•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Welcome to my writing. This is the first time I'm writing since I abandoned my old account. For those who somehow found me, hi, welcome back. For those who don't know me, hello! I am Princess Daisy !!, I'm loud, expressive, and not afraid to call you out on your bullshit. I post when I want, when I feel like it. I stay off a schedule so I don't stressed!

This story is a story of Stranger Things 4 & 5. Since I've gotten back into writing about it, I've had the urge to write about Byler from Mike Wheeler's prospective because I feel like I don't see these types of stories often. So, here you go. A story of Byler from Mike Wheeler's prospective.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Dear, Will

This spring of '86 seemed dull and reeked of looming lies and love. What did I make of it? I was going to see you, my boyfriend and my best friend. Shit, scratch that, my girlfriend and you, my best friend. Eleven and Will Byers. Siblings Id guess youd put you guys since Hopper died. Things have been weird since that night at Starcourt mall. Max is distant, she broke up with Lucas. She seems, quiet. I dont know. I miss you. Fuck. Scratch that. Whats up with me? Nothing new, Im the same as always. Moms distant. Dads distant. Nancys growing up. I dont want her to leave, but who am I to stop her from what she wants to do? Fuck. Im hiding things from you. Not like youre gonna see this anyway, might as well write this out.Will, since you left, Ive felt more close to you. Weird, right? I felt like I should have told you what I felt last year, but even then I didnt know until you left my grasp, and wished I had said something. When I went home, I was thinking about every word we uttered to each other before you got into that car. Why did it feel like something was there, that I had never felt with Eleven...? Shit. Will... I think I love you.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Caption :

❝Sometimes I don't understand people, or myself for that matter. I love Eleven. Even though I barely call her by the nickname I gave her three years ago. Do I love her? Hell no. Can she know that? Fuck no!❞

Warnings :

Stranger Things 4 Story-Line Change

Stranger Things 5 Theories

Byler Content

Vile Language 

Platonic Mileven

(SOME) Sexual Content

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Don't like what you're reading? Alrighty, that's okay! Please click off, if so! Hate is not tolerated here! Everyone is loved and accepted. Thank you so much for staying if you want to, enjoy, and have a lovely day!