11• Squirting effect

Thursday

"What type vehicle yuh specialized in?" I asked Zyair as I've seen him looking at the G-wagon ahead of us at the stoplight.

"Ranger Rovers, G-wagons, pick-up trucks and sometimes Mercedes."

"Any specific reasons?" I inquired.

"Manages any road type and the height is just the bonus."

I hummed and ended the small talk there.

Out of nowhere, his hand found its way to my thighs and I look at it then up at him.

"Mih have feelings enuh."

To how him finger dem long and big, mih should a can tell deh him hood stays dih same.

Now dih same hand weh did a wash mih body now a spread heat down inna mih region.

"Of course you do."

I made a noise at the back of my throat and let it rest there.

When he moved it to do something and failed to return it, I reached over and put it back in place. Immediately our friends starts laughing.

"Zie, yuh nuh see dih lady well comfortable." Ella voiced.

"As she should be." Justin added.

"Definitely." I agreed and he laughed. He didn't move it until we got home.

"Aunty Béyu!" Ashmanaé yelled from upstairs at the sight of me.

"Aunty baby!" I waved.

"Aunty Ella!" She screamed louder and starts running down the stairs towards Marcella who lifts her up. "You're here!"

"Hey princess."

As they spoke, I looked across The street and noticed Miss Pearl watching. I didn't acknowledged her, knowing that if I did she'll have me out here in a long conversation or she'll want to come over and know everything to gossip about later.

We brought the items upstairs to my apartment and exiting the laundry room, I head the question Ashmanaé was asking Zyair.

"Are you gonna marry Aunty béyu, because she said she doesn't do boyfriends and Grandpa said she deserves nothing less than a husband?"

"Ash!" I hissed and she looked at me yet didn't move from Zyair's side on the couch. "What did I tell you about asking adults certain questions?"

"He said it was okay, Aunty Béyu." She frowned and I look at him, watching me with a smile on his lips.

"Whatever. Don't make my guest uncomfortable." I warned her, leaving them to go into my bedroom.

"You'll be the first to know if I do." He whispered to her as I was listening by the hallway.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." He answered.

"Ashmanaé!" Her mom called from upstairs and she gasped.

"Yes mommy!"

"It's a school night. It's time for you to get ready for bed."

I moved away and finally went inside, stripping out of my clothes and went into the shower.

After the shower, I got seated on beds' edge with the towel around me, watching the Nightly News while moisturizing my skin.

It was the slight knock on my door that got my attention and I smile, yet nervously look at him. "Wassup?"

"Can I come in?"

"Come in where?" I teased and he grin. "Sure."

He closed the door and walked over, fresh out of the shower and made himself comfortable on my bed behind me.