Sweetheart (Sam Puckett Imagi...

By obscurest

Requests are open! Inconsistent updates, but I do try my hardest. My writing isn't the best either, but again... More

#SamPuckett
#DatingSamantha
#ComingHomeToFindHerAsleep
#MaybeTheNight
#RoadtripReady
#RoadtripTalks
#Sick #PartOne
#IHateYou
#NoHarmList
iThink They Kissed (Requested)
#NoHarmList #II
#HeyMosquito
iThink They Kissed II (Requested)
#Pancakes
#Sick #PartTwo
#YourNieceStealsYourGirl
#JustAFriend
#Criminal

#KnockOut

462 8 0
By obscurest

Based on ep. twelve. Starts up when Sam wakes up the morning after being introduced to Bubs.
1880 words in one hour, I hate myself.
Song: Make It With You by Ben&Ben

The consistent and incredibly loud knocking on the door woke you up. You had slept over at Sam's place at her insistence because of the warning her trainer had given her regarding today.

You groaned and buried your head in Sam's chest as she shifted slightly in her sleep.

The knocking continued and Sam opened her eyes sleepily. "Cat, get the door," she said.

"I'm in the shower!" Cat answered.

With a groan, she got up and you followed suit as she ambled out the bedroom to the door.

The knocking soon turned to pounding as you two got nearer to the door.

Sam opened it and soon you were face-to-face with her trainer, Bubs.

"Good morning, snack pants!" she greeted loudly, "It's six AM-" she showed her phone, with the time on the screen, "-this morning, we're going to hit the road and we're gonna run twelve miles!"

You found yourself being completely annoyed with her for ruining your morning.

She continued to talk. "After that, we're going to hit the gym, and we're going to-!"

But you didn't hear what Sam was going to do because your girlfriend had slammed the door in her face.

She turned around and pulled you close, resting her forehead on your shoulder. "I'm so tired," she mumbled.

You wrapped your arms around her and giggled sleepily. "Let's go back to bed."

Not even two seconds after you two had lain down on the bed again had the window shattered.

Sam sat up in alarm and you clutched her hand in fear.

Bubs jumped up, with something that looked like a long taser in her hand.

"What's wrong with you!?" Sam demanded angrily, squeezing your hand tightly. "You scared my girlfriend!"

"Nothing," Bubs answered. She moved closer to the bed and raised her taser thingy. "Check this out." She pressed it against Sam's leg and turned it on. You were right, it was a taser, and it made Sam let go of your hand and jump off the bed in pain.

"Baby! Are you okay?" You stood up and rushed over to her.

"I-I'm fine," she told you. "What was that!?" she faced Bubs again.

"My shock stick," she answered, turning it on and raising it towards Sam. You backed off and stood in front of her protectively.

"My job is to get you in shape so that Rita Rooney doesn't punch your face into a red, beefy mess!" Her voice had gradually gotten louder as she spoke, and it scared you slightly when she leaned forward towards the end of the sentence.

Sam furrowed her brows and moved to be in front of you. "Why do you talk so loud?"

"Hm. Get used to it, girly girl. I'm only at a six, this hole goes to eleven!"

- 7:30 AM

Sam breathed heavily as she ran relentlessly on the treadmill that had been brought into the apartment. "H-how long have I been on this thing?" she asked tiredly.

"Two minutes," her trainer answered.

Sam almost screamed. She wanted to get off of this thing and cuddle you in bed.

"It's okay, baby, remember this is so that you'll win against Rita," you told her with a small smile. You were standing in front of the treadmill.

She looked as if she wanted to cry when Bubs pressed a few buttons on the panel and made the treadmill go faster.

- Bots, 8:46 PM

You rested your head on Sam's shoulder as she played with the lettuce on her plate.

She bit back tears as she saw the Blue Dog bottle in your hand. With all the tiring training she did that day, you could barely blame her when she asked for some.

"Here, have the bottle, baby girl," you told her, giving it to her.

She took the bottle and kissed you before drinking from it.

Sam swallowed and pushed her plate away. "I don't wanna eat anymore," she whispered.

"Baby, you need to. You can't go to bed without food."

"I can't eat this. I don't think I even wanna fight Rita anymore," she confessed with a sigh.

"Oh, baby." You smiled at her sadly.

You hadn't even noticed the bill had been given until Dice asked about riding some go-carts.

You all agreed and stood up and went for the door, but when you were walking out, hand-in-hand with Sam, her trainer stood in the way.

"Where you going?" Bubs asked loudly.

Sam scoffed. "I already worked out today!"

"Yep. And now it's time for you to go home and go to bed!"

"It's nine o'clock! I don't go to bed at nine o'clock!" Sam protested.

"Oh, really? Then I'm gonna have to force you."

You stepped in, not liking the idea of that. "Alright, we'll go to bed. I'll make sure she goes to sleep."

Bubs raised her eyebrows before she nodded and let you two pass.

"What the hell, Y/N!?" Sam demanded as you walked home.

"Sam, do you really think I'd let you sleep late tonight? Your fight with Rita is in three weeks. I can't let you risk it."

"What? No! I can't believe you! No way am I going to bed at this hour!"

Luckily, you knew just how to convince her, already aware of all her weaknesses. "Sam, if you don't go to bed early, you're not getting any cuddles."

"What? Are you trying to kill me?"

"Are you trying to get killed? Sam, I'm doing this for you, so that you don't die in that ring."

She scoffed and grumbled for a bit, but finally agreed to go to bed early.

- Two weeks later, Sam and Cat's apartment, 4:43 PM

"Sam, you need to go. Come on, it'll be fun!" You knew trying to convince Sam to go to this press conference was stupid. It was no use.

"No," she said angrily, folding her arms over her chest and pouting like a child.

"Please?"

"I... Y/N, I don't wanna fight Rita anymore." Her voice was soft now, and the sudden change worried you.

"What do you mean, baby?" You scooted closer to her.

She looked down and stared at her hands, fidgeting with them before she shifted so that she was sitting cross-legged on the couch, facing you. She spoke softly, "I mean, I just... look at it this way, Y/N, if I win over Rita, whatever was happening these past two weeks would become my life, and, baby, I don't want that to happen. I don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn and - and training so hard that I barely get to see you. Y/N, I want to be able to have fun, and to cuddle you at random times of the day. I don't want to run on that goddamn treadmill until I can barely walk, I don't want to go to sleep as soon as the sun sets... Y/N, I want to be normal." She confessed all of this with a sigh and dropped her head onto your shoulder.

"Okay," you said gently, securing your arms around her, "we can sort this out, baby. I know exactly how to do it." You pulled away and looked into her eyes as she nodded.

"You're gonna have to go to the conference at Punchy's though," you said.

She nodded again and you leaned in to kiss her. "Let's go."

- Punchy's Gym, 5:03 PM

The clamour of Punchy's was slowly getting to you, what with all the paparazzi and people around, but as you held Sam's hand, you realised it would all be worth it.

You two walked through the crowd until you reached the main gym where the conference was supposed to be held.

Sam lead you both through the throng of people who were asking whether or not she would show up or not.

Rita Rooney's manager was being particularly cocky, telling the press that Sam could blow this conference off but she couldn't blow the fight off. Before the press could respond, Sam appeared in front of them. The clamor increased and you squeezed Sam's hand tightly. She put her free hand up to silence them, which gave you relief from the noise, before she spoke. "The fight's off," she said firmly.

Commotion started again and you squeezed her hand, and Sam silenced them. "No one needs to murmur."

Rita Rooney stood from her chair and you both turned to her.

"What?" she asked incredulously, "You afraid to fight me? You chicken?"

"Hey! Don't you dare call my girlfriend a chicken!" you retorted angrily, moving to stand in front of Sam.

"It's not that I'm chicken," Sam huffed, "it's just that I like to cuddle with my girl-" she pulled you to her side by your waist and kissed your cheek sweetly, making you blush, "-sleep late, and lay around, and hang out with my friends, and my girl here, and I like to do stupid shit with my friends and, of course, her." She gestured to you.

"So," Sam continued, "if you wanna give up everything fun in life, go for it. But me?" She squeezed your waist tightly as she spoke. "Tonight, I'm gonna order some chili biscuits and pizza for my girl. We're gonna put on our pyjamas and we're gonna stay up until three in the fucking morning watching the saddest, stupidest movies we can find on Netflix." She said all of this with a tone of finality and spoke again, "Whoever wants to come... we'll see you there."

With that, she lead you both out of the gym.

- Sam and Cat's apartment, 7:34 PM

"You know what, baby girl? I'm proud of you for doing that," you told Sam as she cuddled you in bed, barely paying any attention to the movie playing on the TV. You were proud of her, but were also trying to cheer her up since she had seemed off since you two got home.

She didn't answer, instead she shook her head and looked down.

You furrowed your brows and sighed before standing up. You lead her out of the bedroom and out of sight of the many people in it.

In the living room, you sat her down on the couch and got her a bottle of Blue Dog. You sat beside her with your own soda.

"Sam, something's wrong, isn't there?" you asked softly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She sighed and looked down, fidgeting with her hands again.

"Baby, for what?" You hooked a finger under her chin and made her look at you. She stared at you with teary blue eyes.

"I-I just realised that even if I hadn't won against her, we would've gotten twenty-five grand. Imagine what we could do with that, Y/N. I could've given you a better life than you have now."

"Sam, we're seventeen. I have the best life I could possibly ask for. I've got you and, Sam, that's all that matters to me, baby. So don't you worry your pretty little mind, I've got everything I've ever wanted. I love you, okay? You're the best."

She nodded and hugged you tight, mumbling 'I love you's into your shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 144 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
16.5K 524 11
in which Anastasia , Beck and Max are high school sweethearts or In which Max and Beck take a liking into the new girl
103K 1.2K 17
Read and Find out!!!
478K 10.3K 30
Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, things don't go entirely to plan and Tori...