~Everything You Need~...

By BlackSabbathLov3r

1983~ After having to stay with her only friend Lars. Ember meets a godly bass player who she gets to know af... More

!1!
!2!
!3!
!4!
!5!
!6!
!7!
!8!
!9!
!10!
!11!
!12!
!13!
!15!
!16!
!17!
!18!
!19!
!20!
!21!
!22!
!23!
!24!
!25!
!26!
!27!
!28!
!29!
!30!
!31!
!32!
!33!
!34!
!35!
!36!
!37!
!38!
!39!
!40!
!41!
!42!
!43!
!44!
!45!
!46!
!47!
!48!
!49!
!50!
!51!
!52!
!53!
!54!
!55!
!56!
!57!
!58!
!59!
!60!
!61!

!14!

178 6 3
By BlackSabbathLov3r

I went to the kitchen, no boxes anywhere. "Neither of them brought any dishes." I said, shaking my head.

Right as I said that they busted through the door. I put everything on the counter. "Where's my change?" I asked Lars. He looked over at James. "Uh... Well... We were short 3 bucks and that's what you had leftover so we just used it." James said.

I sighed. "Well then both of you better scrape up 3 bucks cuz I was going to get a Red Bull for my Jager." I said walking over to the bag. "Oh we got you one. I know that's one of the only ways you'll drink Jager. That and cranberry juice." Lars said as I pulled the drinks out.

"Oh well thank you." I said taking them over to the sink. "Did either of you even pack dishes?" I asked, looking at them. They shook their heads no. "I can go get some from my moms house. She has a bunch she's been trying to get rid of." Cliff said, walking out of my room.

"Plus I was gonna go take a shower." He said, grabbing his keys. "Awesome! Thank you." Lars said. "If you can grab a couple shot glasses." James said. Cliff nodded and walked out the door.

I opened the bottle of Jager and took a drink from the bottle. "Do you guys want me to help you guys with your room? It's a disaster." I said putting the lid back on the bottle. "No but could you go get the tv set up?" James said, walking into his room. I flipped him off and walked towards the tv.

I got the tv hooked up to the cable and the vhs which took about 35 minutes. "Don't bother me till it's time to drink." I said to Lars as I walked to my room. I shut the door and looked through my records.

I found an album this little kid gave me when I was still in Seattle a long ass fucking tim ago. It was not a very popular band. Their lead singer had a strong alto voice. I put on the record. The record was At Home by Shocking Blue. I skipped it to Love Buzz.

I looked at the black out curtains that laid on the ground. I grabbed them and put them on the curtain rod. I put them up and the only thing that lit my room was the Christmas lights.

"Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the king of my dreams!" I sang with her, "Please don't deceive me when I hurt you, it ain't the way it seems.". I sat up and Cliff was standing at the door.

"Hi stalker!" I said laying back down. "James was too scared to come tell you but the TV aint working. I groaned and got up, turning off my music. "Also you sounded really good." he said walking off. I smiled as my checks went pink.

I walked out of my room. "What's not working? Your brains?" I asked, walking up to the TV. "It's quiet and we can't hear it!" Lars said.

I turned and looked at Lars with a dumbfounded face. "Did you try the remote?" I asked, receiving a chuckle from Cliff who was putting the dishes he brought away.

"No focking shit!" Lars said getting pissy. "Does it have batteries?" I asked, still staring at him. "Uh... I don't know!" Lars said holding the remote. I swiped it out of his hand as faint chuckles came from the kitchen.

I opened the back of the remote to see only one battery. "Oh my fucking god. YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS! If I wasn't here I think you guys would die cuz you were only drinking fucking BEER for water and food!" I yelled and I walked towards my room.

I grabbed the pack of batteries that was in one of my boxes. I ran back out and threw the remote and batteries at them. I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Jager. I opened it and started drinking it.

I sat up on the counter and watched as James and Lars were picking up the batteries. I put the bottle down and Cliff took it and poured me a glass of Jagr and a shot of my redbull. "Why thank you Mr. Button. You're the only one who isn't retarted in this house." I said, taking the drink.

I was about to chug it but he stopped me. "Let me make one for myself!" he said, making another one. He finished and put his up to mine. "Cheers!" I said. "Cheers," he said. We linked arms and chugged them.

"Make me one!" Lars yelled. I finished mine and yelled, "GET YOUR OWN YOU DANISH TWAT!", "FOCK YOU BITCH!". I whipped my head around and got off the counter.

He got up and walked over to me. "Don't play with me Lars! I'll kick your ass and you know it!" I said as we came just about eye to eye. "What are you going to d-" he said before I cut him off.

I grabbed one of his legs and swiped the other out from under him. He fell to the ground on his stomach and I got on top of him and put him in a full nelson. "AAAAH!" He cried. "Yeah that's what I fuckin thought!" I said letting go and getting off of him.

I walked back to the kitchen and
looked in the fridge. Nothing. "We need food. I'll pay if someone comes with me and that is not Lars." I said walking over to my room.

I put on my converses and grabbed my crossbody bag that had my paycheck money in it. I walked out and said, "So who's going?" I asked. "I am!" James said coming out of his room. "Let's go then!" I said walking towards the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.1K 71
San Francisco, CA. 1983. Anneliese and James absolutely despise each other, but they're physically and mentally unable to hurt each other; in which t...
13.4K 350 43
he could see right through her facade, and she didn't like that. no matter how many times she tried to push him away, he kept coming back.
20.9K 299 23
1991 (there's some modern technology, don't mind it), After the Black Album came out, Metallica was becoming a huge band. You've been a friend of Ja...
9.2K 200 16
18-year-old, lana davis escapes an abusive household, seeking refuge in the welcoming home of her best friend, james hetfield and his bandmates lars...