Don't Leave (Stay)

By chai_is_good

It's raining. It's dark. Tanaka's walking home. He comes across Kageyama, who turns out to be bleeding and cr... More

Under the Light
Nightmares & Secret Places
Cabin in the Forest
Watching TV
Quick Walks and Dinner
Weird Things Happen At Night
Mornings and a Day Out by the River
Shrieking in the Woods
Peaceful Days
Morning Practice
Strangers in the Store
Telling the Truth
Sleeping Over
A Regular Day
Talkative Mornings
Another Beating
Coach to the Rescue
Staying at Tanakas
First Morning Over
Meeting the Parents
Dinner
Tired
Can't play

Friends Over

53 0 0
By chai_is_good

The two are sitting back on the lounge, scrolling through Netflix, when they hear a knock at the door.

They get up and check it together, unsure of who it could be, since it's around 8pm. They open the door a small way, just to be greeted by Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita.

Knowing that it's just them, they open the door wider. "Hi!" Noya says cheerily. "Can we spend the night?"
"Why?" Kageyama can't help but ask, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

He know he shouldn't feel this way, but Tanaka feels almost upset that his friends are here, which just makes him feel guilty. He wonders if Kageyama feels the same too.

Yes, he loves his friends, but he also loves Tobio, and he really wanted to spend another night cuddling together, where it's just them.

How can he do that with them four around? Technically, he can, but he's not sure if Kageyama would want to as well. Especially the little kisses, that he still isn't sure are romantic or platonic.

Tanaka looks over at Kageyama to see what he says. "If you want, I don't really care." Is his answer. "Awesome!" He opens the door wider, so the four can come in.

Where they end up sitting on the couch and armchairs together. Tanaka and Tobio sitting next to each other, leaning against each other and sharing a blanket.

Surprisingly, Kageyama did seem to be interested in cuddling, even when people are over. Under the blanket, wanting to feel his skin, Tanaka lifted his shirt up and wrapped his arm around Tobio, who appeared to have no reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 330 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
2.4M 127K 200
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ โžณ โ hi! you're my new friend! โž โžณ โ lmao u wish โž { ka...
117K 3.5K 20
You're the youngest Tanaka sibling. Of course you get a certain level of attention from your brother. Your thing wasn't sports. But watching your bro...
34K 921 20
" I hate you. " "Yeah, I know. " Two souls met by coincidence and were separated. Years later, they meet once more. Will he be able to unmask her...