𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐌

By thuggincrocs

"I'll play you." Kross challenged with a serious expression on his face, smoothly twirling the basketball on... More

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐌
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕

𝟐𝟖

6.5K 371 167
By thuggincrocs

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟑:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌

Dayvon stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom as he thought about whatever popped into his mind at three o'clock in the morning. Unfortunately, he couldn't sleep, and he didn't know exactly why either.

He had tried everything. Melatonin, tea, a warm bath, scrolling away on his phone, rain music; anything you could possibly think of to help him fall asleep. None of it worked.

Maybe it was because he had so much on his mind? What was on his mind? Amiko, as usual. To be honest, he wanted the break they were on to be over and his relationship back.

He had finally realized that having Kelix around wasn't going to make his chances of getting back together any better, so he did indeed cut her off, which he should've did the first time.

He didn't want to go the materialistic way of trying to buy her back with gifts, money, or whatever she possibly wanted. She declined him the first time, and he was sure she would decline him again if he tried.

He knew where she lived now, but there was a possibility she wouldn't even open up the door for him, which would be a waste of time. Maybe he was just pussy and couldn't stand getting the answer 'no' from her.

All this thinking was starting to make him feel crazy.

He needed a break.

Rubbing his hands down his face, he raised off his bed and hoped a quick hoop session at night in the public basketball court would help clear his clouded mind.

Basketball always seemed to have a way of calming him down.

Stepping onto the cold hardwood floor, he leaned back as if he was going to do a backbend and stretched, muscular body vigorously shaking, a yawn coming out of his mouth too.

He was tired, but he wasn't at the same time—if that made sense. He was tired, but his body wouldn't let him go to sleep.

Going into his closet, he quickly grabbed a black Nike Tech jacket and pants. He already had on a white wife beater and PSD boxers. Slipping on his 'Panda' Dunks, he grabbed his basketball, his keys, and headed out the door to his car.

Five minutes later, Dayvon had arrived at the basketball court and was already dribbling the ball, yet Amiko was still on his mind. She was honestly driving him crazy.

Tired of debating if he should or shouldn't go over to her home and talk to her, he decided if he shot the basketball ten times in the net in a row he would go over to her home and talk things out.

Starting off with his first shot, he heard the 'swish' sound effect of the basketball when it made it into the white net; 1 done, 9 more to go.

Continuing to make every shot for the last three minutes, he had one last ball to shoot into the net and make it in order for him to win the challenge he held against hisself and go to Amiko's home.

Releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding in, he shot the ball into the net. It made a 'swish' sound effect, indicating he made it into the net, also meaning he now had to own up to the bet and go pay Amiko a visit.

Basketball always did have a way of helping him.

Exiting the empty court, he got back in his car and sat in it for a minute or two as he tried to gain the courage to actually travel over there.

"The worst she can say is no." He thought to himself, although, that didn't lower his anxiety any better as he pulled off and made his way over to her house.

20 minutes later, Dayvon was standing on her porch with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He just couldn't bring himself to knock on the door even if he wanted to.

Amiko was up. He knew that for sure since he could hear the television in the living room playing one of her favorite movies—Princess and The Frog. It made him chuckle because she would watch it at night anytime she was having trouble sleeping. She must've been having trouble sleeping like he was.

Saying fuck it in his head, he pulled his right hand out his pocket and knocked on the door.

He heard the sound of the movie come to a stop and footsteps come closer to the door. Now his heart was really racing. He didn't even know what he was going to say to her.

The door to her home swung open, Amiko coming into view with a confused expression on her face. "What are you doing here?"

He didn't even hear the question she asked because he was too busy examining the clothing on her body. The gray biker shorts she had on hugged her thighs and possibly her ass, but he couldn't see that far. Her light pink tank top showed her mango-sized breasts without a bra, nipples pressing against the material of the shirt from how cold it was outside. Oh how he missed her.

The thing that caught his attention the most was the promise ring he gave her when he first asked her to be his girlfriend still on her finger. Now he had a little hope. She still wanted to be with him. Why else would she have it on unless she thought it was pretty, but it had meaning to it.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in his face, snapping him back into reality. "Did you hear what I just said? What are you doing here?"

"I—Uhm," He seemed at a loss for words. "Fuck. Get it together, Kross." He thought to himself. "Can we talk?" He finally asked.

"One second," She went back inside the house, closing the door in his face.

Coming back outside, she had a plush blanket wrapped around her body and Nike slides on her manicured feet.

There was an awkward silence as the two exchanged glances at one another. There were literal crickets, nothing but a breeze coming by instead of them speaking.

"Soooo..." Amiko trailed off, twisting her lips to the side, attempting to start the conversation off, but again it was as if no one could speak. "We can't stand here all night, Kross. You came over here to talk, so talk, or I can just go back into my home."

"You know how you said I was flipping everything on you and being friendly?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I finally realized that, and I wanna apologize for my actions." He mumbled.

"Why didn't you do that the first time?" She asked, crossing her legs over one another.

"I can't even answer that 'cause I'on know myself. My pride maybe? I was wrong, and I'on like being wrong. That's where I fucked up." He answered, fiddling with his fingers.

"Where is she?"

"Who?"

"Kelix. Where is she? Usually she'd be following you around like a little dog. ...And you would let her," She mumbled the last part, before looking off into the distance.

"She gone. I cut her off, and I promise she not gone be back either." He was telling the truth. If it meant getting Amiko back, he was willingly going to do anything to get her back. It had been too long without her. Two months in counting. Hopefully this conversation they were having would fix that.

He didn't want to play this 'get back' game anymore. He felt as if it was toxic, and he didn't like that. He didn't want their relationship to become toxic.

The pool party was enough for him to notice that.

"Again...why didn't you do that the first time I asked you? Instead you lied to me face, and I believed you like a fool. Did you like her?" She questioned, suddenly feeling uncertain.

"No. During that time, it was near Christmas, I just wanted to help her. She was struggling, Amiko." He said, referring to fixing up her room and buying her baby clothes that he never got time to do, so he did it while him and Amiko was on a break. "Since we asking questions, why you run off after we kissed at the party?"

"I wasn't supposed to do that. I missed you, and I fed into my thoughts." She mumbled, rubbing her lips together afterwards in nervousness. "Why you call me a bitch at the hospital? You could've said anything else, but you decided to call me out my name, I would never do that to you."

In his defense, he tended to say things he didn't mean when he was mad and she really had never seen him mad before—frustrated or irritated, but not actually angry really.

"I wasn't thinkin'. I really wasn't, and I can't say I'm sorry for enough. I wish I could take back what I said to you that day, but I can't." He mumbled.

"You know, ever since you went off on me and said what you said in that hospital room, I would get this feeling like...you would do it again," Tears brimmed in her eyes and she tried with everything in her to hold them back. "And then we would have to repeat this again," She pointed between them, referring to their current break. "And I don't want to do that."

"I don't want to lose you over some words I can't take back, Koko, okay? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I love you with everything in me. You make me nervous, but you also make me calm. When I'm around you, I get this feeling that I can hardly explain. So many thoughts and emotions run through my mind when I think about you, which is everyday. I really believe you're my person, my heart, my soulmate. You have the most gentle soul, and I take that for granted. You make me feel loved in every way than any girl I've been with. I don't wanna lose that feeling or you. I love you, Amiko. I love you so much." He finished, pouring his heart out.

"I love you, too, Kross." She sniffed, wiping the few tears that had rolled down her face. "Can I have a hug?" She extended her arms out to him, and he walked into them. He felt a sense of relief and happiness to be in her arms again.

"I want to say I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for not communicating my feelings to you as a girlfriend and boyfriend should in a relationship. I'm sorry for playing a part in this whole break as well. Forgive me, please?" She apologized just like he did, hoping he forgave her like she did with him.

"Of course. You forgive me?" He asked, raising his head up from the crease of her neck.

"I forgive you. But don't you ever be friendly or go off on me like that again!" She chuckled, yet being so serious as she stared in his brown orbs that looked black in the night time while cupping his face.

"I won't, I promise."

"Good."

"I missed you so much, girl," He mumbled, picking her up by her thighs, pressing his lips against hers, instantly turning the kiss sloppy by entering his tongue into her mouth. He hadn't kissed or touched her like this in a long time.

Both of their eyes closed in pure bliss.

"Mmm. I missed you too," She lightly moaned, sucking on his pink muscle, wrapping one of her arms around his neck, twisting the doorknob left to her front door to push it open her with her other free hand, successfully doing that, causing Dayvon to step in.

"Where your room at?" He questioned against her lips, since he had never been in her house before. She pointed where it was without opening her eyes or breaking the kiss. It showed how bad she wanted him.

Entering the bedroom, he shut the door behind and laid her down on her back on her bed.

He began quickly taking his shoes, pants, and shirt off. He was stripping out of everything.

Throwing his white wife beater somewhere on the hardwood floor, he looked up to see Amiko staring back at him on her elbows.

"You too, baby. Strip out of 'dis, all fours now, and create deepest arch in your back." He directed, making her lazily smile. She was getting fucked-fucked tonight. Lord knows her body missed him anyway.

She stripped out of her tank top, revealing her perky breasts, stripping out of shorts and panties, revealing how wet she already was to him.

Doing as told, she got on all fours and created the deepest arch in her back she could.

While Amiko was ready, Dayvon had just removed his boxers, out popping his hardened dick, oozing precum by the second. "Look, Koko," He rasped, directing her attention to his Junior. "Only you got me like this."

"Mhmmm, I know, baby," Her words came out a little bit dragged because she was playing with herself at the same time. This action turned him on even more.

Getting behind her, he placed his hand down on her deep arch and the other holding his dick to align it with her hole. 

Sliding into her, he groaned at the tight, warm, and wet feeling of her insides. "Stay still, stay still," He pleaded, feeling as if he could nut right then and there if she did move. Staying like that for only a few more seconds, he began slowly stroking in and out of her, watching his dick go in and out of her at the same time.

"You missed me, Koko, huh?" He questioned, speeding his strokes up with each question.

"So much, sweet face." She moaned, closing her eyes at the overwhelming feeling she was beginning to feel.

"Sweet face? That's new," He groaned, biting down on his lips to contain his moans. Watching her slip to keep the arch in her back, he slapped her ass, a stinging sensation that felt questionably good to her. "Fuck! Don't lose it, baby, don't lose it," He repeated, digging his nails into her waist while he reached up and wrapped one of his hands around her neck to slam her ass into his pelvis.

He lustfully watched her ass jiggle everytime he slammed into her from behind.

"Throw this shit back, Koko," He moaned, slapping her ass a couple of times. Matching his energy, Amiko began to throw her ass back, satisfying Dayvon as he watched the show happening infront of him.

"F-Fuck," He stuttered, kneeling one of his into her mattress, continuing to drill her shit in even harder. "Talk to me, mama. 'Member I said I was sorry? Daddy really sorry, baby. Tell me you forgive me one more time."

"I—Ouuuu," She hummed, trying to keep up with his pace while also trying to keep the arch in her back.

"Huh? I can't hea' you, Koko. I wanna hea' you, mama." He taunted, enjoying she was struggling to form sentences from the pleasure he giving her.

"I-I forgive youuu!" She screamed.

"You love me?" He questioned, strokes becoming a little sloppy as he felt his orgasm slowly creep up in him.

"I love you, I love you!" She screamed out once again. "I love you so much."

"Say it the right way." He demanded.

"I love you so much, daddy! O-Oh my God, right there. Don't stop!" She squeaked out, feeling his length repeatedly hit her G-spot over and over. She felt her stomach tighten with a familiar sensation attempting to wash over her. "I have to cum, baby."

"Do it wit' me," He ordered, dick twitching around her clenching walls, sloppily stroking in and out of her. "1..2..3," On cue, they had both released on three. She shook as she began squirting all over his lower half while his nut shot right up into her.

Pulling out of her, he watched as she tiredly fell face first into her pillow.

Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead as he panted real hard. "You gotta go pee, Koko," He mumbled, leaning closer to kiss the side of her face.

"I feel so sore," She whined, "Pick me up, please," She extended her arms out to him, and he laughed as he picked her up.

Walking into her connected bathroom, he cut the light on and set her down on the toilet. As she finished doing her business, she wiped her lower half with a flushable, unscented, wet wipe and flushed the toilet afterwards.

Standing up, she limped to the bathroom sink while holding her breasts. Dayvon was starting up a hot shower that they both could get into.

He started up the hot shower and then stood behind her, watching her every move, holding in his laugh at her lip.

She looked up and noticed through the mirror of him failing horribly to hold his laugh in. "It's not funny," She pouted, grabbing an extra rag and towel out the closet for him.

"I'm sorry," He continued to chuckle while kissing the side of her face.

"Move you, jerk," She pushed at his chest, moving her head away from his lips as she made her way to the shower.

Getting in with the help of Dayvon due to how sore she was below, she relaxed when the hot water hit her bare body.

The aftercare was definitely going to put both of them to sleep since they couldn't before.

He got in behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, placing soft kisses down her neck since her back was turned to him.

Turning around to face him, she smiled at his handsome face. He mirrored her smile.

"I love you, Amiko." He spoke seriously.

"I love you too, Kross."

Love surely did have a way of bringing people together. But this love made Dayvon realize it was more to life than just basketball.

He had finally found the words to explain how he felt when he was with Amiko:

Above the rim.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 128 8
"Baby, I luh yo fine ass. Fo real.. and I'm so sorry I hurt you, gimme anothea chance and I promise 'll nevea do that shit again." The rapper mumbles...
1.6K 152 4
❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. ❞
1.7M 63.9K 55
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!
25.5K 406 8
in which he's in love with his best friend or in which she would do almost anything to be on the other side