The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

441 20 2
By D4rk_S0ul09

Naoya's POV

I puffed my cheeks as I read the lyrics Sin gave me, she's actually standing in front of me watching my reaction. She actually edited some words that I used, I looked up at her. "I made some samples too, would you like to hear it?" She asked, I shook my head making her confused as she looks at me. "I'll listen to it with the group, I want you to surprise me with it." I said and smiled at her.

She then nodded her head and walked towards her swivel chair. "You can go then, we don't have much to do anymore. You'll be bored if you watch me edit some lyrics on the others work." She said as she grab a red pen, grabbing a paper as she stared at me. "You know, I hate it when you act weird. You know that we won't ever judge you or your mom right?" I said, making her silent. "What makes you think, I'm thinking that?" She asked, as she say down her swivel chair.

"I just feel it." I said, as I placed my chin on her table staring at her. "Now what makes you uncomfortable?" I asked. "Hmm, not everybody is a fan of polyandry." She said shortly and that explains a lot her mom did tell us that she's sensitive when it comes to them. "To bad, me and the boys are a fan of it and your mom? She rocks she's a cool mom also your dad's." I said, almost boosting.

I stilled when I heard her let out a giggle and flashed me a smile, making me still and stare at her. I love it when she's smiling.

"I do apologize on the behalf of my daughter, ever since what happened to her and Draken she seemed to turn off the emotion called love." Her mother said, smiling sadly. "How do you know about her and Draken splitting?" Toji asked.

"I'm her mom, I know everything she don't have plenty of friends." She said and chuckled. "Ah, I remember where I saw you all now." Her husband Tsubaki said as something clicked. "The band that played on her 18th birthday, you're all young that time." He continued, making our eyes wide as we looked away she didn't even recognize us but this old man did.

"Oh yeah and he used to play the piano too!" One of her husbands I guess his name is Cifer said as he points at Nanami.

"Naoya! Hey!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my cheeks. "W-what?" I asked, looking at her who have both of her hands on both sides of my cheeks. "Are you okay?" She asked as worried is glistening through her eyes. I flashed a smile at her and nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine."

____________

Geto's POV

Gojo has been awfully silent around Sin since us drinking out. What the fuck happened with this ass? I stared at him as Sin handed out the lyrics, which we already saw and heard the sample as Sin was saying some instruction I keep on observing Gojo, who is out of this fucking world. The fuck happened to this man. "Sotaru,come with me." Nanami suddenly said, pulling Gojo out of the room.

"He'll get some scolding alright." Sukuna said as he reads his lines, as Sin excused herself out the room answering some calls. I looked at Toji who has been eyeing her weirdly since I don't know when. "You're making her uncomfortable you know that, right?" Choso suddenly said as he finished his buns.

"I'm not." Toji denied as he continued to look at his paper more like avoiding more interrogation. "What happened? You've been acting weird like Gojo since we've been in the bar." I said, pointing out whatever is fucking obvious for him to speak. "I said it's nothing." Toji said slightly getting annoyed by us. "Oh come on you liar. Speak up." Naoya said getting annoyed by their antics.

"If you're not going to speak up then be professional and work properly." Nanami suddenly said, as Gojo got in the room sitting beside me. "What the hell happened Sotaru." I asked him and glared at him, he just shook his head grabbing his paper and started reading it. I was about to grab him by his collar yet Choso was quick to see it and pull me back. "Oh come on, since when did you all fucking lie." I said getting annoyed by their behavior.

"Uhm... Are you all okay?" A familiar voice suddenly asked, it was Sin who have her arms crossed in front of her chest and looking at us. "Want me to give you all a minute and talk?" She asked again as she massage the back of her neck, no one answered we just stared at her, making her frown and look at her back. "Oh come on, am I invisible to you guys. Whatever answer you have I'll respect it." She said.

"I'll record my part today." Sukuna said, making her nod her head. "Alright, anyone else?" Choso and Naoya raised their hands. "I'll do mine today too." Naoya answered and Choso nodded his head as an response. "I'll do mine Tomorrow with Toji and Gojo, come on you two. Let's talk." I said dragging them both out. Good thing they followed.

Sindreaquiri's POV

I let out a sigh and tiredly waved at Choso and Naoya goodbye as I'm left with Sukuna. I turned to look at him who is now on the other side of the room behind the glass window wearing headphones, as he gave me a thumbs up I pressed a button and signaled him to start singing.

Dos Cadenas, close to genius
Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis

Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck (deck)
Chest to chest, tongue on neck (neck)

International oral sex
Every picture I take, I pose a threat

I closed my eyes as I leaned on my seat, as I continue to listen. Yep, this line really fit his voice. I opened my eyes and stilled when I saw him staring at me. I just gave him a light smile as he smiled back at me.

Boat or jet, what do you expect?
Her pussy so good I bought her a pet

Anyway, every day I'm tryna get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"

Anyway, every day I'm tryna get to it
Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"

As he finished I press another button as he walked out of the other room I got up and let him sit on the swivel chair as I gave him a headphones for him to listen, before pressing a button. As I was pressing some buttons he suddenly held my waist and made me sit on his lap, he placed another headphones on my head as we both listened to it.

I comfortably sat on his lap as I pressed some buttons to add some sound in the piece, he comfortably had his hand on my waist drawing circles on it as he listened. I took off my headphones as the song finished and he also did. "Hey, Sin." He suddenly called out. "Hmm?" I hummed in response as I turned to look at him.

"You know, I'm a little mad that Gojo kissed you when his drunk." He suddenly said making me still as a rock. He hummed at my reaction, leaning and hiding his face against my neck. "Is he a good kisser, Sin?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "Come on answer me, angel." He said as he started kissing my neck.

"Or maybe, Toji is way better? Oh, no I think he was insulted when you brutally said that you won't talk about it." He said, as he held my chin making me face him. "I was awake when you kissed Gojo and went back to fetch you and Toji yet, you both seems to be having a fun time I didn't wanna disturb. Well henry did the disturbing for me." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

I cleared my throat as I tried to form a sentence. "You don't have to explain, just tell me who is the better kisser. We have Gojo, Toji and me." He said making me frown and looked at him confused. "What do you mean? I haven't even kisse-" I was cut off when he suddenly leaned and kissed my lips passionately, making my eyes slowly widen. This is unlike The kiss I shared with Toji and Gojo.

I didn't even realize that I was responding to his passionate kiss, he slowly pulled away. Licking his lower lip as a smirk slowly appeared to his luscious lips. "Straddle me, angel. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He said, as he guided my body to face him. I don't know what got on to me when I suddenly just wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in and  kissing his lips passionately, his hands remained on each side of my waist, closing my eyes as I deepened the kiss.

I gasped lightly when I felt him lick my lower lip asking for an entrance which I gladly allowed as I slowly parted my lips, making him slide his tongue in my mouth exploring it. "U-uhm~ a-ah..." The movement of his tongue is slow and playful, his hands move from my waist to the back of my head pulling me closer as he twirled his tongue around mine, sucking it as he released a loud groan. "F-fuck, angel. What a sweet mouth you have." He whispered, as he gripped on my waist tighten.

His movement suddenly became rough, he pulled me towards him even more slamming his lips against mine this time, biting my lower lip if he had a chance and forcefully pushing his tongue in my mouth. He gripped my cheeks forcing my mouth to open even more. "Part that lips for me more, angel. Let me own it." He whispered, his words dripped possessiveness that you should be scared of, but why am I not scared?

I slowly parted my lips wider for him as he smirks. "Yeah, that's it. What a good Angel you are." He said as he roughly kissed me, almost like it'll be his last day here on earth. Yet I respond with the same force and roughness,gripping his soft hair tightly pulling him close to me. "A-ah~ S-sukuna..." I gasped out for air as he groaned from the lack of touch. He suddenly stood up, having me in his arms and made me sit on the table while he stood in front of me.

He pecked a kiss on my parted lips to my cheeks down to my jaw and to my neck. "S-sukuna..." I let out a shaky breath as he kissed my neck, licking it making me want to move away, yet he held my head in place. "Don't fucking move when I'm having my sweet time, angel." He harshly said as he continued to drop feathery kisses on my neck. "A-ah!" I suddenly yelped when he bit my neck hardly, making me grip on his shirt tightly. "S-sukuna! A-ah!" I let out a loud whimper, when he stopped and licked it to try to ease the pain.

"Hmm...it looks pretty in your neck, angel." He said as he suddenly leans in against and kissed the bite marks he made. "P-people will s-see that..." I whispered, he just hummed and like he didn't even hear my words and continued to kiss every part of my neck. "Then they'll see it." He whispered against my skin before licking and sucking on it harshly. "U-uhm~ a-ah~" I moaned out lightly, tugging on his shirt as he continued to suck it.

It'll surely leave bruises yet he doesn't seem to care. "S-stop- s-sukun-" I whispered almost panting from the overwhelming sensation that he's giving me. "Fuck, I wanna fuck the hell out of you, Angel." He whispered against my ear before, biting it lightly. We stilled when someone knocked on the door, we both turned to look at the door but no one entered.

"Fucking cock block." I heard Sukuna mumbled.

"Miss Sin, Mitsuya left a call saying to meet him tomorrow after work and I quote. "Just tell her it's the usual place we go to"" I heard one of my assistant said, making me mentally facepalm since I forgot. Suddenly went back to reality when Sukuna gripped on my waist tightly. "You're still talking to him?" He asked. "He's a friend. I don't see why not." I said as I lightly pushed him away and he did move back making me able to stand on my two feet.

"Let's try not to make things awkward at work, Sukuna." I said.

And I didn't even realize how pissed he was when I said that.

Sukuna's POV

Not awkward my ass, I'll make sure you'll remember me even when you just take a sit next time. This girl is fucking dense, I should fuck that out of her.

"Whatever, come on. I'll drive you home." Is just what I said, as I made her wear my jacket. Covering her up to her neck so she won't be embarrassed.

________________

Fact: Sukuna hates Draken and his band, especially when they have your attention. Yet he's not bothered when it comes to his own band.

He's possessive to others, yet not to his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 423 12
★jujustu kaisen one shots★ (𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈) 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔✦ ...
700K 25.2K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
942 45 6
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ " 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫? " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬ °˖➴ Something had always be...
1.5K 83 7
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...