π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/6

136 9 24
By TheeHotGrl

Hinata didn't bother texting Naruto back. Sometimes it killed her to know how he was such a drama queen. She can't even fall asleep without him assuming that she's 'leaving him in the cold'. What was up with that?

If they wanted this relationship to actually work, in the long run, then they're both gonna have to establish some trust between them.

She was lucky to have a Drs. Note for why she would be missing school again, now thinking in the back of her mind: online schooling might not be the worst thing after all.

When she got home that Monday evening, she found out that she was failed by 2 of her professors on the assignments she missed.

Of course, she felt like it was bullshit since just literally 2 days ago, they gave her a week to make them up. So Hina just said to hell with it. She dropped those classes herself. Her heart wasn't in metaphysics and political science anyways. She only picked it up for her father.

So now she only has humanities and fine arts.

She prayed and hope that those professors didn't contact her brother.

He's already graduated from there and in most of those professor's eyes he's the epitome of a hard-working person.

Striving through most of the toughest exams and giving public speeches about why you should always preserve this and how long nights of studying without partying and taking unnecessary breaks could get you to the top quicker than your original plan, that.

Neji definitely got into spaces that most people couldn't afford or weren't born into, with his bachelor's degrees and his impressive resume.

Also, her father has spent the last 20 years climbing his way up to the corporate ladder.

So how great would it look for the Hyugas to make a name for themselves, with her father's experience in the corporate world and her brother's polished history it wouldn't be so great for her to mess up their public persona.

If anything, they would probably be guilty by association, so sadly she had to tread lightly.
-
Subject: Another Assignment

I understand that you had a very unfortunate situation happen to you but work is work. If you feel that you cannot finish what I give you. Then you should drop this class.

Assignment: Write a summary in 5,000 words using your own theory of a quote used by a historical figure. What does the quote mean to you? What is the person truly trying to say? How does this quote relate to you?

Deadline: Next Monday at midnight.

Mr. Hatake
-
Hinata sighed reading the short email. Damn, college life was starting to catch up with her. After sitting with her thoughts for a minute she stood out of the bed and grabbed her laptop to work on her assignments.

With some background music playing on YouTube, her reading glasses on, and a bottle of water. She could go ahead and work on her school things with no interruption.
xxx
It was hard for Naruto to do his basketball practice diligently. All he could think about was Hinata. Why was she ignoring him?
He doesn't know. Why hasn't she responded to any of his messages, including the ones on Instagram? He couldn't think of a reason.

Coach Jiraiya decided to bench him until he decided to get his shit together.

Now, watching his other teammates practice and work so hard at perfecting their skills. He realized something.

She was the reason for him not focusing.

His thoughts were too much absorbed in her. It was making him forget the other important things in his life, like basketball, his job, his friends, having fun...

Yes, he loves her.
He cares for her.
And he'd die for her.

But now it was time to stop thinking about her.
xxx
"You need to come over so we can talk. This is my second time calling and I'm not calling again after this." Hinata left the 2nd & last voicemail to Naruto. She wasn't sure what his problem was but she refused to jump to conclusions about what he might be doing.

They said they were starting over so that's the only goal that she's gonna hold in place for right now.

She finished her assignments and she was just now starting to work on the new 1 that Mr. Hatake gave to all of the students this morning.
xxx
"I don't know what it is about strippers." He slapped a $50 bill on the lustful girl's ass. "But it seems to bring me therapeutic feelings all the time." The stripper did a handstand, jiggling her ass, before dropping down to a split.

"Yeah." Sasuke threw the girl a $100 bill. "They're here to heal us. I call it stripping therapy." Naruto watched the girl dance before leaning back on the seat he was sitting on.

He looked at the unopened text message Hina sent him before locking his phone again.

Sasuke threw some more money and Naruto followed behind him, while looking off to the side he gotta glimpse of a pretty ass.

The girl had on a white g-string with a 1 piece fishnet. Her long hair looked as if it didn't mind being tugged on. Then he looked at her tall solid heels. Can't lie it looks great.

He must admit that he was staring longer than he should have but what can he say?
This is a strip club.

They come here to flirt & play nice with men to make money, just like the guys come here for some relief and to relax.

Everything was a fair exchange.

For a split second, he wondered how his girlfriend would look stripping.
Would she be a good dancer?
Would she be able to get him to spend on her?

He push those thoughts to the back of his mind when the unknown woman bent over, showing him things that no locked-in boyfriend should be seeing. But he isn't married, so it's fine.

When the woman turned around he quickly withdrew his gaze, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly and slightly coughing before clearing his throat. "What's wrong dobe?"

That same woman made their way over to the gentleman, with a seductive walk.

Once she made it to them, she instantly squealed and sat on Naruto's lap. "Oh my goodness! What are you doing here?" When she hugged him he had no choice but to hug her back. Her covered breast being pushed against his chest made his body react, sadly.

"Uh... I'm just blowing off some steam."
He said awkwardly. When she felt the bulge in his pants she smiled. "Looks like somebody's happy to see me..." She said bubbly.

"Uh... yeah..." He slid her off him, and she now sat in the spot next to him. "What are you doing here?" She stretched 1 of her legs on him and answered. "Me and my boyfriend are planning on enrolling into Leaf University next year. My parents are against it but as soon as I turned eighteen, I moved in with him."

Sasuke observed the whole thing.

"Does Hinata know you're here?"
A bright smile burned her face.
"No, I wanted to surprise her... you can keep a secret, right?" She dragged the end of her heel dangerously close to his bulge, making him jump up. "Yeah. I can. It was nice seeing you, Hanabi." He finished his drink and bolted out of the strip club.

No sir! He will not go there!

When he started his car he looked at the text messages Sasuke sent him.

🙄Bro: How cool would it be to fuck 2 sisters?
🙄Bro: I think she likes u 😏
🙄Bro: U gotta admit she's prettier

Naruto just left the asshole on seen and drove home in complete silence.
xxx
Hinata decided to wear a pair of red leggings, with a fitted red T-shirt. She wore high white ankle socks and red Crocs. Pulling her hair into a ponytail that fitted behind a red cap, that happily covered her bruised face.

She texted Naruto again & even FaceTimed him but he never responded.

She hoped that everything was okay with him, turning her focus back on school and making it to both her classes on time.

It was weird not seeing him in Mr. Hatake's class and weirder not seeing him on the campus at all, maybe she should check on him?

Tuesday was weird.

Hinata tried talking to TenTen but Gaara basically blocked all communication & she didn't get a chance to catch her after class.

Then she had a weird encounter with Sakura.
-
*Small Flashback*

Hinata was in the women's restroom.
Applying some healing cream under her black eye and the red spot on her left cheek.

While she was doing that, Sakura walked in. Both arms crossed and head tilted to the side, eyeing her quietly. When Hina turned around to see her, standing there, she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"
The pinkette ignored her.
"What happened to your face? Naruto did that to you?" She asked mockingly, causing the violet-head woman irritatingly huff.

"I don't have the energy for this shit."
She walked past her but the next thing that Sakura said, made her stop.

"Did some random bitches jump you yet?"
Hinata turned around again, throwing her hands on her hips. "What's it to you?" She rudely snared. But all the woman a few feet away from her could do was pettily smirk.

Soon enough, she spoke again.
"News flash, Sugar Pop-Tart. Naruto is highly wanted by all sorts of girls. He should've run it down to you about jealous bitches wanting your spot." She moved closer to Hinata.

"Get ready to deal with watching your back every twenty minutes. You have to deal with girls threatening you, following you, jumping you, dming you, and lying. He comes with all of that." She shrugged looking her deep in the eyes.

"You have to be a strong individual to deal with all of that, not to mention, his temper."
Hina scoffed and smiled, shaking her head from side to side.

"You're smiling but I'm serious." Sakura smiled back. "Oh yeah. You're gonna have to deal with his backsliding, his lying, his cheating, and his habit." Hinata stopped smiling and looked at her with a straight-lined face.

"Why would you be cautioning me?" She asked his annoying ex and she honestly answered. "To prove it him that you don't have it in you to deal with all of that long-term."

*End Flashback*
xxx
"Why have you been ignoring me?" The stubborn blond ignored her while looking out of the windshield in the driver's seat.

She touched the top of his hand and he removed it. Hinata disappointedly sighed. "Ocean Eyes, I'm trying here."

He finally spoke. "You ignored me first."
Her eyes were filled with deep emotions as she looked at him. "I didn't ignore you. I fell asleep." She explained to him.
"And I didn't tell the nurses to not let you in. I told them not to let anybody in... I just needed some time alone." He felt his heart sinking.

"The only reason why I didn't text you back was because I figured you needed some time to cool off. You're always contacting me like a maniac on fire when you assume stuff..."

He turned in her direction, looking at her with fiery blue orbs. "I can show you what a maniac is." He sneered, voice appearing deeper than before. "Naruto, you send like thousand of messages and call like hundreds of times. Then when things aren't going your way, you always say 'let's break up'." She whined lightly.

"Why does everything have to be so extreme with you?" She cried out.

"So I can be a little dramatic at times, but it's not like I'm stalking you. I just need a little reassurance at times."

Hinata's energy shifted. Instead of giving him the sassy argument mirage, she gave him the compassionate soft side. "Babe... if we don't have trust... then we don't have anything..."

Naruto's heart warmed.

He'll love it if she calls him babe more.
May be the sweetest thing he's heard in such a... well ever...

"Okay well, how bout this? Maybe we need to take a break... because it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust other people..."

Hinata slowly folded her arms over her chest. "If you want to take a break, then we break up." He froze. "For good this time, Naruto."

He observed her. Waiting to see if she'll crack a smile, if she'll change her mind, or if she'll do any weird movements in her body language.

But that never came... "O-Okay, Sugar Pop. Fine..." He pouted.

"Fine, what?" She shot back.

"We won't take a break... I want you, I want us... I'm..." He paused for a moment, swallowing his pride. "Sorry for overreacting. I'll... try-" The blond guy had to bite back the anger he felt... sounding a little too aggressive with his apology. "To contact you less..."

He took a deep breath and tried his best to force a smile, gritting his teeth together.

"So you're gonna text, call, FaceTime, dm, voice message me, and leave me voicemails nine hundred-ninety-nine times instead of a thousand?" She tilted her head and grinned.

"Sugar Pop." He stated her name with a warning. "I'm just kidding, Ocean Eyes."

She chuckled at her serious boyfriend.

"Can I get a kiss?" She climbed out of the passenger seat onto the driver's side, getting into his lap.

He groaned painfully, making her gasp.

"What is it?" She looked down at his body before trailing back up to his blue depths.

"Your thighs are too thick." He told her in discomfort. She dropped her bottom lip and frowned before reaching for the driver's door to pull it open, but he snatched her arm back.

"Hey, stop. Where do you think you're going?" She began squirming in his lap causing him to get a stiffy. He simply held her arms, letting her grind against him harder.

Hina stopped her squirming once she realized that he was hard. "You are a perv!" She meanly said to him and all he did was smile.

"I'ma perv with love, baby." She scoffed.

"Do you really think my thighs are too thick?" He rose a blond brow. "It's not so funny when the jokes are made toward you, huh?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're a weirdo." He groaned lowly.

They both shared a slow heated passionate tongue kiss. Moaning into each other's mouths.
xxx
Naruto & Hinata lay in bed together, he behind her soft body, gripping and caressing her soft curves. "H-Hey!" She tried holding back her moans. "Quit trying to kiss my neck, ya perv."

He brought a rough palm to her ass. "Ha!"
Her body jumped as she yelped.

She began whining...

"Seriously, how long have you been celibate?" He scoffed at his silly girlfriend's question. "Babe, no guy is celibate." She sat up and faced him. "So are you saying that you've been having sex before you asked me back out?"

He exhaled longly. "Not exactly before I asked you out... look sugar pop, I'ma man. I need sex. It's just as important for my body as food and water... Understand?"

She looked off to the side before looking back at him. "You're gonna be celibate until I'm ready." He jackhammered up. "When will that be? My dick has needs, Hinata. Great needs."

The violet-haired woman scolded him. "Stop rushing me. You need to stop thinking with your dick, and start thinking with your brain."

His eyes went wide before he confusingly looked at her. "My dick has a mind of its own. I can't control it!" He stood up, rubbing his hands through his spiky hair, multiple times before paving.

She got up from bed and stepped in front of him, stopping his pacing. "What do you love more, me or your dick?" Lilac orbs searched for his deep-sea blue ones.

"You're gonna make me choose between you and my dick?" He asked in disbelief.

She shrugged. "It's up to you, Ocean Eyes."

Hinata got back into the bed and got comfortable under the cover. "Are you gonna stand there or are you getting back in?"

He murmured under his breath before getting back in bed with her with an attitude.

"And wrap your arms around me!" Like a mindless puppet, he obeyed her.
xxx
Weeks have gone by and it was finally August.

Things have been slowly progressing with Naruto and Hinata.

Either he was desperate to fuck her or his love for her had grown gradually over time, he couldn't tell. But he's been trying with her.

This was something new for him.

He's used to things moving fast for him, so going at a slow & steady pace is a bit too much.
The whiskered blond has been learning new things about her and himself.

For the 1st time, he's dived deep into her mind. Getting to re-know someone that he already loves was pretty awesome.

He thought it was nice for someone to see him without all his Instagram followers and for his good looks.

Naruto felt heard, all Hina wanted from him was to share things with her without desiring anything in return.

Which made him want to give her the whole fucking world.

They talked about old things, new things, corny things, funny things. Just things... very non-psychical things.

This girl was making him work for it... and that's never happened, each other woman he's crossed paths with, threw it at him, no questions asked.

But Hinata... His 1st Love... His Sugar Pop... His Baby... Was Truly Different...

It definitely got his energy pumped to keep trying harder with her.

But he was still horny!

Jerking off and humping her in her sleep, amongst many other things, *hehe* sorta... kinda... helped him keep it together.
-
And what has this one month of celibacy taught you?

They were at a picnic that Hina planned for the both of them.

She had her long hair in a side braid, with light natural makeup, and strawberry-scented lipgloss. Her sparkly blue flip-flops were off to the side of the picnic blanket.

The short blue dress, stopping right above her knees she wore, no bra or panties underneath, was causing Naruto's forehead to heavily sweat. Despite the heat from the shining yellow sun, Hinata was the hottest thing burning.

"Ocean Eyes." He snapped his eyes back to hers, leaving from peaking under her dress.

"Huh?" He hadn't heard a word she said.

She reached out a hand to him, feeling his forehead with the back of her palm.
"Babe, you're burning up! Did you get sick?"

His eyes lowered to her breasts, outlining her pierced nipples. He swallowed the lump in his throat. I wanna titty fuck her so fucking bad-

"Ocean Eyes, you hear me speaking to you?"
Unfortunately for his pretty girlfriend, he spoke his thoughts loudly. "Can I have some pussy now?" She stopped dead in her tracks and pushed him. "Naruto!" She whined.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. P-Please forgive me."
His muscles twitched in deep crave.

The spiky blond was expecting her to tell him off but the weirdest thing happened.

'I'm still not ready for sex...' her body softened. 
'But you've been a pretty good boy...'

She took a deep breath. 'You can start teaching me your lessons about sex...'

He instantly lit up.
"Really?" He beamed like a child, grabbing her and pulling her on top of him.

"Oh, Sugar Pop I have so much to teach you!"
xxx
An: Sasuke is Hinata's biggest hater... and are y'all ready for the big deflowering? 😏 that might take a lil while b/c I don't like how write smut

*Vote & Comment*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 159 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
87.9K 2.7K 19
Yandere Naruto! Yay! I've been wanting to write a story like this for a while. There will be smut and gore, so read at your own risk. Anywho, enjoy!
255K 2.7K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
5.7K 148 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...