Spy x Family One Shots

由 Erska-chi

A series of one shots of the manga series, Spy x Family! I will take requests and will do reader x character... 更多

Requests Page
Making Pie For Mama
Habits (Yor x Twilight)
Spoilers
Knight In Shining White Armor (Damian x Anya)
Dandelions (Yor x Twilight)
Trauma and Secrets (Yor x Twilight)
Birthday Wishes
Truth's Revealed (Loid x Reader)
Storm(Damian x Reader)
Life Without STRIX (Yor x Loid)
Oleander (Yor x Twilight)
The Same (Yor x Loid)
Moving On
Injuries (Damian x Anya)
Spoiled Rich Kid (Reader x Anya)
Magic Potion
New World (Damian x reader)
A Symbiotic Relationship (Yuri x Reader)
Three Little Pigs (Reader x Damian)
The Winds of Revenge

Where I've been...

360 10 2
由 Erska-chi

Hey!!! Long time no see 😅

So I've finally decided to work on this book again and writing in general. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to respond to any of your requests on time... But I will be working on them again from now on. 

I sincerely apologize for not being online lately... A lot has happened to me over the time I was away, but now my life has settled down and I am ready to write again. 

Please take care of me from now on as well and I am happy to be back!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

98K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios🦋✨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!💕 -please ignore any mistakes as...
2.4K 47 19
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
282K 10.1K 41
What if Yor decided not to go to the Taylor that day? Lost change and Loid met someone else. Someone different and even though she doesn't have a do...
25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...