Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟹𝟷 -

1.6K 58 12
By bubbly_writter

A week went by and Izuku was hiding something. The nightmares he had been having have become more frequent and it became overwhelming to the point he couldn't sleep. Izuku didn't want to bother anyone with it, so he tried to sleep and deal with it alone, but it came out hard as he could barley close his eyes without seeing the knife being dragged across his skin. The blood and the-

His eyes shot open, tears streaming down his face, covered in sweat as he took deep shaky breaths.
"Can't they just stop!?" Izuku questioned sobbing not minding to wipe his tears, knowing more would just come back down. "I just want it to stop." He pleaded to the void, hoping someone would hear his prayer. He could still feel the feeling of the cold blade against his skin and the hysteric laughing of the man he should have called his father. "Please." He sobbed bringing his legs against his chest. He felt like he was being stared at, he suddenly regretted having all this merch in his room. They were all staring at him, he felt like he was being watched while stuck in his suffering all over again. Like he was waiting to hear someone talk to reassure him but there was no one.
'Join us Izuku and I'll make the suffering end' A voice spoke, it was a sentence he had heard all so many times during the 52 hours he was imprisoned. Izuku grabbed his plushie and hesitantly left his dorm room making sure to not make any noise as he went up two floors up.

He went down the hallways and finally got to the second to last door and knocked very gently. He didn't hear any noise so he knocked again a little louder. This time he can hear movement and the door opens revealing a half asleep and annoyed blonde.
"Deku?" He asks his gaze softening as he pulled the boy inside.
"I-I'm sorry f-for waking y-you up b-but-" Izuku sobs as he hugged the blonde who was slowly processing things as he held him tighter.
"Shhh, it's okay." He soothes still confused on why he appeared crying.
He continues to cry in Katsuki's arms trying to calm down. "Wanna talk about it or do you need to rest?" Katsuki asks worried.
"I keep seeing them and hearing them in my sleep, I can't sleep anymore, I wanted to deal with it alone but I can't sleep anymore, they keep coming back." He cries against his chest, putting snot all over his tank top. I'll deal with that later. Katsuki thought rubbing circles on Izuku's back
"You still have those nightmares?" Katsuki asks gently to which Izuku responded with a hesitant nod.
Katsuki sighs pulling him to sit on the bed. "Why didn't you talk about it?" Katsuki asks in a long sigh.
"I don't want to bother more-"
"What did I say about that?" Katsuki asks keeping him close. "You're never a bother Zuku, you're a little ray of sunshine and I'll sail the world to make sure you stay happy. Including taking care of you when you can't sleep." Katsuki whispers cupping his cheeks. "I'm your boyfriend for a reason dumbass, make sure to give me a chance to show off my boyfriend powers, understood?" Katsuki asks with a playful smirk which made Izuku giggle for the first time since he got there.
"Can I sleep here for the night?" Izuku asks embarrassed which made the blonde smirk.
"Like hell I'd let you go back tonight, we'll find a solution tomorrow, now sleep, I'm a light sleeper so if anything, wake me the fuck up." Katsuki orders pulling them both to lie under the blanket. He takes off his snot filled shirt and throws it in the laundry basket making Izuku flush pink.
"You're okay with me sleeping like this?" The blonde asks with a smirk.
"I-I d-don't m-mind-" He stammers, feeling flustered seeing the reflection of the moonlight showing off his muscles. "I'm just realizing that you grew a lot.." Izuku mumbles embarrassed which made the blonde smirk smugly.
"I'm not the only one you know? You grew a hella lot." Katsuki points out amused by the flustered reaction of his boyfriend before going to laying down once again and bringing him in his arms.
"Goodnight Nerd, try resting, no one can hurt you here." Katsuki whispers which reassured the freckled boy who hummed.

"Goodnight, I love you Kacchan.." Izuku mumbles burying himself in Katsuki's bare chest.
"I.. I love you too.." He whispers barley loud enough for him to hear.

᯽᯽᯽

It was Saturday morning when Katsuki woke up with Izuku in his arms once again, it had been like this a lot recently, Izuku would start his night in his own dorm but would end up going to get reassurance in Katsuki's arms. The blonde didn't mind, but he still didn't like to see the boy suffer.
"Wake up Nerd, you have your training this morning remember?" Katsuki whispers to the smaller male who whined as he got closer to his body in attempt to hide from the light.
"Okay, I'll just tell eyebags you're busy sulking in bed instead of going help him improve so he can kick ass this week." He smirks as Izuku's eyes shot open.
"I'm awake, I'm up." Izuku says doing his best to keep in control his half asleep limbs which made Katsuki laugh.

Izuku had recovered fully and was working on getting stronger so that his body could accept the quirk properly. Oh, and Uraraka wanted to have a training session too after." He recalls making Katsuki's eyebrow twitch in annoyance, unable to be mad at him since he hadn't been told about the intentions of the brunette.
"I'm staying with you." Katsuki responds quickly.
"Okay!" Izuku hums in delight kissing Katsuki's cheek. "Oh and is it in my head or are Mina, Uraraka and Hagakure acting weird? They keep turning around me and putting me and Uraraka alone. It's not that I don't like her but I didn't like it last time when I was coming to see you and they locked me in the closet with her, good thing Asui was there to help." He explains trying to hide his annoyance.
"They did WHat!?" Katsuki asks, him on the other hand, not trying to hide his anger.
"Yeah, and I swear that she tried kissing me but I'm really not sure." He admits in a long sigh.
"She.. Why didn't you tell me?" Katsuki asks trying to keep his coo, knowing it isn't because Izuku meant harm, he's just way too naive.
"Oh, I wanted to tell you but kept forgetting." He explains truthfully which made Katsuki sigh kissing his forehead gently.
"Tell me if it happens again, I'll kick pinkies and Invisible girl's ass for trying to set you up." Katsuki grumbles the last part regretting it the second he saw Izuku's frown.
"What do you mean set me up?" Izuku asks crossing his arms over his chest.
"Just.. nothing big, they've been trying to set you up with pink cheeks since she has a stupid crush on you. I've been trying to keep them away but it clearly isn't working." Katsuki explains annoyed and scared of Izuku's reaction.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Izuku asks his gaze softening, much to Katsuki's relief.
"You got a lot going on, you don't need to add that to the list." Katsuki responds before clicking his tongue.
"Thanks for your concern but please tell me these things, I can deal with it" Izuku says in a long sigh before looking back at Katsuki's ruby eyes. "That doesn't mean I don't appreciate that you help tho.." He mumbles pecking his lips before jumping when they hear a loud knock at the door.

"Bakubro! We're going out wanna come!?" A voice they recognize being Kaminari asks.
"Fuck off pikachu." Katsuki retorts before swinging the door open revealing the self proclaimed Bakusquad constituted of Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Jirou and Tsu.
"Ohh! Hi Mido! What are you doing here?" Kaminari asks teasingly.

Izuku smiles stumbling out of bed. "I've been having difficulty sleeping so I come here when the nightmares become too much." Izuku explains with a small smile, trusting his classmates.

"Awwwn! I was hoping something juicy!" Kaminari whines making the group laugh.
"Anyways, what were you guys doing today?" Izuku asks curiously.
"We were planning on going to the mall to relax before the sports festival this week and invite Bakubabe, if you want you can also join!" Mina suggests knowing the answer would be no. She had planned things with Uraraka so her and Izuku could be alone for training later on since Katsuki always seemed to be with him.
"No, I'm staying with Deku today, you can fuck off." Katsuki spats ready to slam the door shut on them.
"Wait Kacchan! Maybe going out would be good for you, not that I don't want to spend the day with you but I think you could try something new? I'm spending the day training anyways." Izuku suggests to the blonde right before he could close the door.
"And let you alone with Pink cheeks!? Ain't no way." Katsuki answers under his breath.
"I can ask Shinso to stay with me if it can reassure you." Izuku offers making the blonde click his tongue in annoyance.
"I'll be down in a few." He grumbles to the group earning cheers as he closed his door completely pulling Izuku in an embrace.
"Don't be afraid to use the 'you're taken' card if she makes a move." Katsuki smirks kissing him lovingly. "Because I don't mind letting the idiots know anymore, when you're ready, we can tell them. I want to make sure these idiots know you're fucking off limits." Katsuki mutters and Izuku couldn't help but smile.
"Then if she does, I have the 'taken' card with me." He smiles sweetly which made Katsuki's heart skip a beat.

"Fuck I love you." Katsuki says hugging him as thighs as possible which made the greenette giggle.
"I love you too." He gives him a quick peck on the lips.

They both got ready for the long day they had ahead of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 922 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
94.9K 5K 32
Twenty-two year old hero Izuku Midoriya has been severely hurt by a villain attack. It's left him battered and scarred but the worst part is it has a...
449K 10.8K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...