The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

389 15 4
By D4rk_S0ul09

Gojo's POV

Maybe it was just a dream that I kissed her? Did I really tell her the prize was a trip to Hawaii? I can afford it but she doesn't seem to remember, which will be fucking awkward if I open that topic. "Sotaru!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt an arms around my neck, pulling me to a tight hug. "You seem so deep in your thoughts~ you okay?" Sin asked as she looked up at me.

Her arms around my neck and body pressed against me doesn't really help, she was suddenly pulled away by Toji making me frown. What the fuck is his problem? "Come on let's start recording." He suddenly said as he pulled Sin with him. Who just followed like a lost kid. I silently followed behind them as Geto was already in the recording room. I looked at Sin and observed her, roaming my eyes looking at her outfit. (photo above)

We entered the recording room to see Geto, leaning on the table with his arms crossed looking at me and Toji, raising his brow up like he's waiting for us. "Getooo!" Sin said happily as she runned towards Geto, hugging him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back, patting her back lightly as she slowly pulled away. "Alright, let's start with you Toji." She said as she walked towards her swivel chair, sitting on it facing the other side of the room that Toji walked in.

She weared her headphones and started to press some button, frowning from time to time as she has her eyes on the monitor. "Alright, you ready?" She asked as she looks at Toji, who nodded his head. Making her smile and press another button as Toji on the other side started to sing his lines as she hummed and her moved her head.

__________

Sindreaquiri's POV

I yawned as I finished recording Gojo, Geto, and Toji's part. "Are you tired?" Gojo asked beside me, making me smile lightly. "Hmm, a little." I said as I turn off my monitor. "Hey, I'll head out first." Geto said tapping my head and waved his hand as he walked out the room in a hurry. "Me too, I have somewhere to be." Toji said as he waved his hand carelessly as he walked out.

I shrugged as I have ng cheeks in my palm as I looked at my black monitor. "Aren't you gonna go?" I asked Gojo as I massage my temple, I don't feel like working tomorrow. "Sin, I-i ah... I apologize about the other nights before. I'm sorry for maybe, I don't know... Forcing you into a decision to kiss me... I mean! I don't hate it- I like it- wait that came out wrong it just felt wrong when we're both drunk and- what the fuck am I saying!" He said frustrated about himself as he gripped his own hair.

I stared at him for a whole and chuckled. "No, you didn't force me into a decision. I did it with my free will and you don't have to overthink that. But!" "But?" He said, waiting for me to continue. I slightly pouted my lips staring at him. "When will that trip to Hawaii happen?" I asked jokingly and he let out a laugh at my question. "When do you want to relax?" He asked, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Hmm, maybe after the release of the song Naoya created. It'll be worth to celebrate." I said, smiling as I got up. "Hmm... Alright then." He said as he tapped my head. "You going somewhere?" He suddenly asked. "Oh yeah, I'll meet up with Mitsuya today." I said smiling he nodded his head and placed his hands on his pockets. "Come on, I'll drive you there." He said smiling, I nodded my head and walked out of the room with him

Geto's POV

"You asshole!" I yelled landing another punch at Sukuna's face. "F-fuck you! You're just mad because you can't fucking do it!" Sukuna yelled back as he tried to land a punch at me yet Choso and Naoya is holding him back also Nanami who is standing between us while Toji holds me in place. "I saw the fucking bruise on her neck! And that fucking bite marks you left! How dare you take advantage of that girl difficulty expressing emotions!" I yelled as I got free from Toji's grasp.

Jumping on Sukuna and landing a repeated punch on his face. They all panicked and Toji and Nanami forcefully pulled me away from him. "God damnit! You two calm down!" Nanami yelled, making me silent yet glaring at Sukuna. "And for your fucking information she liked every second of it." Sukuna said angrily, making my blood boil even more. "She doesn't fucking know what she wants and doesn't want! You fucking block head useless specimen!" I yelled almost attacking him again, yet Toji and Nanami made sure to grip on me tightly.

"Why are you only mad at me? It's not like it's only me. Toji and Gojo took advantage of her too." Sukuna said wiping the blood on the side of his lips. Also glaring back at me. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" Naoya suddenly hissed at Toji who just looked away. "I was drunk." He replied making me glare at him taking his hands off me. "Hey guys!" "Don't fucking hey guys us Gojo!" Choso yelled, we're all about to argue some more.

When we heard a loud car honking. "Hey boys~" we stilled when we saw Sin's mom getting out of the limousine, her eyes slowly widen as she saw our state. "Oh my having problems already?" She asked as she wiped the blood from Sukuna's nose using her white handkerchief. "Now, now~ why don't we go to my house and talk." She said as she fixed my clothes more like a mother cleaning up her son.

"Sin will see us in this situation and she'll hate it." Nanami said massaging his temple, stressed out about the situation. "Oh no, I have my own mansion here come on. Get in the car." She said guiding us in one by one. "Yo." We stilled when we saw one of her husband comfortably sitting as she got in and sat down beside him. "Natsume, Dear~ they didn't even confess to her yet they're already fighting." Sin's mom complained as she leaned her head in his chest.

"Then it wouldn't work out, love. Baby Sin will remain as a baby forever then." He answered as he looked at us one by one. He suddenly pointed at me. "He is a overprotective fella and that's nice, yet it'll go head to head with this guy's or whatever his name is rough persona oh and also him." He said, pointing at Sukuna and Toji after. He suddenly pointed at Gojo and then at Naoya. "He wants the attention all to himself also him, they'll take the attention away mostly from this blonde and that quiet guy." He said moving his finger to Nanami and Choso.

"Unlike, this other three that will likely argue with them to also have Sin's attention." He continued pointing out our flaws, making me and the other just look down in shame. "You know, there is one thing that Sin will surely hate doing." He said catching our attention. "And that is breaking someone's friendship, like the bond you boys have. If she will come to her senses and notice that you all are gonna be fighting about her, she won't hesitate to leave." He continued as he drinks some wine that I didn't notice that was in his hands earlier.

"Brutal yes. But for her that's for the better and for your own good." He said which made us look at each other.

Without noticing the old man's sly grin, when his threat seems to be working.

That'll be enough to make them pull themselves together. The old man thought silently as he kissed his wife's cheeks who caught up on his antics.

Sindreaquiri's POV

"How have you been?" Baji asked as he plays with my hair as we wait for a waiter to approach us. "Oh, I've been doing fine now!" I said and smiled at them before looking at the menu. "How's the band treating you?" Mikey asked as he looks at the dessert that the restaurant probably have. "Hmm... They're treating me fine! They are all nice people." I said smiling as the waiter finally approached us.

"Are you planning to you know... Come back to us?" Chifuyu asked as he turned his attention to the waiter saying whatever he wants. "No, I'm planning on making music, Ran and Rindou will be releasing their song I have to be there." I said as I pointed my order at the waiter. They all went silent, making me look at them. "You work with them too?" Mitsuya asked, as I nodded my head in response.

"Yes, I do. Sanzu also called and wanted to work with me." I said as I leaned on my seat. "Sorry I'm late." I looked up to see Draken, taking a seat beside Mikey. I just shrugged he doesn't affect me anymore nor anger me. I'm still normal right? Maybe that one month of all work and no destruction really worked. "Sindrea." He acknowledges my presence. "Draken." I replied as I flashed a smile.

"How have you been?" He asked, I just shrugged and played with Baji's hand. "Never been better." I said smiling.

Toji's POV

"Now, now beer and barbeque eat up!" Sin's mom said as she gave us all a beer one by one. "I thought we'll talk?" Naoya asked as he sips some beer. "I wanna ask y'all something first." She said as she crossed her arms, sitting on her husband Cifer's lap. "And that is?" Geto asked, still ignoring Gojo and Sukuna also me. "Are you all alright with sharing? Competing for her will be out of the option because, my daughter would surely and I'm not joking. Will leave you." She said bluntly.

"Just like what she did to us." One of her husband said, as he drinks another glass of beer. "And that was even harder to bare than sharing." One commented, I just stared at the table in a daze. "I'll share if they will." Sukuna said, making me arch a brow and stare at him. "Me too." Choso said almost in a whisper. "I don't wanna lose her." He continued as he drank his beer.

"Me too! Me too!" Naoya said, as he have a smile on his face raising his glass of beer. "I'm fine with it." Gojo suddenly said still looking at Geto, who ignored him. "Me too, it's alright to be us than other people." Nanami said. "I'm alright with anything, as long as she won't leave us." I said as I finished my glass of beer.

"I'm fine with whatever as long as she's okay with it and if she wants it, I don't want to pressure her with such decision. Entering this type of relationship will be hard." Geto said as he eats some barbeque. He stilled when Nanami's phone started ringing, making my brows arch as I saw Sin's name. "Excuse me, I'll just answer this." He said as he walked away quickly answering the phone.

"Eat some more and Drink some more, come on~ have fun because you might die tomorrow!" Sin's mom said forcing Geto to drink some beer.

"Sin said we can come back next Monday to listen to the song. I hope you all get yourselves together by then and be ready to inform her what we've talk about." Nanami said as he returned from the call.

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

I happily walked into my mom's house. "Good morning!" I greeted her and kissed her cheeks. "Good morning, dear~ will you be a good girl and call your dad's and also the visitors in the guest room." She said as she helped the helpers in setting the table. "Oh, you have visitors? Alright." I said as I walked upstairs to first wake up my dad's.

It'll be like exercising if you wanna wake then up.

_____________

Fact: You're clueless about your mom setting you up with these seven men. (Gojo, Geto, Nanami, Choso, Toji, Sukuna, and Naoya.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 687 12
❝ 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Nanami Kento. Founded in 1879, the Asahi Shimbun is one...
207K 8.7K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
699K 25.1K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
34.8K 1K 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...