✩ʜɪᴛꜱᴜᴊɪ✩ (ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ x ꜰ...

Kokichis-Panta

Y/n was boring. Don't worry though, she wanted to live that way. Just with a boring life, boring days, and a... Еще

ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛ/ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ
ɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪɪ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ- ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?
ɪᴠ: ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ᴠ: ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ? ᴡʜᴇɴ?
ᴠɪ: ʜᴏʟʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘ- ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴠɪɪ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰʟʏ?!
ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ
ɪx: ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘᴀɪᴍᴏɴ
x: ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
xɪ: ꜰʟʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ- ꜱᴏ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
xɪɪ: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ
xɪɪɪ: ᴡᴀɪᴛ- ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ ɢᴜʏ?
xɪᴠ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇꜱ
-ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴏʏ-
xᴠ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʀꜱᴏɴ.... ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ
xᴠɪ: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ
xᴠɪɪ: ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ
xᴠɪɪɪ: ʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏꜱ
xɪx: ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ
xx: ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Q&ᴀ
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
xxɪ: ᴍᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍʀ. ᴅᴀ-ʙᴀʟɪɴ
100ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ -ꜱʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀꜱ-
xxɪɪ: ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɴᴘᴄ
xxɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʟᴀɪʀ
xxɪᴠ: ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?!
xxᴠ: ᴍʀ. ᴀʟꜰʀᴇᴅᴏ
xxᴠɪ: ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛ
xxᴠɪɪ: ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏʙʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
xxᴠɪɪɪ: ʀᴀɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʜɪꜱ
xxx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ
xxxɪ: ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ, ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ
xxxɪɪ: ᴏʜ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
xxxɪᴠ: ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴇᴘᴛɪ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟꜱ?
xxxᴠ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ
xxxᴠɪ: ʀɪᴘ ᴘᴀʟʟᴀᴅ(ɴᴏᴛ)
xxxᴠɪɪ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴛ?
xxxᴠɪɪɪ: ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴀɴɢ

xxɪx: ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ʟɪʏᴜᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ

1.9K 108 47
Kokichis-Panta

'I wonder if Liyue has changed at all.'

We were currently on our way to Liyue right now. I offered Aether I could just carry him and use the erth to get there since it only took a couple of hours that way but this dumb idiotic boy said it would be 'gOoD fOr mE' to get in some exercise. 

I don't see his point. I mean, I'm completely fine without sweating a gallon of water.

We also left without saying goodbye to anyone so bye Mondstadt I guess. Venti told me he would tell everyone though so they wouldn't freak out like last time when I was gone.

We had been traveling for about two and a half days now and I had spotted some big freaky deaky building in the distance which made Aether want to check it out because he is a magnet for danger and I guess he is just giving up and going to fine danger himself now.

Once we got closer I noticed some people around with spears so I'm guessing that they are guards. There was also a few bit of people hanging around the big building I had spotted either chatting or eating.

'I forgot about this place. What was it called again?'

A light bulb suddenly lit up over my head and I snapped my head over at Aether which made the boy jump slightly at the suddenly movement. 

"This place is a hotel." I spoke which made Aether raise a brow, wondering how I know about it. "Oh you're from Liyue right." He mumbled with a hum before looking back up at me, "Well now that we know it's nothing dangerous lets keep going!" Paimon said as she place her hands on both of her hips. 

I glared at the little fairy thing as Aether nodded at her and started to walk once again. That was, until I grabbed the boy's hand and yanked him back over to me.

"Can we stay here for a bit? Just a night or so?" I whined at Aether who deadpanned at me. "We just slept awhile ago." He said with a sigh which made me stare right back at him the the exact same deapan expression. "You woke me up at five a.m."

"....And?"

"And that's wayyyyyy too early!" I shouted back with an annoyed tone in my speech.

"Tone Deaf Bard said that the Rite of Descension-." "It's tommorow in the evening." I cut off Paimon who huffed and crossed her arms. "Every year it's on the same day like Christmas and stuff like that." I explained as I waved my free hand around. "But-." "I guess it's fine." Aether also cut off Paimon which made me grin slightly and the little blueberry headed girl's jaw drop. "Y/n knows Liyue better then both of us so it'd probably be best to listen to her." Aether shrugged.

"Great!" I said excitedly as I then started to drag Aether over to the elevator with Paimon trailing behind while pouting about how she lost. 

I pulled the boy over onto the wooden platform and Paimon floated on. I then realeased my hand from the blonde boy's and leaned my back against the wooden wall behind me.

"I'm guessing that you've been here before?" Aether asked me, slightly smiling at my excitment to go back to sleep in a bed this time instead of on the grass. "Only once. The only reason I remember is because-." The elevator stopped on the higher platform and I hummed, stepping off of the elevator with Aether and Paimon following close behind.

I then walked into the builing and down a flight of stairs to where Verr Goldet was standing behind the front desk, petting the black and white cat sitting atop her desk.

"Hey." I said the the lady with a wave which made her look up from the cat.

"Oh my why hello Y/n. It's been quite some time now hasn't it?" She spoke with a surprised expression at first but it then shifted into a more relaxed one. "I heard you moved to Mondstadt yes?" I hummed back and nodded. "Yea. I'm surprised you remember me." I spoke to the brown haired lady as I leaned my arms on top of the wooden counter in front of me. She chuckled as she placed a hand over her mouth for a moment and then said, "It would be difficult to forget with what you did last time you were here. Xiao was pouting for days." 

I grinned back, recalling the memory as Verr noticed the one and a half people standing and floating behind me. 

"Ah you must be Y/n's friends. It's nice to meet you. I'm Verr Goldet, the boss of Wangshu Inn." She smiled at the two.

'Ah right, that was her name. I felt like I should ask since she remembered mine after all this time and that would be superrrrr awkward.'

"I'm Aether a traveler." Aether introduced himself as he placed one hand on his chest. "And I'm Paimon! I'm Aether's traveling partner!" Paimon also introduced herself with a wide smile on her face while doing so. "Really though she is just a guide. I'm Aether's travelling partner." I spoke with a closed eye smile directed towards Verr. 

"HEY PAIM-." Aether slapped a hand over Paimon's mouth and glanced over at the fairy girl. "Don't start fighting in here." 

'Hah. Take that pterodactyl Walmart fairy.'

He then looked over at me. "You too Y/n." I slightly glared at the blonde which he didn't seem to notice but if he did then he didn't really care.

'Top ten anime betrayals.'

"So would you like a room?" Verr asked with a small smile on her face, ignoring the situation that just happened. 

"Yes thank you." Aether smiled back at the lady.

-Timeskip-

'I swear this better not turn into one of those anime situation where he catches me naked or we have to share a bed.'

Aether is the one who bought the room and I didn't realize he's broke so he only got one.

I was standing behind Aether as he unlocked the door to the room with the key that Verr gave us for it. Once he finally unlocked the door he pushed it open and walked inside with me trailing behind him.

Aether looked around the room while I stood there with a deadpan exprression on my face while staring at the ONE bed in the room.

The blonde haired boy then turned around to look back at me while Paimon flew around the room looking at stuff. "Something wrong?" He asked as he walked over to me. I turned to look at Aether blankly and stared straight at him for a solid twenty seconds before saying something, "Your sleeping on the couch."

Aether deadpanned.

"There is no couch." The boy explained to me which made me look at him with a 'say sike right now' face but to my dismay, he did not. "Frick-." 

I walked over to the bed, passing by Aether to look over at it which made the boy follow after me. We both paused when he saw the bed fully.

🧍🧍‍♀️ 🛏️ .........

"Is that a freaking twin sized bed?" 

I turned over to look at Aether with a disgusted expression on my face. "Bro how poor are you?" Aether stared back at me with a neutral face which made me sigh.

I heard the cheesestick chuckle in the backround which made me snap my head over at Aether and lift my hand up to point at Paimon. "Can she sleep on the floor?"

Aether was about to say no when he paused for a moment, recalling that the fairy had stolen his chicken mushroom skewer last night after Aether fought all of those Hillichurls and Paimon sat there doing nothing.

"Hah! Aether wouldn't let Paimon sleep on the floor!" Paimon boasted as Aether looked back over at me. "Yes." He answered bluntly which made a wide grin grow on my face as I wasn't expecting the boy to agree. "HUH?!" Paimon screeched, staring over at the blonde haired boy with wide eyes.

Aether shrugged as I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. Aether, with Paimon screaming at him, came over a plopped down right next to me. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made me jump in surprise. Aether hummed as he walked over to the door and Paimon stopped yelling.

Aether opened up the door to see Verr Goldet standing there with a big wooden crate in her hands that was full of stuff.

"Hello!" She spoke with a cheery smile on her face. "Hi?" Aether responded in a questioning tone. 

'How is she so hyper looking at this hour.'

"So years ago when Y/n stayed here I remember chatting with her late at night since she couldn't sleep and she told me that she had insomnia. Also I heard you two chatting about how Aether stays up late as you walked up the stairs to your room." Verr started to speak as I hopped up from the side of the bed and walke dover to the door, curious about the crate that she was holding. "Then I thought, it must get a bit boring at night with having nothing to do. So, I brought you this!" Verr lifted up the crate a bit higher to signify what she was talking about and noticed me and Aether looked it confused so she took this as a sign to go on, "It's full of fun stuff that you can use for a spa night! I remember I did this with my friends all the time when we were younger!" 

Aether's eyes seemed to sparkle for a slight moment which I saw out of the corner of my eye, But when I looked over at him he was just looking at Verr with a bland expression on his face.

'Am I seeing things?'

"So here you go! I have to get back to the desk. You won't believe how many people show up late at night!" Verr said as she shoved the crate into Aether's arms and then ran off.

Me and Aether both just stood there for a second before I turned to look over at the boy. "So do you know how to put in those hair curly things?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

114K 903 77
"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒˢᵉ ᶠᵃⁱᵗʰ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵒˢᵗ. ᴵⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ. ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵒᵒᵗᵖʳⁱⁿᵗˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ...
16.1K 379 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- •fluff •angst •hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort •death, possible menti...
8.4K 189 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...
28.4K 812 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...