When A Supreme Leader Build a...

By XwarCommander1230

A Filipino immigrant born in Louisiana graduated in college and started working in business management. Altho... More

Vote for Flags
Result
Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia
SRS Military # 1
SRS Military #2
My OC Character
SRS military #3
SRS Weapons #1
SRS Weapons #2
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military arsenal 1.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
SRS Military final part
Vindictarium Order (Reworked)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Species/Races #1
Chapter 6
Species/Races #2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Species/Races #3
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Salvatian Military ranking structure
Black Death Legion (Reworked)
Sovereignty Republic Sea Navy/Sovereignty Sea Navy
Chapter 14
Aifea World: Continents and Nations
Salvatian Military Uniforms
Chapter 15
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.2
Structures/Defense Structures/Support Structures/Superweapons
SRS Branches and Departments
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
SRS Weapons #3
Chapter 18
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (1/2)
SRS Space Navy/Additional Military 2.3 Final (2/2)

Chapter 13

1.1K 23 24
By XwarCommander1230

It has been a month since demi humans and nonhumans were absorbed into the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia and granted citizenship as Salvatians, following the continent's unification into a single centralized unitary state. He was attempting to change the government system in order to make it more stable and prevent it from collapsing due to the system's complexity. His people, the neohumans, generally embrace them with open arms and treat them properly as fellow sentient beings, which surprises most demi-humans and non-humans. His people embrace them without prejudice, and they are grateful for it. After granting them citizenship, Xavier launched an education program to provide them with studies and place them on the machine that he invented to increase their intelligence and knowledge so that they could grasp everything in Salvatia's civilization. He provided new residences for folks who desired to live in cities. For those who want to live in rural locations, he provides them with land on which to develop their own settlements. He also gives them neobloods to circulate throughout their bodies in order to transform them into something new. Fortunately for them, Xavier and the scientists had already tested injecting the neoblood into demi-humans and non-humans, and it had been a success, so they won't have to worry about their bodies being damaged. Now, the majority of them have adopted new lives and taken up new employment that benefit their abilities and skills and are beneficial in their new safe haven.

Princess Carmella and the other councilors, on the other hand, have separate plans for their own ways. The councilors chose to retire from their government jobs, and live in different areas and went to different jobs they offered. Dargan, on the other hand, decides to join the government and is personally chosen by Xavier to be a vice leader of the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia , which he accepts. Carmella, a former princess, decides to attend school to learn about things she has never studied before. When she sees every course that has found her purpose in life, she decides to learn in a medical course to become a doctor so she may use her skills and magic to save people by healing and curing ways of diseases that she can provide to society.

Frieda, on the other hand, urges him to remove her from the position of executive secretary for personal reasons. Xavier must consider this to provide her with a role that not only meets her needs but also requires someone to lead his own legion of private military forces. Therefore, he decides to create an organization—one that can take command of his private army and become a co-founder of a newly established entity. Frieda accepts his offer, and as a result, they form their private military organization as the Supreme Leader's personal military legion, requiring devoted officers under his leadership. He names this organization the Black Death Legion, designed to serve only the Supreme Leader with absolute loyalty, ready to fight and die for him and his cause. The Black Magistrate Directorate, an institution within the Black Death Legion, is staffed by the Major Magistrate, High Magistrate, and Grand Magistrate, who function as both military and political members on behalf of the Supreme Leader, controlling the Black Death Legion. The Supreme Leader himself founded this institution, with Frieda acting as a co-founder on his behalf. As the Supreme Magistrate, Frieda takes over the organization to oversee the private military, anticipating recruitments. She hopes that, in exchange for their unwavering devotion to the Supreme Leader, recruits may advance to magistrate ranking levels one day. They may also hold a council for both high and grand magistrates to discuss matters in their respective situations.

Upon his return to his homeland, he realizes that he had overworked in the construction of a Catholic church in his civilization, which was supposed to represent neohumanity society—a society where nothing from old humanity relics should be remembered. Recognizing this, he makes amends by abolishing the Catholic Church. Despite his Catholic background, he understands that his human life ended that day, and he became a neohuman himself. This realization is especially profound with the existence of omniversal pantheons like Caelus, who are considerably more powerful than other celestial gods, changing his perspective. Consequently, he agrees to relinquish his former religious status. He then approaches Caelus and seeks permission to build a religion based on him for enlightenment, a request that Caelus grants.

Omni'Sotiría Faith, a new religion, depicts an omniversal almighty being who creates the Omniverse and embraces the existence of numerous worlds, dimensions, and universes. It encourages people to enhance their minds, hearts, and souls to achieve the goal of transforming into a new, different person aspiring to escape the old existence of misery, greed, corruption, and violence. The followers strive to preserve a new way of life, distancing themselves from old ways and adapting when new ways emerge, accepting them as necessary. The belief holds that one cannot be both good and evil, but it is acceptable to judge others to determine their moral standing. The faith encourages acceptance of new realism, urging followers not to be blind to the world's true reality and always to be prepared for future challenges, forging their own path to build a better future. As a result, the religion is established, and its followers take it seriously, recognizing their worship of Caelus as a divine omniversal god rather than celestial gods.

A colored gray cross, resembling an old humanity cross pattée, with a ruby jewel in the center forming a sunflower, and two tridents crossed on the cross, constitutes the religious symbol. Consequently, it has been officially recognized as the emblem of the faith by the supreme leader and the national congress.

While the majority of individuals opt to join the military, there are two organizations available for them to enlist in: the Vindictanium Order and the Black Death Legion.

Given the presence of a paramilitary organization and a private military organization, individuals have the freedom to choose from these three military organizations based on their preferences and benefits. While most opt to serve the Grand Army of Salvatia, a few choose to join the Vindictanium Order, and others join the Black Death Legion to pledge absolute and devout loyalty, ready to fight and die for the Supreme Leader. They are willing to protect him at all costs, even sacrificing themselves if necessary. Consequently, the organizations experience increasing numbers each day, collectively evolving into the strongest military force of Salvatia. Despite being composed of three militaristic organizations, they have emerged as a formidable military superpower force.

The large corporate organizations under government control are engaged in the construction of items such as weapons, new and improved vehicles, aircraft, and advanced technologies that benefit both the military and the nation. Among these innovations is the Kinetic Pulse Bullet, a replacement for conventional bullets. This new type of ammunition, significantly more potent than original bullets, requires pulse firearms tailored to the needs of Salvatia's military. The Kinetic Pulse Energy Bullets can pierce through energy shields, magic shields, and magic barriers. Notably, these bullets do not rely on gunpowder; instead, they generate an electromagnetic pulse that interacts with the bullet's internal system during firing. Xavier approves of this development, and production ramps up for bullets, weapons, advanced technology, and arsenals for the military.

Conversely, other corporate business organizations not under government control are free to sell consumer goods and market products that benefit civilians rather than the military. The advanced technology they produce is introduced to the public, attracting widespread interest.

Xavier announces a fair and affordable pricing policy for every corporate organization, regardless of size or government control status. This extends to consumer goods, rent, healthcare, and other services. All corporate organizations will be supervised to prevent business CEOs from becoming corrupt, taking advantage of customers, mistreating staff, or hoarding money for personal gain. Xavier is determined to avoid the emergence of "Wall Street moneymen" in his nation, disliking monopolies that exploit people for greedy gains. He emphasizes the importance of sharing profits with the public and warns that failure to do so will result in consequences, including loss of status, government takeover of businesses, arrests for corruption and mistreatment of workers, and other penalties. The corporate entities accept these conditions as Neohumans and Neotypes (the term for Demi-Humans and Non-Humans with Neoblood injections) and commit to ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of the people.

After the continent's expansion, additional provinces were added for settlements, and thanks to nanocore construction technology, cities were rapidly constructed within just a few hours to meet the deadline. While many people preferred to live in large cities, others chose rural areas to establish towns and villages, fostering peaceful settlements with minimal reliance on technology. They aimed to live surrounded by clear greenfields, adorned with grass, rocks, trees, and water ponds.

Farms were established in each province, creating more grain fields to produce vegetables using advanced agricultural technology. Given Salvatia's multicultural nature, individuals were allowed to preserve their own cultures, with the exception of practices such as sacrificial rituals, which were banned. Neohumans, intrigued by various cultures, expressed interest in becoming a part of them.

As Salvatia progressed, it achieved advancements in the economic, industrial, financial, scientific, technological, and military sectors. Striving to become the first superpower nation in the isekai world, Salvatia gained access to futuristic sci-fi technology and military forces.

...

Supreme Leader's Office, Palace of Order

Xavier sits at his desk, reviewing every piece of paper to assess the progress in creating his society as a superpower nation and military force. To stabilize the economy, he employs capitalism moderately, ensuring financial growth through his new invention, the Arcane Replicator Nexus (ARN). This machine, composed of magitechnology, allows for the replication of anything and everything that needs manufacturing. Xavier produces Salvatian dollars using this technology to foster financial growth rather than relying on traditional money printing. The Arcane Replicator Nexus not only facilitates the production of unlimited resources for the well-being of the public and the military but also eliminates concerns about the nation running out of resources.

While Xavier favors nanotech replication for production, he also aims to gain resources from the land to bolster economic growth using more conventional methods. Upon receiving news from the new governor of New Unyonia about local explorers discovering something extraordinary in history within a mountain, Xavier learns that ten million blue-shining crystals, referred to as mana crystals by the natives of this world, were found deep within. These mana crystals grant powerful mana for magic users, enabling magic attacks and mana restoration.

Xavier seized this opportunity, initiating excavation to obtain the mana crystals. The scientist teams conduct research and experimentation, utilizing their high intelligence as neohumans. Eventually, they successfully create a mana fusion core and build a mana generator projected to last for 8 thousand years, according to a scientific report. The new energy source gains popularity among citizens, leading the Congress to decide to integrate the mana fusion core into society for both civilian and military purposes.

Regarding the military, there is an increase in recruitments for organizations such as the Vindictanium Order or the Black Death Legion, fostering loyalty to the nation and the supreme leader, who stands as an authority figure atop the Salvatian pyramid society.

Xavier begins planning a military march on the streets to showcase the might of the Salvatian Grand Army. However, before executing this plan, he has personal matters to attend to. As he finishes reviewing the papers, there is a knock on the door.

Xavier: Come in.

The door opens in response. Frieda, adorned in her supreme magistrate's dark military uniform, symbolizing the co-founder of the Black Death Legion on Xavier's behalf, walks towards the desk and speaks to him.

Frieda: Hey Xavier, I see you're really busy, huh?

Xavier: Indeed. There's been so much progress in everything I've done for the sake of my new civilization, ensuring they can live happily with the freedom to do whatever they want. Also, the excavation of Mt. Goldfleck is progressing well to gather the resources we need.

Frieda: Uh-huh. That's great. But that's not why I'm here.

Xavier: Then what is it?

Frieda: Remember when you told me you needed everything according to your plans?

Xavier: Yes. And I assume you've already brought it.

She nods.

Xavier: Excellent! That's what I need to change myself into something more special than I ever was.

Frieda: Although, I'm very concerned about what you're trying to do. I mean, why do you need to change yourself into something that wipes out the remains of your humanity?

Xavier takes a deep breath and replies.

Xavier: You should know now that even your Omniversal Gods and their deities granting me godlike omnipotent powers, my body can still be cut, beaten, or harmed like other superheroes or supervillains. I know someone could take advantage of my vulnerabilities, and my enemies, be they heroes or villains, might manage to defeat me in the end. Also, my human life ended that day, and I've accepted ridding myself as the last remnant of the Old Humanity. That's why I need to change into something else. Something that makes me more than a normal neohuman I've brought to these people in my society. Once I transform myself, I'll become the most powerful and strongest, yet wise and sensible person, ruling Salvatia forever throughout the centuries.

He emphasizes his true purpose of gathering everything needed for the transformation. While Frieda is concerned about the potential pain this change may bring him, she fully understands his aspiration to become something greater than just a normal neohuman. Xavier stands up and instructs her.

Xavier: Follow me to my personal laboratory chamber.

...

Timelapse

Xavier's Laboratory Chamber

They are both inside the elevator, descending into the underground section that leads to the personal laboratory chamber Xavier built since the creation of his civilization. The elevator reaches its destination, and the doors open as they step out.

In the laboratory, they see scientists personally hired by the supreme leader to work secretly. There is an empty, large, rectangular tank filled with water, designed for a human or neohuman to fit in. Additionally, there are four capsule tubes containing four different kinds of rock materials that are beyond existence. Their purpose is unknown, known only to Xavier.

(You may think of Weapon X Project from X-Men: Wolverine)

They approached the head of this experiment on Xavier's behalf, Dr. Zarlo Zokvolyva, who was busy checking the machine when he saw their arrival.

Dr. Zarlo: Ah! Supreme Leader Xavier Salvador and Supreme Magistrate Frieda, it's so good to see you here.

Xavier: Tell me, is this thing operational to change myself?

Dr. Zarlo: Yes. Everything is fine there. No mistakes that would interrupt to ruin the experiment of yours.

Xavier: Good. Please tell them to be ready. It is time.

Dr. Zarlo: O-Oh, of course, supreme leader. We'll be ready as you know it.

He turned around and ran to inform his fellow scientists to be ready. Frieda went to ask him a question.

Frieda: So tell me the plan of how you would change yourself?

Xavier: Before this, I've been studying everything to understand my power better. In the few nights I've stayed up for hours, I've managed to bring my power to its full potential and maintain complete control. Consequently, I would be able to survive being melted on my skin, leaving only my skeletal bones intact.

Frieda: Is that why there's a small chamber over there filled with acid for showering on you?

Xavier: Exactly. Once it's complete, I'm going to lie over there. Those four rock materials you've brought from your omniversal realm will be turned into liquid and injected all over me so that the process of my transformation will be complete.

Frieda: I see.

Xavier: Tell me, what are the four different kinds of rock materials that are said to be the strongest you can ever find?

Frieda: Well, there are four kinds of the strongest rock materials in different worlds or in the omniversal realm. Firstly, there is Adamantite. This rock material is well-known for its extreme hardness, impenetrability, heat resistance, and rarity, existing only in the omniversal realm. It's especially valuable for those who desire it. Secondly, there is a new advanced rock material called Nanitestone. Created by Daishin, it combines the unique properties of nanomachines with the durability and strength of traditional stone. It's a groundbreaking composite material that merges nanomachines with naturally occurring minerals or rocks. Specially designed nanobots are integrated into the atomic structure of the stone through a complex process, resulting in the creation of Nanitestone. Thankfully, he allows me to have his advanced rocks in accordance with your grand scheme.

Xavier: How generous.

Frieda: Thirdly, there is Invincistone, available only in the omniversal realm. It's an extraordinary metal rock material with unparalleled strength, durability, and invincibility. This revolutionary composite material combines the properties of an ultra-strong metal alloy with the remarkable resilience of a unique mineral component. Through an advanced scientific process, these elements are fused together, creating Invincistone. And finally, the rarest rock material of all in the omniversal realm: Omnistone. The rarest thing to ever exist in the omniversal realm since Lord Caelus came into existence in the omniverse. This extraordinary metal rock material possesses omnipotent qualities, representing immense power and versatility. It's an advanced composite material that combines the unique properties of highly engineered metals with an exotic mineral component. Through cutting-edge scientific advancements, these elements are carefully synthesized to create Omnistone, offering unlimited strength, versatility, and adaptability, molecular reconstruction, energy generation, and reality bending—everything that can make it the strongest material in the omniversal realm.

Xavier: And let me guess, Lord Caelus just generously handed over omnistones to you for my accordance?

Frieda: Exactly. He also told me to give you a message.

Xavier: Oh? What did he say?

Frieda: He said, "Try not to get killed yourself if your experiment fails." That's what he said to me.

Xavier chuckling.

Xavier: Ah, he really cares for me. Well, do not worry, I assure I won't be killed by my own experiment. Besides, I know what I am doing.

Dr. Zarlo: Supreme Leader, it's ready!

He shouted.

Xavier: Looks like it's time.

Xavier begins removing his cape and clothing, leaving him naked. The two scientists grab his clothes and place them on the table. Frieda sees his muscular body, and, being naked at the same time, feels a blush and turns her head away. The door to the acid chamber opens, and Xavier enters it. Inside, he looks around to see the room filled with white, and on the ceiling are the showers. His head turns back to Frieda through the windowed door, and he gives her a nod to activate the acid showers. Frieda nods and goes to inform Dr. Zarlo to turn on the showers. The doctor acknowledges and activates the showers, which start showering acid upon him. Xavier does not feel much pain, as he uses his power to cancel his emotions and avoid feeling pain. The showering acid melts all over his skin, and his blood drains away. After a minute of acid showering, the doctor turns off the showers, and the chamber doors open to reveal Xavier as a walking skeleton stepping out. He walks toward Frieda, and she responds with just a whistle.

Frieda: Wow. You look... bonely.

Xavier: Ha-ha. Very funny. Now, for the second phase.

He raises his hand towards four capsule tubes containing four different rock materials, using his powers to turn solids into liquids. He then goes on top of an iron stretcher and lies down on it. The scientists lock his wrists and legs and step away to proceed with the experimentation. Frieda approaches him and says,

Frieda: Xavier, you know what you are doing?

Xavier: Of course. I know what I'm doing, and I'm not turning back now.

Frieda: I'm just worried.

Xavier: Don't worry, I'll be alright.

He gives her a smile, showing he will be alright. Frieda smiles back at him, and then she steps away. Giving them a thumbs up, Frieda signals to the scientists to start the experimentation. Xavier, lying on the iron stretcher, feels like it's lowering down within the rectangular tube box as he enters underneath the water. The four capsule tubes start draining down through the endotracheal tubes, going straight to the inside of the square-sized box, where all the liquids come together and then mix around to become one whole new liquid. After that, the new type of liquid drains into each tubing to small-sized capsule tubes where the injector drills are going to drill into the skeletal bones. Once it's filled up the capsule tubes, they proceed to give him injector drills, drilling into Xavier's skeletal bones, giving him a new liquid type to be injected. Xavier feels no pain, as he handles the injection and starts feeling tingling once the new liquid type consumes the entire skeletal bones, changing him completely. They've been waiting for an hour, and Dr. Zarlo presses the buttons to deactivate it after the liquids inside the capsule tubes have been injected completely into Xavier. The rectangular tank shows him rising up to the surface and draining away the water. Frieda steps forward to see Xavier's skeleton, so different that a new mixed-type liquid has consumed every skeletal structure, and the color is a very dark gray. She slowly steps forward to touch him, feeling sudden amazement as she sees him get regenerated, his skin reverting back to normal flesh. His eyes were closed before he opened them widely, and he gasped for breath into the air, waking up. He looks up at Frieda, who has a stunned expression on her face, seeing that the experimentation was successful. He gives her a smile and simply says to her,

Xavier: See? I told you I'll be alright.

Frieda, in response, just let out a sigh of relief. Two scientists bring a towel for him and Xavier wraps it around him. He gets out of the tube box and takes a deep breath for a while after experiencing being consumed by liquidized rock materials mixed together.

...

Timelapse

Supreme Leader's Office

Frieda: Okay... Just how the hell do you know that it would work?

She said, still surprised at how he managed to survive from that experimentation. He simply replies to her.

Xavier: I just know that it will work, and it worked. Now that I am complete as a whole, I am a different person than a regular human self.

He exaggerated, spreading his arms wide like he had become a different person.

Frieda: Well, um, how different are you?

Xavier: Well, let's find out. Try hitting me.

Frieda: Wait. You want me to hit you?

Xavier: Yes. Go ahead. I want to see if it works.

Frieda: Uh... Okay. Here it goes.

She summons her courage, raises her fist, and delivers a punch directly to Xavier's face. Unexpectedly, Xavier shows no signs of pain or flinching. Instead, it is Frieda who feels the pain, as her hand seems to have suffered some bone damage. She tries to ease the pain before Xavier's healing power kicks in and heals her hand.

Frieda: What the hell?

Xavier: Try again. And this time, use your weapon against me.

Frieda: But I was...

Xavier: Just do it.

He says sternly. Without hesitation, she draws her spear and attacks him. However, to her surprise, neither of them flinches, and instead, the spear shatters into pieces upon hitting him. She is absolutely shocked by what she witnesses and starts asking him questions.

Frieda: What the hell is that?

Xavier: Okay, I was reading some of the books you've given me and proceeded to learn about every rock material that comes from worlds, universes, realms, or even out of existence that does not exist except in the omniversal realm. Adamantite, Nanitestone, Invincistone, Omnistone, and everything else that exists in the omniversal realm are the rarest rock materials that could exist and have not been discovered by man. Also, they are the strongest, toughest, and most powerful rock materials that can make someone absolutely invincible. So, after studying it and conducting some research in my free time, in theory, if I can combine four rock materials needed to change my entire skeleton by turning those rocks into liquids, mixing them together, and injecting them into my entire skeleton, I have become the most infinitely invincible person. No gods or powerful-type demons can kill me, not even harm me. Because of this, I have succeeded, and now, I am a type of special person, way more powerful and stronger than neohumans.

Frieda: Wow... That is so amazing! And kinda cheating, don't you think.

Xavier: Every person in different worlds, especially this one, lives in an unfair world. No one needs to live in a fair world. Cheating is one of them. Also, I am not like those ignorant and naive main characters who have OP superpowers and decide to hold them back so they can continue to maintain themselves as human as they were, even in death. Others feel like they're in the game and can do whatever they want for their "delusional" dreams to satisfy them in a fantasy world. Me, on the other hand, discards my humanity since my time is up in my world, and I become an irregular reincarnated. I would rather be a different person than what I was once, especially to see what the world really is. If my enemies, either heroes or villains, good or bad, try to fight me because they can, I'll destroy them without mercy. I've seen this world live in a cruel reality, and that is exactly why I have to live with it, and I intend to change this world in my own ways. Is that understood, Frieda?

Frieda: Of course! I understand.

Xavier: Good.

Then he changed the subject.

Xavier: Now, that's out of the way, let's go planning on having a military march today. Everyone likes to see the might of Salvatian Grand Army to motivate those young ones to join the Grand Army, Vindictanium Order or my Black Death Legion. It may also consider to see the best nation ever for people to see the process of progressive movement

Frieda: And then? What came next?

Xavier: Next, I'll give them a speech that is way important in order for us to live prosperity for this nation and continually progress everything to make new efforts to the benefit of both citizens and the military. But I'm not gonna show it to you. It's a surprise.

Frieda: Aww, please? Can you at least tell me about the speech you are planning on?

Xavier: Nope.

She made a huff sound and poured on her cheeks. Xavier chuckles as he pat her on the head.

Xavier: Oh, don't look at me like that. You'll see it soon enough. Now let's head outside. I feel like the preparation is complete.

He said, as they both walked out of the officer to head outside to see the military parade he had prepared.

...

New Salvador Capital City's Street

Preparation of the Military March

Xavier and Frieda, wearing their full uniforms, are on the stage and sit down to see a full crowd of his people waving their flags in the air. Most are excited and having a great time in their lives, and others remain silent but are likely anticipating the military march prepared by the Supreme Leader himself.

There are generals and field marshals sitting in their seats as part of the Supreme Leader's stage. Then there are new members from two different organizations: the Vindictarium Order and the Black Death Legion. The new members of the Vindictarium Order include knight lords, technomasters, warmasters, and gray sages, while those of the Black Death Legion are major magistrates, who will soon become high magistrates and then grand magistrates in the future. The Lord of the Vindictarium Order, named Herzog Herzstein, a male neohuman, is wearing a Vindictarium Lord armor suit and a helmet to hide his face. He looks at their arrival and approaches them to greet them.

Herzstein: Supreme Leader Xavier Salvador and Supreme Magistrate Frieda, it's good to see you arrive.

Xavier: Likewise, Lord Herzstein.

They shake their hands.

Xavier: I wanna say to apologize for not having your Order to join us fighting against the Demon lord's invasion army.

Herzstein: Oh, there's no need to apologize, my supreme leader. I can understand that. Besides, I am working on new recruits for my Order to be a great asset as an elite paramilitary force to the Salvatian Grand Army. One day, I'll see my men of Vindictarium Order shall have their first action.

Xavier: Indeed it is.

Dargan: Supreme Leader! Glad to see you!

He turns around to see Dargan wearing black tailored suits and a red neck-tie to greet him for his arrival.

Xavier: Ah! My vice leader, Dargan. So good to see you here.

Dargan: Likewise, my Supreme Leader.

They both shake hands together.

Xavier: I've seen that everything is fully prepared?

Dargan: Of course! Everything is prepared in order. I might say this is the most exciting event in my entire life. We never have some military marching day when Unyonia becomes a country.

Xavier: Well, now you have a chance to witness it. I wonder how's Carmella and other former Unyonian councilors are doing in their lives?

Dargan: Carmella's grades are improving for a medical course, and she will soon become a doctor. Sir Alberad has become a teacher at the magic academy, instructing students gifted with magic to learn how to use their abilities. Guzah retired from his career and now resides in the village at Borussia, where he owns a farmhouse and cultivates numerous grain fields for his livelihood. As for Eichi, he joined the military as an officer to explore his new career, hoping to utilize both his strategic and combat skills for a good cause.

Xavier: Really? That sounds great! I put my hope on Eichi to see his talent in a great use against any threats towards Salvatia. Heck, I might even promote him to a rank of general if he proved me to be much skillful to handle.

Frieda: Supreme Leader, it's time.

She said to him as he nodded. He walked up on the stage, and his people erupted in cheers upon seeing him. He smiled and waved to the crowd. The camera crew focused on him, capturing the moment for this military marching event. He cleared his throat, preparing to address the crowd through the microphone.

Xavier: People of Salvatia! My heart is filled with joy seeing your patriotism for this great nation, built not just by me, but by all of you. You are gathered here to witness the might of the Grand Army of Salvatia, an event that will be recorded in our history books. Together, we demonstrate our invincibility by uniting in arms to face any challenges that lie ahead. With strength, wisdom, and determination, we shall conquer these challenges!

His people cheered loudly in response to his speech.

Xavier: Salvatia is a home for neohumanity and every sentient being—a society with no ties to Old Humanity. We have evolved into something less human, a haven for demihumans and non-humans seeking refuge from racial prejudice and discrimination. Here, they can peacefully live without fear. I assure you that any threats, whether from foreigners or domestic terrorists, within or without, will not destroy this great nation we have built together. Even if this nation were to fall, collapse into ruins, we will rise again, rebuild, and remain determined to preserve our existence, culture, and history. Never forget, my people! We will prevail! We will succeed in advancing our society! We will endure because it is our right to exist, and nothing will change that!

His people cheered louder than ever. Xavier smiled, pleased to see their patriotic response to his speech.

Xavier: Now, without further ado, let the military marching day begin!

All military officials from the Grand Army, Vindictarium Order, and Black Death Legion stood up. The military marching day commenced with the honor guards playing instruments, leading the largest number of military soldiers and personnel behind them.

The first to parade on the street was the Grand Army of Salvatia. The Sovereignty Army led the way, with the first rows of infantrymen proudly carrying the flag of the Grand Army of Salvatia.

The infantry units, including soldiers, shock troopers, heavy troopers, grenadiers, flame troopers, snipers, jet troopers, officers, archers, and rangers, marched through the streets, wielding their weapons with disciplined expressions. Their display aimed to attract people, boosting the motivation of the military armed force. Among them was Elena, a military academy graduate who had shown discipline and loyalty to the supreme leader and now considered the nation her home. The military police and national guard regiments were also part of the impressive display.

Following the infantry, ground vehicles like humvees, TACs, APCs, Antigrav tanks, tiger tanks, artillery tanks, thunder tanks, MBT Rhino tanks, LRM carriers, V1-Rocket carriers, Shredder AA-Tanks, ARVs, troop transport trucks, self-propelled heavy mortars, railgun tanks, AIAVs, Ballista LRMPs, Dreadcrawler heavy tanks, flame tanks, assault skybikes, assault hoverbikes, IFVs, Mammoth super heavy tanks, Jackal quad bikes, and prowler tanks rolled through the streets, each variant showcasing military discipline.

Siege walkers like HSWs marched next, leaving the people shocked and surprised by the sight of these incredible military creations. Others, such as the MAWs, Landcrusher-class land battleships, and Furycrawler-class battleships, couldn't participate in the military day due to their size, which didn't fit through a capital city.

The robot army followed the sentient armed forces, consisting of HACUs, HASDs, attack drones, war dogs, and interceptor drones.

Next came the Sovereignty Navy sailors and officers, symbolizing the navy's commitment to defending water territories and conquering other seas.

The Sovereignty Air Force followed suit, with airmen and personnel marching on the streets. A massive-sized helicarrier flying above them left everyone amazed, eliciting even louder cheers.

The Sovereignty Marine Corps then paraded, showcasing a large regiment of marines wielding firearms.

The Sovereignty Magician Corps, a regiment of mages in combat uniforms with protective vests, marched on the streets, carrying staffs and firearms to demonstrate that magic would always be on their side in the military, all in the name of the nation.

After the Grand Army, the Vindictarium Order elite paramilitary army took the spotlight, with the first rows of Vindictanium's members proudly carrying the flag of their elite paramilitary organization.

The members of the Vindictarium Order, composed of Myrmidons, Gray mages, Knights, Mage knights, Knight captains, Gray Archmages, Spellbreakers, Gray Sorcerer, Swordmasters, Mortal Savants, Paladins, Knight commanders, and Technomages, marched down the street, presenting an impressive display to the crowd. A myrmidon in the first row raised a flag, signaling the Vindictanium Order's unwavering support for the supreme leader and his nation. Their appearance conveyed a sense of amazement to the onlookers in the crowd. Through this demonstration and following their creed, they pledged to fight and sacrifice for the people of Salvatia, promising retribution against those who exhibited racial behavior, prejudice, and unfair persecution towards sentient beings, adhering strictly to the sacred oath of their creed.

Finally, the procession included a private military organization known as the Black Death Legion. This absolute and patriotic military organization was wholly dedicated to the cause and idealism of the Supreme Leader, ready to fight, die, and sacrifice for him. The officers at the forefront of the Legion proudly carried the organization's flag, symbolizing their unwavering commitment to the Supreme Leader's personal legion army.

The large regiments, composed of death troopers, officers, and heavy death troopers, march on the street. They are also seen riding ground vehicles, displaying fiercely disciplined expressions on their faces. They convey that they are dedicated warriors willing to fight to the death, unafraid of demise because death is their strength. They intend to instill fear in their enemies if ever confronted by the Black Death Legion, who threatens their supreme leader. Moreover, they disregard their own lives, prepared to sacrifice themselves for their leader, believing that they will be ascended to the afterlife through the omniversal realm. There, the God of All Universe will guide them to a true utopia for rested souls after they have served their purposes with loyalty, absolute pride, and determination.

After the military marching event, the supreme leader steps into the microphone again to make more speeches to his people.

Xavier: My people! As you can see, we possess the most powerful and strongest military that our nation can offer. In just the next few years, our numbers will grow larger and larger in the military, as well as in the other two organizations fighting alongside the Salvatian Grand Army. We will become invincible—an unstoppable force that no world has ever seen! I promise all of you protection, as it is your right to exist, and we will never cease to ensure the prosperity of Salvatia. We will ignore those who speak ill of us, and I assure you that Salvatia shall thrive despite the challenges ahead. For Neohumanity and all sentient beings, we must all thrive together to remain united forever in our hearts and souls. Never forget that!

He shouted through determination. The crowds cheering louder and louder as his words go through their minds to motivate themselves through loyalty and patriotism.

Male Neohuman civilian 1: For Neohumanity! For all sentients!

Male Neohuman civilian 2: Salvatia is the best in the world!

Female Beastfolk civilian 1: I love you, our savior!

Male Demonkin civilian: Glory to Supreme leader Xavier Salvador!

Female Demonkin civilian: We blessed our demon queen to have someone like him to have us a utopia nation!

Male Centaur civilian: Hail to Sovereignty!

All Salvatian citizens: Hail Sovereignty!

Everyone starts chanting "Hail Sovereignty," letting out a chorus of patriotic voices and praising him. Xavier smiles at his people's patriotism, especially from demihumans and nonhumans who have made his nation their new homes for guidance and protection. He is determined to ensure the protection of his people by any means necessary and to defend the nation he has created. Raising his hand to silence them, he continues speaking.

Xavier: This nation, our existence, shall thrive. We will begin progressing every effort to build more prosperity for this nation. We need smart, intelligent people like you to create new inventions that will benefit the state. We must increase our numbers so that the new younger generations can play their roles in advancing society. We must continue progressing further if we want Salvatia to become the strongest and most powerful nation—not through conquest, but through continued progress to stabilize our great nation's existence for another million years.

He says, spreading his arms widely during his determined speech.

Xavier: You and I, united as one, will show the world that racial supremacy and ludicrous ideological dominance won't solve anything. It is equality that will make us superior through our advocacy of coexistence. Our enemies include racists, discriminators, tyrants, oppressors, high-class aristocrats, greedy corrupted business corporators, slavers, and any fools deemed narcissistic, arrogant, selfish, and delusional ones. This also includes theocratic and fundamentalist fanatics—these are our enemies! They are the true subhumans that plague this world. We oppose them, as they believe everything they do is the will of God, using religion as a political tool for their purposes, doing whatever they want and getting away with it.

And let's not forget celestial gods and demon kings—both are to blame for everything happening in this world! Angels and Demonkins, you've seen their true nature and decided to leave them, joining your revolutionary Demon Queen to build a better utopia for all. Tell me, what good do celestial gods bring to this world? They claim superiority due to their godly status, manipulating mortals' minds to follow their directives. Let's not forget what you angels told me—their behaviors are worse, wearing masks to appear as the "good guys" and bringing blind faith to others on the light side, all while continuing to manipulate and control them like mindless puppets for their own ends.

The Demon King, a damned demonic king in the demon realm, wants to spread chaos across the world, treating mortals as playthings for his entertainment. Well, I say... BOTH THE LIGHT AND DARK SIDES ARE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD!

He shouted angrily during his speech. His words fueled everyone's hatred towards both celestial gods and the demon king, as well as those who follow either of them, accusing them of playing with the world for far too long. The crowd erupted in anger, expressing their thoughts vociferously.

The demihumans blamed celestial gods for using their so-called faith and religion on humans, manipulating their minds to view demihumans as lesser beings, not human beings. They lamented facing racial prejudice, discrimination, and persecution, especially being enslaved for human entertainment. Celestial gods were also held responsible for creating the theocratic society on their behalf.

The demonkins harbored resentment toward Demon kings and his loyal demon lords for killing their queen, coupled with harsh treatment from other demon beings due to their lower status in the demon social caste system. Demonkins were often used as punching bags and treated poorly because of their superior status.

Angels, too, had grown tired of following restrictive rules and doctrines that demanded absolute obedience and emotional detachment. They desired to break free from the constraints imposed by their creators, seeking new experiences through their own free will.

Xavier heard their angry words expressing frustration and understood their plight. He reflected on a past experience back on Earth, where he had intervened to protect a white boy and an African American boy from racist thugs, beating them down to save the boys. Though he didn't know their names or what happened to them afterward, he hoped they had good lives together as best friends. Taking a deep breath, he continued speaking into the microphone.

Xavier: I promise all of you that one day, when that time comes, I shall lead the effort to change this world according to my own vision. Our vision! Together, we will reshape this world through our actions, making it a better place not just for us but for all those out there who continue to endure oppression and suffering. We will start by bringing down the demon king first, followed by the celestial gods, freeing this world from their oppressive grasp. But for now, let us live our lives peacefully, prosperously, and progressively in our own land. We shall isolate ourselves from the rest of the world as part of my 7-Year Plan.

His words surprise everyone in the crowd as they listen intently.

Xavier: That's right! A 7-Year Plan shall be prepared because we need to be ready once that 7-Year Isolation is lifted. Salvatia must be prepared at all times for when that isolation term comes to an end. The Congress and the Senators have agreed to my terms, and we must be progressive to keep our nation strengthened through determination, courage, and continuous progress. From this moment forward, the Seven-Year Isolation has been initiated, and we will progressively build our great nation! Once our isolation policy is lifted, we will reveal ourselves to the world, ready to face our destiny! Hail Sovereignty!

He let out the most shouting voice as he raised both fists into the air. Then, everyone starts chanting it loudly.

All Salvatian civilians and soldiers: Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty!

Frieda and the rest of the members stand idly, allowing the people to shout throughout the nation, as most individuals living outside the capital city watch on televisions and join in the chants echoing across the continent. Frieda smiles, observing Xavier's determination and passion for preserving his nation for the well-being of his people. She finds it surprising to hear him speak of the 7-Year Plan to progress his nation, aiming to strengthen it economically and enhance military power to become an unstoppable force, impervious even to celestial gods and demon kings. She decides to stay by his side, assisting him in turning his vision into reality. Subsequently, she and most of the others join in the chanting.

Frieda: Hail Sovereignty!

Dargan: Hail Sovereignty!

All military officials, Vindictarium Order members, and Legion's major magistrates: Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty! Hail Sovereignty!

Xavier continues raising his fists into the air until his arms come down, then he shows an evil smile. This is just the beginning, and the world shall remember him as the strongest and most powerful supreme leader of the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia. He will not stop until his goals are accomplished and won't hesitate to cut down those who stand in his and his people's way.

Xavier: Gods, Demon King, Humanity... Soon, your fantasy world will be changed by my hands, and nothing will stand in my way of reaching the goal for me and my people.

He says to himself. Afterwards, he starts an evil laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.8K 43
[ A tactical approach story. ] When he was still a young kid, Harvey Johanson quickly became fond of guns due to his grandfather teaching h...
413 30 2
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a socialist-monarchist country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. As widely known, th...
176 6 5
A man suffering from an incurable desease in the early 22century is the worlds number one player of the revolutionary deep dive gaming platform. Unfo...
34.6K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...