Guns & Tangerine || MYG πŸ”ž

Da yoongwiyomi

"You know the similarities between guns, the fruit tangerine, and you?" I shook my head, eyeing the gun that... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

499 24 5
Da yoongwiyomi

Park Gyul's Point of View

The night was cold and dark. The alleys of the streets seemed scarier than they already are in the night after the incident from earlier. I fear that once I walk again, someone will appear and take me.

I arise from my seat, readying for my departure in Suga's place. I've been already a bother to this kind gentleman that saved me from earlier and even fed me.

"Where do you stay?" He asked, standing up as well.

"I stay at a motel nearby," I said. "It's not what you think," I immediately defended even if his face was neutral ever since.

His face wrinkled in confusion. "I wasn't thinking anything." He cleared his throat. "I know that place. I'll give you a ride."

Immediately, I shook my head in refusal. "No, no. I've already been too much of a bother. I can go back there."

He gave me a look that tells me he doesn't believe me. His lips flattened, forming a straight line, then he looked at my now-dressed injury. "Since you think you already bothered me too much, why don't you just bother me more until you are safely back?"

Suga did not even let me speak again. "Let's go," he said, walking on the way to the door.

I followed along slowly, my lower limbs numb yet aching simultaneously. Outside parked a big black motorcycle that I hadn't even noticed was there. He opened and lifted the sit then grabbed a white helmet, handing it to me. He took a black one out and closed the seat.

The helmet seemed expensive. It was heavy and the exterior was hard yet the paddings inside felt soft and breathable.

I wore the gear, but I struggled to secure the straps. He had noticed it and immediately went to me for a hand.

The contact of his rough hands against mine when he replaced my hands with his to put on the strap almost made a gasp slip out of my mouth. He keenly looked at what he was doing, focused, with his tongue slightly peeking in between his undeniably stunning rosy lips.

The proximity of our faces, despite him already with the helmet that squished his cheeks adorably, has given me the opportunity to have his face engraved in my memory.

A skin that seemed smooth and pale as silken tofu, a small nose that has quite a high bridge but was not pointy, and lips that were small and thin yet plump and rosy perfectly created this man to be the most soft, gorgeous, yet manly person that I have laid my eyes on. His aura was calm, hence, the feeling of comfort with him was quick to grow in me.

And his eyes. They were small but held tremendous mystery with them that despite his smiles and chuckles, I cannot really see through them. His eyes were just neutral despite all the smiles that he was giving me.

"Done. Can you hop in?" He asked, looking over at his bike.

I shrugged. I went closer to the vehicle and attempted to ride. The first one was unsuccessful but thankfully, my second attempt was a success.

He got on to his bike too yet the next thing he did surprised me.

He just asked me to wrap my arms around him.

"Excuse me?" I asked despite clearly hearing what he said.

"Unless you want to fall while we're going, wrap your arms around my stomach."

I sighed and did as told. It felt awkward but it's not like I have a choice. He then roared the engine of his bike alive then brought me back to the motel.

The ride was enjoyable as it was my first time riding a bike. It was windy and cold and the heat coming from his body also felt nice.

He puts the bike to a stop in front of the motel. Carefully, I helped myself down. I then removed the helmet and handed it back to him.

"Thank you again, Suga. I owe you."

He smiled timidly. "My pleasure, Gyul. Take care of yourself."

I nodded. "I will."

"You should go inside. I'll wait until I know you're safe."

His words brought the temperature up on my face. I could already imagine my flushed cheeks. Thankfully, it's quite dark in the place that it would be impossible for him to notice the change of my complexion.

Oh, how I wish most men are as kind as this person.

"Or do you need help walking back to your room?"

That was suspicious but I just thought of it as a kind gesture from him. After all, he has been nice to me and the offer is most probably a gesture of kindness. "No. I'll be alright." I smiled, declining his offer.

"I'll get going. Thanks again." I waved my hand at him before facing back. I took slow steps back inside the motel, wincing every now and then from my injury and aching limbs.

The elevator ride was somehow relaxing for me. It was quiet and I was alone for a few minutes that I had a little bit of time to begin processing the events of tonight.

As the bell rang and the doors opened, a heavy sigh escaped my parted lips. I was careful with each step that I took, afraid that my wound would get worse.

Exhausted yet relieved, the smell of my room was a delight to me. However, my relief was immediately replaced with surprise and fear as I saw the man who I never wish to see nor had I even thought of seeing again sitting on my bed. As our gazes met, his lips turned into a mischievous grin that sent bumps to my skin.

Out of reflex, I took a step back, yet in a flash, I was already being carried by him over his shoulders.

"Let me go!" I yelled and repeatedly hit his back.

Taemin threw me down on the bed as his eyes were as if beginning to strip me off my clothes.

"You're already mine, Gyul. You don't know that? Whether we get married or not, either way, you're mine the moment your father sold you to me in exchange for money." He chuckled. I froze, ears and brain unable to comprehend his words.

I was sold?

Taemin's hand grasped my jaw as he made me look at him. "I'd be nice to you as long as you do everything I say, hmmm?"

"No!" I began to shout as his lips began to graze the skin of my neck. His lips felt sharp against my skin and I began to cry as I tried to push him away from me. My body from previously was already weak so my strength right now is definitely no match to him.

"Taemin, please, stop!" I cried, squirming beneath him but his grip on my jaw tightened and the additional pain was causing my body to become weaker than it was already.

"She said stop!" I do not know if I was desperately hallucinating, but it sounded like Suga's voice. I then felt the weight of Taemin vanish on top of me. I opened my eyes and wiped away my tears to clearly see the commotion and saw them fighting.

Though already overwhelmed and exhausted by everything, my brain was thankfully able to stay with me and I was quick to help Suga this time. I took the flower vase from the bedside table and slammed it hard on Taemin's head, causing the man's concussion that had him unconscious on the ground.

Suga looked at me in worry. "Are you okay?" He asked but I'm too stunned by what I did to speak while staring at Taemin.

But I did that for defense.

"We have to go. It's already too dangerous for you to be here." He took my hand and was about to pull me out with him but I took my hand back.

"Wait. My things," I told him and then I quickly took my bags with me. Luckily, I hadn't unpacked them yet.

Suga helped me with them until we were at the elevator.

The exhaustion took over once there was peace and silence in the atmosphere, and the silence once again had me thinking that I began to shed tears as I recall how Taemin sexually assaulted me.

The more my brain processed everything that has happened today, the more I got lost in my thoughts. I still know I have been following Suga who now stood in the reception area and he's paying for my stay.

Wait what?!

The realization of what he was doing awakened me back to the present. Before he could even give his money to them, I stopped him.

"Wait! I'll pay for myㅡ" He just looked at me, already handing his cash to the woman.

"How are you going to pay when I have this." He took out a wallet from his pocket that I immediately recognized as mine.

"Why is that with you?" I asked.

"You dropped it."

"Oh, is that why you went to my room?"

He nodded.

As soon as he got his change, Suga and I left the place and went back to his.

I sat down on a monoblock chair, exhausted. I look over at him who stood in front of me with crossed arms and keen eyes.

Embarrassed and feeling like a burden, I looked down at my hands on my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"Thank you for saving me again. I can't thank you enough."

I heard him sigh. "I only did what I am capable of doing."

"But why are you helping me so much?" I looked at him. "I mean, we barely know each other but you're somehow risking your welfare to help me."

He pulled a chair towards him and placed it in front of me. Sighing, he sat down, eyes still keen on me. "You're Park Gyul. I saw your ID in your wallet. And I'm Min Suga." He introduced himself.

"Cool. Do you have Instagram?" I asked and he began to chuckle. "Why are you laughing? I'm serious!"

He shook his head. "No, sorry. But I just wasn't expecting that question that's why I laughed."

Then, there was silence. I looked away from his eyes again and tried to think of another topic. However, thankfully, he was the one to speak.

"What are your plans now?"

I sighed. "Find a new place to stay and get a job."

He nodded. "What about tonight?"

I frowned, the fact that I am basically homeless sinking in, and he seemed to have read my mind.

"I have an apartment unit here. It's for rent, actually. You can have it if you want."

My eyes widened and I wanted to refuse but who am I kidding? I literally have nowhere to go and it's already too dangerous for me to come out and roam around in search of a new place to stay in after all the threats that I have just encountered. Ironic as it may be, Suga, despite being a stranger, is the only safety that I have for tonight. More importantly, it's a unit for rent anyway. Basically, he's helping me while doing business at the moment.

"How much?" I asked.

"About 300 dollars a month. It's partially furnished. You wanna have a look?"

I nodded. "Sure."

He stood up and assisted me, then we proceeded upstairs where the apartment unit that he is talking about was found. The stairs connected the hallway of the units with the noodle place beneath. There were 6 doors, and the one by the corner that was the room that Suga and I are currently approaching.

Suga pulled out the keys from his pockets and opened the door of the unit. He then opened the lights, revealing the small apartment's living room, and across from it was already the kitchen.

It's small but it's very decent for its price.

"What do you think?" He asked me as we walked inside.

Adjacent to the door was the wall that faced the hallways was a television. Opposite to it was a small couch and in between them was a small rectangular wooden table with glass on top. A few meters behind the couch is already the dining table that could fit four people only that it only had two chairs. Then, a few meters later on was already the kitchen, and by the sink was the window.

Beside the kitchen and the living room was the wall that hid the bedroom which he showed me after the short exploration of the outside. It was also small and only had a twin-sized bed which had a small table beside it. Beside the bed was another window but it was covered with Venitian blinds. There's also a cabinet in the corner in front of the bed.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Follow me." He went ahead first and took me to the second door on the wall which was nearer to the entrance door. It had a small shower area, a small sink, and a toilet. Basically, it's really enough for 1 person, two if it has a bunk bed, and seeing how neat the place is actually, I think it's a great deal.

"So, what do you think?" He asked as we walked back to the living room.

"I'll take it," I said, causing a small smile to form on his lips.

"Great then. We can arrange the contract and other things tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you to rest. Let me just lend you sheets for tonight. Wait here."

He rushed his way out. I wanted to follow him and see which unit he is staying in but my feet began to hurt so I decided to just sit on the couch. He came back not long after with white sheets and gave them to me.

"Do you want me to help you put it on?" He asked.

I shook my head. "You've already done so much for me, Suga. Thank you."

He smiled. "You've thanked me enough." He scratched the back of his head. "I'll leave you now, I guess. See you tomorrow?"

I nodded.

"If you need anything, my unit is the one in front of yours. Just knock seven times so I'll know it's you." He looked down on my injured legs and then back into my eyes. "Rest well, Gyul."

"I will. You too, Suga."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

30K 1.1K 25
Cover designed by MythicalWeirdo on YouTube. Go check her out! Warning! Sensitive topics may occur! Ten years after living in Goyang, Y/N is moving...
13.3K 424 24
[COMPLETED] The girl who hated guys and the guy who don't know anything about girls. What happen when fate brings them together? With just a simple f...
1.4K 117 7
He closed the small gap between us and gently placed a kiss on my lips. My body turned to liquid. The butterfly attack in my stomach returned. I sque...
410K 14.1K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...