ZERO CLARITY (Completed)

Door NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it... Meer

Precap
1 State of Mind
2 Why Suddenly?
3 Khushi
4 Anything can happen
5 Decision
7 Feelings
8 Change of Conclusion
9 Answer
10 Rude Behaviour
11 Pacification
12 Blabbermouth?
13 Horrified Arnav
14 Confused Arnav
15 Dried Rose Plant
16 Emotional Arnav
17 Reaction
18 Khushi's Words
19 Arnav's Argument
20 Dumbfounded Arnav...!
21 Arnav's Instinct
22 No Flow
23 Pooja
24 Khushi and Ratna
25 Khushi's Dexterity
26 Conclusion
27 Proposal
28 Declaration
29 Reason
30 Trouble
31 Spirit Faith
32 Khushi's Move
33 Story
34 Result
35 Fruit
36 Confused Arnav
37 Mother's Wish
38 Black Magician
39 Incredible Fact
40 Clear Picture
41 The Danger
42 Simplicity
43 Sheetal Or Ratna?
44 Again a flow
45 Troubles...
46 Came True
47 The TOUCH
48 Friday...
49 Preponed Exam
51 Mother and Son
52 Hurdle
53 Arnav and Khushi
54 Outcome
55 That means...
56 Maya's House
57 Good Coffee
58 Changed Sheetal?
59 As you sow...
60 Medicine Effect
61 The Glass
62 Uproar
63 Statement
64 Prayer
65 Trapped
66 Mastermind
67 Sona Clan
68 Guruji's Place
69 Child of God
70 Solution
71 Bewitched
72 Change
73 Who is he?
74 In the cave
75 The New Entry
76 Sona's Husband
77 Guesses all over
78 What Name?
79 Maya is...
80 Statement
81 Arnav's Turmoil
82 Durga Ashtami
83 Helping Hand
84 Bloody Cave
85 Long Term Plan
86 & 87
88 Last Part
Epilogue

50 Paper Cutting

2.5K 154 8
Door NiranjanaNepol

Part 50 Paper Cutting

Seeing the mangal sutra on Khushi's neck, Maya was shocked to the core. She raised her eyes from her neck to her face and found vermillion in her partition. Didn't she look like a married girl? But why? How? She saw Anjana coming. She sighed seeing Maya in RM. She knew why Maya was there. She would have come to take Khushi to her house. She would get disappointed, knowing their sudden marriage.

"What is this Khushi? Do you think mangal sutra and million or playthings? Why are you wearing them?" Maya said.

"You know nothing about this generation of kids, Maya. For them, even marriage is a game" Anjana said mockingly.

"What are you saying, Anjana?"

"I am saying, the necessity of taking Khushi to your home is over," Anjana said glancing at Khushi.

"What do you mean? Didn't you guys ask me to come here today to take her to my home, because Arnav and she should not be together until their marriage...?"

"Yes, but from here on, they do need to be separated because they got married already"

"Whaaaat?" Maya and Akash both shouted in shock. They looked at Khushi unbelievably.

"Somebody tried to kill Arnav. So he married her..."

"He married her because somebody tried to kill him?"

"Yes"

"Does he know who tried to kill him?"

"No one knows"

Maya and Akash spared a glance.

"By the way, what is the connection between the murder attempt and his marriage? Usually, people avoid getting married if they have a life threat. This is the first time I hear something opposite to it" Maya said with a frown.

Khushi also frowned. Though she didn't like the way they talked about Arnav Maya had a point. How did Arnav get the thought of marrying her in this critical situation? It was only Nani and Ratna who knew about her horoscope features. Only they knew her husband would live long. Then how Arnav took such a decision? Khushi became thoughtful.

"Arnav should have believed, Khushi will save his life fighting against the God of death, just like SAVITHRI saved her husband SATHYAVAN," Anjana said with fake sorrow. Though Anjana said that sarcastically it made sense. Knowingly or unknowingly, Anjana uttered the truth.

(Savithri is a princess who marries an exiled prince named Satyavan, who is prophesied to die early. She saves her husband from the god of death, Yama, persuading the deity to restore his life.)

As they didn't expect,

"Of course, I will save Arnavji, not only from the god of death but from anyone who wants his death," said Khushi making them thunderstruck as she could not stand their taunts about Arnav's action. Khushi walked to Arnav's room with her bag. She didn't have a mood to entertain them.

"What is the real reason for this marriage?" Maya asked.

"Arnav said, the one who wants his death knows that," Anjana said smirking.

"Where is Arnav?" Akash asked

"He is resting in his room," said Anjana.

"Let's meet him" Akash walked to his room. Maya was supposed to follow him, but she looked at Anjana and gestured for her to come with her. Anjana sighed and followed her.

Akash came to Arnav's room and ran to him with a shocked expression. Seeing them in their room, Khushi kept her bag aside and stood silently.

"Arnav, what happened to you? who had done this to you?" Akash asked.

"As usual, somebody tried to kill me..." Arnav said with a plain expression.

"Who?"

"I don't know but very soon I will find out the culprit and will show him who really ASR is. I will make him live in Hell on the earth..." Arnav said wrathfully.

That made them look at each other contently.

"Congratulations for your marriage," said Akash.

Arnav looked at Khushi and smiled. They wondered seeing his wrathful expression change swiftly.

"Yeah, I got married to Khushi"

"Anjana Aunty said" Akash said.

"But, how did you do that in this condition Arnav?" Maya asked.

"I just did..." That was all he said.

"I think you didn't understand my question, when your life is at stake how did you put her life at risk? You should find the culprit first instead of getting married." Maya said.

Before Arnav answered, Khushi took the lead.

"It's me who wanted this marriage to happen"

Arnav looked at her getting amazed because Khushi didn't even know his intention of getting married to her.

"But why Khushi?" Maya asked.

"After all, I am Savithri" came from Khushi.

Arnav looked at her with confusion as he could not understand the meaning of Savithri whereas the others very well understood, she was taunting them.

"What does that Savithri mean?" Arnav asked.

"Savithri fought with God of death and saved his husband's life" Maya replied hurriedly.

"Is it? Will you save me from the God of death?" Arnav looked at Khushi adoringly.

Khushi nodded firmly which amazed him more. Didn't she look nervous a few minutes ago?

"I think we should let him take a rest," Anjana said.

Maya and Akash nodded yes and left the room.

Khushi didn't like their approach. Yet she kept silent. She didn't want to create problem at the first day of her wedding. Taking her bag, she went to the cupboard to arrange her things in it. She saw only the top rack was empty.

"There are some files in the cupboard. Keep them at the top Rack and make space for your things" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok. The top rack seemed unused for a long. She went to the washroom and came with a wet cloth to clean it. Putting on a stool, she climbed on it to wipe the top rack. Arnav was watching her doings, silently, without disturbing her. To be frank, he was admiring Khushi who looked adorable with Mangal sutra and vermillion on her partition.

Khushi found an old newspaper cutting there. Taking it, she gave it a look. The paper cutting held accident news that happened eighteen years before. The news stated that a man died in an accident. Khushi looked at Arnav frowning.

Arnav's eyes widened, seeing the paper cutting in Khushi's hand. It was he who collected the paper cutting. He almost had forgotten about it. Khushi was about to throw the paper cutting crushing it, Arnav shouted, making Khushi jerk.

"Khushi don't... give it to me"

"This is an old newspaper bit," she said could not understand what wrong she did that Arnav shouted like that.

"The man in the newspaper cutting was the one who killed my mother," Arnav said gulping down.

Khushi looked at the photo widening her eyes. Khushi hopped down from that stool and came to Arnav.

"Is he the one?" she asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"How do you know?"

"When he tried to stab me with a knife, my mother pulled his mask up, in an attempt of stopping him. That was when I saw his face for very few seconds."

"Still, could you remember him?"

"How could I forget him? The murderous look that he threw on me is still in my eyes" Arnav said restlessly.

"But, he is dead..." she said understanding his inner turmoil.

"Yes, he is dead. I am glad about it. When I saw this news, I celebrated his death" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

Khushi was looking at the photo deeply.

"I am keeping this photo because this is the only clue I have to find the culprit behind my mother's death. If I see the photo anywhere else..."

Cutting him,

"You won't see the photo but me..." Khushi said in the FLOW.

Understanding what she just uttered, she looked at Arnav getting horrified, who was also in the same state as Khushi.

She sat on the bed and closed her eyes. Arnav understood she was nervous. He touched her shoulder.

"Khushi, relax... don't go anywhere alone. Ok?"

She looked at him taking a deep breath.

"Whatever going to happen is already destined, Arnavji. It will not happen as per our plan but with the flow. You don't have to worry about me. If I'm destined to finish the game, let me finish it..." she said gut fully, making him swallow hard.

To be continued...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

65K 5.6K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
496K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.
613K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.