The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 8

336 13 0
By D4rk_S0ul09

Sindreaquiri's POV

I slowly opened my mom's room to see five men hugging each other. "Papa~ Dad~ Father! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled jumping on all of them as they all groaned, making me grin evilly. "Wake up or mom's gonna leave your asses!" I yelled again as I pulled Dad Cifer up. What I said even as a joke terrified them which made them all get up and do their morning routines.

Making me giggle like a kid and walked out of the room walking towards the guest room, who's mom visitors? They most be some of her friends. I knocked at the door and said. "Good Morning, mom is calling you down for breakfast." I heard some groans and some thud which means someone fell down, I carefully opened the door and blinked as I saw Gojo and Geto hugging each other and Naoya hugging Toji from the back who is laying beside Sukuna who is laying straight and a fallen lamp beside him.

I stilled when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist, making me almost scream yet, the person covered my mouth. "Sin, it's me Choso. I'm sorry I scared you." He said as he placed his chin on my head slowly releasing my mouth. "Don't do that!" I whispered yelled as I turned to look at the bathroom door that opened. To see Nanami having a towel wrapped around his waist as he dry his hair with another towel.

I don't know what got into me but I shamelessly looked and examined his body. "Like what you see?" Nanami asked, yet his face held seriousness making me blush and turned around meeting face to face with Choso chest. Which I clearly forgot who is hugging me from behind. "Woah, careful now, love." Choso said as he rubs my forehead that hit his hard chest, kissing it, making me blush even harder out of embarrassment. "U-uhm... Wake up the others! Mom's waiting downstairs!"

I said in a panic and quickly ran out of the room, I walked to the pool area to see my parents already there sitting and chatting. "I thought we'll eat inside?" I mumbled as I sat beside Dad Leonardo, who immediately placed some food in my plate. "Dad! This is too much!" I said looking at my plate. "Add some Vegetables, Leo." Pop Tsubaki said as he gave Dad Leonardo the plate full of vegetables.

"Add some soup too." Pop Natsume said as Papa Cifer put some soup in a bowl and gave it to Pop Azusa who gave it to me. "Eat up, My baby and we'll eat lots of sweets!" Pop Azusa said making me smile widely. "No! No more sweets for today, Sebastian told us you're not eating your Vegetables!" Pop Tsubaki said, making me frown crossing my arms. "I'm already 25! I can eat what I want!" I whined. "Eat now Mi Princesa." Papa Cifer said.

"No! I don't hear desserts as part of the Menu." I mumbled. "You said you're 25 and you act like a kid, Bebezinha." Dad Leonardo said. Making me look away frowning. "Eat up, sin." Mom said with finality, making me whine and forced myself to eat. "Good morning." A voice said and sat beside me, I turned to look and saw Nanami who smiled at me.

Making me smile back lightly as I forced myself to eat this disgusting vegetables. "Good morning, gentleman! I apologize about making you all drink until you drop last night." My mom suddenly said making me frown as I look at her, when I saw that even my dad's are looking at her I immediately placed some of my vegetables on Nanami's plate. Who just raised a brow at me and didn't complain.

I smiled cheekily as I finished my vegetables, moving to eat some soup. "Oh come on! Vegetable soup?!" I exclaimed, beyond pissed as I looked at this abomination. "Come on just eat it." Pop Tsubaki said, making my eyebrow twitch. "Want me to help you?" Nanami whispered as he munched some food, making me look at him. "Nope, don't help her." Papa Cifer said making me glare at him. "I hate you." I said he dramatically gasped, gripping in his chest.

"Mi Princesa! You don't mean that!" He said, I just ignored him and continued to eat this soup. I turned when I heard someone stopping their laughter and saw Gojo and Naoya looking at me, I glared at them raising my middle finger. "Sin!" My mom and Dad's scolded as Gojo and Naoya stuck their tongue out at me.

____________

"I'll get going mom!" I said as I walked towards my motorcycle. "Hmm... Where are you going?" She asked as she stands beside my motorcycle as I straddle it. "Just a racing match, I might win some money." I said smiling cheekily, she playfully rolled her eyes and pinched my cheeks. "You don't need to do that, you already have plenty of money." She said and hugged me. "Just doing this for fun, mom." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

She smiled and ruffled my hair before walking back in the house. I was about to wear my helmet when someone ruffled my hair. "Where exactly are you going, Angel?" A familiar voice asked making me look up to see Sukuna. "Some race track." I said and smiled, someone suddenly wrapped his arms around Sukuna's shoulder and it was Gojo. "Are you all planning to stay here at mom's place forever? Wait... Are you planning on marrying her too?!" I asked almost yelling.

Making both look at me blankly like I said something wrong. "That was a mean thing to say, Doll." I flinched when someone beside me appeared, which I turned to see it was Toji. "W-what? I'm just asking!" I said as I puffed my cheeks lightly and suddenly realized that I was surrounded by men that I have kissed. "You really thought we'll marry your mom?" Sukuna asked, like I said something wrong.

"What? I'm only asking." I mumbled as I looked at the road ahead, puffing my cheeks. Toji pinched my cheeks hard, making me groan. "O-ow!" I yelled and hit his chest and he just his arch his brow at me, making me roll my eyes at him. "What are you all doing? Why are you bullying her?" We turned to see Nanami who had his arm crossed on his chest.

"She said we're here because we wanna marry her mom." Gojo said as he poked my cheeks repeatedly to annoy mo. "Hey! I only asked!" I said, glaring at him. "Ouch, that was hurtful." Naoya said as he appeared in front of my motorcycle, tapping my head. "Should we make her eat Vegetables as punishment?" Geto said jokingly as he stood beside Nanami, while Choso nodded his head in agreement. "Eh! Fuck off all of you, I'm gonna be late for my race" I grumbled and quickly weared my helmet.

"Take care, Doll." Toji said as Naoya moved away for me to drive off. "Whatever." I mumbled driving off.

__________

Today is Friday and the mark that Sukuna made thankfully is now gone. That dummy. "Miss-" "It's just us here, Sebastian don't call me miss and even if I have visitors you should just call mom, mom. She adopted you all you know that." I said looking at him, Laito and the others. "It's easier if we just say we're your butler." Shu said as he continued to comb my hair.

I rolled my eyes and glared at Sebastian. "You know you're all my brothers even if we're not blood related." I said, letting Kanato lay on my lap. "You know I hate it when someone order you around." I said, playing with Kanato's hair. "It's alright it's our own way of saying thank you, to you and to your mom." Ayato said as he laid on the other side of my lap.

"But still! You're like my big brothers! You're with mom way before I was born, I'm kinda mad because y'all didn't go there to mom's for breakfast." I said, sounding mad as Reiji chuckled at my frustration. "Which reminds me." Subaru said as he sat down beside me on the floor. "Those seven men that you said were your clients, we like them all for you." He continued.

"Where is this conversation going?" I asked, confused. "Come on, Lil sis. You're smart, why don't you try to figure it out. Don't you remember them on your 18th birthday?" Laito said as Sebastian nodded his head in agreement beside him. "Yeah, why can't you?" Reiji asked. "Actually to be honest, I like those men more than that Draken guy, who I still haven't beaten up for cheating on you." Shu said.

"I totally forgot, about that." Kanato said as he looks up at me. "I remembered how you cried for months, every time you return from your brutal schedule at work. I even thought of locking you here at home to stop you from working." Ayato said, grinning at his explanation making the others look at him in agreement.

This dummies. "Well, we should pay Draken a visit." Subaru said as he laid down beside Kanato. "Let him be, we're kinda like a friend now." I said. "Nah, a little scratch wouldn't hurt." Reiji said. "Oh come on, just drop it." I said annoyed. "Let us handle it, Sis we'll beat him up for good." Laito said giving me a thumbs up. "Yeah!" Ayato agreed, nodding his head. "Oh come on! Sebastian!" I whined at him, he just shrugged. "He deserves it." He said.

"That's it, I'm telling mom that you all go around breaking girls heart!" I said, making them all shut up and making me smirk. "I think Dad's will have our side on this one though." Shu said grinning. "And mom will have mine, who do you think will win an argument?" I asked them in a challenging way, making them sigh. "See? Y'all will lose. " I said, grabbing the controls from Laito. "My turn to play!" I beamed happily.

"Don't cry if I beat you." Subaru said making me grin as widely as we play.

_______________

Gojo's POV

"Sin is surprisingly late." Nanami commented as we wait for her in the meeting room. "Maybe she got caught up by traffic." Geto said, as he played with his pen. "Sorry I'm late!" We all looked at the door, to see her walk in panting like crazy as she sat down a swivel chair trying to catch her breath. "What happened?" Toji asked, she raised her point finger asking for a minute to breathe.

"Fucking, Sebastian's crazy fling happened." She said as she leaned on her seat. "Why? What did she do?" Choso asked, curious about it. "She followed me around for Sebastian's new number. " she said, as she  opens her laptop. "I had to walk around some more to lose her, I would be early if she wasn't following me like a maniac." She said frustrated, as she started to click something turning her attention to the screen and connected it to her laptop.

"I even parked 10 buildings from here." She grumbled as she played something pausing it before turning her attention to us, she smiled. "I hope y'all like it, listen to it for a while." She said as she played it, sitting back on her seat as she looked at the screen playing, it was just a music sign yet the sound is working.

Gojo:
Haha, get jazzy on 'em
I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap, girl, riding comfortable, ha (oh yeah)
'Cause I know what da girl dem need, New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, you make it hard to leave
Been around the world, don't speak the language (uh-huh)

But your booty don't need explaining (uh-huh)
All I really need to understand is (uh-huh)
When you, you talk dirty to me
You talk dirty to me (what?)
Talk dirty to me
You talk dirty to me (what?)

Geto:
Get jazzy on 'em

You know the words to my songs, no habla inglés (oh)
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what it is
I know what the girl dem want, London to Taiwan
I got lipstick stamps on my passport, I think I need a new one

Been around the world, don't speak the language (uh-huh)
But your booty don't need explaining (uh-huh)
All I really need to understand is (uh-huh)
When you, you talk dirty to me
You talk dirty to me (what?)
Talk dirty to me
You talk dirty to me (what?)

Choso:

Met a friend in Rio
(Dos) She was all on me, oh
(Tres) We could ménage à three, oh
(Cuatro) Oh, yeah (2 Chainz)

Sukuna:

Dos Cadenas, close to genius
Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis
Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck (deck)
Chest to chest, tongue on neck (neck)
International oral sex
Every picture I take, I pose a threat
Boat or jet, what do you expect?
Her pussy so good I bought her a pet
Anyway, every day I'm tryna get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"
Anyway, every day I'm tryna get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"

Naoya:

Been around the world, don't speak the language (uh-huh)
But your booty don't need explaining (uh-huh)
All I really need to understand is (uh-huh)

Toji:
When you, you talk dirty to me (you do)
You talk dirty to me (yeah, yeah)
Talk dirty to me (talk to me)
Talk dirty to me (oh yeah)
Oh, get jazzy on 'em

As we finished the song we all looked at her, who was casually sipping some coffee. In a daze until Nanami tapped her shoulder. "Oh, is it done? So what do you guys think? Should we change something?" She asked as she placed her Coffee to the side, we all smiled at her. "It's fucking amazing, Sin." Naoya said., smiling widely.

___________

Fact: Sin is really hard on herself when it comes to music.

Your outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 33 10
๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
126K 3.1K 16
[๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
10.6K 219 16
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
698K 25.1K 49
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...