".In My Dream's You're with M...

By Yuna_aaaaaa

You are inlove with a fictional character named Erwin Smith. A Commander of the Survey Corps in an anime name... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1:Lucid Dreaming
Chapter 2:Who Are You?
Chapter 3:Who Is She?
Chapter 4:Training With Him
Chapter 5:Wake Up
Part 6:The Way He Smiles
Chapter 7:Jealousy
Chapter 8:I'am Jealous
Chapter 9:First Kill
Author's Note
Chapter 10:Stay Beside Me
Author's Note
Chapter 11:I Need You Here
Chapter 12:Can You Stay With Me Forever?
Chapter 13:I Know
Chapter 14:The Truth
Chapter 15:Its Just A Dream?
Chapter 16:That Should Be Me
Chapter 17:You're The Only One For Me
Chapter 18:Its Been 10 Months...
Author's Note
Chapter 19:Why Did I Dreamed About Her?
Chapter 20:Suspicious
Chapter 21: I Dont Want Him To Know
Author's Note
Chapter 22: How Did You Know?
Chapter 23: I HATE YOU
Chapter 24: I Dont Hate You, I Love You
Chapter 25: Dandelions
Chapter 26: Let Me Stay
Author's Note
14th❣
Chapter 27: Let him go...
Chapter 28: Hold On I Still Want You
Chapter 29: Hold Me While You Wait.
Chapter 30: Regrets
Chapter 31: I Still Love Him
Author's Note
Chapter 32:The Expedition
Chapter 33: Before You Go.
Author's Note
Chapter 34:The One That Got Away
Authors Note
Chapter 35: Wake Up
Thank You

Final Chapter

146 2 1
By Yuna_aaaaaa

Note: Kindly listen to the song- Imagination by: Shawn Mendes.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

-𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠-

1 year already passed when i already woke up in a coma, things has change after experiencing and seeing the man of my life died. I know it sounds crazy but i still keep on believing that in another life we will see each other, how funny i keep on believing even though he is not real.

Oh, there she goes again every morning it's the same.

I just went outside the store after buying what i need putting my ear phones/head set on why listening to the song Imagination.

You walk on by my house, I wanna call out your name.

Every lyrics makes me remind those days me and the Commander spent time together, even though it was just a lucid dream it felt so real.

I wanna tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing.

I smiled remembering those times how Erwin admires me, the way he says im beautiful in my own way.

You got me thinking what we could because.

How i wish i can bring back those good old days.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true.

I miss him so much, i want to see him.

Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you.

I gulped and smiled knowing the fact that i will not see him anymore.

This is typical of love...

A typical of love, where two people fell in love with the right time but wrong place.

Can't wait anymore, I won't wait

I gently touched Erwin's Bolo tie, and yes I am wearing his precious tie. Made me think that he agreed at me to bring this to the real world. And suddenly i recognize something.

I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever.

I slowly lifted Erwin's bolo tie and went speechless after seeing it glowing, base on my research about it the stone in his bolo tie doesn't even glow. It can't be-

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be...

I suddenly panick seeing it glow even more, and a bright light went up on the stone pointing at the right direction, i think it's telling me to head that way.

And from there, who knows?...

I quickly ran to the right direction while holding on Erwin's Bolo Tie, please i keep on talking to my head wishing that it's him.

Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time..

I suddenly stopped my tracks seeing the light just stopped on a nearby tree.

Or is that just me and my imagination?...

I slowly walked towards the tree while the necklace is slowly fading it's light while i went on closer to the tree.

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side...

I look around hoping someone is there, but no one. Only me and the light on the tree was there.

Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe..

I suddenly felt an ache inside my chest, i slowly put my hand on top of it squeezing to stop the pain. But it keeps on hurting and hurting and hurting.

All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful so damn beautiful...

Then tears suddenly fell down, realizing the fact the i will not really see him anymore.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true...

I want to feel his arms wrap around my waist.

Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you...

I want to feel his lips gently touching mine.

This is typical of love i can't wait anymore, I won't wait need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever...

Erwin Smith, please come back into my arms.

In my dreams, you're with me...

Erwin...please remember your promise... I said while holding on to his necklace tightly while tears are flowing down my cheeks.

We'll be everything I want us to be...

Remember the promise that you will find me again... I bit my lips stopping myself not to cry but damn it, it hurts.

And from there, who knows?...

Why am i so inlove with you?, you're not even real... I keep on crying while i just went down on my knees.

Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time...

ERWIN PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!... I shouted while tearing i don't care if people are now staring at me, i just want to see him and ran into his arms again.

Or is that just me and my imagination?...

No, even if i keep screaming i will not going to see him again.

Imagination (whoa, oh, whoa, oh)
Imagination (whoa, oh)
(Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, ooh...

I just slowly stood up while looking down at the ground, not barely walking and rather stand here for hours thinking about those memories we made when i was with him.

In my dreams, you're with me...

Only in my dreams, only in my imagination, only in my mind you exist Erwin Smith.

We'll be everything I want us to be..

I rather sleep forever just to make my fantasies of you come true in my mind.

And from there, who knows?...

Im the only one who wants to be with you until the end.

Maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time...

Erwin, please please please im begging you i want to see you so badly.

Erwin, please i want myself in your arms again... I said still looking at the ground.

Or is that just me and my imagination...

While sobbing and sobbing i suddenly felt someone standing right infront of me, but i didn't manage to look at who was it.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you..

Then i suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around me, pulling me close i was shock for a minute a stranger hugging me. I stood froze and suddenly-

Im here Y/n... That voice made my eyes widen, it can't be am i dreaming?. That voice that I've been longing to hear for a year.

Im now here, im sorry for keeping you waiting.... Tears fell down even more while i slowly wrap my arms on the person who is keeping me inside his arms.

I looked up making sure that it was the person i was wishing to see, i almost fainted seeing him. The man with Blue Ocean Eyes, Golden Hair, and with that beautiful smile that i always adore.

Erwin...I cried while hugging him more tighthly i can't believe it. Please tell me im not dreaming or imagining, but if I am please dont let me wake up...

I heard the blonde man chuckled while hugging me tighthly.

No silly you're not dreaming nor imagining, all of this is real and im real also... Tears keep on falling still can't believe that it was him.

Erwin Smith hugging me tighthly wrapping his arms around me, hearing his heart beat it's real it's him.

It is you! I can't believe this you're alive... I said while crying he gently lift my face and smiled at me giving me a kiss on the lips how i missed this.

As i promised, that in this life i will find you and we will be together. Of course j won't let that promise slip away. I smiled while looking at him. And i see the bolo tie was the one who was responsible to take me here.

I can't describe how happy i am, seeing the man i only watched on the screen hugging me tighthly. Never letting me go.

And now we're already together again, and we will never going to be torn apart. He said while gently kissing my forhead. I Love you so much Y/n...

And he kissed me again i wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him, not letting him go.

I love you too, don't go again and don't leave me again okay? I said while looking at him he gave me a smile.

I will never do that, no one can tear us apart ever again. I will now stay by your side... He said while hugging me tighthly. No words can describe how much i love you and i will not let myself slip away.

No one can ever tear the both of us apart...

Like

In another life i would make you stay.

And now i can finally make you stay.

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 556 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ πŸππƒ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π“πŽ "𝐑𝐄𝐃 π’π‡πŽπ„π’- π˜π€ππƒπ„π‘π„ π‹π„π•πˆ π€π‚πŠπ„π‘πŒπ€π" ] -q.q:βˆžβ™‘* in which, In this reincarnated...
23K 747 16
Young Erwin smith currently working his way as the new commander of the Survey Corp after his marriage fell apart without any actual reason is soon m...
31.3K 622 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
10.2K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...