MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

Від matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... Більше

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2
5. COMPROMISE
6. MOVED IN
New Book
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
10. BOSS
Question
11. DEVILS
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
20. HE CARES
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

239 22 3
Від matnae_jin

"Take everything for the night you need cause you are moving in with me..."

"WHAT..." three of them shouted together not believing what they just heard.

"have you lost your mind. why would I live with you." jimin asked what three of them wants to asked and yoongi and jungkook nodded their head.

"yes tae what happened why would jimin live with you." jungkook asked.

"tell us why would jimin live with you." yoongi also asked.

"I understood the question the first time.no need to repeat it multiple times." taehyung said

"then why you still didn't tell us the reason." jungkook said.

"well if you let me talk without interrupting me in every second."

"say it we will not interrupt you." jimin said.

"well after you leave. I had an argument with mihae and..."

"you had what with mihae and you didn't tell me the whole ride here. you told me all type of bullshit but you don't find it important to tell me. seriously why are you silent now tell me how this happened no no... wait.. yoongi do you have popcorn cause oh my good things are getting interested here." jungkook said being as excited as a 10-year-old child whose parents told him that he can get anything he wants in the amusement park. 

"so I was telling mihae and I got in the argument he thought that I am just passing my time with jimin because I didn't pay that much attention to him in our dinner." taehyung said ignoring jungkook's previous comments.

"well at least some of them pay attention to this." jimin said with a scoffed.

"well you know what if any of you interrupt me again I will not tell anything." taehyung said with irritation and sit on the sofa three of them nodded their heads promising that they will not interrupt him.

"so i was saying he thought that I don't do serious relationships and what I have with jimin is also a time pass so in the heat of the moment I told him that I am very serious about him and about all the ignoring is because we have a fight and I also told him that we are living together and now he is coming tomorrow for the breakfast." finally taehyung said it.

"ohh didn't see that coming." Jungkook said and everyone looked at him.

"Sorry Mr. Kim but I.."

"You don't have a choice you already signed the contract you have to come." taehyung said cutting jimin in halfway.

"Well first of all I didn't sign the contract yet and secondly you also didn't signed the paper I have to submit it tomorrow and third no I am not moving with you because I am not comfortable." jimin said.

"Why the hell you didn't sign the contract and mihae already know about you have to move in with me. and trust me I am the person who is most uncomfortable from all this situation so just pack your thing and come with me." taehyung said this time with a slightly cold tone.

jimin knows that he has no choice but to move in with this unbearable man cause the mihae guy saw him already and now if he backs out from this plan then this man will be in a great shit and jimin is not a guy who leave someone in a halfway of the plan but he has to do something with this men's attitude.

"say polity Mr. Kim then I will think about it." jimin said with a smudge look on his face.

"ohhh cool seriously dude give me a popcorn." jungkook said to yoongi once again who completely ignored him and stands beside jimin. and taehyung just glared at him and then jimin.

"what the hell you are saying." taehyung said with his stern voice. for a minute jimin get scared but then he said it again with confidence.

"I said Mr. Kim asked me nicely then I will decide whether to go or not." jimin said it again this time with a big smile.

there was a moment of silence jimin and taehyung was staring each other and jungkook and yoongi was staring them after some time taehyung finally break the eye contact.

"Mr. park jimin move in with me." taehyung finally said it with politeness but his eyes were burning holes in jimin.

"I didn't hear please Mr. Kim." jimin said and taehyung just clenched his hands.

"ohhhhh...... jimin...." jungkook make a teasing noise and give thumbs up to jimin.

"whose sides are you. I thought he is your best friend." yoongi finally asked jungkook cause of seeing jungkook reaction.

"Yes, he is. go Mr. Kim say please." jungkook said to his friend who give him a look but jungkook just laughed.

"you are kidding me right." taehyung asked jimin.

"well I am not Mr. Kim besides you are the one who needs me." jimin replied

"I see that you forgot about the whole paper signing thing. which I doesn't sign it yet and I guess you have to submit it by tomorrow." taehyung said with a challenging look on his face. and jimin has no option to back down well at least he made him to talk to him politely. please can wait for the future.

"I am going to pack you can sit in the meantime." jimin said with a pout on his face and taehyung just give him a winning smirk.

"what..... jimin  no- no.... you are not moving with him." yoongi said.

"yoongi we talked about it in the evening right trust me." jimin said and yoongi just nodded his head.

jimin starts to pack things he needed meanwhile taehyung was silently sitting in the sofa and yoongi was in the kitchen preparing some snacks for the guests well technically they are there guests while he was preparing jungkook walked towards him and start staring at him.

"well I think we didn't introduce ourselves properly. let me do it first." jungkook said and then he forward his hand. "Hi I am jeon jungkook the COO of THE KIMS." 

yoongi just looked at him but also extend his hand for the handshake.

"I am min yoongi."

"that's it like nothing else." jungkook asked with a frown.

"well I don't think so that my information is necessary for you beside you have work with my friend not me. so there is no need for me to give my details to you." yoongi said and then left the kitchen with the snacks and jungkook just saw him walking "interesting" and minute later followed him to the living room.

in the living room jimin was already there with a luggage.

"so we should go now." taehyung said and then jimin walked towards yoongi.

"yoongi I will call you when I reached there, and you will not worry about me. eat your meal on time and eat a proper meal not the takeouts okk you promise." 

"ohh come on you are the one who is living with strangers I am in my apartment so the one who should take care is you."

"i will take care." saying that yoongi and jimin hugged each other.

---♡---

in the car taehyung was driving jungkook was sitting in the passenger side and jimin was in the back.

"jimin your friend yoongi, tell me about him." jungkook said and taehyung just glared at him.

"what I am getting bored. I need some topic to talk about so I choose him. is there any problem jimin." jungkook said in his defense.

"No, jungkook there is no problem. well yoongi is a music producer. he has his own studio in Yongsan, but he works under Hybe." jimin said also wanted to start a conversation.

"oh I see he likes music nice taste." jungkook said and then jungkook and jimin started talking with each other after some time all of them reached to taehyung's apartment building.

as jimin guess the building is itself very luxurious they went inside the building to taehyung's apartment.

when they reached in the duplex apartment jimin was awestruck seeing the interior of the house. this man sure has a taste.

"well pick whatever room you like." saying that taehyung went inside the kitchen for drinking water. where jungkook help jimin to choose the room. by seeing many room jimin decided to take room on the first floor as it has a very beautiful balcony where he can see the seoul city.

"seems like you will have no problem reaching to taehyung as his room is right next to yours." jungkook said while setting Jimin's bag in the room.

"I hope you will not be uncomfortable I know you didn't expect this but trust me neither any of us know that this will happened we thought it will be for one day or some random times, but this happened." jungkook said feeling guilty for dragging jimin in this mess.

"No, it's ok I know none of us expected this. but what can we do now and I came here by myself none of you forced me. and I am not a person to leave someone in a halfway." jimin replied.

"you are really a great person and about taehyung please don't mind him he can be unbearable sometimes but trust me he is good person." jungkook said.

"well can't say anything in this matter now." jimin said playfully and both jungkook and jimin laughed.

"so Friends." jimin said raising his hand in the air for handshake.

"Ouch... I thought we are already friends." jungkook said dramatically but also reaches to the smaller hands for handshake. jimin just laughed at his new friends. already knowing that this new friend of him is a dramatic as hell, but did jimin complain about it hell NO.

after setting jimin up in the room jungkook leaves the apartment promising taehyung that he will be there in the morning so that things will not became worse and after that taehyung and jimin went to their rooms.

jimin was in his balcony seeing the seoul city when he saw taehyung also coming to his balcony that's when jimin realized they kind of have a attached balcony they can easily go to each other room by jumping the little barrier between.

taehyung also seems to notice this and then he looked at jimin when there eyes met none of them take there eyes off and finally this time taehyung take his eyes off and without saying anything went inside his room.

"Rude." jimin said and then went inside his room.

---♡---

here are the update sweeties I know the chapter is small, but I will make it up to you in the next chapter. and also tell me how you like the chapter.

Hope you like the chapter keep commenting and also vote please.

Love you all 💜💜💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

328K 11.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
107K 6.1K 48
Park Jimin was a college student who was looking for a place to live, but he never imagined that the place he moved in was the house of the boy who h...
274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...