she sniffled. "I see... I'll be over in 5" the phone was hung up by the man.