Top NotchπŸ‡―πŸ‡²(Completed)

By HER_Meekness

BΓ©yu doesn't believe in love and has no love life, but is curious about sex. Confiding in her best friend who... More

Epigraph & Information
1β€’ Tease him
2β€’ Park it
3β€’ Mumma miserable
4β€’ Get ketch
5β€’ Mek dem know
6β€’ Puss and dwag luck
7β€’ Pretty Professional Petty Person
8β€’ At his disposal
9β€’ Curiosity kills the cat
10β€’ Chukka Cove
11β€’ Squirting effect
12β€’ Cum delivered
13β€’ Ketch e pree
14β€’ Never be you, BΓ©yu
15β€’ Lover's Leap
16β€’ Fear faced (1)
17β€’ Believe in BΓ©yu
18β€’ Heed warning (2)
19β€’ Pleasures (3)
20β€’ Hedonistic pleasures (4)
21β€’ Secured him spot (5)
22β€’ Mada Woman
23β€’ Life's lessons
24β€’ Put in place
25β€’ Cum and confession (6)
26β€’ Meet and Feal
27β€’ Intuition at work
28β€’ Seeing is believing
29β€’ Save room (7)
30β€’ Nana's Flex
31β€’ Not so anonymous
32β€’ People Watching
33. Pursue me, Us...
34β€’ Women strength him have
35β€’ Business not a commonality
36β€’ Back to work
37β€’ Surprise
38β€’ Surprise Surprised
39β€’ Rutting the big boss
40β€’ He got his ways
41β€’ Ordinary people
42β€’ She in control
43β€’ Crazy Tingz
44β€’ Common advantages
45β€’ A little bonding
46β€’ One step forward, ten steps back
47β€’ Falling to accept
48β€’ Wicked Gyal
Epigraph (Part 2) Description
Readers Alert!!!!
49β€’ Smash or dash?
50β€’ Blood Family & Blood loss
51β€’ Bad news
52β€’ Issues solved
53β€’ From hot to cold in a minute
54β€’ Mysteries & History
56β€’ Captured
57β€’ Hammer
58β€’ Saved
59β€’ Fixed Soldier
60β€’ Peeping Tom and Tommie
61. Food foot
62β€’ My cup is over flowing
63β€’ Ignoring the mother-in-law
64β€’ Rid of it
Epilogue
Dickmatized Dainty
Deluxe Desserts

55β€’ Family reasoning

1.5K 120 7
By HER_Meekness

Sunday, March 32nd.

Things have been quiet for something but as the saying goes, calm before the storm.

I found myself in church thanks to Milani's invite.

It was mainly a family visit and I couldn't feel any happier to be labeled as such.

Afterwards was the big family dinner where everyone was bringing food since a pregnant Milani shouldn't be standing too long with the twins roaming in her belly.

I left Ameer with his dad who sat with him for hours, just talking about his future. I was in the kitchen cooking up a storm while listening and laughed about it.

I had Kevin drop off some breadfruits that he said he had on the tree at home so I begged some. Roasting all five and brought the slices in foil. It was paired with the salt mackerel and that's what I saw Milani Navy Petty having when she joined us at the seat.

We got to Caribbean Heights, Rose Hall that the small community and I had to fall in love with it.

I was blessed to be where I'm at now but the surroundings is more fit for a family than the house we're in.

It would be so much better for us friends to live in one area and have our kids playing in the yard and making it our spot. I'll keep it in mind to say it to Zyair.

The party was out in the lawn. Kids on bouncy house. The reggae music was the nice choice to get us in the mood. The pool was open for those needing a swim. Everything was set including the buffet table being filled with food, snacks and drinks upon everyone's arrival.

As if Navy hasn't been on her feet cooking also.

She came and sat with the rest of us.

Ella rubbing her large pregnant belly. I was breastfeeding and I had my suspicion for Raenelle being pregnant until Navy asked.

"Rae? Yuh pregnant?" She gasped.

"Yes girl. Caw deny Mister Benjamin no more." Rae laughs and so did the rest of us.

Even a blind man could tell that he wanted his own family since all his friends had theirs. He would be one of the best father's ever.

"How far?" I inquired, curious to know about Zyair's family more since what happened weeks ago.

"Two months, wih just find out yesterday."

"Congrats." We tell her and she thanked us.

"Mommy!" We head the girls called and Navy sigh and looked over to see Reign and Reneal coming down the stairs with plates.

"Yes?"

"Daddy seh fih eat off." Reneal smirks and she nod.

"Thanks."

They just hummed and went there way so Navy started eating while I smile.

The breadfruit was sliced and a plate with two sauce bowl, the melted butter and the salt mackerel swimming in gravy. And a glass of either Sprite or even cream soda with some ice cubes.

"How it taste?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Like a you cook it. Yuh alone me know blend pepper." She laughed. "Mih smell it and affi ask fih it."

A two types mih mek still, one have the pepper gravy and one without.

A mih curry goat mih mind deh pon.

But the one Ameer him nuh stop suck dug mih breast wid him greedy self.

"Mih nuh si yuh mek Patty. An the one Prosper him a tell everybody seh a oxtail and it off limits. Fih hear him and detective Saint a argue." Rae explain.

Mih want some a dat.

"Detective Saint?" She frowned and I held back my laugher since this little red skin body was pulling my hair.

"Yuh son. Inspector gadget." I added, when I looked up.

"Minister of information." Ella gestured towards the house and we see Little Saint standing on the back porch.

It just nice fih si how the little boy love har off enough fih deh call har mommy.

It cute.

Except the few times mih meet him and this boy would not stop asking questions and apologizing when they're too personal.

Still him dweet inna wah nice way weh yuh would deh tell him yuh secret and nuh realize.

Cuteness overload and politeness dash weh pon him.

"A who him a watch now." Navy mumbled but we heard clearly.

"André." Rae said as we look to see the man of the hour but his eyes was on someone too. "A who mih cousin a stare pan suh."

Mih know but naw seh nothin'.

"Oh, Làzuri." Navy shrugged, and we looked at her. "What?"

Mih wah know if nothing new come up.

"Sum'n a gwaan?" Ella whispered, moving closer.

If I love this gyal one more time.

Mih bestie.

"Little Saint tell mih seh him uncle André won't be single for long. Mih notice likkle sum'n but a just him a stare pon har then which morning it's har uncle a trim up the flowers dem outside the kitchen window when mih hear him a warn har."

"Bout wah?" Rae inquired.

"Fih shi remember that it's work shi come fih duh and that him notice the boss a pree har. Seh shi younger than him and inna different class than shi, suh getting involved with the employer won't look good." Navy informing us.

'Cousin and cousin mek good soup.' My subconscious teased.

"Too late fih him tell har dat. Zyair, Saint, André and myself, wih a cousin fih a reason. Yuh feel seh the sumaddy who wih see, get fih know and end up want go lef wih. Wih a fight like it go be world war three. Miss Zuri shi already inna honey and it stinky pah fih har side if anybody think dem go stop André. Him worst than all a wih combined." Rae acknowledges, getting our attention.

Obsessed much.

"Wah yuh mean?" I asked.

Ella deh look pah mih.

"Zyair nuh have money or busy like him. Saint nuh dark and obsessive like him. Mih nuh possessive and easy fih love, like him. Put all dat together. Ya look pan a mad bloodclaat loyal billionaire inna clean clothes. Mih nuh sure if billionaire a dih right word cause him father side a family full a people who come from old money background. Nigerian, a little European but few resides inna America and Canada. She belongs to him the moment shi give him consent. It's like separating sand from salt if shi wah get weh. Only betrayal can set har free and that's if shi have time fih breathe in peace."

When the roll is call up yonder...

It seems a nuh everything Zyair tell mih.

"Him crazy?" Navy asked.

"You love a man and lay dung wid sumaddy who get rid of anybody who so much as to hurt yuh feeling. Mih know yuh si wah mih duh dih gyal who wah tek mih man on Reign's birthday last year. Think unnu man naw watch unnu. Think mih naw watch my man. André worst."

Shi right bout dat, mih can feel Zyair's yiy pah mih right now tu.

"God bless har soul." Ella sighed.

Deh gyal yah.

Mih affi guh talk tu har.

Best believe I found a way to.

I left Ameer with his father and texted Làzuri to meet me out front.

Ruth noticed this and followed me out while we meet.

"Wahmn' cuz." She greets me with a hug that I returned.

"Mek wih walk a likkle." I held her hand and took her under the shade of a tree where we can see any and every movement around us. "Mih mouth slip and Zyair find out."

"It's alright enuh. It bound fih reveal at some point cause it betta than fih a keep secret." She nods. "Suh a dat a bother yuh?"

I laughed a bit.

"Yes. Apart from dat, how you and yuh André doing?"

"Yuh remember inna high school how mih did big inna devotion or even the choir?"

I laughed out for the better. "Yuh did both annoying and distracting but everyone could a admit seh your voice nice like Tessanne Chin. Yuh did a gwaan like radio at one point and yuh know every new song in a any genre. But what dat affi duh wid anything?"

"Mih still stay suh and affi listen music fih work but most times mih deh sing..."

"Zuri, no." I laughed but quickly covered my mouth. "Remember Miss brown class?"

"Yeah. The flat batty ooman who teach geography." She nods.

"Yuh did look tormented inna did silence like it a scratch yuh suh yuh did start hum. Then outta nowhere yuh get tu Tanya Stephens and sing out the worst part a dih song." I laughed more at the memory. "Yuh seh... Yuh sing seh..."

"Well, every time I fantasize, mih see yuh lips. Mih see yuh eyes. Yuh trigger finger duh some things weh lef the rude girl hypnotized. For you it's just a thing. Just another little thing, but for me it's heaven and the angels dem a sing. It's a pity, yuh already have a wife." We sang before laughing out.

"Yes Béyu. Mih did shame yuh fuck." She squealed, stooping as she laughed. "Unnu mek the whole Anchovy high know."

"Den Balla him hear. Unnu did end up deh?" I found myself asking.

Mih fass.

"No sah. Just link up when mih want sex as usual but wih stop deal as of last year before mih start work here. Affi give Anchovy a walk." She confesses.

"Wahmn'?"

"Mih parents want wih deh but from long time Balla a whore. Mih did deh wid a police man inna dih town suh it neva matta seh a neva him one mih have fih service mih. Go a him yaad and him have me pon a backas only fih have stone a knock pon the grill at the window. One a him other gyal dem talk and him pull out quick like thief a get ketch. Gyal announce seh shi deh breed. Wih end up fight and true mih guh mash a bottle inna mih back, wih slip and slide and him end up get him back cut up. Still him heng on pah mih when mih wah lef. Him naked as the day him born and me have on likkle clothes. A wih parents affi pull wih apart and it tink a Anchovy fih weeks suh mih did affi move guh live wid Mommy and the one Kai-á she. The pickney end up a nuh fih him but mih nuh want him."

Mih surprised all a dat happen.

Mih know shi sexually active from long time but this a drama.

"Anyways, back tu mih boss. Mih wah work but affi careful wid dih music mih play cause a couple time him sneak up pah mih and hear the wrong song. An mih nah lie enuh but lately him start seh some things tu mih mek mih feel nice but mih believe a true mih nuh get nuh service fih months now. An uncle know how mih stay suh him did a warn mih which day, thous the reason mih an the officer a meet up later after the party."

My eyes widened and my heart stopped.

"What?" I whispered.

"Mister Piece good looking and nice and whatever, but he's my boss. Mih natural fih deh tease man and suh but mih mek things clear. It wouldn't work and mih nuh need a man. It's a house mih need and a business. Still mih need sex and the police just deh pon mih mind from when." She revealed.

I held her shoulders and pulled her closer so I can whisper in her ears.

"Boss naw guh like dat, but as long as yuh mek him know unnu naw guh work out, then fine. Nuh guh a fowl coop if yuh nuh want dem shit pah yuh. Mih go try mih best fih look out fih yuh suh call mih anytime. André related to Zyair, Saint and Rae. Walk pah chalk line."

"Alright." She nods then her eyes casted to a figure up the road where we came. It's him, André.

He stood with a drink in hand but looked away to Zyair who came out and gestured for me to come.

Ruth followed.

"Mih a mek him know wih a cousin."

"More reasons fih nuh look him way." She remarked and I held by my laugher.

"Okay Miss Làzuri Niah Scott." I mumbled.

"Yes Kayaérachilani Ashmanaé Kash." She mused.

"André." I looked at him with a grin. "Let me introduce you to my long lost cousin, Làzuri Niah Scott. Niah is a little Indian like I am."

His eyes widened and babe looks at me while shaking his head.

Mih wah know how André go behave later when shi a guh weh.

I looked towards the gate and saw little Saint watching.

Dat damn bwoy.

Who else wants to know what happened between Zuri and André?🙋

Little Saint needs fih get pay fih all the work him doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 90.1K 40
Zihir had what all street guys want. He had bad bitches, drugs, and lots and lots of money. He was king of the Hood. Slangin rocks is what brought hi...
652K 46.4K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
122K 3.9K 43
''Open your legs,'' I order, and she looks at me like I'm insane. "Open. Them. Now."I warn, and she rolls her eyes and does as told. Did She just rol...