" That One Night With Will By...

By princess_daisyyy

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Sometimes I don't understand people, or myself for that matter. I love Eleven. Even though I... More

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - ' crazy together '
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - ' fire, cracks, and booms '
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - ' the dark clouds of hawkins '
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - ' will, can you hear me ? '
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 - ' the countdown of the decade '

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 - ' the first i love you '

220 5 2
By princess_daisyyy

" ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 (𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩) ~ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 "

0:51 ───|────── -2:43

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I woke up to the blinding sun. Why was there sun? I opened my eyes fully, cringing at the sun, I groaned. "Damn, what time did you go to bed? It's fuckin' ten o'clock." I heard. That was not Will, I looked up at Jonathan, he looked down at me. "Uh, we live in different, time zones?" I asked, Jonathan blinked, he nodded before walking away. Will was behind him, sitting on the other couch, looking at me before we made eye contact, he looked away at the TV behind me. I rubbed my eyes, this is gonna be awkward.

I lifted myself from my spot, pulling my sleeves down, I pulled the blanket off and grabbed my pillow, with the blanket, bringing it to Will's room and setting it next to my bag. I looked up at Will's bed, I thought back to last night, his soft lips pressed against mine, his breath. Jesus, I'm not gay! Stop thinking that way. I felt a presence with me, I turned, it was Will. I gulped, turning back and searching for clothes for the day. I pulled out my blue button up, as well as a pair of jeans.

"Are we not gonna... uhm, talk about it?" He asked, I bit my lip, I did not want to talk about it right now. He closed the door behind him, so people wouldn't hear us talking. "Will, I-I don't know what happened last night. I need to think." I replied. Will cleared his throat, "W-Well, what does that mean?" He asked, I didn't know. What was I doing? It felt like more word vomit. I wanted to tell him one small sentence, but I wasn't sure. I kept quiet, "Please, Will. We can talk about it later, okay?" I told him, he cleared his throat once again, now it was clear he was only doing that because he was uncomfortable in some way.

"The kissing didn't... uhm, it didn't mean nothing to you, did it?" He asked, I gulped, shit. Now he's got me cornered. I jumped up, holding my clothes, "I... I, uh" I paused, clearing my throat, "I need to go get changed, excuse me." I replied, slipping past Will and running into the bathroom. What was I doing? Fuck. I'm gonna ruin this just like I've ruined everything between me and Eleven. Shit. Why was I doing this? I'm torturing myself, Will, and Eleven. For what? To find out I like boys or something and the one boy I want doesn't want me anymore?

This was confusing. I don't want this to be confusing, I just want everything to make sense. I finished buttoning my shirt and fluffed my hair. Looking in the mirror, ugh. Same old, same old. I grabbed my clothes and went back to Will's room, Will was still in there, he was uh, what was he doing? Looking in his mirror, and... Oh, just, fixing his shirt. Don't overthink it, Mike. He's fine, I'm fine, everything's fine.

I bent over and shoved my clothing into my bag, when I turned, Will was gone. He was quiet, way too quiet, I thought he was still in here with me, looking in the mirror or looking at me, but he wasn't. He left. I didn't upset him, did I? Of course the kissing meant something to me. I... No. No, it didn't... Did it? Fuck. I walked into Will's door, where did that come from? I guess I was lost in thought again, I heard a giggle, before it was covered up, I looked up, Will was there, he turned when I looked up at him. It wasn't that funny, it kind of hurt. Is that why he laughed? God, this is embarrassing. He probably thinks I don't love him or something. Wait. I don't... Do I? No, no... Right?

I sat down at the table that had breakfast, there was eggos for Eleven, but she wasn't there. Not a surprise there, Jonathan mentioned something about going to a movie, and it sounded fun, but Will declined it. I mean, I would've gone, but Will didn't want to, and I guess that's okay. I remember almost a year ago, when we went to the movie theater. Max was with Lucas, and I was with Will. I could feel the heat in that room. The heat between me and Will. It just felt like a double date, of some sorts. I could feel my face heating up, I looked up at Will.

He was looking away at something, but his hair, his hair was soft, silky, and he almost grow out his own hair. His eyes, his eyes as well, they were pretty, shimmery, quiet, they seemed lost. Like he was questioning things, maybe he was, I mean, there's no way he wouldn't be. I would be confused too, I am. I am confused. I'm confused about myself. I guess, maybe, I could be, in a way, gay? No. Stop it. I'm not. Will looked down at me, locking our eyes, looking deep into mine. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What am I doing? I just want... I just want to kiss him. No! Stop it, Mike Wheeler! Stop it!

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of loud knocking on the door. I looked up, and so did Will. My heart was pounding in my ears again. Stop. Stop thinking of Will, Jonathan went to open the door. "Five bucks mom forgot something," Will mentioned, Jonathan scoffed, turning the corner, "I'm not taking that bet." Jonathan replied. Will playfully rolled his eyes. Me and Will got up to go see who was at the door. My heart dropped when I realized it was the police. Fuck, are they here for Eleven? "We're here for Jane Hopper." Fuck. Eleven hopped down the steps, looking at the police. She was surprised, but was immediately put in cuffs and carried out to the police car. Everyone followed and Will was close behind and nearly tripped when walking out. Jonathan was arguing with them and wanted to come with them, with Eleven, but they wouldn't let him.

Jonathan turned toward me and Will, "I'm going to go see if we can get Eleven back, see if I can pay off her bill or whatever, do you guys want to go?" He asked, I looked at Will, Will looked at me. He nodded, I nodded slightly as well, I could maybe care less, but she still feels like family, even if I don't love her, she's still family. Argyle came back, driving us to where Eleven was presumed to be, when they told us that she was there but we couldn't see her. Will and Jonathan were pissed, but of course, I'm lost in thought. That's when I realized a van that's driving away, I pointed. They both looked up, knowing that Eleven was there.

We were stopped, we were told to go home. Jonathan listened, he didn't want to get me or Will in trouble. So, we went home. When we got there, there were two guys there. They explained that we were not safe, and that we needed to stay there, and be watched by them, like babies. Will invited me to his room. I was given a letter from Eleven. I sat on Will's bed, staring down at the words "I'll be back to be the superhero you'd like. From, El" I cringed, normally Eleven wrote "Love, El" but she didn't. Will was ranting about what happened, before he paused, "You know, staring at that isn't gonna change what it says." He explained, I looked up at Will, realizing I was giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right." I confessed, looking back down at it and crumbling up the letter and throwing it in the trash. I sighed, Will sat down next to me, sighing as well. Will was quiet, he was thinking deeply, he wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry about this morning," I blurted out. Will turned his head toward me, he nodded, "I understand, uhm, could we talk about it, or not?" Will asked. I bit my lip. I couldn't hide forever, I knew I loved Will, but what was I supposed to do? Accept it and be abandoned by everyone else, as well as be disgraced by my own family? Or live a life of lies and not accept my fate? I must have pondered for an eternity. Will grabbed my shoulder lightly, I turned, "What? Oh, uhm. Why not... I mean... When, other than now, y'know?" I asked, agreeing with Will. He smiled lightly.

"I mentioned, the kissing, right? Did it mean anything to you, or not? And please be honest." Will put his hand on the bed, he put it between us. Did that mean anything? No, Mike. He's just trying to get comfortable, stop thinking that way. I looked up at him, we locked eyes, keeping that eye contact between one another. Am I crazy? Maybe for Will, but he said we'd go crazy together. "Will, I..." I paused, Will didn't break the eye contact. I gulped, there was that urge again, that urge to kiss his lips, his soft lips. There was no word vomit, I was finally able to speak what I wanted to, and not what I didn't. I glanced at Will's lips, he was quiet, waiting for an answer. "I can't believe it," I paused again, finding the right words was hard. Difficult. Way too difficult to understand.

"I don't understand these feelings, Will. I-I don't think I love Eleven. I think," I paused again, glancing down at his lips once again. He glanced at mine, licking his lips to separate them, and to take a deep breath. "I think I love you." I finally confessed. Will was searching my eyes, I don't think he realized what I said right away. He went slightly wide-eyed, "Wait, really?" He asked. I smirked lightly, this felt right, I didn't feel panicked, I felt good, I felt like I was right where I was meant to be. Happy, perfect, quiet with someone I didn't think I'd get this close to.

He scooted closer, our lips almost touching, Will's hand lifted from between us and grabbed the one that was resting on my lap. Will, I love you. I can't hide that. I'm sorry if I embarrass you, or I hurt you. But I promise that what I'm feeling with you right now, this isn't fake, I love you, Will. I fucking love you. I tightened my grip on the hand I was holding, and used my other to rest it on Will's red covered face. I pulled his face in, closing my eyes and connecting our lips. Finally, this one wasn't rushed like the others, this one lasted a while. We kept our lips together for a while, neither of us moved, we didn't want to ruin the moment.

Eventually we needed to breathe, so we pulled apart, breathing heavily and shakily. We were staring at one another, grazing one another's lips. Will's open hand slithered behind my neck as pulled me back into it, clashing our lips together felt like fireworks. Fireworks exploding loudly, and burning my lips. I could tell Will was sensitive under my touch, he wasn't sure if this was okay either, he knew it was right, but was it okay? It didn't feel like it mattered, right now, what mattered was me and Will. Will, who seemed to be melting from my touch, was starting to move his lips against mine. I didn't know if it was okay so I stayed still, but now he was doing it, so I obliged. Doing the same thing, moving my lips against his, he took in a breath, leaning over me almost. The room was nearly dark, it was getting late out, nearly time to head to bed, but I didn't want to sleep on the couch with those men out there.

Will leaned over to whisper something in my ear, I listened very carefully to his soft voice and looming figure. "Why don't you just sleep in here?" He asked, pulling away, I looked up at his petite figure. He was a lot different from the last I saw him, but that didn't change my feelings to be necessarily negative, mostly positive in every single way. I nodded at his question, resting my hands lightly on his sides, he lowered back in, kissing my lips softly before hopping off the bed. What was he doing? I thought we were gonna kiss more... Or something, I don't know. He turned, "Look away, Mike." He giggled, I looked at him confused, searching his eyes for an answer, before he answered my confused look.

"I need to change." He laughed, I bit my lip, whoops. I turned away, looking at Will's painted headboard and analyzing it well to understand what the color scheme was. Will sat next to me once again, not long after, he looked at me, "Are you gonna change clothes at all? 'Cause you can change here if you want, or not that's okay too." He smiled, tapping my thighs gently with his hand. I got up, unbuttoning my shirt and dropping it on my bag before pulling my sweatshirt out to sleep in. I changed my pants as well and turned toward Will who was tucked into bed, facing the other way. I went to the door and locked it tight, turning the light off, and returning to Will, scooting in close to him to pull his body close. He was warm, and almost immediately returned the affection, kissing him on the forehead and falling asleep.

The next morning was quiet, Jonathan wanted to get out of there and me and Will were loopy, talking to each other before Jonathan walked into the room, sitting in Will's chair. "I have an idea," Jonathan explained. I could honestly care less, I couldn't get my mind off of what happened last night. It wasn't very long, but would that count as a makeout session? Will was a great kisser, probably better than Eleven, but it really wouldn't be her fault considering she's never kissed anyone other than me, I think. Was I a good kisser? I hope Will thought so, because he definitely was. Jonathan looked around us, looking at our hands that were nearly touching, our red peppered faces, and the littered blankets that were definitely messed up from my kicking in my sleep. "What happened...?" He asked. Me and Will looked at one another, Will went to say something, but Jonathan cut him off.

"No, no, I don't want to hear it. Anyway, I found us a ride out of here," He paused, taking out the coupon and showing it to us. Will looked at it, as did I. I was confused, but it seemed Will understood. Will took the coupon, grabbing my hand and jerking me toward his door, Jonathan followed and went to his room. Will and I went down the stairs, the two men looked up at us, Will asked if we could get pizza, they questioned us, "We're hungry," Will added, I nodded. They thankfully agreed and we gave them the coupon, Will retreated to his room, I joined him.

I zipped up my bag, setting it next to Will's bed and sitting back down on his bed. Will kept packing his bag, he looked at me before continuing to pack, "Already done packing?" He asked. I laughed lightly, "I never really unpacked," He smiled, looking at me. Will looked at my hands and moved to sit on his knees, he turned to the painting he had brought to the airport. Wait, his painting? The painting. Eleven had said it was for a girl, but he had brought it for me, why? He grabbed the painting, tapping it in his hand before handing it to me.

"For me?" I asked, Will nodded. I carefully took the painting as Will stood up, sitting next to me. I unraveled the rolled up painting, revealing a beautiful painting. It looked like a DND painting, but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. "You painted this?" I asked, he nodded, starting to explain the painting, pointing at each of the characters and explaining how my suspicions were right. He pointed at Dustin, Lucas, himself and... me. There I was with my shield, the shield revealed a heart. He explained to me that the reason he added that is because I was the heart of the group, I was the one that kept us all together.

I glanced down at Will's lips, listening carefully as he spoke. His words always seemed to touch my heart. I was scared of these feelings, sure, but every time I was scared of it, I just thought back to a couple years ago. When Will and I promised to go crazy together. That simmered down my fear and brought bad thoughts to a mere whisper. I blinked, glancing back down at his lips and back up to him. I seemed to look at his lips a lot. It was never intentional, but I couldn't help it, Will was just so pretty, and I couldn't understand that he was... Mine? He was, right? Is that what that kissing meant? Or less? Or what? I don't understand, again. Fuck.

"Does that make sense?" Will asked, I nodded, sucking on my cheek. "Moral of the story, I... I really love you, Micheal, and I made this just for you," Will whispered, letting go of the painting. I took a breath in. He said it. I knew I said it before, but... He said it to me. "And I know you said it before, that you loved me, but I..." He paused, clearing his throat, he confessed, "I love you, Mike. I realized it last year, I knew something was there, but I didn't know what it was. But I do now..." He looked at me, locking eyes with me. I was honestly flabbergasted, I did want to top that and make it seem like I was trying to be competitive or something, I just needed him to know I loved him. "Will, I-I don't know what to say, other than... I love you, too. So much. More than I could ever express." I replied softly. Will bit his lip, he wasted no time, cupping my face and jumping in, this one wasn't a long one, but a peck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 423 22
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʷᵒ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. 0:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 ~ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢...
4.5K 195 24
"It was only one thing. Only one little thing that happened to make me fall in love with you. One simple thing, and I don't understand how that's pos...
79 8 10
Nancy and Millie Wheeler, despite popular opinion, are not the kind of twins who are exact copies of each other. Sure, they both get good grades, are...
194 10 5
"Come on, Stevey. When are you going to open your eyes and see that she doesn't want you?" "I wasn't talking abou...