Chapter 35: Wake Up

Y/N Point Of View

Erwin!!!!!!....

I suddenly sat up tears falling down my cheeks, i woke up in a white room seeing my hand connected to some wires. I immediately removed the oxygen mask on my face.

No, I woke up!? How long did i slept!? Damn it. Why now!? Why do i need to come back to the real world in a wrong time.

He's gone...I said while tearing, so it means when he dies and being with him already ended.

I hugged my knees crying, it hurts so damn much. So it means that was the Last Time I was with him? That was the last time i hold him close to me....

Damn it Y/n it's all your fault...I cursed too myself, i keep on crying my lungs out i need to come back i know i can save him.

Y/n your finally awake!!!!...I gasp seeing my mom run towards be and hugged me tightly she was crying while she was hugging me.

I felt bad for leaving them, i hugged her back telling her im fine and im already awake.

How long was i gone?.....I asked her, she let go of the hug and face me.

1 year and 6 month's Y/n, you we're in a deep coma... She said while tearing up, i feel so guilty for making them worried to much.

Im sorry Mom and Dad... I looked at them and gave them a slight smile... Im sorry for making you both worried.

We really thought you are not going to wake up anymore... My dad replied while petting my hair. No need to say sorry sweet heart the good thing is you are finally awake.

I smiled and just gave them a nod, The three of us just spent some time together. My mom telling me the things she did while i was in a deep coma. While my dad just keeps on telling me that he thought i was never going to wake up ever again.

My Dad told me he needs to go to work to pay the bills, while my mom told me she will be right back to go get a doctor.

I sigh sitting on a hospital bed wearing a hospital gown, thinking about Erwin he is now gone and i don't know what to do anymore.

I experienced my favorite anime character died right infront of me, him dying while laying down in my arms. Wrapping him around in my arms.

Tears suddenly fell down on my cheeks again, remembering those times i spent hanging out with him. Knowing that it won't ever happened again.

Even if i try to lucid dream again, i will still not have a chance to change the plot.

Damn it...i said still tearing up i lay my head down on the pillow letting my tears fell down.

I suddenly felt something hard under the pillow so i slowly pushed my hand inside wondering if there's a stone or something.

Then i suddenly felt a smooth rock and i grabbed it and sat down.

I gasp seeing what it is.

No way... I whispered to myself staring at the thing i saw under my pillow.

It was Erwin's Bolo Tie, how did this thing got here and why is it under my pillow?.

I gulp while tears fell even more, feeling my heart crack while looking at the bolo tie.

I gently kissed it and hugged it letting my tears stream down my face, how i love this man so much. I can't believe they let me bring one thing to make me remember about Erwin.

Maybe in another?... I said while hugging the bolo tie... How i miss you so much, no words can describe how i miss and love you.

Let's say...

Falling inlove with someone who doesn't exist, Loving someone who doesn't exist, liking someone who doesn't exist, caring for someone who doesn't exist, seeing them die but doesn't exist.

Hurts way even more than experiencing it with real people.

How am i so deeply inlove with you...I said while staring at the bolo tie.

I decided to wear it still thinking about Erwin, and looked outside the door seeing my mom with some doctors. I sigh when the doctor went towards me and begins to check my condition.

How are you feeling?..He asked.

Im fine but i still feel tired... I said while yawning.

Okay, so Miss Y/n you we're a coma for 1 year so after you rest we will start to exercise you and your bones as well, and i need to ask you some questions... The doctor said while looking at me with serious eyes.

What is it?.... I asked.

Why did you decide to do lucid dreaming? Didn't you know that is dangerous because you will not know if you can go wake up again.... He said and i chuckled.

But atleast im back, enough with the questions can i rest?.... The doctor nooded at me and smiled.

I lay my head down and let myself go to sleel hoping I'll get to dream about Erwin again.

If only i can turn back the time so he won't die, too bad i can't....

Maybe in another life Erwin Smith...

-To be Continued-