thirty nine

Filler chapter (also I am ending act 2 here because of Sawyer being pregnant and Caleb not wanting her to stress)

"Babe, your mom called and said since there is too much stress at school that she is putting you on home bound."

"Which mom?" She asked.

"Veronica." He stated. "Sorry."

"It's fine, Caleb. I may be 14 weeks, but this is getting a bit stressful at school and with all that shit with A and then there is Spencer who can't understand a thing I say." She sighed. "She still doesn't like the baby idea, but I love it and I'm marrying the love of my life. Spencer will understand sooner or later."

Caleb rubbed her shoulders causing her to smile. "Once the stress is over, I say we go back because being cooped up in this house will drive us mad."

"Agree." She looked up at him. "Caleb?"

"Hmm."

"Can we work together in finding out who is behind A?"

"Way ahead of you, baby."

Sawyer walked over to the laptop to see what he has going. He started telling her about the very first message. The one Alison got causing her to realize that they were dealing with someone who knows everything and was going to make sure that they were blackmailed for every little thing they have done.

With this being known, Sawyer texted Hanna about this. "This person could be anyone. A friend, family, or stranger. Whoever this is knows us girls so well that they know all our secrets, what we have done, etc,." Caleb looked at her. "I'm scared."

Caleb kissed her. "So am I." He says. "We will find out who we are dealing with once and for all."

"As a team."

"As a team."