Chapter 24: I Dont Hate You, I Love You

Erwin's Point of View

She Lied to me....

Why did she need to lie?....

She can tell me the truth...

But she still decided to lie...

To hide the truth away from me...

The truth that I've been seeking for years...

The truth that my father wants to know...

We are fighting for nonsense things...

Dying sacrificing some soldiers life for nothing...

Because someone is controlling us...

I can't believe Y/n choose to hide it from me, i trusted her but why didnt she trusted me?.

I cant stop thinking about the things that happened a week ago, after arriving on the HQ i quickly told Levi and Mike to lock Y/n up.

I know its very selfish of me for not understanding her side first, but i can't stand to see her face right infront of mine.

It hurts me so much, knowing that she already know's what is going to happen day by day. But doubt that she still decides to hide and stay silent.

She even lied about living in Wall Maria and living/moving on Wall Sina.

And she lied about her parents being dead, even though she doesn't live here and for my opinion i think her parents are still alive.

But i still dont know how she get here?

Telling all of us are just fictional characters that she can read or watch anywhere.

It means im fighting for nothing because i am not real, she even knows how and who is going to die next...

I sigh and continues finishing all the paperworks, but i can't concentrate thinking how is Y/n doing.

Is she fine?

Did she already ate?

I wish she is not feeling cold down there.... Alone....

"Damn it, i want to see her" Quickly i stood from my chair and grab my jacket and ofcourse the keys.

Im just angry... I really dont hate you y/n....

--Survey Corps Jail Cell--

I breathe heavily looking at the door, i hate myself for locking her up.

"Y/n..." i whispered after and opened the door using the keys.

It was quiet all i can hear is water dropping to the ground and the sound of the fire on the torches.

I walk to get to the end of the cell when i quickly saw a girl sitting on the bed looking outside the window.

"Y/n..." I whispered, seeing her locked up here makes me feel so guilty.

I walk over to the gate of her room i guess she still doesnt notice my presence.

"Y/n" I called her name, she suddenly looked at me and stood up and gave me a salute.

"Comnander Erwin!" She said looking at me, im not used to the way she calls me commander instead of Erwin.

I went closer and gaze at her i can see her eyes is a little puffy and eye bags to be exact.

She slowly put her hand down and even her head i notice it and looked at her.

"Why are you here?" She slowly asked, i can hear the sadness in her voice. I just want to pull her into my arms and hug her because i know i hurt her feelings too.

"I just want to see you" I said, she looked back to me and gave me a chuckle.

"Didn't you mentioned to me a week ago that you hate me?" I can see the tears are about to fall down to her eyes.

"I didn't-" She didnt let me finish.

"Please leave me alone... You hated me you told me that right infront of my face and now your taking it back? Your so funny commander" I gulp i hurt her even though she hurt me first but i hurt her even more.

"Im sorry" i said

"No, im the one who's supposed to apologize for being a liar." I quickly looked at her.

"Y/n..." i soflty called out her name but she didn't hesitate to look at me.

I sigh and had no choice but to open Y/n's cell gate, i quickly open it using the key with me she just looked at me without any expression written on her face and she just looked back at the ground.

I sat beside her and looked at her she's pale and began to be skinny.

"Did you already ate?" i asked her she didn't answer me so i just sigh.

We stayed silent when she suddenly began to talk.

"E-erwin can you please leave" i know she doesn't want to see me but me i wanted to see her.

"No, im not going to leave you here alone" I said she looked at me.

"You already did that for a week" I gulp stupid Erwin of course.

I quickly grab his hand and squeeze it, its cold i quickly looked at her.

"Y/n... Please" I softly said and kissed her hand "Im sorry for not listening to your side... I was just shock about knowing that you know the truth about us"  i said still holding her hand.

"hmmm" Y/n said and quickly pulled her hand away from me.

"Y/n" I looked at her i saw tears falling down her cheeks.

"Im sorry...." She said " Im sorry that i lied im sorry. I just did that because i love you i only did that because i was craving to be with you i didnt mean too hide and lie about my identity" I grab her and pulled her into a hug i can hear her soobing so i rub her back.

"I know Y/n i know..." I softly said kissing her hair, im so inlove with her...

"Erwin" I pull away and looked at her i gently put both of my hands on her face.

"Yes?" She smiled at me.

"I dont even know how long i can stay here....."I raised my eyebrow at her

" What do you mean? " i asked and look straight to her eyes.

" Erwin, i just have fallen into a deep coma any minute any hour i could possibly wake up and..." She sobs" And maybe i can't have a chance to go back here and maybe i will not see you again if that happens" I chuckled i can hear the pain in her voice, i can feel my eyes are begging to be watery.

"If that happens, wait for me to be real then. And i promise i will find you" I smiled she looked at me and sob even more.

"Please find me" She said i smiled and kissed her forhead.

"I will find you and i promise when i find you when I'd got a chance to be real i will marry you" she smiled at me a hugged me.

I will find you...

I promise i will find you and after that i will marry you....

I dont hate you.... I love you....