Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟹𝟶 -

1.6K 62 12
By bubbly_writter

Izuku was finally being discharged after almost one month, Katsuki was grabbing some stuff in his dorm room before leaving to get him.

There's a loud knock at the door so he swung his door open with a scold.
"What is it!?" He asks irritated after seeing the red head invite himself in his room.
"Remember that game night a few days back?" Kirishima asks nervously ready to activate his quirk if the blond exploded, literally.
"Yeah, the one where you told me you were fucking in love with me!?" He asks hiding his amusement.
"I already apologized for that! Move on!" Kirishima complains.
Katsuki scoffs shaking his head in discouragement. "So, what about it?" Katsuki asks not wanting to waste the time of Izuku's parents, that were waiting for him outside.
"Well, someone in the class has a crush on Mido and is planning on making a move. I just wanted to warn you guys but I didn't know how to bring it up!" Kirishima blurts out.

"Who?" Katsuki asks already planning a murder, a brutal one on top of that.
"Uraraka." He answers anxiously.
"Of course pink cheeks would have a crush on that stupid Nerd." Katsuki grumbles annoyed. "I'll tell Deku. He's getting discharged so we'll be back with him and if she makes a move. She's fucking dead."

"No pressure, but are you two planning on being open?" Kirishima asks nervous for whatever reaction the blond might have. "It would avoid these things, that's why I'm asking."

Katsuki sigh opening the door for them to leave. "I don't want to deal with their stupid schemes. Deku's got enough to fucking worry about right now to deal with them on top of that." Katsuki grumbles annoyed by the immaturity of their classmates.

"But the guy was caught, isn't it over?" Kirishima asks confused as he leaves the room.

"Apparently this is just the fucking beginning Shitty Hair."

᯽᯽᯽

After what felt like forever, the discharge papers were signed, they had left the cursed walls and were finally standing in front of the dorm rooms, mentally getting ready for what was to come.
"We'll leave you two at it. I need to go sleep." Aizawa says in a long sigh petting Izuku hair. "Happy to have you back."

"See you later little listener! Call us if you need anything, even if it's just to tuck you in bed!" Present Mic almost yells bringing him in a suffocating embrace.

"T-thanks Dads-" Izuku says in a nervous laugh.

After their goodbyes, Katsuki is once again left with Izuku on the front porch.

They slowly open the door and as they pass the common area, all hell breaks loose since none knew he was coming back.

"Deku-kun! OMG I missed you so much!" Uraraka cries hugging him tightly.
"Bakugo! Why didn't you tell us he was coming back?! We would have made something to celebrate!" Mina questions going to hug the boy.

"Exactly why, the Nerd's tired and he has to sleep." Katsuki answers not hiding his annoyance.

Izuku may not have noticed because of his innocent soul, but Uraraka was clinging to him pushing her boobs on him, but we all know that the blonde immediately noticed. He was already regretting not telling him about the whole crush story.
"Do you need help with anything Deku-Kun? I missed you so much!" She asks with a huge smile.
"Don't worry Uraraka-san, Kacchan already offered to help. Thank you tho!" He smiles at her.

Uraraka nodded but the second Izuku looked away, she gave a death glare to Bakugo and he had no shame in returning it. He may not be telling them he was in a relationship with the freckled teen, but he was sure as hell letting them all know that Deku was off limits.
"Is it okay if I talk to you guys tomorrow? I'm really tired." Izuku asks embarrassed.
"Don't worry dude! We'll talk tomorrow, go rest!" Kirishima grins before everyone wished him goodnight.

Izuku was silent as they walked to his dorm room. "Are you tired? Or overwhelmed?" Katsuki asks looking at Izuku.
"Both honestly.." Izuku answers still looking down. Katsuki hums opening the freckled boy's dorm room. "I just.. I'm still processing everything.." Izuku admits going to hide in Katsuki's chest once the door was closed.
"It's okay, I'm here okay?" Katsuki whispers kissing his scalp. "It really is a lot to take in but I think you're doing great.."

Izuku can't help but smile slightly looking up at his boyfriend. "I really am lucky to have you." He whispers.
"More like the other way around, but I'll gladly take it as a compliment." He smirks kissing him gently which made Izuku giggle.

"Want to unpack tomorrow? We can rest for now." Katsuki suggests.
"Yes! The hospitals bed aren't comfortable!" Izuku whines pulling Katsuki on the bed which made the blonde laugh.
Katsuki laid down first and Izuku quickly came to lay on Katsuki's chest.
"You're heavy." Katsuki complains.
"Want me to get off?" Izuku asks with a small pout.
"Never." Katsuki smirks kissing him.

Izuku smiles against his lips. "Definitely better then the hospital bed." He giggles kissing him again.

They both laid there in silence for a while, until Katsuki remembered the story with Uraraka.
"I'm the only one right?" Katsuki asks feeling rather insecure.
"What do you mean?" He responds confused.
"That you love, that you want to be with.." Katsuki mumbles looking away in embarrassment.
"Of course you are! I love you and you love me, I could never ask for anything better." Izuku reassures him. "I could be in a room full of people and I'd be looking for you and only you." Izuku whispers with a small blush.

Katsuki can't help but smile at that statement. "Fuck you're adorable." He smirks.

"Am not!" He pretends to be offended which made Katsuki laugh as he bit his shoulder. "Aah- Kacchan!" Izuku complains looking at his laughing boyfriend.
"Not my fault you look like you taste good!" He defends playfully.
"I don't taste good! You do! You taste like burned caramel!" Izuku retorts flustered which made the smirk on Katsuki's face become a mischievous grin.

"And how would you know that?" He asks switching them so Katsuki prisoned him under him.
"Don't say it in a dirty way!" Izuku complains covering his face in embarrassment.
"What are you talking about?" The blond asks innocently.
"That you're mean." Izuku mumbles looking back at him.
Katsuki chuckles bringing them together for a passionate kiss.

Izuku smiles at him. "Hey Kacchan?"

Katsuki hums dropping to lay back next to him.
"I'm thinking of accepting All Might's offer.. I know I'm getting used, but I also want to help people.." Izuku admits turning his head to look at him. 
"You know what I think of it Izuku.." Katsuki answers discouraged. "I don't want you to die if you can't bring yourself to end him.."

Izuku smiles sadly looking at the ceiling. "I can't save everyone.. Can I?" Izuku thinks out loud. "If I want to bring peace.. Some people have to lose." He whispers teary eyes. "I just wish.. I just wish that everything will be okay without anyone getting hurt.."

Katsuki sighs taking Izuku's hand tightly. "Sadly that's impossible, but you know what? I'll kick the ass of anyone who stands in the way to bring that fucking peace." Katsuki tries to reassure him which seemed to work.
"Of course you will." He giggles looking at him. "The offer.. I'll accept it, but I want you stay by my side.." Izuku mumbles with a sad smile. "I need to have you with me." He whispers his eyes tearing up again.

Katsuki sighs bringing him in an embrace.
"I already told you, I'm never letting you go again. Not if I can do something about it."

᯽᯽᯽

Shigaraki kicked the pile of garbage that was in his way as he looked around the abandoned warehouse.
"So he's okay?" Shigaraki asks turning to face the mist man.
"Yes, he has been discharged and was going back to the academy." Kurogiri explains.
"Will you be holding back on the twerp?" The man covered in scars, known as Dabi, asks.
Shigaraki scratches his neck harder, irritating his skin more.
"Hero society is disgraceful. They are using kids for their own advantages." He curses.

The blonde girl jumps up. "I think my baby is on the wrong side! He should be with us!" Toga complains keeping her smile.
"Shut up. He will never join our side. I simply won't allow it." Shigaraki says barley keeping his cool.
"And I don't think his boyfriend will allow it either." Dabi mocks her silly crush.
"Oh! We could keep mister boom boom boy and use him as bait to get Izuku to join-" She stops and becomes pale as the blue haired leader held her shoulder, only leaving his index off.
"I said he will not join. If you don't leave it, I will end you Toga." He warns her and she nods rapidly as he backs away.

Shigaraki glares at them. "I'm your master now. I make the orders and if any of you go against it, I will kill you without thinking twice. This is my only warning." He warns leaving them to go who knows where.

"We're his friends! He wouldn't do that!... Right?" Twice laughs nervously.
"He would in a heartbeat, we aren't friends, we're just people gathered with a same goal in mind." Dabi says laying back to close his eyes and rest for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 187 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
5.3K 172 11
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
6.8K 320 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
172K 3.9K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...