Dead Poets one shots and pref...

By hogwarts_letter

Mainly preferences for the dead poet boys, I think they're cute, but could be wrong. I try to write my imagin... More

How you met
On a road trip with all the boys
Favorite place to kiss you
How they cuddle
When its your birthday
When they miss your birthday :(
Todd Anderson- too distratced
Favorite picture of you guys
Telling them youre pregnant
What you guys are having
How they are during labor
Finding you asleep with the baby
Clothes they would buy the baby
Gerard Pitts- jealous over what?
When you paint your nails
Charlie Dalton- painful secrets
You fix their tie
Favroite place to make out
They walk in on you changing
Watching you run away from someone
Their summer jobs

Steven meeks- Sunday morning

246 1 0
By hogwarts_letter

It was a Sunday afternoon, meaning no college classes and no part time jobs to attend. With exam season just finishing up, the apartment was getting pretty messy. Between all the studying and stress, there were books everywhere, dirty dishes stacked in the sink, clothes tossed on the couch. It was starting to bug the two of you.

You both decided that today would be a great day to get the place cleaned up. You grabbed all the cleaning supplies while Steven turned on the radio and found the perfect station. You took opposite sides of the apartment, agreeing to meet in the middle.

As you two got closer and closer to being done cleaning, Stevens favorite song came on the radio. He immediately smiled and started to sway to the beat. You chuckled as you watched him. He looked up to catch you staring so you went back to cleaning. As you were dusting the blinds, he snuck up behind you and pulled you into him. He placed his chin on your shoulder and began to sway you to the music.

You laughed, telling him how you needed to finish up cleaning and that you were almost done. He disagreed. He spun you around and took the duster from your hand, placing it down on the coffee table. He took you in his arms, ignoring your protests. It was his favorite song, why would he take no for an answer? You finally caved and danced along with him, letting him take the lead.

The curtains were open so you enjoyed the sunlight as he held you close. You felt safe in his arms. It was as if no harm could be done to you as long as you stayed right there. Steven was glad you finally agreed to dance with him, even after the song changed.

You two did eventually go back to cleaning up the apartment, after you spent the rest of the morning dancing together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
182K 8.9K 54
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
690K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
854K 75.5K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...