𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - ' will, can you hear me ? '

" ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐲 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐭𝐬 "

1:15 ───|────── -3:35

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

I shivered at the feeling of the hairs sticking up my neck. Goosebumps painted my arms and legs, I rubbed the arm that was gripping onto Will. He turned, looking at me with fearful eyes. I could feel my breath pick up, something was wrong. I could feel in my blood, in my breath, in my head, in my body. Something was deathly wrong. "What's wrong?" Will asked, it was very sudden, so it scared me. I turned, we locked eyes. I started feeling like I was falling, when I blinked, everyone was gone. Will was not holding my hand anymore, and everyone else had seemingly disappeared. I turned around in a circle, in a panic, "Will?!" I screamed, looking everywhere for anyone. "Nancy?!" I heard my echo, breathing hard as I felt the urge to run. So, I did. I ran as far as I could, stumbling into Hopper's cabin and slamming the door, turning around to be faced with the edge of the quarry.

"Jump Wheeler! Or toothless gets it!" I heard, I turned toward Troy who was holding Dustin, knife to Dustin's mouth. "Just wait! Everyone calm down!" I turned toward the edge, staring down at the quarry. The feeling of guilt and fear rose in me. I felt my loosely tied shoes hit the rocks on the naturally carved edge. "Mike, don't do it, please, I'll grow the teeth back! Please, Mike!" All that I could think of was Dustin's teeth, they were special to Dustin, and I knew that, but risking my whole life over his teeth was crazy. Absurd. Yet, there my were my feet, lifting from the rocks and into the air, "Mike, no!" Dustin screamed, but my feet had already left the edge. This is when I thought I was going to be saved by Eleven, yet, nobody lifted me from the cold, hurtful air. My eyes opened before I saw the floor of a house, I let out a yelp as I hit the wooden floor.

"Oh-ho-ho! Fuck!" I exclaimed, holding my ribs and my body had seemed to slam down harder than normal, I lifted my head up, looking around the room, it was unrecognizable. I couldn't tell where I was. I picked myself and looked around, hearing a whisper from the shadows. "Micheal..." The chills went right down my spine. I flipped around, trying to find who was talking, "Who's there?" I yelled, trying to prove that I wasn't afraid when I was. I totally was. "You can tell everyone that you love him, and they can tell you they accept you, but they don't tell you the truth, do they?" The voice asked, I choked, nervous. "What are you talking about?" I asked, holding my ribs a little tighter.

"Mike." I heard, I turned my head, facing my friends, my family. "How could you be so disgusting?" That was definitely my moms voice. I turned toward her, stumbling out, "No, n-no, mom" My father cut me off. "Absolute disgrace to the family. My son? A fag?" He asked, my heart dropped. My breath was heavy as I saw a figure walk through the crowd of people. Will, I grinned lightly, going to take Will from the crowd of people, but Will looked down at me with dark eyes. "W-Will," I went to start, Will's hand swiped across my face, leaving a bright red mark on my cheek. My face stung as I let out a staggered gasp, putting a hand to my face. "Fag." Will whispered, I opened my jaw, it hung widely. I shoved my eyes closed, this wasn't real. Will would never. Right?

"Open your eyes, Micheal. You will never be accepted here on Earth. Not even he loves you." The voice concluded. I frowned, feeling my eyes start to water. "No, no, no! Will loves me, you're lying to me!" I screamed, trying to get the message out of my head, but the words lingered like a bad feeling you get in your stomach after falling on a roller coaster. The sort and small feelings of dread in your gut. Didn't Will mention that? Last summer, when the Mind Flayer was Flaying people. I opened my eyes, seeing my basement here. The dread was gone, and my eyes glistened in the light. The whispering voice was gone, I stood up completely, seeing the drawing of the Mind Flayer on the table. It was like I hadn't left at all. The room was quiet and the only noise receded from the bathroom, the light always buzzed in there. It was always a distraction when I was reading over my letters to Will that I had never sent him, just shoved the letters under my bed.