𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 - ' the first i love you '

" ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 (𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩) ~ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 "

0:51 ───|────── -2:43

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I woke up to the blinding sun. Why was there sun? I opened my eyes fully, cringing at the sun, I groaned. "Damn, what time did you go to bed? It's fuckin' ten o'clock." I heard. That was not Will, I looked up at Jonathan, he looked down at me. "Uh, we live in different, time zones?" I asked, Jonathan blinked, he nodded before walking away. Will was behind him, sitting on the other couch, looking at me before we made eye contact, he looked away at the TV behind me. I rubbed my eyes, this is gonna be awkward.

I lifted myself from my spot, pulling my sleeves down, I pulled the blanket off and grabbed my pillow, with the blanket, bringing it to Will's room and setting it next to my bag. I looked up at Will's bed, I thought back to last night, his soft lips pressed against mine, his breath. Jesus, I'm not gay! Stop thinking that way. I felt a presence with me, I turned, it was Will. I gulped, turning back and searching for clothes for the day. I pulled out my blue button up, as well as a pair of jeans.

"Are we not gonna... uhm, talk about it?" He asked, I bit my lip, I did not want to talk about it right now. He closed the door behind him, so people wouldn't hear us talking. "Will, I-I don't know what happened last night. I need to think." I replied. Will cleared his throat, "W-Well, what does that mean?" He asked, I didn't know. What was I doing? It felt like more word vomit. I wanted to tell him one small sentence, but I wasn't sure. I kept quiet, "Please, Will. We can talk about it later, okay?" I told him, he cleared his throat once again, now it was clear he was only doing that because he was uncomfortable in some way.

"The kissing didn't... uhm, it didn't mean nothing to you, did it?" He asked, I gulped, shit. Now he's got me cornered. I jumped up, holding my clothes, "I... I, uh" I paused, clearing my throat, "I need to go get changed, excuse me." I replied, slipping past Will and running into the bathroom. What was I doing? Fuck. I'm gonna ruin this just like I've ruined everything between me and Eleven. Shit. Why was I doing this? I'm torturing myself, Will, and Eleven. For what? To find out I like boys or something and the one boy I want doesn't want me anymore?

This was confusing. I don't want this to be confusing, I just want everything to make sense. I finished buttoning my shirt and fluffed my hair. Looking in the mirror, ugh. Same old, same old. I grabbed my clothes and went back to Will's room, Will was still in there, he was uh, what was he doing? Looking in his mirror, and... Oh, just, fixing his shirt. Don't overthink it, Mike. He's fine, I'm fine, everything's fine.

I bent over and shoved my clothing into my bag, when I turned, Will was gone. He was quiet, way too quiet, I thought he was still in here with me, looking in the mirror or looking at me, but he wasn't. He left. I didn't upset him, did I? Of course the kissing meant something to me. I... No. No, it didn't... Did it? Fuck. I walked into Will's door, where did that come from? I guess I was lost in thought again, I heard a giggle, before it was covered up, I looked up, Will was there, he turned when I looked up at him. It wasn't that funny, it kind of hurt. Is that why he laughed? God, this is embarrassing. He probably thinks I don't love him or something. Wait. I don't... Do I? No, no... Right?

I sat down at the table that had breakfast, there was eggos for Eleven, but she wasn't there. Not a surprise there, Jonathan mentioned something about going to a movie, and it sounded fun, but Will declined it. I mean, I would've gone, but Will didn't want to, and I guess that's okay. I remember almost a year ago, when we went to the movie theater. Max was with Lucas, and I was with Will. I could feel the heat in that room. The heat between me and Will. It just felt like a double date, of some sorts. I could feel my face heating up, I looked up at Will.