The Colors Yellow and Purple

By Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... More

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Hunter
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Replaceable
Long day
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??
Friends
Goldie
Apologies
Spiderweb candy
Grape girl
Ever know

Thats Hot

118 5 6
By Bit_h_

Jealous girl - Lana Del Rey

Little talks-Of monsters and Men

Your pov:

Me and Hunter snuck over to the dimly lit corner where the thugs stood, it was a decent hideaway from the common bystander, not us though. Hunter stood before me as I saw his grip on his staff tighten.

Was he nervous.?

"Well, well criminals, seems like your luck is about to run short." He said with his signature voice.

I stood next to him readying my own staff but not forgetting the fact he had clutched his staff.

Was he always nervous?

"If you surrender yourselves and make this easier for everyone we wont hurt you... too bad," I added, a smirk under my mask as i tried to match Hunters too cool for school tone.

Then the thugs took another look at us and the middle guy cursed something and then the pig faced prick spoke up, "Oh no were so scared. Stop acting like you can actually do shit, the only reason we were captured last time was because the REAL guard over here stepped in."

I had to breathe and keep my demeanor cool. I couldn't mess this up for us again.

I scoffed and powered my staff, keeping my eyes on not just him, "Why dont you come over here and ill show you how real i can get," I spat out, i couldn't let my temper hurt the mission. The green haired guy had a bit of an overbite, he was lanky and seemed to be in his early twenties, he motioned for the other guys to back him up.

The two other ass hats showed up behind him, "You know im real sick and tired of you little girls always acting like you can do half the job a man can, i mean honestly its pathetic."

He began, i looked over to the Golden Guard, his grip on his staff getting tighter.

Was he really nervous?

"Hey, whats the plan?" I whispered softly, expecting him to give me some type of signal to go on ahead. We were a team for now and i wanted to work with him... and maybe find out if what the human said was true, just a smudge. He didn't say or do anything, was he making a plan in his head?

"Why don't you just surrender and it'll be easier for all of us, though i cant guarantee Belos wont want your head for breaking out," I spat out a again, as if waiting for them to make the first move, specifically him to dare lay a spell on me.

He just chuckled, making my blood boil, "Oh Belos? That old hag? What Does he really expect a little girl to do to a couple of men hm? I mean honestly the Iles would be better off if he just replaced you with-"

Then in a flash of yellow i felt my anger boil over, but who's anger i saw as the sexist asshole hit the ground wasn't my own.

So he wasn't nervous...

Hunter had teleported over to him, and kicked him, smack dab in the middle of his dick. He used the momentum from his spell to harden the kick sending the asshole to the ground covering what was no longer there after the force Hunter supplied.

He was pissed.

"Id like to see you call yourself a man when your dick is crushed," He spat out, his foot hovering over where he had kicked, he looked down on him as if he was simply a pest to be squashed.

Thats hot.

I couldn't help but think for a split second as he did, was he defending me? Belos? I dint know, the independent I don't need anyone part of me was mad he did it for me but another part of me was grateful. My thinking though was cut short as the two otehr men charged for us. I smirked and cracked my neck-partly for the false confidence- and charged back at them.

I ran off the wall aming behind them and using a plant spell to snag their feet and trip them. They landed on the stone ground with a hard thud but the buffer dude ripped away my vines and the one next to him, the Golden Guard ran up to us and blasted a spell his way, the golden armor illuminated by the red but the thug im just calling buff dude held a hand to his throat and used an ice shard to keep at Hunter throat.

"Hunter!" I yelled but I myself was then preoccupied by the medium one. He stepped to me and used a pendent sending two spirts at me. I gulped and kept my focus but couldn't keep away from hunter that was grasping at him.

Why wasn't he breaking out??

Then i Jumped back as one of the spirits tried to grab me and i saw Hunter had dropped his staff.

"Use fire magic!"I yelled to him, almost as if thinking instructing him what to do would help. Maybe he just didn't know how top do magic, but even so everyone knew how to do elemental magic, or at the very least a light spell-

Then an idea popped in my head, light.

A spirit grabbed me and i thrashed as it held me against the wall, it slashed at me leaving a cut on my arm, i used my other arm to create a light spell, blinding the creature. Then when it let me go i used my whole arm to create a giant light spell. Blinding both the spirit and its castor, then i used plant magic to secure him down before making a hammer out of ice and bashing his head to knock him unconscious.

I was breathing heavily and then noticed Hunter was still being held up- by him, i gritted my teeth, "Let him go you asshole!" I screamed before sending a giant fire spell his way, earnings second degree burns on the thug and melting the ice that was at Hunter throat. Hunter finally made his way to the ground and i ran to catch him. He fell in my arms coughing and wheezing as i patted his back as if it'd help. I Grabbed his mask off to allow him to breathe easier.

"Shit are you ok-" my sentence was cut short when i felt strong arms grab me and throw me across where i slammed into a building wall of the corner alleyway. I gasped in pain but was more worried about my partner. He was weak and had just got his breath back and- Then i saw near my feet his staff.

The big bulky dude started walking towards him, he took a look at Hunter without his mask, "Wow, Belos really sent a couple of kids after us. Damn, thats insulting. Ill be sure to send him back a message," He said, he brought his fist back, hunter dodged it thankfully;y and sent a punch his way. He punched him in the face that should've nocked out any normal person but that horned due was something else. He seemed unfazed as he spat out a bit of blood, picking up already weak Hunter by the collar, he brought his fist back and i limped over and grabbed his staff.

"Hunter catch!!" I yelled, I threw his staff, I saw his eyes widen and he grinned. He then seemed to get idea and pressed himself against the wall-using it as leverage to kick big dude back, jump off his chest making distance between then and catching his staff.

"Message received." Hunter spat as he grasped his staff, blood running down his nose, "Have fun in the conformitorium asshole."

Hunter then before he could react sent a blast of red magic his way, slamming him against the wall, denting it and making him fall unconscious.

I ran up to Hunter-well kinda, i was limping and had hurt my leg from the crash- and looked towards him, "Crap- are you okay??" i asked quickly taking my own mask off as if a way of saying the battle was over, i honestly wasn't sure why i did.

Hunter breath was heavy as he looked at me but his rage never left his eyes, his tired magenta eyes.

He wiped his nose and scoffed, he swallowed hard and then sighed, "yea... i'm okay thanks to you." He said but there wasn't any relief to that sentience it was more bitter then anything, but as i watched him walk over and cuff the criminals i realized it wasn't directed towards me.

The thought stayed in my head as I helped him cuff the guards, eventually Hunter used a robin to call for a police car and we waited. Hunter kept having to wipe his bloody nose and i noticed a few other wounds on him. I sat down as I healed my own leg and kept an eyes on him, the whole fight replaying in my mind. Because I didn't know if Hunter needed his staff of not he was hurt, a lot more then if i had known. I swallowed again as i watched him sit down on the opposite wall to me as his sleve and cheek was swiped with blood. I sighed and walked over to him. It was mid-day at this point but where we were was shadowy as he sat against the wall. His eyes were closed and his head tilted back and he was breathing heavily and i noticed a bruise forming where the guys hand was on his neck. I knelt in front of him and offered my hand. He seemed to understand and hesitantly nodded.

I used a magic circle and began to heal the bruise on his neck and then the blood that was dripping from his nose. This time however his face didn't relax when i healed him, it stayed tense and almost sad. I reached into my pouch and used a kleenex to wipe away as much access blood that stayed on him as i could. I couldn't ignore how badly injured he was dude to my ignorance on the matter of weather he had powers or not. As i finished cleaning and healing him I knelt back and stared at him, and he stared at me with no other words, though we were both fighting for them, he opened his mouth, "Im sorry-"

But not before mine, "Are you powerless without your staff?"

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 792 18
A story about how Edric met hunter and how they fell in love as well as their relationship in general. Belos is an asshole, so is kikimora. But edri...
21K 564 11
hello dearest readers, this is my first (ish) experience writing fan fiction so please be patient with me :') anyways! welcome. i notice there's not...
71.5K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
5.2K 177 64
This Hunter toh x shy!fem!human!reader headcanons, drabbles and Oneshots I requested! 💖 Credits to favorite and wonderful Tumblr bloggers are who wr...