Battle of The Gods

By schumivale

read note below :) Team Principal Vs Team Principal Mercedes vs Ferrari Toto Wolff vs Alessandra Ferrari Aft... More

Uno
Uno.1
Due
Due.1
Tre
Quattro
Quattro.1
Cinque
Sei
Sei.1
Sette
Sette.1
Otto
Nove
Nove.1
Dieci
Dieci.1
Undici
Dodici
Dodici.1
Tredici
Quattordici
Quattordici.1
Quindici
Quindici.1
Sedici
Sedici.1
Sedici.2
Diciassette
Diciotto
Diciotto.1
Diciannove
Diciannove.1
Venti
Venti.1
Ventuno
Ventidue
Ventidue.1
Ventitré
Ventiquattro
Viva Las Vegas
Venticinque
Venticinque.1
Ventisei
Ventisette.1
Ventotto
Ventinove
Trenta
Trentuno
Trentadue
Winter Break Special
Trentatre
Trentaquattro
Trentacinque
Trentacinque.1
Trentasei
Trentasette
Trentotto
Trentotto.1
Trentanove
Quaranta
Quarantuno
Quarantadue
Quarantatre
Quarantatre.1
Quarantaquattro
Quarantacinque
Quarantasei
Quarantasette

Ventisette

3.6K 120 22
By schumivale

The rays of the Parisian sun streamed through the glass doors of the balcony, causing the Ferrari team principal's back to become warm, which slowly woke her up from one of the best sleeps she's had in a long time. She then felt a strong hold around her waist, a long leg between hers, and when she opened her eyes, she was met by a bare chest, which slowly rose and fell. Her mind flashed the countless memories of last night, and she couldn't help the smile forming on her face as she remembered the way his lips felt on hers and on her body, the way he dug his fingers in her back, the way he filled her up to the absolute fullest, how tight he made her feel, how his mouth felt on her labia.

She looked up at him, eyes analysing his face, which looked so peaceful as he slept, his lips parted slightly, which made them look absolutely kissable. But he looked too peaceful to disturb his slumber, so she decided against placing her lips on his, and snuggled herself deeper into his body, the movement making her realise that her body was slightly sore. It wasn't surprising though, they were at it like animals for the majority of the night, but for her, it was truly the best night she's ever spent with a man. And all the comments she came across from fans saying that Toto must be really experienced in bed were proven to be true, because he truly showed his expertise on her.

As she traced her finger on his chest, she felt him stir slightly, and when she glanced up at him once more, she watched him slowly open his eyes, giving her a lazy smile when his eyes fell on her.

"Good morning," she keeps experiencing new elements of her rival team principal as he spoke to her with a low, husky voice, which was a sound she hoped to be able to hear more often, "God, I haven't slept this good in ages."

"Neither have I," she admitted, returning the smile as she let her hand fall on his chest, feeling his heart beat under it, "morning." He leaned his head forward, placing his lips on her, pulling her even tighter in him as he kissed her gently, almost getting her on top of him, which made her giggle against his lips. "As much as I'm very tempted to start off the morning like we did last night, I think I need a bit of time to recover."

"Was I too rough on you?" He asked as he pulled away from her, his eyes laced with worry, "I tend to let myself go overboard when I'm really get into it. Did I hurt you?"

Alessandra cupped the side of his face, feeling slightly guilty at how worried she got him, caressing the side of his face as she gave him a reassuring smile. "You were brilliant last night," she mumbled, "you didn't hurt me at all, Toto. The soreness is a good thing."

"Okay," he nodded, letting his head rest on the small palm of her hand, "next time I'll try and be more gentle."

"You want to do it again?" She asked, slightly surprised that he's thinking of sleeping with her again, almost feeling like one of the best complements she could get from him.

"I mean honestly, yes," he nodded, "what about you? Do you want us to do this again?"

"Yeah," she replied truthfully as she placed her lips on his, "and who said I want you to be gentle?"

"Don't you start now," he growled against her lips as he dug his fingers in the small of her back, "or I'll get you so sore that you won't be able to walk."

"Well, I hope you keep that promise for next time," she said, giving him one more peck on his lips before she rested her head on his chest again, "question is, how are we doing it? We obviously cannot be seen in public unless it's the usual bumping into each other when we're in Monaco."

"We'll figure something out," he shrugged, "if I managed not to get caught in Maranello, the two times I came to your apartment, or when you came to mine, we can do it again."

She chuckled at how determined he was that they have a repeat of last night when they return back to Monaco, nodding in agreement, because she was also determined to go through it all again, because even though the crave was satisfied, it only wanted to be satisfied even more now, and after what she experienced last night, she would gladly satisfy it as much as she wanted. She placed a kiss on his chest before snuggling into him once more.

The two just laid in her bed, talking about nothing and everything, sharing their plans for the rest of the winter break before getting head down working hard for the 2024 season when January starts, and just enjoyed the closeness of each other and sharing kisses every now and then. There was something about them holding each other so close, feeling like they had a missing piece to them, and they became each other's missing piece. It was something they couldn't describe, or figure out what that meant, at least for now. But all they knew was that they felt like they were each other's missing peace that they needed, and they were going to hold onto it for as long as they can.

Their eyes widened when they heard loud banging on her door, looking at each other with shock as they pulled away from each other and got out of bed, not knowing what to do.

"Ale?" The Italian team principal let out a silent groan when she heard Charles's voice boom from the other side of the door. "Are you awake?"

"If you're not then wake up!" She heard Mick exclaim, "And let us in!"

She ran a hand through her hair as she looked around, grabbing his phone and every piece of clothing that was scattered on the floor which belonged to Toto, handing them to him and whispered to him to head to the bathroom. He nodded, letting out a quiet chuckle as he pecked her on the lips before disappearing in the ensuite, closing the door behind him.

"Give me a second!" She shouted back as she quickly grabbed her dress and placed it on the chair, then hid her thong in the wardrobe as she grabbed an oversized t-shirt and clean underwear and slid them on. Her eyes widened once more when she spotted Toto's boxers on the floor, not spotting them earlier to take them with him to the bathroom. She sighed, grabbing them and pulled them over her legs, smiling slightly at the feeling of his clothes on her, but quickly shook the thought away as she walked towards the door, giving her room one last glance to make sure coast was clear before opening the door, revealing her two best friends who smiled at her, even though they looked like zombies ran over them. "You two look like shit!"

"We feel shit too," Charles groaned as he stepped into her room, with Mick following behind, "that is the last time I am drinking this year. My body can't handle it anymore."

"I'm with him on that one," Mick chuckled, "you also look crappy, but you don't at the same time. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah," Charles said as his eyes analysed her, "there's something different about you today. But I can't pinpoint what it is."

"You truly know how to make a lady feel special first thing in the morning guys," she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes as they gave her a sheepish grin. "Did you guys need anything?"

"We wanted to make sure that you're alive, because I don't even remember you leaving yesterday," Charles said, his cheeks turning red in embarrassment, "well, I barely remember how I managed to get back to my room."

"That was thanks to me," Mick replied, patting his shoulder, "also to remind you that we're soon heading to Pierre's for the lazy brunch we planned to do at his place."

"Are you leaving with us?" Charles asked, "we're heading there in a few minutes."

Alessandra quickly remembered that their rival team principal was still hiding in her bathroom, and she didn't know what time he was leaving, and as much as she loved and adored her friends, she did want to spend a bit more time with Toto.

"I might be a bit late, I just woke up and would like to head to the gym before I leave," she replied, giving them a smile as she felt slightly bad lying to them, but she knew that she couldn't tell them, at least for now, "I'll meet you guys there."

"Alright," Mick nodded, "We'll see you at Pierre's then!" Alessandra nodded her head, giving them a smile before they left her room. She looked through the peep hole, watching them knock on the door across from her's, which she knew was Carlos's room. She watched the Spaniard leave his room and the three make their way down the corridor, disappearing from her view as they headed in the direction of the elevator.

She let out a sigh, turning around as she knocked on the bathroom door before she jumped back in bed, enjoying its comfort as she slowly sunk into the mattress. "Coast's clear!" Her mouth became dry when the door opened, and he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his hips, his upper abdomen exposed and prominent, his hair wet, sticking on his forehead, a smirk on his face when he saw that Alessandra was enjoying the view. "How did we not hear you take a shower?!"

"Because like I said," he grinned as he joined her in bed, wrapping his arm around her torso and pulled her close to him, "all the walls are sound proof."

"Well, thank god for that," she hummed as she let her hand move up and down his chest, which was still slightly damp, as she leaned forward, pressing her lips on his, "I have to leave in a little while."

"Oh yeah?" He asked as he snuck his hand under the t-shirt he was wearing, caressing the skin of her back, "where are you going?"

"To Pierre's," she replied, "since we're all in Paris, and he's staying until today, he decided to host us for a lazy brunch."

"Lazy brunch?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow at her, "never heard of that."

"We invented it really," she chuckled, "we just eat brunch, relax and do absolutely nothing."

"Ah," he replied, nodding his head, "got it."

A memory from the night after the Abu Dhabi race came to her mind, where the guys had bet her that she would sleep with Toto that night, and she remembered the whining faces they showed to her when she told them proudly that she didn't.

"What are you chuckling about?" Toto asked when he felt her laugh against his chest, nudging her side playfully which made her chuckle harder. She turned around, having half her back resting on him as the arm that was wrapped around her torso made its way around her shoulder, resting his hand on her breast.

"On our way to the club after the Abu Dhabi grand prix, the guys made a bet saying that I's sleep with you that night," she glanced upwards, rolling her eyes how amused her story's making him, "I'm just thinking about how I won the bet that night because I told them that it wouldn't happen, and now I'm laying with you in my bed a couple of weeks later."

"Imagine telling them that if they betted that we'd sleep together last night, they'd become richer," he chuckled, hiding his head in the crook of her neck as he left soft kisses on her skin, whilst his other arm gently roamed around her legs, stopping when he reached the material on them, "are you wearing my boxers?"

"They were still on the floor after you hid in the bathroom, so I put them on so they wouldn't notice," she shrugged, giving him an innocent grin, "they're actually really comfy I might just keep them."

Toto couldn't help the smile making its way on his face as she got out of his hold and off his bed, spotting the boxers that were on him the night before fitting well on her. He put his hands behind his back, leaning against the headboard as he watched her grab her dress from last night and put it in its protective garment bag, then took out some clothes from the wardrobe, but his eyes were solely on her ass, which was covered by his clothing.

Alessandra turned around after taking out her clothes for the day and put them on her chair when she felt his eyes on her, placing her hands on her hips when she looked at him challengingly. "Something you like?"

"Yes," he stated matter of fact as he got off bed, the towel still hanging right below his v-line as he walked towards her, towering over her as he pushed a strand of her behind her ear before cupping the side of her face, "although I'm not sure if I prefer you with my clothes on or absolutely nothing on."

"And you say I'm impossible," she said as she laughed loudly, wrapping her arms around his torso as she looked up at him, "I need to start getting ready, but if you're hungry you can order something while I do so."

"I am hungry," he nodded as his hands roamed down her body, stopping right behind her thighs before hoisting her up like she was a bag of feathers. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked down at him, playing with the ends of his hair at the back of his neck.

"And what do you want to eat?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow at him before he placed his lips on her neck, arching it to give him more access as he trailed every part of her skin in that area.

"You," he growled in her ear before throwing her on the bed, looking up at him with eyes wide in surprise as he hovered over her, holding himself up with one hand whilst grabbing the waistband of the boxers, which he thought was a sight for sore eyes seeing her in his boxers, and dragged them down her legs.

He then grabbed onto her leg when he smashed his lips on hers, feeling her hand roam through his hair as his glided down the inside of her thigh, inching closer and closer to where she really wanted to be touched, his fingers grazing over her nub, which had become hypersensitive because of the man currently trailing his lips down her body.

She was feeling every inch of her body electrifying, tsunami of heat casting over her lower abdomen and between her legs when he reached her pelvic bone, gasping in surprise when he threw her legs around his neck, before disappearing in her sacred area.

When she thought she felt it all yesterday, she felt like she was about to experience a new kind of high, which was causing her brain to malfunction as it tried to process every movement Toto did with his tongue around her clit, the occasional sucking, and entering three fingers into her at once, creating a rhythm totally different from the night before, but she was enjoying it even more.

"God, Toto," Toto couldn't help the groan leaving his mouth against her skin when he heard her scream his name so loud that if the walls weren't sound proof, all of Paris would have heard her. It's a sound that he is slowly becoming used to, and considering it as his favourite sound.

Alessandra grabbed onto the sheets tight as she felt the climax rising through every part of her, cannot control her hips as they rose right into his face, rolling her eyes both in agitation and annoyance when she felt the Austrian chuckle against her whilst he held her down. She felt her body lose control as she moaned out his name one more time before feeling a euphoric and all consuming wave hit her body, blurring her vision almost to blindness as he worked the strongest orgasm she's ever experienced, through.

Toto looked up from between her legs, licking her residue on his lip as he watched how she looked spaced out staring at the ceiling, her chest rising and falling at an abnormal rhythm as she tried to slow her heart rate down. He smiled when she then looked at him, their gazes locked as she gave him a lazy, but satisfied grin. She lifted her hand, motioning him to grab it so he can pull her up, which he did, wrapping an arm around her waist as she leaned onto his side, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Toto asked as he placed his lips on her temple, "we could spend a day in bed, doing absolutely nothing and everything."

"Don't tempt me," she groaned, playfully pushing him away as she stood up, having to stop for a second because her legs felt wobbly, "but I promised the guys. And I'm not one to back down from a promise."

"Okay I can respect that," he chuckled as he also stood up, grabbing his belongings before walking towards her, "then I'll get going. I'll have to take your towel, though."

"That's fine," she grinned as she stepped closer, "I am keeping your boxers after all." He rolled his eyes at her before making his way to her door, with her following behind. She opened the door, peaking her head to make sure that no one was around, then nodded, giving him the all clear.

"Oh," he said as he was about to leave, "thanks for the most delicious breakfast!" It was her turn to roll her eyes at him, shaking her head but chuckled as he gave her one last kiss before rushing towards his door, watching him amusingly as he stood in front of his door with just a towel on, then gave her a wink before he disappeared into his room.

She sighed as she closed the door, suddenly feeling empty as she glanced around the room, a smile tugging on her face when she saw his boxers on the floor for the second time, before she grabbed her underwear and jumped in the shower.

When she finished getting ready and changed into a pair of dark blue knitted pants and a creme cashmere sweater, she threw on her long navy blue coat, slipped on a pair of white sneakers and made her way down to the garage, jumping into the Daytona and made her way to Pierre's.

After stopping for some pastries and coffee as a piece offering for coming late, she was standing in front of the door of Pierre's apartment, pressing the bell button and waited for the Frenchman to open the door and let her in.

"Hey!" Alessandra beamed when the Alpine driver opened the door, giving her a smile and a hug before stepping aside to let her in, "thanks for inviting me over!"

"No problem," he replied, giving her a good glance as she handed him the coffees and pastries. She was about to start walking, but he stopped her, earning him a confused look from her when he stepped closer, his eyes wondering over her as if he was over analysing her. His eyes then widened, stepping back and placed his hands on his lips as he gave her a sly smirk, "you got laid."

Alessandra's eyes widened in shock, and she couldn't even try to counter retort his accusation at her, which was well and very true but she was obviously not going to air out her sex life to everyone, especially with whom. But as much as she tried to come up with any form of response, she gave up, letting out a defeated sigh which caused the smirk on Pierre's face to deepen.

"We know why Alessandra was late," Pierre said as he walked inside the living room, with a defeated and embarrassed Italian behind him, plopping down on the sofa between Charles and Max, "our beloved team principal got laid last night."
"Seriously?" Max asked, turning towards her with a raised eyebrow, "and how do you know, Pierre?"

"She's got the sex glow," Alessandra let out a loud groan, hiding her face in Charles's shoulder as the guys all bursted out laughing.

"I told you there was something different about her this morning," Charles chuckled as he looked at Mick, "Miss Ferrari had a guy over last night!"

"Can we please," she whined, lifting her head up as she glared at the guys, who were all grinning widely at here, "stop discussing my sex life?"

"I'm sorry Ale," Daniel said, patting her on the shoulder whilst calming down his laughter, "but now that Pierre's mentioned it, I can see the sex glow. You're soaked in it."

"Come on, Ale," Carlos said, giving her a cheeky grin, "who was the lucky guy?"

"Like I'm gonna tell you that," she scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I never share those details. And you guys knew about Marc because Carlos saw him drop me off the morning after and he told you guys."

"But tell us this, Ale," Mick said, looking at her, "Was it Toto?"

"No it wasn't," she replied, lying perfectly straight through her teeth, which she felt guilty about because she hated lying to her friends, but she knew that she couldn't tell them anything, "and now we are dropping this conversation. Can you pass me one of the coffees and the croissants?"

The whole group was squeezed together as they all sat on Pierre's sofa, munching on the pastries Alessandra brought them as they picked out a movie to watch. After settling for The Hangover, which Alessandra and Pierre made fun of the others for as it fit their current state perfectly, they all focused on the movie, well more like having two types of The Hangover movies happening at the same time because the four drivers who drank the night away were commenting on how they related to the characters in the way they felt, Max even having to go to the bathroom to throw up when a scene reminded him of the horrible pain he woke up in that morning from all the alcohol he induced.

When the first movie ended, the group were all deciding to order some food to eat whilst they watched the second The hangover movie, and Alessandra was watching in amusement as Pierre and Charles debated on getting pizzas or burgers.

"Why can't we get both?" Max groaned, "we're literally ordering from a food app, we can get anything we want!"

"But if we ordered from two different places they wouldn't arrive at the same time," Charles scoffed, rolling his eyes, "let's just get different pizzas and we share them!"

"Bro I'm literally heading back to the land of pizza tonight," Pierre shot back at his best friend, "I would like to eat something that I know I wouldn't go for whilst I'm in Milan."

"How about no one wins and we just get sushi?" Daniel butted in, "no one gets what you two wanted and maybe we can end this debate and finally order something to eat because I'm starving!" Everyone nodded in agreement with the Australian, who grinned in triumph as he snatched Pierre's phone from his hands and searched for a good sushi place and passed the phone to everyone so they can order their preferred dish.

After placing the order, Alessandra stood up, telling Pierre that she's getting everyone some beers before heading to the kitchen, opening up the fridge and took out 7 bottles. She headed back in the living room, handing everyone a bottle before she took a sip of hers, deciding to stay standing up in front of them.

"So is everyone leaving Paris tonight?" The Frenchman asked, glancing at everyone in his living room as he sipped on his beer.

"I mean Kelly and I are for sure, cause we're travelling to Marbella) in a couple of days," Max said, "if you guys are heading to Monaco, you can fly with us."

"Heidi and I will take you up on that because we're leaving too," Daniel replied, "we're heading to the States so we've gotta pack for that!"

"I'll join you guys," Charles shrugged, "hope there's room for the trophy too!" Alessandra stifled a laugh as Max rolled his eyes at the Monegasque at his joke, whilst Mick and Carlos bursted out laughing at the annoyed look the Dutch gave the Ferrari clan at the reminder that he lost the championship this season.

"I'm heading back to Geneva in a few hours," Mick answered, then looked up at Alessandra, "are you leaving Paris, too?"

"Honestly," she started, "I haven't really decided yet." She was about to continue when she felt her phone vibrate in her hands, biting the inside of her cheeks to try and not react to the name that appeared on her screen.

Toto Wolff

Out of sheer curiosity,
Are you staying in Paris?

Funny you mention it
I was just discussing it with the guys
They're all heading back
but I just might stay another night

What a coincidence
I might just stay another night too

Good to hear that then

Good to hear that then too ;)

"Actually," Alessandra continued, looking up from her phone, "I'm staying for one more night. I'll fly back to Maranello tomorrow."

"Are you staying in Maranello or coming to Monaco?" Charles asked, "cause I might just come to Maranello earlier if you're staying until the trophy ceremony at the factory."

"I could head to Monaco," she shrugged, "depends if the meetings I have end up running longer than planned."

"Ooh," Daniel sang, wiggling his eyebrows, "meetings about your new drivers huh?"

"Yeah, Ale!" Max beamed, also interested in the new topic of conversation, "are you announcing the new driver soon?"

"Before you even try to ask questions to guess the driver, I won't be saying shit," she chuckled, "but we're probably announcing it early next year. We've yet to decide, but that's all I'm saying."

"Announcing the new driver right before the new season starts?" Pierre asked, cocking an eyebrow, "that's actually dramatic, and quite insane."

"Hey!" Alessandra exclaimed, playfully slapping the Frenchman's chest, "I surprised everyone when Ferrari announced me as team principal in February, a couple of weeks before pre season, and I'd like to think we've done alright!"

"As alright as double championships can be," Charles replied, plastering a smirk on his face which earned him a groan from Max, and an eye roll from Pierre and Daniel.

After spending the rest of the day watching every The Hangover movie ever made whilst eating sushi which they ordered way too much off, listening to the jokes Daniel and Max were cracking and downing a couple more beers, it was time for everyone to leave Pierre's apartment to head to the airport.

"Kika and I still haven't fully decided on where we're heading for the holidays," Pierre said as the group started making their way to his front door, "but if we decide to head to the Dolomites the same time you two are there, I'll let you guys know."

"Alright then," Alessandra replied, giving the Frenchman a smile, "Scotty and Chloe are coming up for a few days to party and have Scotty give me tips for the halfpipe."

"We'll let you know which days they're coming up," Charles continued, "so if you do decide to head to the mountains, you should join us then!"

"Thanks guys," Pierre smiled, pulling the Italian in a tight hug, "keep the guy you had sex with around, the glow suits you!"

"Pierre Gasly!" Alessandra gasped at what the Frenchman, who bursted out laughing at her shocked face, just whispered in her ear before she pushed him away. She gave him a playful slap on his chest, shaking her head in disappointment whilst he just grinned at her. "You are a child."

"Fuck it then," he shrugged, "I'm just saying it how it is!" She rolled her eyes as the guys gave Pierre a hand shake or a quick hug before leaving his apartment and headed down to the underground parking where all their cars were parked.

"Let me know when you're all in Monaco," Max said as he stood by the Ferrari F8 Tributo he rented for the past couple of days, which apparently annoyed Christian as per what Max told them when they questioned his car choice. "Maybe we can have a good hangout at least once before the year ends!"

"Yeah," Daniel grinned, already liking the idea of having a night our or a day in drinking with the group, "I'll let you guys know when I'll be back from the States."

"We'll message each other the dates where we're going to be in Monaco," Alessandra continued, turning to Mick and Carlos, "or in your cases when you can be in Monaco, and we'll go from there. How does that sound?"

"Sounds Good," Carlos nodded, "well guys, I gotta head back to the hotel and grab my stuff. The jet leaves in two hours!" Alessandra stepped forward, giving the Spaniard a smile before the two pulled each other in a tight hug.

"I'll see you in a couple of days," she mumbled against his shoulder, "trophy presentation's going to be a blast!"

"I cannot wait," he replied, giving her a sad smile as he pulled away, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before turning to the rest of the group, exchanging quick hugs and handshakes before jumping in his SF90 Stradale and left the parking lot.

"Mick, you're heading back with me?" Charles asked the German after Max and Daniel told their goodbyes and left the building after Carlos.

"Yeah," Mick shrugged, "our flights are almost at the same time so."

"Alright then," The Monegasque nodded, turning to Alessandra, "let me know if you're coming to Monaco before the presentation, yeah?"

"Of course," she smiled, "you two let me know when you've gotten home, yeah?" Mick nodded, tackling his best friend in a hug as she told him to say hi to his family for her, and promised that she'd visit in a few weeks. When Mick let her go, Charles was next to give her a tight hug, swaying the two slightly as they held each other.

"You're gonna be okay in Paris on your own?" Charles asked as he pulled away, giving her a concerned look. She couldn't help but smile at the way he cared for her, sometimes taking the older brother roll even though he was a year younger than her.

"It's only for an extra night," she replied, "I'll be fine. Plus, you know I like to roam around the city on my own, especially after an eventful night like last night."

"Oh it was extra eventful for you, it seems," Mick snickered, which caused the Monegasque to let out a howl, crouching to the ground as he held his stomach whilst he laughed loudly. Alessandra looked at her two best friends in annoyance, slapping Mick's head, which earned her a grumble and German profanities as he rubbed his head, "why won't you tell us who you slept with?!"

"Because you know better than anyone that I do not share who I sleep with, it's not my thing, at all," she scoffed, rolling her eyes, "I am still mortified that you knew about me and Marc, because whenever he was around, you idiots would make googly eyes and pass comments and you even caught us together once!"

"Okay fair," Mick chuckled, "but hey, I know how hard it is for you to find someone who can understand the way you live, so if this guy does, don't push him away, give him a chance!"

"As much as I appreciate your concern," she started, placing her hand on his shoulder as she gave him a soft smile, "no emotions or feelings were involved, it was purely sex, so I don't think my way of life is of his concern." However, what Mick didn't know was that the man she slept with was probably the only person who could perfectly understand what her job entails, what sacrifices she has to make, how much priority and effort she has to put into her job, because he has her exact same role, just within a different team.

The german nodded, knowing that he won't get anything out of Alessandra as she's so closed when it comes to her private life, which he absolutely respects. She made her way to her car, giving them a wave before sliding inside and leaving Pierre's apartment building.

Alessandra was sat on the balcony, enjoying the sun warming her on the chilly winter day, phone in her hands as she contemplated to message Toto that she's returned from Pierre's. But she decided against it, because she didn't want to come across as needy and desperate, even though the reminder of the way he felt against her skin made her body scream for her to let the man know where she was.

Like Alessandra told Mick and Charles, she was very private about her personal and intimate life, and she tried to keep it that way as much as she could. Especially when she had become Chief Engineer, knowing that she was being eyed by both the teams and the fans, trying to indulge into her personal life to perhaps have an idea of what kind of person she is, but she was a closed book in that area, and all people knew about her was that she was damn great in her job.

She wanted to keep it that way even more when she became team principal, especially seeing how messed up the media can be if one made a wrong move or something changed in their personal life. She saw how the media, and even people within the paddock, were quick to speculate about why Toto and Susie divorced, even creating rumours about the Mercedes boss, which after learning the reason for his divorce, knows that they are far from the truth and shows how quick people are to judge, even though they didn't know a fraction of what happened behind closed doors.

She couldn't imagine how messy it would be for Alessandra if it came out that her and Toto slept together. She would be publicly humiliated, teared apart by the media, even ending up losing her role as team principal. But she did wish that she had someone to tell about what was going on in her life at that very moment. She knew that she could tell Charles and Mick if she wanted, but as much as she was their friends, she was also their boss. And she knew that she couldn't tell them that she slept with their rival team principal, even though they teased her about their sexual tension and basically gave her their blessing. She was their boss at the end of the day, and she didn't want them to be disappointed in her that she couldn't keep her legs closed for their rival.

Plus, she didn't know if whatever's happening between her and Toto was just a fun time between the two, or if it would develop further in the future. She decided that she would only tell her two dearest friends if there was anything concrete between the two. She couldn't really imagine how that would work, though. They were the team principals of the biggest teams in Formula 1, they were rivals, going head to head with the same goal in mind, to come on top and win the championships. They were two hot headed rivals, who's main priority were their teams, she couldn't imagine a relationship working out between the two.

She was taken out of her daydreaming and overthinking when she heard a knock on her door. She snuggled her hands in the sleeves of her oversized sweater as she made her way to the door, looking to see who was behind it. Her eyes widened slightly as a wave of warmth ran through her when she saw the Austrian towering behind her door, holding something she couldn't see clearly. She opened the door and grabbed his hand, taking him by surprise as she pulled him inside her room.

"How long have you been out there?!" She exclaimed, ignoring the smug smile he had on his face as he watched her start to panic, "the guys came to the hotel before they left. What if they saw you?!"

"I made sure they left before I left my room," he replied, taking his free hand and put it on the small of her back, pushing her into his chest, which took her by surprise as she placed her hands on his chest, "Max, Daniel and Charles left a few minutes after you got back. Mick and Carlos left a few minutes ago."

"And you spent all that time watching through the peep hole?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow at him as she let her arms slowly snake around his neck, "giving off serial killer vibes I won't lie."

"Who knows," he said, a smirk on his lips as he leaned his head down to her ear, chills running down her spine when she felt his breathe on her neck, "maybe I'm here to kill you after all."

Alessandra wanted to retort back at his stupid joke, but instead it was a soft gasp that left her lips when she felt his lips latch onto her neck, whilst the hand on her back sneaking its way under her sweater, the touch of his skin on hers sent shockwaves through her veins. She arched her neck to give him more surface area, holding him close as he trailed kisses up her neck, along her jaw, then finally on her lips.

She jumped when she felt something, which she knew wasn't Toto's hand, poke her back, pulling away from the man who was looking at her confused, then chuckled when he realised that he still had the champagne bottle in his hand.

"You're actually really distracting," He commented as he pulled her close to him once more, "you made me forget I brought us champagne."

"I'm surprised you're not done from drinking," she chuckled as she took the bottle in her hands, "I know I am, but this bottle looks too good to pass so I'll just drink for one more night."

"I thought we could just enjoy a relaxed evening over some bubbly. You know, to taste you even more because apparently, I can't seem to get enough of you," Alessandra's eyes widened at his bluntness, but her body was reacting to it when she felt the heat rise between her legs, "unless, you had a better idea?"

"That sounds good," she shrugged, trying to show that his words were not affecting her, "let me pop this in the fridge so it doesn't get warm." Alessandra wriggled out of Toto's hold when he tried to hold her against him, rolling her eyes at his childish behaviour but smiled as she crouched down and opened the mini fridge, sliding the bottle in.

She stood back up and turned around, finding him leaning against the door frame of the balcony, and she took a good look at the man, dressed in a grey hoodie and jeans, enjoying the domestic look he had on. She did enjoy him in button ups, she thought he looked devilishly handsome in suits and tux, but something about him wearing hoodies and jeans made her feel warm as he looked comforting and welcoming.

"Are you headed to Brackley tomorrow?" She asked as she went and stood next to him, leaning into his side as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into him. She wrapped her arm around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder as they looked out at the French city.

"Yeah," he replied as he traced his fingers up and down her arm, "I've got to get some work done before I head to Austria with Jack to see Benedict and Rosa."

"That sounds lovely," she said, looking up at him with a soft smile, "so I'm assuming you won't be in Monaco during the rest of December then?"

"I have a couple of days there before Susie brings Jack," he nodded, looking down with a quirked eyebrow, "are you heading to Monaco?"

"Yeah," she answered, "I've got to head to Maranello first for a few days, I could come down to Monaco and go back to Maranello before heading to the Dolomites with Charles. Now sure yet."

"Until we can see if we're going to be in Monaco at the same time," he started, giving her a slight smirk as she cocked an eyebrow at him in amusement, "we'll just make the most of our night here."

"I like the sound of that," she hummed as she fulled turned her body towards him, wrapping her other arm around his torso as she arched her neck slightly up at him, "have any plans for what we can do now?"

"Oh I have something in mind," he replied in a low voice before smashing his lips on hers, and in one swift movement his hands held the back of her thighs and lifted her up. Alessandra gasped in surprise against his lips, which made him smirk as he walked towards her bed as their lips moved, crossed her legs behind his back, holding onto the back of his neck to deepen the kiss.

Toto lowered them down on her bed, his hands roaming around her body the moment her back hit the mattress, finding the hem on her sweater and pulled away from her lips before pulling the shirt off her body. His eyes fell on the baby blue lace bralette that covered her breasts, his fingers tracing the lining, the gentle touch causing goosebumps to rise on her skin as Alessandra watched the way he looked at her, like she was a work of art he was curious to get closer too, but almost scared to touch. She cupped the side of his face, pulling him back to her, sighing loudly when his lips touched hers again, which made the Austrian chuckle, grabbing her waist as he closed any gap left between them.

It was her turn to find the hem of his hoodie, tugging on the material which made Toto pull away one more time, admiring the way she leaned up, pulling the piece of clothing, which he started to imagine how it would look on her, up his body and threw it to the side. As she grabbed his shoulders, just like the night before, she took him by surprise as she turned her around, straddling on his hips, moving slightly when she felt his cock harden significantly under her.

She listened to the low grunts he released as she slowly moved her hips on him as her hands fell on his chest, letting them explore his abdomen, feeling his muscles contract under her. She decided to tease him, continuing the slow movements of her hips, but she took the opportunity to really look at the man under her. His dark hair was messed up on his head, a few strands on his forehead, his jaw clenching every now and then as grunts and soft moans left his lips, which were parted slightly. His body was sculpted in a way she's never seen before. She knew that the man was fit, she's bumped into him in the gym on many occasions, she saw first hand the shape he was in, and even from his work attire anyone from a mile away could notice. But seeing him sprawled on her bed, under her, the result of his healthy lifestyle shown in display, just for her, was something any woman would dream of having, and she can't lie, she's feeling grateful that she has such a sight all for her.

"Alessandra," his voice was dangerously low as he spoke her name, sending shivers down her spine as he looked at her with dark eyes, a glare that could probably scare someone, but it just turned her on even more, "or take me out of my misery, or I'm going to pin you on this goddamn bed and make you watch get myself out of my misery."

"You're whiny when you're impatient," she replied, giving him a challenging grin as her hands stopped at the top of his jeans, grabbing the belt in his hands as she unclasped it, never breaking contact as her fingers undid the button before she pulled the zipper down. She got off the bed, pulling the pants down his long legs, eyeing the large bulge poking under his white boxers, and in one swift movement, she pulled them down too.

She felt his eyes boring on her as she placed her hands on each side of his hips, leaning down to his cock which had pre-cum leaking at the tip. She placed her lips right at the tip, hearing him let out a shaky gasp as she tasted him with the tip of her tongue, then wrapped her hand around his shaft as her tongue started moving in circular motion, creating a rhythm matching the movement with her hand.

"Fuck, Ale," Toto grunted as he tried to keep his eyes open to watch her work on him, but the movement with her tongue, and the rhythm she had created was already starting to slowly send him over the edge as a rush of heat ran through him.

Alessandra was pleased that she was already getting a reaction from him as she glided her tongue down his shaft, and then, she took a deep breathe before taking as much of him as she could fit in her mouth, hearing his gasp echo through the room when he felt the velvet walls of her mouth wrap around him. He couldn't control himself as he ran his hand through her hair, gently tugging her head forward to take him in, which made the Italian gag slightly when she felt his head hit the back of her neck, but she had created the perfect rhythm as she bobbed her head, her tongue circling around his shaft as she pumped him with his head.

She felt him edging close as she felt him tense up under her, and she quickened her pace, truly enjoying the sound of his grunts and the way he moaned her name, almost making her close to coming as she felt her panties dampen.

Toto grabbed tightly onto the white sheets with his free hand, and tugged tighter on her hair with the other when he felt his high creeping to his veins. His eyes were fluttering as he felt the strong, pleasuring sensation slowly taking over his body, but when he opened his eyes, and found the Italian looking at him with her big blue eyes through her eyelashes, her wicked glare was all it took to shout her name as his cock twitched into her mouth and squirted straight down her throat.

His breathe was shaky as her movements slowly came to a stop, prepping himself on his elbows as he watched her stand up after pulling him out of her mouth, and something flipped inside of him when she locked gaze with him, and watched her swallow. He felt himself slowly hardening again when she licked her lips as she made her way on the bed, looking at him with innocent eyes as she laid down on her stomach at his side.

"I don't think I should ask how the hell you're so good at that," he breathed out, making her giggle as he reached his hand towards her face, tucking a strand that fell on her face behind her ear. "When I told you that your pretty mouth would get you in trouble, I didn't expect this kind of trouble."

Alessandra could help her chuckling as he looked at her with big, adoring eyes as his hands cupped the side of her face, letting her head lean into his touch as his thumb glided gently over her bottom lip, sending shockwaves through her veins. She decided to be bold, parting her lips and leaned forward, her eyes holding his gaze as she took his thumb in her thumb, slowly sucking it as she watched his eyes widen for a moment as he clenched her jaw in his hand.

Toto saw the way she looked at him as she sucked on his finger, a meaningless action but it was one he didn't expect Alessandra to do. Being with her in these moments unraveled layers of her he never imagined experienced, and he wondered what more layers he had yet to experience, and he decided to be bold and test the waters for a theory that popped up in his head. He pulled his thumb out of her mouth, which earned him a confused look from the Italian as his hand slowly slipped down her neck. She gasped when she felt his large hand wrap around her neck, gripping firmly as his dark brown eyes glared down into hers. He analysed her face, trying to read at how she felt with his hand wrapped around her neck, fearing that she wasn't enjoying it, but his eyes widened when he heard her let out a moan, leaning her head back slightly as she rolled her eyes back in pleasure. His theory was confirmed, she liked being held that way, and oh was that something that really turned him on, knowing that she truly meant when she didn't want gentle.

"What are you waiting for?" Alessandra asked, cocking an eyebrow at him, "I'm giving you control, Torger. Take advantage of it, you know it's rare with me."

The growl he let out made the Italian's eyes wide in surprise as he hovered over her, his lips latching onto hers roughly as the hand that was on her neck slid to her back, unclasping her bra and pulling it off her body in seconds, followed by her pants and thong, creating another pile on the floor as he put the sheets over her, indulging into her and showing her the control she's asking for.

The two team principals spent the rest of the day acting like animals, not able to get enough of each other as they fucked in most parts of the room, going into new heights and exploring each other in ways they didn't think was possible. It was like they've been deprived of such physicality in so long, but in reality, they were deprived of each other's physicality for as long as the sexual attraction started between them, so they were waisting no time in letting out all the tension that they've built up throughout the year.

They were laid in each other's arms, their naked bodies tangled together under the sheets as they watched whatever French adaptation of the first Twilight movie that was playing on the television. Alessandra was fully invested in it, as the Twilight franchise was one of her favourites and she understood French perfectly so it was like she watching the original version. Toto, however, had no interest in the movie as they were not really his type of genre, but he was invested in watching how Alessandra was explaining to him what was happening, and he was willing going through it seeing how she was enjoying it.

Alessandra's phone started ringing, a song that Toto didn't recognised blasted through the room, which earned a groan from the Italian as she uncurled her arm from around Toto's waist, turned around and grabbed her phone. Her eyes widened in sheer horror when she saw Charles's name flash on her screen, requesting to facetime her.

"Fuck," she muttered, placing her phone back on the night stand and let it ring as she got out of bed. Toto watched confused, and slightly amused, as she rushed around her room naked, disappearing into the bathroom for a short moment and then reappearing wearing the hotel bath robe. She grabbed her phone and walked towards the balcony doors, turning to the Austrian laying in her bed, his upper body fully exposed as the sheets covered from the hips down, hands behind his back as he looked at her in amusement, "It's Charles, I'll be back in soon." Toto nodded, giving her a reassuring smile as she disappeared on the balcony.

"Charles, hey!" She greeted when she answered the call, taking a seat on one of the metal chairs on the balcony as she angled herself away from the door, making sure that the driver on her phone could not get a view of the person inside, "what's up?"

"Not much, just wanted to check up and make sure you're okay," Alessandra felt the guilt rippling through her as she saw the soft smile he gave, knowing that she's not spared a single thought about her friends and their arrival to their destinations as she was too busy fooling around with her rival, "are you doing anything tonight?"

"Planning on enjoying the view from here," she replied, "I'm doing okay, I'll be in Maranello tomorrow afternoon, and I'll let you know if I'm coming to Monaco before the presentation or not!"

"Do you know when Carlos is coming?" He asked, "maybe we can do a dinner at your house, you know as the last time we'll all be in Maranello."

"I don't know, he's currently moving his stuff into his new place in Milton Keynes," Alessandra shrugged, "but I'll message him tomorrow and ask, and we can plan something I'm sure! Also, do you have everything you need for the mountains? Don't forget you need to bring them with you to Maranello since we're leaving from there!"

"Yeah I've got a list, just need to buy a couple of things whilst I'm here," he answered, giving her a grin, "don't forget your stuff Ms Ferrari!"

"Out of all the years we went to the mountains," she started, giving him a serious glare, "who was the one who always forgot something important?"

"Me," Charles muttered like a child, looking away from his phone in embarrassment, which Alessandra couldn't keep her serious face as she let out a loud laugh, making Charles look at her annoyed. "Oh, shut up!" She shook her head, grinning widely at him as her laughter died down. She glanced at Toto, catching him look interested at the movie, which she found amusing after he asked her more than once 'what the fuck is this shit?'.

"Hey," she said as she looked back at the screen, "I'm gonna head back inside, there's Twilight playing on the TV so I'm gonna continue watching it. I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," he nodded, the soft smile returning on his face, "let me know when you're home, yeah?"

"I will," she replied, "good night, Leclerc."

"Night, Ferrari!" He beamed, blowing her a kiss before ending the call. She let out a sigh, looking at the Eiffel  tower that was lit beautifully for a moment before she headed back inside. She put her phone back on the night stand, towering over the bed as she placed her hands on her hips sassily, whilst Toto looked at her with a confused look.

"You seem to be enjoying the movie," she said, giving him a sly smile, "thought you hated it."

"I do," he lied, shrugging his shoulders as he pretended that he wasn't actually invested in the movie whilst she was on the phone with her driver, "needed to keep myself entertained whilst you were outside."

"You get that bored without me?" She asked as she slowly got back on the bed, inching closer to him, "now I know why you're always interrupting my interviews." He rolled his eyes at her cockiness, grabbing onto her waist and pulled her close, feeling the smile on her face as he placed his lips on hers.

"I was thinking of filling up the bath and opening up the champagne," she said when she pulled away, getting off the bed once more and grabbed the bottle from the mini fridge and glasses before entering the bathroom. She opened the tap, putting some bubble wash as she let it fill up, setting the bottle and glasses on the large window sill that had the perfect view of the Eiffel tower. As she stood in front of the mirror, she looked up when she felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist from behind, her eyes locking with his through the mirror as he towered behind her. His naked body was hidden behind her, but her eyes fell on his wide shoulder, his chest, which her head rested on, and his arms, which were holding her against him. "Want to join me?"

"I'd love too," he muttered as he leaned his head towards hers, placing a chast, gentle kiss on her neck whilst his hands untied the rope holding the hotel gown closed, closing her eyes slightly as she felt his fingers graze her shoulders whilst he pushed the robe off her body. He then took her hand in his, helping her inside the bath, which was foaming with bubbles, watching her body disappear under them. He then followed behind, his legs on each side of her as he sat behind her, feeling her lean in his chest as he grabbed the glasses whilst she popped open the champagne, filling both glasses and handing her one. They two clinked the glasses together, taking a sip before sharing a long passionate kiss as they spent the evening enjoying each other once more in the water with the Eiffel tower shining bright behind them through the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.8K 32
They lived next to each other in Montreal. They grew up together. They went to same school, went to the same lake in the summer, and the same skating...
88.2K 1.5K 31
Y/n Leclerc was 14 when Jules died. She had never been to races anyway, only ever watching on TV, so it wasn't hard for her family to keep her sepera...
Spotlight By LandosGirl

General Fiction

21.2K 538 28
To make it to formula one you have to be prepared to make sacrifices- to be successful you actually have to make them. There was no line she would no...
42.6K 1K 36
"I am sick of everyone just expecting me to be fine because I have a better life, but money doesn't erase the trauma and abuse," I say mad. "Why can'...