𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 lego...

By Rose_rain_drop

𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯... More

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐓
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊
𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘
𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐘
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐈𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊-𝐀-𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝟐
𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
[𝐘/𝐍]'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐍
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

1.7K 41 41
By Rose_rain_drop

"We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!" Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay all shouted on a filming set. Morro and [Y/N] crying out of laughter from watching the ninja's horrible acting. "That was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen!" Morro laughed. "Tell me about it." [Y/N] responded clapping her hands together. "Hey, don't mock my acting skills," Kai gasped offended. "Brilliance plus perfection! Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!" Dareth yelled passing by the ghost and the purple ninja who were sitting on two studio chairs. "Perfection, were we watching the same acting?" [Y/N] whispered into Morro's ear the ghost letting out a chuckle.

Nya then came into the room. "A wrap? I just got here. Dareth said—" She began getting cut off by Dareth who was speaking to the male ninjas. "Hey, hey! There are my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out." Dareth told them.

"The script he had prepared for us Nya was horrible, not to mention sexist, it had us playing the helpless victims. Oh yeah, and Morro, he was the villain." [Y/N] explained and Nya growled. "I'm going to kill that man." She muttered.

Dareth turned around finally noticing Nya. "Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?" He requested, each of his words sending Nya deeper into a pit of anger. Nya looked back at the back corner where there were girls applying makeup. Nya then stomped over to Dareth. "You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" She yelled grabbing his brown shirt, preparing to punch the life out of the man.

"Hell yeah, Nya! Get him!" [Y/N] cheered on her friend's violence. Jay then grabbed her fist grunting as he tried to stop the fight. "Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently," Jay stated.

"No reason? You added a girl to the group. Do you know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine!" Dareth said and [Y/N] cleared her throat hopping off the chair.

"Nya and I have been part of the group for a long time, now so shut the hell up!" [Y/N] spat wrapping an arm around Nya.

"We're equals Dareth. Our power comes from no one being more important than the other." Lloyd explained. "Important? No. Irresistible... uh, debatable." Kai looked back at a group of fangirls in the doorway, winking at them, which made them scream, the girls trying to run in, the guards stopping them. "Oh my gosh, it is him!" One girl screamed.

Dareth chuckled. "I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you save Ninjago no one cared?" Dareth asked walking around them. "Well, now Dareth's in charge and Dareth says don't change the recipe. You boys are the face of the franchise, and now the face of Teen Idol!" He whipped out a magazine.

"Why do they still think I'm a villain?" Morro sighed looking at one of the headlines that read. "Ninja lets VILLAIN, join the team, fans worried for the team's safety."

[Y/N] put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, it's all bullshit. See it says I'm dating Kai. Why would they think that?" [Y/N] questioned. "I might... of told... a few people that we were dating," Kai admitted his voice going higher, the red ninja spitting out his words quickly. "On accident." He squeaked.

"Dude." [Y/N] sighed. "But you know... if you wanted to, we could be like, you know." Kai began. "Huh? I'll think about it." [Y/N] hummed handing the magazine over to Lloyd who read the title. "Sensei Lloyd? But I'm only a Sensei-in-training." The blonde-haired green ninja mentioned.

"And what's this about me and Jay fighting over Nya? That never happened." Cole huffed crumbing the magazine into a ball. "Who cares if it's real or not? Is this what you've always dreamed of? You're the hottest thing in Ninjago!" Dareth shouted.

After, the ninjas snuck out of the building, trying to avoid the fans. Running and hiding in different places, like a telephone booth.

The next few days for the team were ridiculous. The ninjas attended multiple talk shows and did many interviews at one talk show. the host would not stop harassing Nya with questions.

"Just between you and me, Nya, Jay or Cole?" He asked moving close to her. "Honestly, not a chance. We're a team. Instead, I'd rather talk about—" The man cut her off. "Uh-huh. Not a chance? Really?" He hummed. "But you and Jay, you're so cute together." He spoke.

"I'm telling you, never gonna happen," Nya told him. Nya then glanced over at [Y/N]. She wished that they were together, and people would stop paring her with Jay, yes he was her perfect match, but she loved [Y/N].

Later that same day the ninjas returned to the Bounty. Cole and Morro, and [M/N], sat together in a small room with both their legs crossed. [M/N], and Morro were in front of Cole teaching him about being a ghost. "Look inward. When one is a ghost, one may have new abilities. Focus and discover them." [M/N] taught, and Cole began to levitate off the ground before turning invisible, reappearing a second later. "Whoa. Did you see me? I disappeared! I mean, did you not see me?" He gasped.

"Wow, took me a long time to learn how to do that, you're a natural." [M/N] complimented. "Thank you." Cole thanked [Y/N] mother. "Psh I learned how to do that on my first day of being a ghost." Morro mocked. "Well... whatever at least I... um..." Cole sighed. "At least I-I never possessed Lloyd." He shot. "Whatever." Morro rolled his eyes getting up off the ground.

Meanwhile [Y/N] watched Nya train after she finished training herself. "Dareth wants me to teach girls how to cook? How about I teach them how to do this?!" Nya yelled shooting water at the soaring bots.

Cole then snuck behind [Y/N] scaring her with his newfound ability to turn invisible. "Boo!" He yelled. [Y/N] heart stopped for a minute.
"Jeez Cole you scared living heck out of me." [Y/N] gasped her heart beating fast due to the jump scare. The black ninja laughed hugging her from behind resting his head on her shoulder. Cole sighed, "I miss being able to actually hug you." He admitted. "Aren't you actually hugging me right now?" [Y/N] asked laughing a bit. "Well yes technically, but I need to concentrate when doing it," Cole explained. "Oh." Is all she uttered in response.

Lloyd then came walking onto the Bounty deck. "Sensei's back, and there's trouble."He announced and everyone ran to the bridge to see Wu, [M/N], and Misako. "What is it? Have they sold out of Kai action figures? I knew there wasn't enough." Kai sighed.

"No. It appears when you destroyed the Cursed Realm, one ghost escaped. And you know him all too well. Clouse. Security footage shows him buying a train ticket that will arrive in Stiix in just a few hours." [M/N] explained, Wu clicked a remote which turned on a screen, showing some recorded footage with Clouse in it.

"Clouse? The sorcerer from Chen's Island? What does he want with Stiix? That place is just a salvage yard now." Cole stated. "Who is Chen?" Morro asked. "Long story," Lloyd shrugged. "That's why I want you to go there and stop whatever it is he is planning to do." Wu continued.

"But Dareth wanted us to visit the hospital for that Grant-A-Wish thing," Kai said. "Hey, we take orders from Sensei Wu, not Dareth. Lil'Nelson only has a broken leg. If his wish is to be a ninja for a day, that day can be tomorrow. Suit up." Lloyd demanded, and they all ran out, preparing for their mission.

After, Cole, [Y/N], Lloyd, Morro, Zane, Kai, Jay, and Nya all rode their Elemental Dragons toward Stiix. "Back to the grind," Nya said.

"Ha, if it weren't for the Bounty, I don't think we'd ever get any peace and quiet," Jay stated as they flew over Ninjago City. "We're just over Ninjago City. Isn't that where Lil' Nelson is? What do you say, drop by for a quick stop. In and out." Kai suggested.

"We don't have time," Lloyd mentioned. "Technically, we do. As long as we don't encounter any problems." Zane added.

"What does Sensei always say? Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Cole quoted Sensei Wu before they all turned around, heading to the hospital.

The dragons roared landing on the rooftop of the building. The team all signed Lil'Nelson's cast, Lloyd speaking to him. "As a part of the Grant-A-Wish Foundation, we dub you an Honorary Ninja for the Day." He spoke, [Y/N] handing him some a fake pink ninja gi.

"Aw. I wish I broke both my legs." One little boy complained. "Could you stay to sign their casts?" Nelson asked. "Aw, I wish we could, but duty calls," Nya admitted.

"Uh, not sure how far we'll get. Looks like we've got company." Cole heard the sound of screaming from outside the building. Jay and [Y/N] both peeled outside to see their fans.

"How'd they find us?" Jay questioned and they turned around to see Kai on his phone. "Reply. Of course, I'm at the hospital. My hair is sick. Haha. Send." The red ninja spoke. "Kai I love you, but you are such an idiot." [Y/N] slapped her face.

Morro then stomped over to the master of fire enraged, snatching his phone, and smashing it on the ground. "What were you thinking!" He shouted. "Wow man calm down, my followers have needs too," Kai said. "If you recall, I said we would get to Stiix in time minus any problems. This constitutes a major problem." Zane told them. "Yeah, well, I don't see us flying out of here with these birds in the sky."Cole pointed up to helicopters in the sky.

"Cole's right. No Dragons. If we're gonna escape, we can't be followed." Lloyd stated.

"They're coming. What do we do?" Cole asked.

"You say I'm a ninja for the day, call me...the Pink ninja!" Nelson kicked open a door, leading the ninjas to a staircase. "Lil'Nelson, you are the most kickass pink ninja I have ever seen." [Y/N] complimented. "Thank you." The little boy smiled.

"This way. Double Leg, hyah!" He kicked open another door closing it before the fans could get in. "This is as far as I can go. Follow this up to the rooftop. From there, take back streets. I'll hold them off at the pass." He said.

"Lil' Nelson—I mean, pink Ninja, thanks." Lloyd thanked the little boy. "No. Thank you. You made my wish come true." He smiled, and the ninjas waved goodbye before running up the stairs.

The ninjas made it to the roof altogether. "Phew. Looks like we lost them." Cole sighed in relief. "But the nearest rooftop is still too far to jump." Lloyd expressed. "Airjitzu?" Kai suggested. "Whoa. I just learned how to make a Water Dragon. I haven't even earned my Airjitzu suit yet." Nya told them.

"But if we don't leave now, we'll never get to Stiix to stop Clouse," Zane added. "We're a team. We stick together." Jay said. "Thanks, but I can stick up for myself," Nya commented in a sharp tone.

"He was only trying to be nice," Cole told the master of water. "It's okay. Right now, we're just having our first fight." Jay mentioned. "Wait..." [Y/N] gasped. "Are you two in a relationship?" The master of shadow questioned.

"No!" Nya yelled. "I didn't mean to say it like that," Jay admitted.

"They're gonna see us. Quick, take cover."
Lloyd yelled, and everyone flew up using Airjitzu, hiding behind a billboard.

"Nya, you need to hide too. Ugh. Forget what I said, just take my hand." Jay offered his hand.

"No. What did you mean when you said "we?" I'm a ninja, and I'm nobody's girl." Nya argued. Well, Nya didn't mind the thought of being [Y/N]'s girl, but it was a no for the other ninjas, especially Jay at that moment.

"Just take his hand, Nya. Or else we're gonna be spotted." Cole screamed before a helicopter flew by. "Too late. So much for stopping Clouse." Morro rolled his eyes.

"Ugh. Let's just hope he missed his train." Lloyd stated. [Y/N] jumped down putting a hand on Nya's shoulder, "Hey, are you okay?" [Y/N] asked sweetly. "Yeah." She lied sighing.

"Ugh. They found us. Now what do we do?" Cole asked. "Just do what you're doing, but don't run away from the cameras. Run toward them. The Ninja visits the hospital. This is gold!" Dareth yelled from inside a helicopter.

"We don't need more publicity. We need less. We have to get to Stiix to stop Clouse." Lloyd told him. "Could be a big scoop. Say no more. Hop in!" Dareth invited and they all
Jumped into the helicopter.

When arriving at Stiix, they all put disgusting on, [Y/N] putting a white hat on Zane's head. "That hat looks cute on you Zane." [Y/N] smiled, the Nindoid blushing, his titanium face heating up.

"Zane, you should compliment her back," P.I.X.A.L told the white ninja. "Y-You look very beautiful in your disguise as well. Morro side-eyeing the Nindoid in jealousy.

After Zane scanned the village finding no trace of Clouse. "I detected no trace of Clouse," P.I.X.A.L said in Zane's head. "He isn't here," Zane stated. "He could be long gone by now," Cole complained.

"But look what I found. A Kai action figure. Some fan probably lost it. No way anyone threw this out. Practically priceless." Kai picked up one of his Kai stuffy. "Can I have it?." [Y/N] asked. "Love me that much you want one of my plushies, I'm irresistible." Kai flirted tossing it to [Y/N]. "Ya, Ya whatever" [Y/N] rolled her eyes putting it in her bag.

Meanwhile, Lloyd updated Misako on the situation. "No sign of Clouse." He told her.

"Better keep looking. Wu and [M/N] are at the Domu library researching what Clouse could be looking for. If I hear anything, you'll be the first to know." She explained.

"Come on, guys. Let's keep our eyes peeled." Lloyd spoke. Jay then picked up another Kai doll. "Look, another Kai doll. There are dozens." Jay laughed. All of them then looked down and saw that there was a whole pile of them. Kai groaned before they all followed Lloyd.

Later after searching a bit more the ninjas found a table to sit at. "Uh, no sign of Clouse?" Lloyd asked. "I don't get it. You'd think they'd remember seeing another ghost." Cole mentioned.

"I know. I haven't even been asked to give a single autograph. Not that I want the attention!" Kai shouted, and the citizens sitting at another table shush him.

Lloyd then heard something on the Tv. "Where is the ninja? This reporter has the answer." A man on the Tv said. "Hey, can you turn it up?" Lloyd requested some civilians.

"Hey. No one here cares for them, fruit-coloured ninja." A man was shot. "Excuse me. What fruit is black?" Cole gasped offended. "Uh, blackberries?" Jay answered. "Shut it, Jay." Cole snapped.

"They're calling it the Crime Wave of the Century." The man on the Tv continued. "Guys, listen." [Y/N] hushed them.

"Earlier today, Green ninja Lloyd Garmadon was caught on tape robbing the city bank." The reporter man stated. "Lloyd, why would you do that?" [Y/N] gasped. "Wait, I didn't," Lloyd responded.

"And that's not all. At Mega Monster amusement park, Zane was on a rampage of vandalism and mayhem."

"Hey, wait. My memory has no recollection of that." Zane said.

"And [Y/N], she committed arson, setting the park trees on fire, luckily no one was hurt."

"Why the hell would I do that?" [Y/N] questioned. Jay groaned. "Someone's pretending to be us." He claimed. "But why?" Nya asked. "And how?" Cole added.

A video of Jay's parents then flashed onto the screen. "Jay would never do this. And if he did, he had good reason. I hope." Ed mumbled hugging onto Edna. "You hope? It wasn't me, Dad! It wasn't me!" Jay screened and [Y/N] covered his mouth with her hand. "You gotta be quiet," she whispered into his ear, hushing him. The blue ninja's face flushed bright red, at the master of shadow.

"You believe them? They destroyed our village, act like they saved the place, and then go around doing as they please." A civilian from the other table said. "Yeah. You're right. Ninja, ugh, hate 'em." Kai stated joining in the ninja hate. "Fuck the ninja!" [Y/N] shouted. "Yeah, what she said!" Jay added.

"I don't feel bad about what I did... like, at all." Morro joined and the team went silent. "Maybe now is a good time to leave," Kai suggested, whispering. "Yeah, good idea." [Y/N] commented.

"The ninja are at large. They are armed and dangerous. And they have legs. If you see them, do not approach them. Call local law enforcement so that we can apprehend." An officer said on the TV.

Zane then called the police, "Hello, local law enforcement? We are the—" he began. "Zane, what are you doing?" Lloyd asked a sense of worry in his voice. "I am programmed to obey the law. Not telling them our location would be a direct violation." The Nindoid explained.

"Hey, aren't you—" A man approached them.
"No, no. We're not the ninja.." Jay stated. "Yeah, um, The fuck is a ninja!" [Y/N] shouted. "I don't know, never heard of it." Jay shrugged.

"We're that other group with a Nindroid, two ghosts, two girls—" Cole began the civilians sitting at the other table getting up and preparing to attack them. "Ah! Seven on seven. At least it's an even." Kai stated.

"We're not gonna fight them. Right now, it's us who look like the bad guys." Lloyd mentioned.

"How are we supposed to defend ourselves? Witty banter?" Jay asked. "Statistically speaking, your witty banter tends to only get us into more trouble," Zane told Jay, the team dashing away. "I liked it better when they were fans," Kai said as they ran.

They all jumped up onto a house, running on the rooftops. Everyone except Nya then used Airjitzu to get to the next house, Jay jumping back, and doing it with her, the two landing on the next house. "I've got a visual." An officer spoke hanging onto the side of the house.

[Y/N] sighed. "Sorry man." She said kicking him off. "There's no time. Come on!" Jay yelled.

The team continued to run, coming to a halt as villagers from each side of them came running forward. "There's nowhere to hide," Cole said.

"There may be one place. Ninja, go!" Kai shouted drilling a hole into
The doc with Spinjitzu. [Y/N] grabbed onto Morro and Lloyd grabbed onto Cole to assure they did not fall into the water as they jumped down grabbing onto the support beams.

The team travelled under the docs escaping the civilians. "They're under the floorboards!" One man yelled.

"I can hear them over here." Another said.

"Someone get on those cranes! Let's find those ninja!" They then heard another man shout.

"I think I saw one right below us."

"Crane three. Down. Now."

"Ten feet east. Now! Did we get them?"

"Can you see them?"

The crane crashed into the doc, Cole nearly falling into the water if it was not for [Y/N] catching him. "Heh, thanks [Y/N]." He smiled. "No problem." She responded, the whole team moving under the docs again, more drains crashing down on them.

They all then snuck onto the Crain, avoiding the civilians and the tall vehicle brining them up.
"Look!" Cole shouted pointing to the Bounty.

"Ha! Home, sweet home!" Kai laughed his smile turning into a frown they spotted police cars below shooting hooks at the Bounty, pulling it down.

"Lower all the cranes and check them out! Those fruit-coloured bozos could be hiding anywhere." A man said from down below.

"We need to split up," Lloyd suggested

"Split up? But we're all in this together." Cole told the green ninja. "We have a better chance of getting out of here if we divide," Lloyd explained. Nothing good comes when we're split up. That's when bad things happen. Chen's Island, Yang's temple, Morro's possession," Jay turned to Morro. "No offence." He said. "None taken" the master of wind replied.

"All bad things." Jay expressed. "We have no other choice. We have to go." Lloyd urged as the crane was lowered. "Now!" They all shouted before jumping
off.

Happy Canada Day for my Canadian readers :)

I did not intend to update so soon. I was originally going to take a break but I didn't. And it might be a while till the next update cuz I'm taking my bronze medallion, and then I'm going to go camping :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 619 21
╰┈➤ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ࿐ྂ : ̗̀➛ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 9/8/2022 : ̗̀➛...
8.4K 249 9
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 �...
186K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
6.1K 121 36
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 �...