SERENDIPITY. ༉‧NI-KI

By sunkisuber

︑serendipity. /ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/ noun finding an occurrence or something beautiful on accident. ︒⚬∙︓·⠄- "" Yoo... More

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열섯
𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗎𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!!
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
스물둘
스물셋
스물넷
스물다섯
스물여섯
스물일곱
스물여덟
스물아홉
서른
서른하나
서른셋

서른둘

341 14 9
By sunkisuber

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ;; " 西村 力 " ;; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32

After a well rested break, my days will now become more unrested than ever. It was back to school time, and I wasn't a huge fan of it.

With much struggle I woke this morning, to the point where Ni-ki had to drag me out of my bed. I'm also not sure if the 3 trouble boys, Ni-ki, Sunoo and Jungwon really enjoyed school or not since they insisted they still wanted to attend it with me.

Either way, it was more fun for me, except for the troubles I know Mimi would bring us. 

Entering the class, Ni-ki was next to me, and Sunoo with Jungwon behind. When the door opened, I was met with a lot of unwelcoming faces, that I did not particularly miss either.

Walking to our sits, I saw Mimi dead eyeing me from the corner of my eyes, as per usual. I decided to ignore her, as dealing with her first thing in the morning would ruin the whole day. 

The day went on quite normal. After the lessons ended, I told the boys I'd quickly go to the restroom before we walked home. 

"Let's have some ice cream on our way home!" shouted Sunoo. 

"Deal!!" I shouted back as I ran to the restroom.

In the restroom, I was met with someone I wish I could just run away from. No, it wasn't Mimi, and I'm not sure if it was worse or better, but it was her best friend, Kira.

Trying not to mind her presence, I minded my own business and washed my hands. Kira walked to the sink next to me, looking into the mirror before turning away and leaning against the sink.

"It's great to have you back, Moonri!" she said, not even making eye contact with me.

"Just cut to the chase please" I indifferently replied, scrubbing my hands with the soap.

"Well, let me just relay a message from Mimi...as you know, her and Ni-ki are really close and now that we're back in school, she really doesn't want you near him again just to ruin him with your sick and complex self" 

Right when she finished her sentence, I closed the tap from where the water was running endlessly. I slowly turned my head towards her, only to see her face expression trying to look confident when she wasn't. Her body language gave it all away, it was pure fakeness.

"Just look at you with that face on! You bring the mood down, gosh" Kira scoffed, before speeding off out of the restroom.

I remained, dead silent. Turning my body back to face the mirror, I brought my face closer to my reflection. 

"Do I really bring the mood down?" I turned my head from left to right. A sudden overwhelm of disdain and disappointment filling me.

"It's not true..is it?" the worlds I let out were nothing but words of affirmation in an attempt to comfort myself. Yet it was to no luck, as my feelings quickly turned into hatred and annoyance.

I tried my best to brush off the feelings, and went to find the boys.

When I went to turn around the corner, the boys weren't there anymore, except for Ni-ki. I was going to run up to him, but I quickly stopped when I noticed he wasn't alone.

The female next to him, was no other than Mimi. If I thought I could escape her for at least one day, then I was deeply mistaken. 

She seemed to make eye contact with me, and then immediately proceeded to lean closer to Ni-ki. The sudden feelings of annoyance and hatred overfilled me again. Mimi seemed to have stood up on her tip toes, and from what I could see from there, their lips were perfectly aligned at the same level.

I couldn't bare to watch, and I ran away. I ran as fast as my legs could bare, trying my best to not let myself break down before I left the school campus. 

Dashing through the school doors, I was nearly out of the gate.

"Moonri!" 

To what I saw, it was Sunoo. He was stood outside the gate with Jungwon, probably waiting for us. I sprinted past them, not even making eye contact or giving them a reason for me wildly running away, alone.

Once I was far enough, I let my tears erupt. Tired and fatigued from running so fast, I collapsed with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

"What did I just see.." my eyes shook nervously, almost trying to find an answer through the numerous thoughts that were kept captive in my head.

Weren't we already a couple? Did us sharing childhood stories and kisses mean nothing to him? And also Mimi, he knew how much scarring she has done to me, and I was almost sure he disliked her too. So why? Why did I see a scene that made them look like almost kissing, if not for real?

I wanted for it to just be a misunderstanding, a simple incident I saw and mistook it for what it wasn't. I wanted to, I wanted to so bad. But my thoughts were already ruined by the encounter I had with Kira. 

First day down the drain, I thought to myself.

  ╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜〵
じしˍ,)ノ

I spent a good few hours alone in a park, on a bench, sulking and crying. Ignoring every missed call I'd get from the boys trying to reach me, I was now on my way back to the castle.

Arriving at the castle, I opened the front doors. I didn't want to meet eyes with anyone tonight, especially him. 

Silently, I walked up to my room. Approaching the door, I saw Sunoo get out of his own room.

"Oh! Moonri! Where were you?" Sunoo noticed my presence, so he diligently approached me.

I tried to hide my swollen and puffy eyes from him, but it was to not vain, as Sunoo had already noticed them.

"What's wrong with your face? Are you okay?" a sense of worry was clear to have formed on his face, and he brought his head closer to mine to take a better look at my redish eyes.

I was tired, and fed up. I just wanted to go into my room, as I felt I might snap every second and take it out on Sunoo instead.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Ni-ki walking up. There were no thoughts left in my head except for anger and disappointment towards what I saw today. To say I had any last drop of conscience left me, I'd be lying, as it clearly explained my next actions.

I held Sunoo's shoulder, and digged my fangs into his neck. 

"M-Moonri?" Sunoo tried calling out my name, being more surprised than I deeply was at my own actions.

I let my desires take over me, and digest Sunoo's blood. Closed my eyes, I didn't even want to look at Ni-ki because of the guilt I felt.

Revenge, was it really? 

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.

Ni-ki was filled with shock and jealousy, seeing his girl suck the blood out of his best friend, and brother.

He quickly dashed off towards us, snatching me away from Sunoo's neck. I accidently took my canines out too quickly, which probably hurt Sunoo a bit, since I didn't expect Ni-ki would pull me like that.

Ni-ki grabbed my wrist with a fierce force, dragging me into my room and leaving a clueless and shocked Sunoo behind.

Getting into the room, he slammed the door shut, slamming me onto the door with the same force. My back hit the door, which made it shiver from the collision.

Ni-ki placed his hand next to my head, and with the most fearsome stare ever, he looked me deep into my eyes. I almost felt intimidated by his presence. I could feel his aura emit anger, levelling the same amount of anger I felt today too.

I didn't dare to break eye contact with him. Instead, I looked back at him the same way he did. 

"What was that just now? Where were you all this time?" 

When he spoke up, his voice remarkably made its way known to me, as it sounded more serious than ever. The tension was real between the two of us.

"I could ask you the same about school" I replied. I'm pretty sure we both started to get impatient with each other, and it pained me to be angry at him.

"I'm angry at you, and disappointed" I stated, closely examining his face for what kind of reaction he'd give. 

Ni-ki furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side.

"I could say the same about you"

"Was I not enough? Did you have to kiss Mimi too?" 

After I spilled out those words, an urgent sense of dejection filled me. I tried to keep my tears in, but I could already feel the burning need to cry. Unable to stop myself, the first tear leaked down my cheek.

Ni-ki took notice of that, and his expression suddenly turned in the one of worry.

"What do you mean I kissed Mimi? Why would I? You're more than enough for me" 

"I saw you...with her after school when I came back from the restroom. She even gave me a meticulous smirked and got closer to you" I explained, feeling the second tear drop on my face.

"Moonri..this is all a misunderstanding. She went to kiss me but I never did. I pushed her away, told her to never come near me or you again and left to find you and the rest. Jungwon and Sunoo told me you ran away, so I went to find you since you didn't respond any of our calls. I only just came back to check if you returned" Ni-ki confessed, and I could feel getting overwhelmed by regret.

A few more tears rolled down my face, and I started silently sobbing.

"Moonri, my dear. Please, I'd never do such a thing to you, I love you to the Moon and back" 

Ni-ki's mood suddenly changed. He wiped the tears off of my cheeks with his thumb, and brought me into a close hug.

"I'm so sorry, Ni-ki. I got angry and frustrated at you because I thought nothing of this mattered to you anymore. I was depraved and let my emotions act out. I'm sorry for hurting you" I cried in his shoulder, burying my face deep to muffle my cries.

"Shh..it's okay, princess. It was all a misunderstanding" He caressed my head.

After I calmed down, he sat me down on my bed, holding my hand in his.

"Why did you bite Sunoo, though? Were you in urgent need of blood?"

I shook my head, and silently confessed, "I wanted to make you jealous and feel what I felt when I saw you with Mimi"

"If this is what you felt too, then I'm sorry. You did a great job in making me jealous, I didn't know what vase to punch first" he vaguely chuckled, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Are we good now? Have all misunderstandings cleared up?" I shyly looked up at his face.

Ni-ki nodded, and brought me into another hug.

After a while of making up for the missed hours apart from each other, I told Ni-ki I'd go and check up on the other boy. Poor Sunoo must have been so shocked, and I felt it was only right to apologise for my actions.

I shyly walked up to his door, and nocked.

"Come in!" The familiar voice of the voice could be heard from behind the doors, so I reluctantly opened the doors to reveal him room. 

He was sat on his bed, reading a book as he usually did. His eyes quickly distorted from the book up to the person who walked in his room, me. 

"Can you spare me a minute?" I timidly asked. 

Sunoo nodded his head, and I took a sit next to him on his bed.

"What's up?" he asked, flipping the page of his book.

"I think I owe you an explanation" 

"I think so too. I knew you were one peculiar individual, but seeing you sprinting off away from us and then come back a few hours later to only bite my neck, you really amaze me, Moonri"

I embarrassedly laughed, looking around his room.

"I acted upon my emotions...sorry if I hurt you"

"Well, I hope you and Ni-ki talked things out. I guess I can now take the title as the second person to be bit by the one and only half vampire, Moonri. Seriously, wow, such an accomplishment" Sunoo patted himself.

 I guess I'm glad he took this light heartedly and didn't hold a grunge against me. He was my best friend after all. 

Looking at his neck, I noticed the mark was already gone. I wished Sunoo a good night and went back to my room. 

;;

To act upon your emotions, it is a dangerous thing to do. Too many emotions can drive you berserk, and affect your decisions in a way you wouldn't have proceeded if you were sain. 

The balance between the human brain and heart is essential. Knowing how to wield them both into taking a decision, it is a crucial thing to master, and therefore can lead you to winning the grand prize in the given circumstance.

Let this be a lesson for the both of us. First of all, to not act indecisively on one's bare emotions, as it may lead to unwanted accomplishments.

Second of all, to not jump to a conclusion too rapidly. As a third party, getting the jest of a situation is more difficult than the first and second party. 

So, think rationally next time. Because if these mistakes are practiced together, they have their own place in hell to make you experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 915 32
Vampire au "𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖ne 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪" "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡�...
48.9K 2.1K 24
a group of friends were on a trip to a forest and saw a huge house, they decided to go in but something reminds jennah that this place was now lived...
50.9K 2.2K 54
𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝟽 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏�...
15.6K 1.4K 25
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ. ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ It all started when Y/N stayed at her uncle and aunt's house near the forest. At first she was afraid of the...