Sawyer

By ravenclawslove

Sawyer Hastings is the polar opposite of Spencer, she doesn't judge, doesn't have to work hard to prove herse... More

Cast
Act 1
one
graphics
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
graphics pt. 2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act 2
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
Coming soon

thirty four

764 39 2
By ravenclawslove

Filler chapter
Sawyer was walking through the halls at school when her phone started ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?" She answered as Spencer walked over to her. "What? Caleb, are you really sure?"

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked.

"Caleb wants me to go to him. He hates that we are apart and wants me to go be with him." She tells her sister. "I'm going. I miss him and it's not the same. He feels as if he is missing out on the pregnancy so, I'm going to sign myself out and leave."

Spencer watched her sister walk away as the others walked over. "Where is she going?"

"To Caleb."
~~~
When she finally arrived, Sawyer walked off the plane and into the airport. She didn't see Caleb waiting for her till she heard her name. "Sawyer!" She turned and saw the man she has been wanting to see. She ran to him and jumped in his arms as he caught her. "God, I missed you."

"I missed you." She tells him. "I'm here now."

"That you are." He says. "Come on. Let's go to mom's and let her meet you. She's been wanting to meet you."

"Where's Janice?"

Caleb started telling her about a mystery that she is helping a friend with, but he believes that Janice is catching feelings for her. That's why he called her to be with him. He misses her and people will see that she trusts him. She handed him the ultrasound causing him to smile. He hasn't missed much and he won't. "I love you, Sawyer."

"I love you, Caleb."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 23.3K 43
I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood, I met someone named A. And shit went dow...
100K 2.6K 36
*Completed* Toby Cavanaugh and his daughter Lily have been alone for almost 3 years. What happens when Lily finally goes to school and Spencer is her...
10.5K 384 21
**Sequel to Falling Back in Love** **A Haleb Story** About three years ago, Caleb and Hanna got married. After they got married, their first child wa...
13.6K 1.8K 38
Everyone thought Hanna and Caleb were the perfect but when aria and spencer get a picture of Caleb and what it looks like he's cheating what will the...