π–πŽπ‘πƒ π“πŽ 𝐋𝐀.

By barbiearchives

π–πŽπ‘πƒ π“πŽ 𝐋𝐀. | in which a new college student navigates his way through life while juggling friendship... More

EPIGRAPH.
INTRO.
euphemisms of a newbie.
idgaf if it's 2 am.
we not lazy
room 905
you smoke ?
fmb.
what now ?
malcom x warned you.
traumatized
all i have
caught up in the rapture
rice & beans
why cant we fall in love
have mercy!
stay.
active check.
a shitty new years.
i changed my mind.
want my baby back.

sometimes, its okay to shut the fuck up

319 18 14
By barbiearchives

ME AND CARTIER HAVE been spending a lot of time together, he's such a cool individual- he gets me, and i've never felt understood before because it's like i'm so used to being the odd ball so i often distance myself to avoid being judged on how i move.

"hey babe?" carti says as he looks at me, i reply "yo" as i continue to look at my phone and not break focus. "your cousin's birthday is today, you talk to him?" he said as he watched angel's snap and seen that it was his birthday.

yes, angel is my cousin but he's one of those cousins that i just don't talk to, we were close while we were growing up but i honestly just don't feel like he fucked with me once we got older, so me being me, i fell back.

"no, you know i don't talk to him." i reply huffing and getting back to my game because i don't have time to talk about my fake ass family members, me and carti have talked about my toxic ass family before and why i don't fuck with them, so i'm not even sure why he's bringing this up.

"i was just asking because he posted and said 'my friends telling me happy birthday but not one family member, i see where i stand w mfs." he read aloud, instantly making me scrunch my face up.

"nah, this shit ends today, i'm sick of angel's spoiled ass, he's always been like that, treating motha' fucka's how he wants to and expects people to sit around and take that shit like he king tut or some shit." i ranted as i grabbed my phone and typed his contact name in.

"baby, don't go off on him i was just as-"

"carti, sometimes it's okay to shut the fuck up." i said sternly, he should've known that was gonna set me off so i don't know why he's acting confused, and no i don't feel bad- learn to shut the fuck up.

he got up and tried to walk off until i grabbed his arm and sat him back down.

"hello?" angel said as he answered the phone.

"yo, what's your issue?" i said getting straight to the point. "the fuck you talking about?" he said back, i could hear him scrunching up his face.

"you fuckin' heard me, you up here posting about your family and shit and you been sneak dissing us all for a while but i sit back and i shut the fuck up, cause i don't bother nobody, i mind mine but now you doing too much, i get it's your birthday but at the same time you need to learn to be an adult and go through shit and stop posting everything, that shit ain't cool." i said snapping, i could feel my vein popping out of my neck, just like my crazy ass dad.

"first off motha' fucka, what you not finna do is call me stressing me over a fuckin' snapchat post, and tell whatever messy bitch told you that, it's up when i see her, and like you said im grown so i can post whatever i want, WHENever i want and niggas like you will deal, you wanna know what my problem is with you malik? growing up you put on this facade like you were my protector and you wouldn't let anyone do anything to me, and of course i sat there and believed it." he said with his voice starting to crack, i simmered down and began to focus on what he had to say.

i shoo'd cartier away and told him to give me a minute, he had class in 15 minutes so he shot me a text that he'd come back after.

"you-" he started as he started hyperventilating, "you let him rape me, you were supposed to save me, i screamed for you malik but you never came." angel said as i could hear him crying through the phone. "ang, i'm sorry, i was so young i didn't know what to do, i was scared too." i cried as i apologized.

"i fuckin' hated you, i stopped talking to you because of that, you let me down." he cried.

"angel im so sorry, i didn't even know back then what was going on, i was too young to understand and by the time we found out what happened he had already died." i explained.

"wait, he died?" angel asked.

"yes, he was raping some girl and her brother found out and killed him." i explained, thought he already heard of that story.

"he fuckin' deserved it." was all he said, then the phone call went silent.

"angel.. can i come to your dinner tonight? i just wanna talk this out with you." i said.

"my birthday dinner isn't the place for a talk like that, but you can come." he said. "you mind if i bring a friend?" i asked.

"see, now bitch you pushing it."

"it's my baby birthdayyyyy." tamera cheered as we all took a shot, im so glad i have my girls they honestly keep me sane.

tamera brought her friend shania along and she seems cool, we might start hanging out with her.

after that blow up with malik, i don't know how i feel about him, i resented him all these years for my trauma but still, sitting there and letting me get raped isn't something i can see myself doing to anyone else so i wouldn't want it done to me.

especially by someone who's my family, speaking of-

"wassup ang, happy birthday." he said waiting for me to get up and hug him, which i did- wouldn't wanna embarrass him.

he handed me a bouquet of roses and a card full of money, i'm not reading that message because i'm still not fond of him, and i look beside him and see his friend that he asked to bring, and it's not a female this time chile.

"so when did you start dippin' in the male pond?" i asked being funny after greeting the person looking at malik.

he smiled and replied. "man, i'm just tryin' something different." he said as he sat down and his friend sat beside him.

"everybody, this is my cousin malik and his friend carti." i said introducing the couple to everyone.

"fuck that, y'all gotta catch up- we 5 shots in." megan said interrupting the greeting- she's so rude sometimes.

"pour us up then." carti said getting hyped up making us all laugh and order shots.

12 SHOTS LATER

"y'all all my niggas." nadine said out loud as she dougied in front of the table and we hyped her up, eventually we all started to ignore the drunk bitch and start to converse amongst ourselves.

"so how did y'all meet leeky?" i asked malik. "yeah, we wanna know." the shania girl piped up, i wonder why she's being so vocal right now. "let the people know." she said looking like angela when she told marcus she gave him vd.

"shania, don't start." he warned.

"am i missing something?" tamera asked shania. "baby, it looks like we all are." i remarked.

"no, no, malik here dumped me and started dating a whole man, he going around saying how he's done with me but he wasn't saying that when he was fucking me the other day!" she yelled. "WHOO!" nadine yelled as she heard what this bitch just said.

"hold the fuck up, bitch he wouldn't fuck around on me, we have trust." cartier interjected.

"right, babe? you didn't fuck her right?" he asked.

malik face palmed himself and huffed.

now i know my cousin, and he definitely did it.

"i did baby, but let m-" was all he said before carti slapped him across his face and got up to leave, "fuck you." and started to walk off , now usually we would've jumped that boy but malik deserved it.

shania grabbed her drink and threw it on carti as he was walking off. "bitch, what the fuck?" he said as he grabbed a plate of spaghetti and threw it at her head.

"don't touch my man no more bitch." she yelled as she tried to get to him but everyone was holding her back. "look at what the fuck you started." carti yelled as he looked at malik who clearly was just ready for this all to be over, i've always told him hoeing always has its ways to catch up with you.

i seen security coming and blue and red lights outside the front of the restaurant, so we all start to grab our things to run out the back, as we get to the back of the building i see jamari sitting at a table across from where i'm standing, and of course he's with the bitch he sent to my room. i grab nadine's mimosa and throw it on him, drenching him in the mixed drink. "yo, what the fuck nigga." was all i heard as we all ran out the restaurant.

best birthday ever

word to la. |
©2023, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 25.5K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
1.2M 53.8K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
836 38 5
𝐁𝐗𝐁/π†π€π˜ -In which a trio of best friends go through a lot of hardships, new challenges, relationships and lots of conflicts together.
394K 22.4K 35
When Quinn discovers a boy watching his friend group play basketball, he gets filled with curiosity. A string of events will lead to him meeting Cody...