Bob Velseb Oneshots

By Broken_Samurai_

One-shots for everyone's favorite Spooky Month's Cannibal Bob Velseb! Feel free to comment for requests! More

Request Page
The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)
Touch and Die
Love in Barbecue
I'm In Love With A Mobster
Bob x Male Reader
Bob x Stolkholm Wife Reader (Lemon)
Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Yandere Bob x Psychiatrist Reader
Bob x Cinderella Reader

Sympathy Cravings

526 9 3
By Broken_Samurai_

If Bob was honest with himself he's never had cravings quite this bad before. He doesn't understand what came over him. You had tried just about everything to help appease him until dinner where he knew you'd found a way to get him his favorite meat. You weren't a fan of it but everyone he ate were criminals of the worst kind. He enjoyed the days he had the free time to slowly torture them to death.

He didn't have them often as he was constantly busy running his city and supporting the citizens present. They knew what their ruler did but none seemed to have an issue. Why take up resources when the criminals can just be disposed of. Especially if they're serving a life sentence anyway! Still, he was having cravings all day long and he didn't understand it. The prisons were dwindling to very few criminals and Bob would prefer not attacking somebody. A doctor was supposed to be by to help him understand why his cravings were so high and you were currently comforting him. He hated doctors with a passion. 

So, you took care of things instead. Despite being born to a low class family. Bob would always tell you it was just love at first sight but you wonder how he could have fallen in love with someone so poor. You weren't on the streets but you were barely scraping by most months. For a long time you managed to hide, well, you thought you were hiding it when in reality Bob knew every detail. He didn't acknowledge it until you had a break down one night. Your dad was in the hospital, bills became overdue, and you'd had enough. You and Bob had been dating all that time and you felt guilty leaving him but you just couldn't do it anymore.

You sent him a goodbye text. He was the only one you didn't want to leave but you'd hit your limit. You don't even remember driving to what your town called The Point. It was the sharp edge of a huge cliff with jagged rocks below it. So many had lost their lives doing stupid shit on it or people would simply off themselves. You think some part of you wasn't ready that day because in very rare circumstances you could have survived that fall. You could have failed killing yourself that night and your family would be so ashamed they'd kick you out. No one would want to see you ever again.

Except......you didn't die that night. You had taken your time once you reached the cliff. You weren't talking yourself out of it just yelling your anger at the Universe before the grief set in. Your idea of how to die wasn't very original so Bob knew where you were. Even if you had chosen a different place he always knew. You two had had a talk about privacy but you know he hasn't called off his security. You were facing the cliff edge but hadn't made it there yet, screaming out your feelings as sobs racked your body. It became hard to breathe and as you sank to your knees strong arms grabbed you. You screamed and struggled but you were crying way too hard to have much strength.

Bob just held you. He didn't let you go in case your tried to run but he did let you hit him. You had managed to turn yourself around to face Bob and as you sobbed into his chest you weakly punched him for not letting you go. He held you until you passed out from exhaustion. He took you back to his home and you've been here ever since. Bob has been there through everything protecting and supporting you, so it was time you paid him back for a lot of that time. You would collect the criminal he ate because he didn't feel safe going out. When you're the top boss in the city you didn't make your living killing the innocent.

So, he ate the criminals. The ones who had committed the lowest of low crimes. Ones that would get them killed already. Definitely helped the crime rates and Bob didn't know this, but you were supplying criminals from other cities and even other states. Bob had needed your help remembering his password one night after getting home from a long week. He was having trouble focusing on the keyboard so he asked you to do it. A message chain is the first thing that pops up but Bob is quick to click out of it. Still, you saw the one word that finally made you come to realization.

"I need to get this work done. I'll be quick," Bob growls out softly. He doesn't mean to be mean but the gnawing hungry in his stomach was driving him insane!

"I'll be back in a while. Don't leave the house," You order Bob before you leave the house.

You climb into your car and drive to the nearest store, hurrying inside and heading straight for the feminine hygiene aisle and looking along the shelves for what you need. You grab the box along with some snacks you knew Bob liked, and some things for yourself as well. When you get home you check on Bob and find him to still be distracted with work, so you grab the box you bought and head to the bathroom. You pull the small stick from the box and just stare at the blank pregnancy test.

You had learned when you were younger that partners can have sympathy hormones when their partner gets pregnant. You wondered if Bob's body was following your extra calorie intake. You take a deep breath and pee on the stick, pacing the bathroom as you wait for the results. After the waiting time passes you finally look at the pregnancy test. Your eyes are wide at just how bright the plus sign is, your heart racing in your chest. You hadn't even considered pregnancy! You just figured you were extra hungry lately. This explains so much! You're pulled from your thoughts by a knock on the door, hurrying downstairs to greet the doctor.

"Where is he?" The doctor asks.

"Up here," You tell him, leading him to Bob's office.

The doctor goes through the questions with Bob who is now sitting on the bed. You can still see the annoyance in his expression so you do your best to comfort him. You hold his hand and his gaze flicks to you a moment before returning to the doctor. Bob was anxious. You give his hand a gentle squeeze of encouragement and he opens up to the doctor more. I fail to notice the doctor's glances as my full attention is on Bob.

"So, what do ya think is going on?" Bob asks the doctor once the examination is complete.

"It seems to be a hormone imbalance. I'll need to do some blood work and tests to figure out which one and then continue treatment from there," The doctor explains. "Shouldn't take too long as I'll admit you right away."

"What's the cause?!" Bob asks with wide eyes. "I can't just live with it! It's causing too many issues!"

"Unfortunately, until we know which one is messed up we can't give you a cause," The doctor explains. "We need to figure out which hormone is out of whack."

You can feel Bob's sudden anger that pushes through his body and know that you need to get alone with Bob and fast.

"Thank you Doctor. We'll be on the lookout for your call," I cry, letting Bob's hand go and rushing the doctor outside.

"Sorry," You finally say with a pant.

"Y/N, is there a chance you may be experiencing an imbalance as well? It's possible that you having one may cause Bob's body to have sympathy reactions," The doctor explains. "Is there anything you can think of?"

"Ummm, I found out I might be pregnant," You admit to the doctor. "I took a test earlier."

"Oh! That would explain a lot! Hopefully you're far enough along it'll start to die down soon. Thanks for taking care of him," The doctor says before he runs off.

You turn around and enter back into the house, yelping in surprise when you're suddenly pinned to the ground. You look up at Bob with wide eyes, drool pooling down his chin as he stares at you with crazed eyes. You swallow the lump in your throat and reach your arms upwards, your hands gently cupping Bob's cheeks. Like always this catches him off guard and you're pushing up to kiss him. He's hungry for it at first before the kissing slows and is more deep. It's more passionate and when Bob pulls away so you both could breathe he's right back to your adoring husband.

"Well hello darling," He tells you with a grin. "Still won't let me eat you. Such a shame."

"Bob, I do let you eat me," You remind him, smirking when his face flushes red.

"N-Not Fair!" He cries when you snicker at him. "Maybe I should take a a chunk outa ya."

"What would you do if I said please?" You fire back, smiling when Bob roars with laughter.

You two have been through this so many times. You were the only one who could calm down Bob when he went into psycho mode or whatever you want to call it. For whatever reason you reminding him he had a wife in the moment somehow snapped him out of it. It would take him a minute to focus and when he did he teased you. You knew why. He felt bad when realizing he messed up and he always got a smile when he teases you, so he just did it every time. It was his way of telling you he was sorry.

"Bob?" You call out for his attention after he shifts back to his feet and helps you up.

"Yes darlin'?" He says, his eyes meeting yours.

"W-Well.....I've sorta....been why you're so hungry," You admit with flushed cheeks.

"You been druggin' my food! Not a very original idea but I do like the slow increase it's giving when it comes to my hunger." He huffs at you.

"No!" You snort with laughter. "I have another plan should I need you dead."

"I'd just eat ya," Bob says with a grin. "In more ways than one."

"Bob!" You cry, your cheeks flushing despite having done this exact joke moments ago.

"So, how are you affecting me like this exactly?" Bob asks, looking down at you as he holds you.

"Wait right here," You tell him before rushing off.

He tilts his head to the side but just shrugs his shoulders. He doubted you were causing any of this. It just didn't seem possible! He smiles when you come back into the room, holding out a long box you had wrapped with a bow. The long boxes usually meant you had gotten him tickets or some kind of jewelry. Still, he was ecstatic to be receiving a gift from you nonetheless. He had missed a holiday had he? He goes to comment but the look of excitement on your face makes the words catch in his throat. He turns his gaze back down to the box. He pulls off the bow and then opens it, his world suddenly stopping all around him.

He's not sure how to feel for a moment. Just shocked more than anything else. He's only been shocked by you three other times. One, when you asked him out. Two, you told him yes when he asked you to marry him. Three, you officially married him and didn't end up a runaway bride as he feared would happen. You knew everything about him and you still chose to be with him! You've been put in harms way so many times and yet you still stayed with him. And now? You were giving him his fourth shock from you. You wanted to have a baby with him.

He's trembling as everything seems to catch up to his head, his hand shaking as he picks up the stick. He brushes his thumb across the screen in fear it might somehow disappear from his hand, but when he sees it remain on his palm his hand gently closes around the pregnancy test. He then turns to you and pulls you flush against his chest as he leans down to kiss you. It's a rough and possessive kiss, one that leaves your heart pounding from the excitement. You're panting when he pulls back from you, his empty hand cupping your cheek as he just grins at you. You're grinning back as the happy tears flow from your eyes.

"How does this affect my hunger?" He gasps out softly.

"You're having a pseudo pregnancy or sympathy hormones. My increased appetite has cost you to have the same," You explain with a nervous laugh.

"You're full of surprises today. When does it stop?" He asks.

"I have no idea," You admit. "I know nothing about any of this."

"I.....don't know much either," He admits to me. "I don't really have anyone to call either."

"Let's make an appointment with the doctor and go from there?" You offer. "It's about all I can think of."

"It's a start," He chuckles. "I'm so happy."

"Me too," You smile. "I love you Bob."

"I love ya more darlin'," He purrs, pressing yet another kiss to your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 78 11
These contain Leopika, KilluGon and some of the charters x readers. If there is a charter x reader then I will put one for every gender. For example...
57 0 1
Spooky month, Lemon, Gore, Reader X Bob Velseb dedicated to a friend of mine, you know who you are. AFab reader, I tried to make it nonbinary inclusi...
25.2K 810 25
HxH ONESHOTS ⭕Include stories of different genres but mostly ROMANCE ⭕One Shots(ONE CHAPTER ONLY) ⭕If you want a description... ⭕READ THE TITLE RE...
192K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...