MR. RIGHT ○ VMIN || YOONKOOK...

By matnae_jin

A story about Kim taehyung and Park jimin. both have different personalities where one wants to achieve his d... More

NEW START
INTRODUCTION
1. A New Beginning
2.MEET AGAIN
3.THE COFFEE SHOP
4. THE COFFEE SHOP Pt.2
5. COMPROMISE
New Book
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. WE CAN BE FRIENDS
9. ICE CREAM
10. BOSS
Question
11. DEVILS
12. I DON'T CARE
13. GUILT
14. LET'S TRY TO KNOW EACH OTHER
15. CAR RIDE
16. WE HAVE A PROBLEM
17. PARTY
18. CHANGE IN DYNAMICS
19. DOMESTIC
20. HE CARES
21. LITTLE THINGS MATTER
22. REUNION
23. FIRST DAY
24. OLD FRIEND
25. BIG KID
26. SECOND DAY
27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO
28. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO PT.2
29. JUST PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
30. INNER CONFLICT
31. MESSED UP
32. HEAVY STORM

6. MOVED IN

246 25 6
By matnae_jin

"You did what." yoongi asked his friend who just tell him whatever happened with him throughout the day which doesn't make sense well not in his eyes.

"Jimin you better be joking." he said again slightly giving him warning with his eyes that's say stop this nonsense you bitch.

"well I hope so that I was joking but I am not yoongi and I don't have any options." jimin add seeing yoongi's eyes which surprisingly got bigger after listening to him.

"you had choice jimin hell you still have choice you didn't sign the contract yet just call him and tell him a big NO. right now." yoongi said voice a little high than usual. well yoongi has a reason anyone who listen about this say the same it is way to risky for a person like jimin. first if by any chance his uncle get to know about this he will be finished, second jimin is a person with a lot of emotions it can be difficult for him to be a part of such a plan and third the other person who is also involved in this plan is a pure asshole. so yoongi doesn't trust him.

"I can't yoongi." jimin said to his bestfriend very timidly well he knows yoongi is very protective about him and this may be a not so good idea but it is not harmful either and also he get a job out of it so why not do this.

"Why jimin you know this is risky and a very stupid plan. you should not say yes to this in the firsr place." yoongi said calmly seeing his bestie.

"well that's what I thought at first but than jungkook make me realize that it's not. not only I got a job out of it but I am also doing a good thing by helping Mr. cold-hearted. you know helping to create a love story and it is always good to help two peoples to find the love." jimin said and yes he gave taehyung a name Mr. cold-hearted.

"Bullshit seriously total bullshit and who the hell is this jungkook guy." yoongi asked totally frustrated with the love story thing.

"jungkook is the friend of Mr. cold-hearted and he is also the one who planned all of this. he is a nice guy." jimin said

"nice guy my ass he is the stupidest person in the world who came with such a ridiculous idea and he also manged to convince you that means not only stupid but a manipulator also. Ahhhh..... jimin what kind of guys you are engaging yourself ?" yoongi asked.

"yoongi I know you are just thinking abou my good but they are not that bad and the whole idea of me living here is because I need this job I don't want to marry some random person I want to achieve my dreams you know that I always want that and this is my chance specifically last chance yoongi. and it's not like I can't take care of myself and you will also be there with me right."

"of course jimin I will always be there with you. it's just I am worry about you. all these things.."

"There is nothing to worry about yoongi just trust me please." jimin said showing his puppy eyes to yoongi and who is yoongi to say no to these eyes eventually he agreed to this. well he always agreed with all the stupidity his friend does that's why they are the best friends.

"Now I have to ready to meet them. although jungkook told me not to be nervous and also gave me the storyline how me and mr. cold-hearted met but I am still nervous." jimin said as the day is passing his nervousness is also increasing.

"you will be alright jimin don't worry." yoongi said giving some encouragement. jimin just nodded his head and went to his room to get ready for the evening.

---♡---

in the evening jimin is already in front of the restaurant where he is supposed to meet mr. cold-hearted. this is the third time jimin will see him in a day which is too much for jimin but what can he do if destiny wants this. he sighed in and then entered the restaurant inside the restaurant he immediately spot mr.cold-hearted well it is not difficult to spot him. mr.cold-hearted has its own aura and no matter how much jimin hate this fact but he have to agree that mr. cold-hearted is a very handsome man. after shaking all the thought about him he walked towards him.

"hello Mr. kim." jimin said trying to be as much polite as possible.

"you are late." said taehyung without even seeing him once eyes focused on his phone. jimin just scoffed seeing the attitude well what was he even expecting being polite with this man is a total waste.

"well he is still not here so technically I am not late. so what are we going to do Mr. kim." jimin replied back.

"First of all you will not call me Mr. kim in front of mihae. as much as I hate this you will call me by my name and remember it's only been one months since we started dating. and if mihae asked something about you just tell about your real self. am I clear." taehyung said all of these things without looking at jimin only at the last line he looked at jimin making a eye contact. which doesn't last long.

"yes sir." jimin gave him a mocked salute trying to break the awkwardness. but the other only glared him. so he keep his silence after a good 5 minutes which was full of hell for jimin a man walked towards them seeing the man taehyung standup and that's when jimin realised that this man is kang mihae.

If jimin being honest this man is beautiful well lets say very beautiful ,sharped features a very good figure silky hair. anyone will be attracted to him and taehyung and mihae they are looking kind of cute together.

"so mihae he is park jimin and jimin he is mihae my childhood friend." taehyung introduced both of them and then proceeded to take the seat beside mihae. yes he sits with mihae and jimin is facing both of them now. seeing this mihae just gave a mocking smile towards jimin who also noticed this but didn't say anything.

"let's order first I am starving." mihae said and then taehyung called a waiter giving him his and mihae order without even asking him and when he finished with the order he asked jimin to give his order.

"you don't know what your boyfriend like tae. that's not good I am sorry jimin that he didn't know what you like." mihae said or we can say mocked jimin.

"No worry mihae I don't mind." jimin reply very calmly giving mihae a small smile. after that mihae and taehyung start talking to each other completely ignoring jimin presence. and honestly jimin didn't mind it's just he thought that he have to pretend a lot like doing a lovey dovey couples acting but it's not like that at all well it's seems like he doesn't need to pretend at all. after a little while there dinner was served and then mihae decided to talk to jimin.

"so jimin tell me about yourself." mihae asked taehyung who was busy with his phone are also now paying full attention towards jimin.

"well you know my name already I am from Busan currently I am an intern but after one month I will have a job." jimin told mihae about all the thing he find necessary to tell him.

"tae you find yourself an intern didn't know your standard had dropped. but what can we do now." mihae said giving a little laugh which is very annoying to jimin cause what the fuck he just insulted him. jimin thought that taehyung will said anything considering he is here as his boyfriend but taehyung just shrugged his shoulder and jimin once again realised how big of an asshole taehyung is.

well before when jimin said mihae looks like a good person he is taking that back in this dinner time one thing is very clear to jimin that mihae is an asshole and the thing he said before that mihae and taehyung looks good together well let just say there are good for each other both are the biggest asshole he met in his life.

dinner was almost over and the whole time nor mihae neither taehyung try to talk to him. it's not like jimin wants them to talk to him but the fact that he is here as taehyung boyfriend and they both are completely ignoring them he just feel insulted and not forget the sly smile mihae was giving him throughout the dinner was also a additional point. jimin know he is here just to pretend but right now he just want to go away from here so finally want to end this torture he said.

"I think I should go now I forget to tell before but I need to help my friend with some work." jimin said taehyung give him a look but didn't say anything.

"ohh you need to go ok no problem it's nice to meet you jimin." mihae said with the fake smile in return jimin also give him his best fake smile and this time jimin didn't expected anything from taehyung he just say goodbye to them and walked out of the table taking a sigh of relief.

"what a torture. thank god I am not his real boyfriend." jimin said this and then went to his apartment.

Back in the restaurant mihae and taehyung is eating their desert now. when mihae said

"well so how many more days you are going to play with him." mihae asked taehyung.

"what do you mean." taehyung frowned.

"I mean when are you going to dumb him. I seriously can't believe tae you are passing your time with an intern." mihae said laughing.

before when mihae said all these thing taehyung thought that he is just messing around but now when he is saying all of these taehyung is not liking it.

"well who told you that I am just messing around with him and what's the problem of him being an intern." taehyung asked sounded little annoyed.

"you are kidding right. what do you think that I don't know you. tae I know you better than you. you don't do serious relationships all of this is just for you to pass your time. and after few days you will be board with him and than you will come to me." mihae said with so much confidence that it starts irritating taehyung.

so he thought that I don't do serious relationships what kind of person he thought I am. taehyung hate it when someone doesn't take him seriously and he also hate this when someone thought that they have control over him. yes it is true that mihae is taehyung crush and mihae do somethings which taehyung ignore but it has also it's own limits. no one dare to say anything if taehyung decides something not even his parents not jungkook and not mihae no one and now whatever mihae said is completely hurting his ego something which he loved the most more than anything.

"well you are wrong here mihae I do serious relationships and you don't know me better than me no one do." taehyung said with his cold tonned. and for an instance mihae was shocked this is the first time taehyung has use this voice on him. mihae has a certain type of control over taehyung which none of his friends have and mihae is kind of proud of this. not once in his knowledge he and taehyung fights. it was always him who gets angry with him and taehyung always make it up to him, but today is different he doesn't like the way taehyung is talking to him.

"welll do you think I am stupid if you do serious relationships than why don't you know your so called boyfriends order why you ignore him all evening like he doesn't exist and why the hell you did not drop him when he was leaving. you treat him just like other person taehyung not like your boyfriend." mihae said a little smirk on his face by seeing taehyung's facial expression.

where taehyung just realized that he doesn't treat jimin like his boyfriend hell he just completely ignore his presence sure he wants to ignore jimin but not when he is supposed to be his boyfriend after completing this deal he promise himself that he will ignore him but why the hell he ignored him today in front of mihae this is not the plan.

"tae what happened nothing to say." mihae once again mocked taehyung.

"I do know his order and I purposely ignore him cause we both had a fight in the morning about our personal stuff. I was just giving him silent treatment leting him know that I am still mad with him." taehyung said the first thing that cross his mind.

"seriously tae." mihae said giving him a look that he doesn't believe him at all. and taehyung doesn't want to loose this argument he doesn't want him to be the wrong one here and most importantly he doesn't want this plan to be failed so he said one thing that will surely make mihae believe him.

"Yes seriously I didn't tell you before but as you want to know so badly that how much serious I am with this relationship tell me mihae how much do you think a couple is serious in there relationship when they start living together." the final move made by taehyung and he know he win this argument when he saw how's mihae's cocky smile is dropped.

"you are kidding right." mihae asked not believing what he just listened.

"No , I am not me and jimin are living together for 2 weeks." taehyung said.

"well I don't believe you."

"totally your choice but it will not change the fact that we are living together. now if we are done talking I am going back." taehyung said.

"how about tomorrow's breakfast in your appartment." before taehyung can go mihae said with a challenging look on his face.

"well then you are most welcome." saying this taehyung walkout from there.

the moment taehyung step out from the restaurant he released his breath and fuck what the hell he was thinking before saying anything how the hell he just said that jimin and he lived together now what will he do. well he know what will he do he searched his phone in his pocket and starts dialing and fuck he doesn't have jimin number. he doesn't have his boyfriends number. frustration is a very little to describe what taehyung is feeling right now. taehyung was thinking what to do suddenly then

"oh buddy so how was your date." jungkook asked coming out of nowhere.

"what are you doing here." taehyung asked seeing his friend.

"well I thought I should know the progress of my plan so I came here to check." jungkook replied. "now tell me how was your date." jungkook asked again.

"call jimin."

"what"

"I said call jimin." taehyung said again "you have his number call him right now."

"but why need to call isn't he with you." jungkook said but also call jimin.

"I will tell you later." taehyung said to jungkook. he will tell him later now whats important is calling jimin.

"he is not picking." jungkook said.

"call again."

"bummer still not picking." jungkook told taehyung.

"you have his house address." taehyung asked.

"No, why would i have his address." jungkook said totally confused. "tae whats going on tell me."

"sit in the car we are going to his house." taehyung said and then start walking towards his car.

"what why we are going his house this late and we don't have his address." jungkook said frowning but follow him to his car.

"we have his file." taehyung said sitting on a driving seat waiting for jungkook to sit also. after jungkook sit he drove to jimin's apartment.

---♡---

"

How was your date go" yoongi asked his friend who just entered in the apartment.

"Date more like disaster which somehow I survived." Jimin replied. Well I am going to take a shower today was a very long day.

"Yes sure today was a long day specially for you" yoongi said and than again starts to do his work. He will asked the rest of details when jimin will come from shower.

Meanwhile taehyung and jungkook reached jimin's apartment when they reached there taehyung just run out of the car to the elevator leaving jungkook behind. when he reached in front of the apartment and knocked on the door. yoongi open the door.

"is jimin here." taehyung asked

"yes but who are you." yoongi asked. before taehyung able to answer jungkook also came there.

"how can you leave me alone there taehyung." jungkook said.

"you are taehyung." yoongi asked with slightly raised voice.

"yes I am and jungkook you are not child." taehyung said

"YOU ARE JUNGKOOK." yoongi said with very loud voice. both taehyung and jungkook was shocked to his loud voice.

"wait a minute don't you think you exchanged the reaction like you should be going you are jungkook oh YOU ARE TEAHYUNG. cause I clearly remember he is the asshole one." jungkook said to yoongi while taehyung just hit him with his elbow.

"what are you doing here." yoongi asked ignoring jungkook who was now checking yoongi out.

"Will you let us in and can you call jimin I have something to discuss with him." taehyung said. yoongi let them in.

"what you need to tell him. tell me first." yoongi said.

"and you are." taehyung asked.

"well I am his best friend." yoongi said.

"still you didn't tell me your name." jungkook asked.

"excuse me."

"well you know both of us I guess jimin told you but you didn't tell your name."

"yoongi what's the voice." jimin said coming out of his room from taking shower wearing a very cute chimmy pajamas.

"Mr.kim and jungkook what are you guys doing here." jimin said seeing both the man there.

"ohh so your name is yoongi cute name suits you." jungkook said taehyung just rolled his eyes already familiar with his best friend tactics and yoongi just shook his head. ignoring everyone's questions taehyung start walking towards jimin.

"Take everything for the night you need cause you are moving in with me..."

---♡---

so here we go with another update. finally jungkook and yoongi also met and taehyung just gave all of them a shocked. from now on things going to be a little twisted.

well I am not getting the response i want from this book which is making it hard for me to continue writing it maybe you guys are not liking the plot. I will really appreciate if you guys leave some comments I will not mind even if you spams in every Para. just all those comments help us to keep ourselves motivated.

keep commenting.

hope you guys like this ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 796 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
722K 31.7K 45
"ㅡ it sucks when you can't live up to people's expectations."[✓] Park Jiyeon (you) hate boys and one of which happens to be Jeon jungkook, your bigge...
274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
107K 6.1K 48
Park Jimin was a college student who was looking for a place to live, but he never imagined that the place he moved in was the house of the boy who h...