β”β”β”π“π€πŠπ„π 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

Von xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... Mehr

β˜…Heyβ˜…
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-1

6.1K 224 221
Von xoxewonzzn

_____._____

_____
____________

Author POV

Somewhere at Seoul

At choi mansion, every maid was doing there job being all perfect. There was so many  bodyguards too , guiding every corner of the mansion .
After all it's a mafia family and the most dangerous richest mafia family in Korea .

Mr choi was a mafia king and now it's handled by his older son Soobin. Taehyun was also a mafia . But sunghoon was different from them so he don't want to be mafia .

Sunghoon said no in their face and told them to left him alone or don't force him so they respect his opinion and don't argue about this more .

Wonyoung was still at Collage and she was the youngest and loved daughter at the house . She had boyfriend who's name is hueningkai.

Hueningkai was all friendly with everyone at the house .
He was also from a mafia family but he's not a mafia .

About Yeonjun and soobin it's was just arranged marriage by the family .
It's been months them being married but Soobin don't love Yeonjun a bit or care about him. He ignored Yeonjun existence around him .

Yeonjun just accept the behaviour of soobin because he love Soobin but the older just don't give him the love in back that he deserve.

At Yeonbin room

Soobin was standing near his bed while fixing his shirt . Yeonjun turn to him and smile at him .

"Here is your Suit" Yeonjun said and give him his Coat.
Soobin give a cold look then take the coat from him without saying anything

Yeonjun move forward to help him with the tie but soobin grab his wrist to stop him.

"Didn't I told you stay away from me" he said with a cold tone . "So-orry i-i was just"
"Oh just shut your mouth I don't wanna hear anything just stay the fuck away from me next time!" He yell as Yeonjun bit his lips and nod his head while looking at the ground.

Soobin throw Yeonjun at the bed and left the room while fixing his tie . Yeonjun just stared at the bed with teary eyes but he wiped them and got up from the bed . It's happened every day.

He walked out of the room. He was walking at the hallway while looking at his red wrist suddenly sunghoon and Wonyoung come and hug him from the behind.

"Good morning!" They both said at the same time and it made Yeonjun smile . This two was crazy for Yeonjun and they know how cold soobin treat the older which they don't like .

"Oh good morning little ones" Yeonjun said and ruffles both of their hairs .
"Did he again behave cold like always" Sunghoon said while looking at his wrist .

"Y-yeah, don't need to worry" Yeonjun said and hide his wrist with his sleeves which made both youngest upset .

"Let's go and eat breakfast" Wonyoung said, trying to change the topic.

At downstairs

Soobin come downstairs and look around but he didn't saw Taehyun around but he saw his cousin Dokyoung there .

Well Dokyoung was his Father sister son , he have a younger brother too . They live with them because his aunt husband died and left nothing for them so that's why

But the real reason is that his aunt Wants the choi property's by all herself and for her son's . No one knew about this .

Soobin hate his cousins, same with others . None of choi siblings can stand this two .

"Hey good morning Soobin" Dokyoung said but soobin ignored him and walk away with a serious face .

"Where is Taehyun" He asked with a cold tone to a maid.
"Master is in his room" the maid replied as soobin nod his head and went to sit at the couch .

Yeonjun come down with the other twos with him . "Hey good morning Yeonjun" Dokyoung said with a smirk as Yeonjun don't like it that much .

"Y-yeah good morning" he said and immediately walk toward the kitchen.

Soon Taehyun come downstairs being all ready .
"Did you sleep well hyung?" Sunghoon said but get a small cold yes from his hyung.

Soon everyone was downstairs and all them went to eat breakfast then will left for their own works

The breakfast table was all silent only sound of spoons moving, Chopsticks noises was coming along with more .

"So soobin, how is everything going in work" Mr choi ask with a calm voice.

"Everything is going well" he replied without even looking at his father.

"Oppa , you don't have to worry about after all soobin is good at handling mafia work" His aunt said which make Taehyun rolled his eyes .

"Whatever, young master" Mr choi said and Taehyun understand it was him so he looked up at him .

"Don't you have plan for marriage" his father ask as Taehyun just shook his head .

"No dad , not now" he replied being annoyed by he question.

"Don't ruin his life like me dad" Soobin said while taking a sip from his juice .
Yeonjun stop chewing when he heard what soobin said .

Soobin indirectly hint about him which he understand.
He felt like someone stabbed him at his heart but he ignore it and again started to eat .

It doesn't went unnoticed by sunghoon who glares at soobin for saying this .

"Soobin don't say like this" Mr choi said and again started to eat .

Soobin didn't even bother to look at Yeonjun after saying this .

"But soobin your so lucky to have a beautiful husband like him" Dokyoung said with a smirk as soobin give a cold look at him .

"Mind your own business" he said with a rude tone as Doyoung, Dokyoung younger brother chuckled.

Time skip

"Well are you coming home late tonight" Yeonjun ask while going after soobin who just pock his tongue to his inner cheek in anger and look at him .

"So what , can you please go away" he said with a cold tone .

"Sorry , just take care of yourself" Yeonjun mumbles enough to hear by his husband and then walk away .

That's how everything goes between Yeonbin

-----------

Well hey everyone hope you guys enjoy this first part .

So don't forget to vote for it .

Take care bye blue Luvies 💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.3K 1.9K 32
Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Like he want Beomgyu . choi Beomgyu one o...
87.1K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...
64.6K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...
6.6K 565 13
"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I will protect you" -soobin. When yeonjun fa...