Vows of Betrayal | Jeon Jungk...

Od tjunglebook

"I don't share," he growled right into my ear, his heavy breath hitting the base of my throat. "I'm not yours... Viac

༺ 1 ༻
༺ 2 ༻
༺ 3 ༻
༺ 4 ༻
༺ 5 ༻
༺ 6 ༻
༺ 7 ༻
༺ 8 ༻
༺ 9 ༻
༺ 10 ༻
༺ 11 ༻
༺ 12 ༻
༺ 13 ༻
༺ 14 ༻
༺ 15 ༻
༺ 16 ༻
༺ 17 ༻
༺ 18 ༻
༺ 19 ༻
༺ 20 ༻
༺ 21 ༻
༺ 23 ༻
༺ 24 ༻
༺ 25 ༻
༺ 26 ༻
༺ 27 ༻
༺ 28 ༻
༺ 29 ༻
༺ 30 ༻
༺ 31 ༻
༺ 32 ༻
༺ 33 ༻
༺ 34 ༻
༺ 35 ༻
༺ 36 ༻
༺ 37 ༻

༺ 22 ༻

4.7K 351 104
Od tjunglebook

I stirred, slowly awakening from my sleep. Or rather being awakened, because of a constant vibration that seemed to tear my head to pieces. It was like a constant buzzing in the back of my skull that finally forced me to open my eyes.

I was greeted by an unfamiliar room that, with its gold and red accents, was the complete opposite of the bedroom with light-colored furniture and a dark green wall that I had decided to paint on a random evening. It took me a few seconds to snap out of the fog of my sleep and remember where I was.

Wiping the blurry vision from my eyes with my hand, I leaned up on my elbow and that was when I felt the pain in my neck. "Oww." I sighed, rubbing the sore spot.

Glancing over my shoulder, I spotted Jungkook sprawled out on the other side of the bed, the comforter only reaching his navel. His arms were tucked beneath the pillow and his hair lay wildly around his head. A stark contrast to the Jungkook I used to see so put together during the day.

The vibrating sounded again and searching for the source, I finally found my phone, which I had plugged in before going to bed as I now remembered. I must have left it charging all night and now the device was literally screaming for me with an incoming call.

I almost fell out of bed, realizing how close to the edge I must have slept all night. At least I didn't come in contact with Jungkook in this small space, as my neck pain indicated as well.

The call went to waste again, as I missed it by a few seconds. I reached for the phone and found 15 missed calls and 23 unread messages and all of them were from Rai. Cursing under my breath, the feeling of worry washed over me and I grabbed something in a hurry, pulling it over my half-naked body.

It turned out to be Jungkook's dress shirt and the perfume branded into the soft fabric enveloped me as I stepped out onto the balcony with the phone in my hand. Inwardly berating myself for why I had been so careless last night, I waited for Rai to answer the call.

After two rings, I heard his voice on the other side of the line. "Hello, Reva?"

"Rai." there was relief in my voice as his name flowed from my mouth. "Is everything okay?"

"That's a question I should be asking you! I've called you like a thousand times." he sighed, also sounding reassured, but still his voice was laced with grumbling. "Where have you been?"

"I'm at a hotel with Jungkook," I replied, looking over my shoulder through the window. Jungkook was still asleep. "We left last night because I wasn't feeling well."

I felt terrible for the lie that exited my lips without an ounce of difficulty, but I couldn't tell Rai with ease that Jungkook and I had left to fuck. It wasn't like Rai and I didn't share a lot of things, but I still couldn't tell him that.

And I realized how much Jungkook and I had let our lust control us yesterday. We hadn't even looked back when he pulled me by my hand out of the venue. And I certainly hadn't thought about anyone when Jungkook was deep inside me—

"Thank God you're okay," Rai interrupted my rambling thoughts, and I brushed a hand over my face. The wind blew the shirt up my body and I was already annoyed even though I had only been awake for a few minutes. "Dalrae and I tried to reach you, but none of you answered the phone and you weren't home either. We thought something happened to you."

It warmed my heart to know that there were people who cared about my well-being and were concerned no matter how bad it made me feel that I had left them without any information.

I grabbed the balcony railing and looked down at the street. The sun was up high in the sky already and I could only guess what time it was. I could remember that it had been two in the morning when I had stepped out of the bathroom.

Having sex with Jungkook had worn me out so much that I hadn't even heard the many messages and phone calls. But it was something I had so desperately needed. I didn't regret sleeping with him, but I knew we had been blinded.

My body felt light and I didn't know if it was just because of the skimpy fabric that did little work to cover my curves. That sensation of being touched as I had in my wet dreams was something I had missed for over a year.

At first, I hadn't felt the need for it, but after Jungkook and I had made that deal at his suggestion, my mind had started playing games with my brain and body. It had burned into my memory like a constant reminder that neither of us could sleep with whoever we wanted to.

Not that infidelity had ever been my escape, because I hated unfaithfulness, but I definitely hadn't imagined that my mind was so weak for touches and orgasms. So it was safe to say that Jungkook's eyes on my cleavage, his hands on my hips, and his smell in my nose had set off a spark in me.

I wasn't attracted to him or anything, and I explained the sexual tension to myself as some sort of degeneration of both of our hormones and the fact that self-pleasuring just wasn't enough anymore.

Would last night backfire on us? Probably. Did I want to think about that at that moment? Certainly not.

"We're fine," I confirmed after making him wait for a few seconds for an answer because I had been busy sorting out the many and jumbled thoughts. "We will be heading home soon."

"I'll let Dalrae know I spoke with you so she won't worry anymore," Rai said and I could hear him nod through the phone. "Be careful of the end boss, though. According to Dalrae, she wasn't too pleased with your sudden disappearance."

I pushed the urge to laugh back into a corner as the nickname forced a snort out of me. Rai loved to call Mrs. Jeon that, and other nicknames tore a giggle out of me every time. It was fair to add that Rai wasn't a fan of hers either.

And then I remembered something that had slipped my mind in all the hustle and bustle. Dalrae's name reminded me of the favor Rai had asked of me and that I had promised to help him with. The smile fell from my lips.

"Oh my God, Rai..." Disappointed in myself, I scratched the back of my neck as the honking of horns from the cars on the street below reached me. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" he asked in wonder as his laughter died out as well.

"I forgot about you and Dalrae. You know I wanted to help you." There was a spot on the balcony railing where the paint had chipped off and I kept scratching at it with my black painted nail, the phone pressed tightly to my ear.

I hated disappointing people when they relied on me and I hated even more not keeping my promise. I knew that Rai had certainly found another way to talk to Dalrae, but it made me feel inadequate in a way.

I was used to being there for Rai and for my father emotionally and in all the other ways possible my whole life. When I couldn't, it broke a part of me that felt compelled to make everyone I loved happy.

"Don't worry about that. I managed to talk to her anyway." That was confirmation of my previous guess, and I could hear the smile in Rai's voice. I knew Rai would never get mad about anything. He understood me the best.

"That makes me happy. I promise to help you both next time." I suggested with utter sincerity.

"I know you would." Rai laughed and I immediately felt better. "I'm going to hang up now, okay? I need to get ready because I'm meeting the guys for lunch."

For lunch? So it was almost noon. "Yeah, sure. Have fun." I said, and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

With a quick glance I took over the city from up here, I turned and walked back to the hotel room. I left the phone on a small side table next to the sofa, which I had considered for a few seconds last night as my possible sleeping spot, but was glad I had decided against it.

Then I felt a gaze on me, and sure enough, I found Jungkook's eyes locking on me as he peered through lazy eyelids from the bed - still lying down - to me.

"Good morning," he said in his croaky voice, laced with masculinity and the sleep from which he seemed to have awakened only a few minutes ago.

I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and tossed it in his direction. "It's noon. Get up."

He caught the pillow in mid-air and placed it next to him on the mattress. Then he straightened up and ran his hand through his wild hair, placing it in its proper place. His arm muscles flexed under his skin as he did so.

"Fuck, why did Dalrae call me nine times?" he spoke, more to himself as he checked his phone for messages.

"Because we left without saying anything. I was talking to Rai." I explained and he nodded, putting the phone back on the nightstand. Then he spread his legs and let out a long breath.

I gathered all my things, shoving the charging cord back into my purse. My hair fell in my face so I tucked it behind my ear and rummaged through my purse to make sure I had everything.

Jungkook's eyes were still burning on me and when our eyes met, I raised an eyebrow, silently asking what he wanted. We kept it from being weird between us because we were adults. If we decided to have sex, we could certainly act normal afterward.

He let his eyes slide down my body. He had seen me last night in less clothing than he was doing right now, but it felt like he was undressing me even further with his eyes. The shirt had only served as modesty out on the balcony, and the fact that I hadn't buttoned it up in the front gave him more of a view than I had planned.

He was now standing next to the bed, sun rays dancing on his golden skin. He had only his boxers on, so every inch of his flawless skin stood out as if in a spotlight. Only the dark tattoos and black fabric of his Calvin Kleins were a contrast to everything glowing.

And I couldn't miss the bulge of his morning excitement that now stood at everyone's attention.

"Are you looking for round two?" he asked smugly, the cockiness in his voice edging me in seconds.

"I don't think those two minutes are worth the fuss." I shrugged. Not even during sex last night had we put a break to our bickering, so I didn't expect anything different now.

"Two minutes?" he raised his right eyebrow and took slow steps in my direction, which I didn't seem to notice as I grinned.

I knew he wasn't offended about it because Jungkook had thick skin just like me, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bug him nonetheless when I joked about it. "At least that's more than the 30 seconds I initially gave you."

He lowered his head, a deep chuckle ringing out in the hotel room, and only now I realized how close he was standing to me. The warmth of his body enveloped me, as well as the sun's rays shining on my back.

"I'm not one of those frat boy bimbos who gets insecure about busting a nut." he rasped in a whisper that fanned my face.

His nose touched my cheek and soon his lips were against my ear. He raised his hands and began to pull on his shirt on my body. I almost moaned as I felt his erection through his boxers against my hip.

"If I want to come, I will," he added. "But that doesn't mean I won't fuck you until your legs shake and the pleasure makes you fall apart."

"Is that so?" I managed to force the words out of me, hating that they came out all breathy and needy. Maybe last night just hadn't been enough to quench the fire inside me. I was stronger than that. I had to be.

Jungkook chuckled deeply. "Mmm," he confirmed. Then he pulled his lips back from my ear to look me in the eye. "And if I can remember, your legs were shaking and you were begging for more. So be a good wife and try not to insult my performance skills, will you?"

When he took a step away from me I noticed how my thighs had clenched. Jungkook had buttoned up one button of his shirt on my body and was smirking wickedly at it. I knew he was acting that way because of his morning excitement.

"Fuck you.", I rolled my eyes with a laugh on my lips.

He laughed back. "That seems to be on the to-do list of your dreams now." He teased and I felt a drop of sweat slide down between my breasts. When no response came, he laughed again. "Good luck with your vibrator, which will never make you come the way I did, my lovely wife."

And then he disappeared into the bathroom before I knew it.

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

About an hour later, we were both sitting in the back seat of his car, having both taken a shower - separately, of course - and checked out of the hotel, and headed back home. It was Sunday and as the weather was getting better, the roads were packed.

We made a quick stop at a bakery, picked up some pastries and a coffee each to make up for missing breakfast at the hotel. We hadn't felt like ordering something to the room because we hadn't wanted to stay long.

Luckily, Jungkook had thought of contacting someone from home while I was in the shower to bring us clean clothes so we wouldn't have to return in our fancy outfits.

Jungkook typed on his phone the whole way, only occasionally looking up when we stopped at a red light or our driver honked at the unwary pedestrians. After a while, we turned into the road leading to the mansion and that was when Jungkook spoke.

"I'll be gone for a week," he announced in a monotone.

I raised my eyebrows while still looking out the window, knowing he hadn't lifted his gaze from his phone. "Where to?" I asked, not really interested in it, but checking in anyway.

"Jakarta," he replied. "For meetings."

"Okay." I nodded.

"You seem enthusiastic about having the bedroom to yourself." he joked, and I turned to him, finding him already looking at me.

I snorted. "I don't even notice your presence except for the snoring that disturbs my beauty sleep."

He laughed back, his Adam's apple bouncing. "That explains your cranky-ass attitude."

"Thanks. Totally taking after you." I smiled at him in fake sweetness before the driver pulled us out of our bickering by announcing that we had arrived.

Jungkook and I got out of the car at the same time and let the driver carry the rest of our belongings into the house. After we stepped into the entryway, footsteps sounded, soon revealing Mrs. Jeon.

"You finally made it home," she commented in her usual manner that didn't leave much room for interpretation as to what her words were meant to sound like. Jungkook nodded in his mother's direction. "Dalrae told me you stayed at a hotel."

"Yes," he answered curtly.

Mrs. Jeon linked her hands in front of her body. "Everyone kept asking about you two. Why did you leave without saying goodbye to our guests?"

I could see a vein ticking in Jungkook's neck, but he was doing a good job of not showing any of it. Maybe all the years of the same course of events in his life had taught him that.

"I wasn't feeling well. Jungkook suggested taking me to a hotel that was only five minutes away from the venue instead of going home," I chimed in. I felt Jungkook's gaze on the side of my face, but he didn't interject.

"Hmm." Mrs. Jeon hummed, now softening her facial expressions slightly. "Were you feeling nauseous?"

I ignored her gaze on my stomach.

"Just a bad headache. I'm feeling better." I added, though I knew she wouldn't ask if I was feeling better.

Not that I had been feeling sick in the first place. But like with Rai, I wouldn't openly admit to her that we had sought out a quiet and undisturbed place to fuck. Perhaps she would have been happy after all to know that her son had finally consummated the marriage.

After all, she was the one who had asked for a grandchild.

And maybe her eyes that kept sliding to my belly were an innuendo on her part. Or maybe she just wanted to know if our caterer had screwed up so she could rub it in my face.

"I'll be in my office. I have a lot to do before I leave in the morning," Jungkook then cut in and we climbed the stairs together, leaving his mother behind, before he went into his office and I went into the bedroom.

__________________

A/N: heyyy guys, it's been a while right?? I know this chapter is kind of short and just a filler but I'm happy that I got to write again and publish it. I missed this book and hopefully the updates will be more frequent <333
let me know your thoughts

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

381K 24.7K 24
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
101K 4.4K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
8.1K 280 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...