Enchanted (Billionaire Boys...

By booksbykyra

Donatella Winters: Spellbindingly beautiful. Effortlessly smart. Not the most popular but friendly with eve... More

Authors Note.
Playlist
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chaoter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapyer 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaoter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaoyer 37
Chapyer 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chaoter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 7

1.7K 57 21
By booksbykyra

Darius:

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Taking her with me to the rink.

Truth be told, I didn't really need the sweatshirt I collected from my locker. But for some unknown reason, I wanted to take her there.

I think it's most likely a strange competitive streak. The need to show them that she's with me and off limits. Well, not with me, but you get it.

I knew at least some of the team would still be there to go over game tapes. I didn't expect it to be those three fuckers but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the point gets across.

Their nonstop texts after that definitely weren't appreciated, though.

Why the fuck does everyone suddenly want me to get a girlfriend? They know I'm not like that. Eventually, maybe. But certainly not anytime soon.

Word has spread already about that little situation.

Part of me is glad because people will know not to try anything with her but another part of me almost feel bad for her, considering a few things that the girls are saying. I'll just have to shut those down.

I'm actually surprised so many people are aware of who she is. Am I seriously the only person who didn't know about her?

She did say that she's friendly with everyone. And her beauty is unmistakably unparalleled.

No matter. I'll get to know her very well soon enough.

"Thinking about that pretty little dancer?" Oakley appears out of nowhere next to my locker at the rink. We've just gotten done with practice.

He's already changed and grinning at me so brightly it could challenge the sun itself.

"Do you not see the hockey stick in my hand or..."

"What hockey stick." I hear Jere come up behind me just before I feel the stick wrenched from my hand.

"What is this?"

"A friendly chat." Oak takes a seat on the bench, handing me my shirt.

I snatch it from his grip and shove my arms through.

"She is pretty." I turn my head to Jeremy, who's discarded the stick and is now leaning back against the lockers with his hands in his pockets. His green eyes shining with mirth. "More than pretty, actually."

"Yeah, she is." I glare. "And you're not gonna do a fucking thing about it."

"And why might that be?"

I spin on Oakley. "Because-"

"Because she's your future wife." He coughs.

"What the hell is going on with everybody? She's just a fucking girl. You've never made a fuss about these things before."

"That's because we've never seen potential like this before." He argues. "Sure, you've wanted to get laid by certain girls before but there was no commitment there. You two have to work together. "

"Closely." Jere adds.

"For months."

"Just the two of you."

"You're hot."

"She's hot."

"It's common sense, really." Oak shrugs.

"Besides, we're fucking bored." Jeremy tilts his head back to watch the ceiling.

"So I'm a fucking project to you? She's a fucking project to you?"

"Absolutely."

"One hundred percent."

"You both need to find a hobby."

"This is our new hobby." Jeremy deadpans.

"This is what it has come to." Oakley sighs dramatically. "Oh, FYI, Lee's in on it, too. He's just otherwise occupied, right now."

"Fuck you." I slam my locker closed.

"Well, that's not very nice." Jeremy says. "Cheating on her already? What a terrible boyfriend you are."

"Don't worry." Oakley stands and slaps my back. "We have time to work on it."

"We're not working on anything." I hook my bag over my shoulder and start to walk away.

They just fall into step beside me and start to laugh as they keep talking about it.

Jesus Christ.

"Anyway." Jeremy grins. "We're only doing what's best for you. You don't want your mother to think that her son is a whore forever, do you?"

I whirl my glare on Oakley.

"Filmed the whole thing." He declares, proudly. "Luca called you a dramatic ass, by the way."

"Luca can go and fuck himself with a butcher knife." I rebuttal.

They both laugh at that and push me into our English classroom.

We each go to our respective seats and I see that Donatella isn't here yet.

I pull out my laptop and load up the template, scrolling through the choices she's made.

Mythology on Aphrodite, Psyche, Helen of Troy.

I figure she wants to make a good pattern out of those.

Then tales of Tartarus and Titans.

These are good to add in since most of the inputs I made were based off of quests and slaying mythical creatures and such.

The opposing themes will mesh well together once we actually put everything together and polish it off.

"Hey." Looking up, I see Donatella take her seat next to mine and place her bag onto the floor.

"Hi."

"Do you like the things I chose?"

"Mhm. You want to create a subject matter considering beauty?" I point out the first stories I saw.

"Yes." She smiles. "I love those stories."

"Okay."

"So, are we actually going to work today?"

"Yeah." I chuckle. "We'll save the fun for our out of school sessions."

"You don't think this is fun?" She asks. "Well, I mean, it's school. But the project topics?"

"No, they're fine." I amend.

"Um, Darius?"

"Hm?" I look back at her but her eyes are bouncing around the room.

"Why are people staring over here? I get why they might be looking at you but why are they looking at me? And they're whispering." She frowns. "Some of them don't look happy."

I touch her chin and turn her face back to mine. "Ignore them. Focus on the project. They'll mind their business in a minute."

"Okay." She blows out a breath and takes out her pink notebook, along with a pen.

"Is everything you own pink?" I question.

"No." She blinks. "But I did tell you it was my favourite colour."

"Every time I've seen you, you've always worn something pink. Or had something pink with you." I tap the notebook.

"Your whole car is blue." She argues. "Including the interior."

I nod, looking off to the side. "Touché."

"I think we should start on one aspect each. Make some notes and then write up their sections." She gets back on track.

"Sounds good."

We actually get on with our tasks for the remainder of the lesson. Each of us getting a good amount of work done before the end.

When the bell rings, she puts her stuff away and stands.

"Bye bye."

Before I can say anything, she's walking away. But before she can leave, my friends have her back stepping until she's returned to the desk.

"Hey there." Oakley smiles.

"Hi." She does politely in turn.

"So, how's the project going?"

"Um." Her eyes flick to me then back to him. "Good."

"Amazing." He beams. And it seems to ease her anxiousness because she visibly relaxes some.

Oak tends to get that reaction out of people.

"So." He takes a seat on the table, while Jere leans against it and Lee occupies her other side. "Do you remember me mentioning that party yesterday?"

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I'm not mad that he's asking her in general. But this is all a part of my plan, you see. For some odd reason, he thinks that I might not ask her,, which is not the case. I mean, how am I supposed to get her to want to sleep with me if we don't spend more time together? And at a party, no less. Endorphins and all that shit.

"I think so?" She answers.

"Great. So, you'll come, yeah?"

"Oh, I- I don't really go to parties."

"I figured, since I've never seen you at one." He says. "But they're fun. You should come."

"I'm sure they are." She replies sincerely. "They're just not really my thing."

"How do you know if you've never been to one." I join in the conversation.

She turns to me. "I've been to one. I didn't really have much fun."

"But this time, you'll be with us." Jeremy points out.

"Exactly." Oak agrees. "We're tons of fun."

"I'm sure you are, really-"

"Good." I stand and stop right next to her. "Then, you'll come."

"I-"

"It starts at eight."

"But we have-"

"We'll have plenty more."

"How am I supposed to-"

"I'll text you the address. Or better yet, I'll pick you up."

She huffs, exasperated. "You are impossible."

I smirk at her expression and straighten up.

"See you tomorrow, little darling."

My friends move aside so that she can walk away and she does so like she's on a mission.

Once I'm sure she's out of earshot, I fold my arms and give them a disapproving look.

"I was going to handle that situation myself."

"We know." Jeremy shrugs.

"This was much more fun." Lee smiles.

I shake my head and push past them, heading for the hallway.

Fuckers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 21
What happens when the grumpy hockey captain crashes into the overly enthusiastic rain of sunshine? Estelle Simons has energy levels higher than the E...
694 10 21
He wants her, but he promised her brothers he'd leave her, so he plays with her mind instead. For years, Grey Ryder has liked Estella, but according...
2.3K 36 12
Vienna Laurier-Rhodes moves to Miami with her dad for a fresh start after her mothers death. What happens when no matter how hard she tries the schoo...
143K 4.2K 58
Winters Academy is home to the sons and daughters of some of the most prestigious families in the world! The school is known for its excellent academ...