[5] NARCISSUS : CHASE

By hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 5TH BOOK ❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴... More

Abducted
Meet
Help
(!!) Save her
Dream
Lies
Grit
Encounter
Reason To Kill
Mine

INTRODUCTION

322 10 2
By hwallslittleangel

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 :

+ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔.
+ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆.
+ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆.
+ 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅.
+ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏.

!𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑲!

CHASE 1 : Lost.
"Mother and Father will always love you, alright?"

2009
In this life, there's so much things going on. Sometimes it doesn't go the way we wanted, sometimes it just turn upside down or the opposite of us. But you just got to accept, have faith in whatever it is they'd say.

It was a Friday serene night where everything started, accompanying by the trillions stars glazing bright with a crescent moon on the blank canvas. The sun was already hiding behind the tall high mountains, trees swaying back and forth caused by the breezy wind.

And today is Chwe Hyeonsoo's birthday.

How to pronounce? Let me explain a tiny bits. The surname 'Choi' is the most common or top family in South Korea. Thus, it could be written as 'Chey', 'Chwe' or 'Choe'. Got it? Moving on to the story- Hyeonsoo's father work as the Chief of Narcotics Criminal Investigation Police Department while her mother is a house wife.

Tonight, the Chwe decided to celebrate their daughter's born day in their cozy home. The maids were helping her mother to prepare for the celebration with the colorful decorations to make it cheerful, cakes and foods were ready on the table. They only have to wait for the father to arrive.

8 years old Hyeonsoo came running down the stairs wearing her baby blue colored dress, her hair was tied into a high ponytail with some butterflies clips. Her face showing the anticipation to open the gifts that had been displayed on the table as she greeted the maids gleefully.

She sat down on the couch in the living room to wait for her father to come home, humming some cocomelon songs while swinging her legs. "Mother, when will father arrive?" She turned her head towards her mother who was sitting beside her who caressed her cheeks softly.

"Soon honey, soon."

Not so long after, they heard the creaking sound of the door opened. Hyeonsoo ran towards the direction and hugged her father's leg. "Father!" She exclaimed excitably. Her father, Chwe Yejun picked her up. "Happy birthday my princess! I bought something big for you!" Yejun kissed her cheeks and raised up a big wrapped present in front of her.

"Let's blow the cake first, shall we?" Her mother, Yeo Nain smiled to both of them. They all sang together and clapped their hands the moment she blow out the candles. Her father's closest friend who is the Chief Assistant also in Narcotics Department, Lee Jaewook was also present tonight, with invitation of course.

"Make a wish!"

Closing her eyes with both of her small palms intertwined together, she prayed that her parents will be always by her side and they grow up getting older together. She also wished to become as successful as her dad in the future.

"It's time to open the presents!" Everyone was excited for what she will got. "I will open this first!" She pointed on her father's present. Her eyes widened the moment she saw the present, it was a big Barbie doll house! She ran and hugged her father. "Thank you so much!" Everyone was so immersed into the celebration that they were unaware of their surroundings.

A group of man in black jumped from the opposite wall and entered the territory. One of them signaled the others to go behind the wall and they slowly sneaked into the backyard. The person at the front peeked through the curtains and quickly straightened his back on the wall after he saw the situation inside. "They were having a celebration inside." He informed.

The one who holds the sniper positioned himself. "Did you see our target?" He nodded and aimed it right on Yejun's heart. When he pulled the trigger, an unfortunate maid walked by him making the bullet shot the wrong person. "Ah shit.." The person cursed.

The moment the shot was heard, screams echoed the whole house, the maid who had been shot laying dead on the floor. "Get Y/N and yourself out of here!" He whispered to his wife and proceed himself to check on the situation, not forgetting to call the nearest police team.

Hyeonsoo's mom pulled her into a hug while covering her with a white blanket there. "Close your ears!" Her mother ordered as she quickly obeyed, completely blurry on what's happening. Nain brought her daughter upstairs with Jaewook backing her up.

They arrived in an unfamiliar room inside the house. She got her eyes scanning the room that was made with steels, she assumed it is a bulletproof hiding place. Her mother turned to her with teary eyes. "Hyeonsoo-ah, I'm so sorry that your happy day was ruined. Things shouldn't turn out like this.." She sniffed.

"Listen to me. Remember if anything happened, mother and father will always love you alright?" Her mother kissed her crown making little Hyeonsoo furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her mom in confusion.

Nain turned to the Jaewook. "I need to help Yejun out there." She said to him. "No Ma'am! I was ordered to protect you and her!" He denied. "I will sacrifice everything in order to protect my family! Don't you dare to stop me!" She yelled taking a gun from the shelve walking out from the room leaving her alone with the Chief Assistant.

"M-Mother will come back right?" She asked as tears formed in the corner of her eyes looking at the male who let out a heavy sigh. "Promise me something young lady, don't go out from this room okay? Tom and Jerry are playing outside." He made pinky promise and earned chuckles from her when he spoke the last sentence.

Yejun's closest friend's eyes turned into sorrow while looking at her. Nobody knows who will survive from this attack later. He jolted his body and walked towards the door not forgetting to close and lock it from inside.

Now the small Hyeonsoo was all by herself in the dark and cold room. She curled herself into a ball and placed her chin on her knees while wrapping herself with her own arms. "So cold.." She mumbled. Few moments later, the place surrounded with silence. She felt curious about the situation outside.

How are her parents? Are they still alive? Questions kept popping out in her little mind. She wanted to go out, but she already promised the man earlier. She shook her head and stood up. "Promises are meant to be broke." She said to herself. She twisted the doorknob and silently went down the stairs. She let out a small gasp when she saw disperse all over the house, shattered plates and glass on the floor, and the most horrifying are dead bodies.

Some had their eyes still open while some had bloods gushing out from their mouth and all their body parts. She felt sick by looking at it. She walked inside the living room and hide behind the curtains. Finally she saw her father outside the garden.

Her father was beating a man continuously, she never saw the violence in her father because she was poured with love since she was born. The man kicked her father's stomach making him stumbled backwards. The person stood up holding out a gun while pointed at her father. "You should die! You should never disturb our business!" The person spat as he reloaded his gun.

A shot were released making her cupped her ears while closing her eyes. She slowly open her eyes and saw her father was not the one who had been shot but instead, her mother. Her eyes widened and cupped her mouth while tears poured out from her eyes. "Mother.." She cried at the sight. Her father brought her mother to his embrace. "No.. NO!!!!" He shouted and wailed in agony on his wife's dead body. He got up with hatred and enraged feelings growing in his heart.

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY YOU BASTARD!"

He lunged towards the guy and punched the guy until he is bleeding. But his action was stopped the moment he felt a sharp pain on his chest, a bullet went right into his heart. He placed his hands on it and coughed bloods. Soon enough he fell on the grass and never woke up again.

Hyeonsoo witnessed everything with her two innocent eyes. She can't let out any words from her mouth, totally distress by the sight of her parent's death. She was about to approach her parents but someone picked her up while cupping her mouth. She squirmed and kicked her legs in the air to get out.

She was placed on the seat inside a black van. "LET ME GO! I WANT FATHER AND MOTHER!" She shouted while her tears streaming down her eyes non-stop. "We need to get you to somewhere safe!"

She noticed each of the person in the car had bruises and wounds on their body. One of them pulled her into a hug caressing her back. "I promised your father to take care of you until my last breath, Hyeonsoo. I will never forget his help towards me." He said to her making her wailed more.

"I will get justice on your death mother, father." The words ticked in her heart. Starting from that day, she become a whole different person. She swear to herself, she will find and kill the person who were behind all of this with her bare hands.

Even if she had to sacrifice herself, she gladly will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 749 24
ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴏ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ @sᴏғᴛʏᴏsʜɪ
74K 3.8K 30
❝ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? ❞ 「hamada asahi x reader 」#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...
26.9K 1.3K 24
BLOOM WITH TREASURE 2ND BOOK ❝ 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘠/𝘕. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸...
77.3K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...