~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

Here we go again. Chp12

62 12 0
By liaturik79

Emma's POV:
Well after sharing some chocolate with each other, Liz and I are watching Fast and Furious, on her screen, while the big old man is reading a book that he brought. The ac is getting cold so I turned it off and Liz moved the space arm from the way and hugged me from the side while I'm cuddling with her arms and chest. We are both using our headphones so we don't hear anything else then the movie. One of my earbuds fall of and before I could pick it I heard one flight attendant coming with a snack truck, so she saw Avan and asked him: Hello sir, what would you and your adorable family want? He smiled and said: Give me a sec to ask them. Now Avan touched lightly Liz's arm and caressed my head, so we turned around and he asked: Hey girls do you want some food? Yeah, maybe a cookie? You baby? Liz said and asked me. Well i think I want some chips. I said. Love? Liz looked at Avan while asking. Umm I think some peanuts are okay, thx miss. He said to the lady who is giving food.
We grabbed our food and started to eat it. Em, do you still have of your water? Avan asked me. Yeah av, here. I said and gave it to him. Thx honey. He said stretching a little, and took the water.

NO ONES POV:
Avan is lightly caressing Liz's cheek with his right hand and she is leaning towards his hand. Em has Liz all wrapped like before, by her side and Elizabeth is holding her softly and tight so she doesn't fall. Liz's phone is heard buzzing so she carefully took it out of her pocket and answer. Hello? Yes this is her. Yes we will be there by the evening. That's okay. Thanks for calling, goodbye. She was talking. She gave her phone to Avan for he can save it and said: Babe it was the The Marble Arch hotel, to confirm at what time we are gonna be there. Kay Angel, that's nice, come here a bit. He said embracing Liz from the top part of her body, since the missy over here, is laid down on Liz's breasts. Liz leans on Avans chest, while he pecks her hair, next Avan looked down to where Emma is and said: Hey this is my girlfriend, I wanna cuddle her too. Liz laughed and made Emma move a little up so she has now her head on Liz's cleavage. I don't care sir, I want some love too, besides you are very lucky to always have her by your side, so thank you and I'll remain on what I'm doing, hugging my fake mommy. Emma said. Avan rolled his eyes and released Liz from their hug, so now she is sitting properly on the seat, but she looked down at Emma to move her head properly on her body so she can sleep.

Liz's POV:
When Avan stopped hugging me I decided to fix Emma's position for her to get some sleep and to give Avan some love, since it seems like he misses me a little. Come baby, move a little so you can sleep bear. I said while holding her a little.
I'm moving to the side until I felt something under my ass, it's a hand, and I now which hand is it, I didn't mind at first, cause I want to get emmie to sleep so now I'm caressing her hair and cuddling with her, but the other baby is giving me some trouble to sit still, so I turned around and looked at him with a serious face. He looked at me with a innocent face, so I said: Tudor, take your hand back to your seat, right now. He sighted and took it. Since I'm mad I just turned around and find em sleeping so I kissed her head, caressed her cheek and continued to watch the movie with the headphones. And Avan is looking at me with a sad face, so now he isn't gonna receive any affection, for his tricks, which I'm ignoring and after 10 minutes I fall asleep too. It has passed like two more hours and I slowly opened my eyes to find ems head on my lap and Avan with his head against the seat and with his eyes closed. I need to go to the restroom so I need to wake emmie up. I silently yawned and slowly placed Emma's head on my bosoms, kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek. Baby girl, I need to go to the restroom, sit up for a sec bear, I'll come soon, Kay? I said whispering. Emma opened her eyes slowly, kissed my cheek and her forehead fall onto my boobs which made me moan a little, but then she look up with a small smile and said: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that,did it hurt you? I just smiled and said: no my love it's okay, but press them slowly please, cause I produce liquid in them. She nodded and lift herself on her seat. I smiled and put her on her seat, now I turned around to see my big baby asleep, I caressed his cheek and pulled his face down, to nuzzle his nose until he opened his eyes, I smiled and started to kiss him softly and added tongue, it only lasted for one minute since I broke it, but still have my lips attached to his, he pout a little and pecked me again. Baby I will use the bathroom, look at Emma while I come, Kay muff? I said whispering. Mhmmm, I can look at the squirrel. He said chuckling and I bite his down lip. Babeee. He said and I stand up to go to the bathroom. After 10 minutes I can finally enter to the bathroom, cause there was a big line and I was the last one, so now I have to check my throbbing tits, cause they are almost leaking, so I pulled my shirt up and un clasped my bra to pump my milk out, Avan will not have that much creamy milk, but what can I do? I have been carrying it for the whole day and since I can't feed him, it's gonna go. I'm pumping new one, but not too much, cause then I will have to take off my bra. Then I finally can go to my seat walking back. But for my surprise I found Avan and Emma laughing and making faces at each other, which it did surprise me cause before they were fighting for who can cuddle me more, but I guess it was nothing. Heyy small humans, did you missed me? I asked while sitting again. They both smiled and gave me a big hug. What do you think love? Av said smirking.
I chuckled and Emma said: I missed you tons too, Elizabeth. Laughing, cause she know that I don't like to be called with my entire name. I rolled my eyes and pinched her nose. Av put his head on my shoulder and kissed my earlobe, and said: I love you so much cherub. I smiled and kissed him. I love you more baby. I said.

Avans POV:
When Liz went to the bathroom I decided to annoy the little dwarf by tickling her and making funny jokes. She came back like twenty minutes later which worried me, but it seems like she was okay so I'm still gonna ask her but when emmie is distracted by something. After telling her that I love her and pecking a bit, she fixed her shirt and her bra a little, so I now what she was doing now. But I let it go, cause she was in another thing now, not really paying attention to her chest.
Finally the flight attendant is heard talking by the microphone and said: Hello dear passengers, we are almost ready to land to our destiny, London UK. I just sat back up and prepared our little bags to almost go out. Then I grabbed my book back and started to read where I left it. But I still can see and hear what Liz and Emma are talking. Emma has a sad face now and Liz decided to carry her on her lap and see what is going on, so she placed Emma's little face on her chest and is caressing her cheek, then em is moving her cheek a little around Liz and is heard sniffing. So Liz looked at me quickly and after we both are looking down at her with a concerned face. My love, is everything okay little one? I asked her caressing her hair.
She shake her head meaning not so Liz opened her eyes widely and asked. Baby are you crying bear? Don't cry honey, cause then you will make me cry too. Liz said cooing sadly. Emma looked up at Liz with puffy eyes and my sweet Angel kissed her eyes softly and hugged her a little tight. It's... it's that I d-don't want to n-never see you guys a-again, I really like and adore both of you, and I'm crying be-because I'm sad about it. The little baby said looking at both of us sadly. Liz teared up a little too and is trying to blink them back. Oh sweetie, we love you so much em, please don't worry baby, we will see each other, another time, besides we really did have a fun day, and we still have the rest of it Emma. I said caressing her cheek.
Liz looked at us taking away her tears from her cheeks, hold my hand and wrapped Emma entirely and said: Bear, look at me for a sec. Sniffing a bit. Then she fixed her self up to sit correctly. We are both so grateful that we got to meet an amazing little girl like you, instead of crying and remembering us with a sad face, try to see it as a good memory babe, it's a very special day honey, cause we are all here together and most important we're family, with or without blood Emma Watson. My perfect Angel said. Emma chuckled and gave Liz a big hug and then came to me and hugged me too, and I kissed her cheek and caressed her arm a bit. Liz looked at us with a cooing face and said: Wait! Don't move I'll take you guys a picture. This is a historical moment. We just laughed and Liz took the picture with her phone. And after that, 10 minutes past and the plane has landed.

NO ONES POV:
They waited for the people to go out first and they came after, the three of them are holding hands and are going to where the suitcases pass, it passed like ten minutes and then they had the both of them. Now they are sitting on some chairs with their suitcases there. I'm hungry Liz's boyfriend! Emma said annoyingly and chuckling, tucking on Avans arm. He looked at her with his eyes almost closed like if was judging her, and said: Ohh the squirrel is hungry? I didn't know, but since I only now my girlfriend than the small dwarf will not eat. Em rolled her eyes and right after make Avan the puppy face, but he still crossed his arms around his chest and closed his eyes. So she came where Liz is, with a pouty face. He will not give me food liz! Emmie said. Liz chuckled, stand up and wrapped em by her waist and said: It's okay babe, we go and buy it ourselves, he is the one who's not eating. And winked at her. Then they left to one store to buy some water and Twinkies, after 5 minutes they came back where av is and Liz wrapped her shoulder with avs arm and pecked his cheek. He didn't complain and after he received his Twinkie by Liz, he kissed her.
After 20 minutes Emma's mom called Liz and said that they can get going to the boys house now, that they are waiting for emmie. So now they are outside looking for a taxi, Avan is holding the two suitcases and liz is holding Emma.
Finally a taxi appeared and they got in, Liz is in the back with em and av is at the passenger seat. Right now liz is carrying Emma while she is cuddling with her chest and Liz is pecking her head and cheeks. I love you bear. Said Liz. I love you too mommy. Em said with a laughing face.

Liz's POV:
Now the taxi has stopped, because we finally made it to Toms house, so we went out and Avan is taking out Emma's suitcase cause after we leave her, the taxi is taking us to the hotel. Come on baby, let's go, we're here now bear. I said. Emma sighted, nodded and I grabbed her hand to start walking to the door, with Avan holding the suitcase. I pressed the button for the door, and after 2 seconds the door has open by a woman like Jacquelines age which received us with a wide smile. Hello kids, thank you guys for bringing her here, we're gonna take care of her. Toms mom said. We smiled and I said: Of course, thank you miss Felton. Then the woman opened widely the door and Avan entered the suitcase to the house, and came back quickly, holding my waist. We kneeled down to Em, she hugged us tight and said: Thank you so much young parents, I love you both, please don't forget me. Av and i laughed and gave her a cheek kiss and av said: Course not baby, take care little dwarf.
Love you too honey, I could never forget you bear, be good. I said. We stand up, bid our final goodbyes and went back to the taxi, now both together at the back. I'm leaned on to av and took out my phone to call Jacqueline. She picked up and I said:
Hello, mission complete captain. She laughed and said: Ohh you kids, thank you so much, please take care and we'll see each other next time. She said. I smiled and av said: No problem m'am, thank you too. Of course we will.

Now after 10 minutes we arrived at the hotel, avie payed the taxi, and after helped me with the suitcase, we entered and we're waiting in the line to check in, which is not to large so that's good. Then it's our turn and the reservation is at my name so I was the one who was talking, and then the lady gave us our room card. We are in the elevator holding hands and Avan is pecking my cheek deeply, grabbed me by my ass and carried me on top of him, to start making out with me, he even entered his tongue to my mouth, I'm caressing his nape with my nails and then I hardly stroke him down there, and he is a moaning mess inside my mouth. We stopped kissing but I'm still stroking him so he has his head on my shoulder, with his eyes closed panting for me to stop teasing him but at the same time he is clenching none stop. Until now, the elevator opened the door and I turned around slowly, held the suitcase and Avan is holding our bags, while walking slowly, thank god there was no one there.
I opened the door and we entered to the room, closed the door, I put the suitcase away and Avan threw the bags to the floor.
I pulled him to the bed, yanked his jeans off and his boxers, with my hands and after I took my clothe too, to just stayed in my both undergarments. I laid next to av by the bed tired, cause it was a long day and tomorrow we have to got to the interview anyway.  Avie, I'm so sleepy right now, I'm sorry i can't keep up. I said with a sad face. He is caressing my cheek, kissed me to say: Princess, it okay bubie I understand you completely baby, I'm tired too, come here and we'll get some sleep Angel. Opening his arms to me. I smiled and came on top of av, while having my head on his chest, my legs with his and my arms wrapped around his torso, while he is caressing my hair and pecking my forehead.  Have sweet dreams cutie, I love you darling.
Av said. I smiled to look up and smashed my lips on his to kiss him. I love you more, little baby muffin.I said.

Avans POV:
When we woke up in each others embrace, it seems that we didn't have any sleep last night, but we actually did, so we just let it skip away and prepared us for our big day "The interview". After three hours we head to the place where the thing is and we both audition, but not as good as the other ones, which is still good, cause we have a series going on, and we're not perfect. Both of us thanked the service and went out of the place, and came back to the hotel, which we ate from the buffet and got up to our room, to sleep cause we are almost gonna explote because of the amount of food that we already ate.  Now we are laying in our bed till our phones buzzed at the same time and it is Dan Schneider, sending us an email that in two weeks we have to get back to the set and start season three of victorious. Here we go again. Oh god, I'm happy that we get to go back to set, but I don't want our vacations and time together to finish, it's so fun hanging out with my couple whenever and wherever we want, and besides our relationship is kinda secret from almost every other, so I guess, I'm a little nervous about what they will say. My baby said.
I gave my baby a small smile and said: Honey don't worry, we still are gonna hang out, and give us affection babe. Most important don't worry about any negative, jealousy comments, or says that the people will have towards our relationship, cause at the end of the day we are the only ones who are in it, so calm down and don't stress baby girl. She smiled and nodded. After that we spend the rest of the day talking about Beck and Jade in the new season, hoping that they get back together, cause we miss each other on stage too. It is now 7:00 pm and my phone is heard ringing so I picked it up and the call is from the interview agency, so I put it on speaker phone, it was nothing but a denying request to our audition before, we end up the call after the information. It's okay baby, we'll have more opportunities and now we have to go back and keep filming our fake love story on tv. I said and winked at her for the last thing that I said.   You're right my love, thx for making me understand. Said Liz so I smiled and kissed.

Collab with Key_161110 Keysita_ES
Although hers is in Spanish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.8K 27
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž she was harder to forget than she was to leave cover creds: @-sunfyres โ’ธ -latenighttalkinq
7.1K 230 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
12.6K 145 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
158K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...