eighteen

Sawyer didn't sign up for the play as she was only there to help her friends out. She hardly said a word as she read over the script just to hear a can. "Jenna's here."

"Did you hear anything we said?"

"Nope and I'm glad too." She said as she heard Jenna talking to Mr. Fitz. They shared a look knowing she was up to something.
~~~
Sawyer walked downstairs and stopped as she heard Ashley questioning Hanna and her. Hanna lied and told her that Sawyer had Caleb over a couple of times. Ashley looked to see Sawyer. "Sawyer, I'm worried about you two." Ashley said as she left.

Hanna went to the stairs as Sawyer opened the door. "She's gone."

"Good morning." Caleb says to her.

"How much did the two of you hear?" Hanna asked as she went back to cutting oranges.

"Not much." Janice replies as Caleb started to get some cereal.

"I will put some groceries on the back porch. My parting gift." Caleb says.

Sawyer shook her head as she looked at him. "Just chill. I will try to talk to her and if not, I'll find some other way to help you." She tells him.

Caleb smirked as he walked away as Hanna and Janice shook their heads at the two. Sawyer looked back at her friends and saw the looks. She shook her head before grabbing her toast and walking away.
~~~
"Sawyer." She heard. "Can you go into the bathroom and grab my mascara?"

"Didn't you ask just ask Caleb?"

"He's in the shower." Hanna says. "Please."

"Fine." Sawyer said as she went to the door. "Caleb, can I come in and grab Hanna's mascara?"

"Sure."

Sawyer walked in and started searching for Hanna's masacre when Hanna rushed in. "In the shower, mom's coming."

Sawyer looked at her clothes before hopping in the shower. Caleb turned and went to say something, but Sawyer kissed him as she had to think fast. Caleb was shocked, but kissed her back. They heard Hanna talking to Ashley before she left. "She's gone." They heard Hanna say as the door closed.

Caleb pulled back smirking as he continued to shower. Sawyer looked down and smirked till he turned around causing her to look up. "Wanna share a towel too?"

Sawyer didn't say a word as she bit her lip. She will admit. It was tempting.
~~~
Hanna looked outside to see Sawyer and Caleb glancing till she saw Janice. "What's up, Velma? Did you have a wet dream about Daphne?"

"I walked in on her while she was changing." Hanna said.

"Oh, talk about a wet dream."

"No, it wasn't a dream." Hanna says.

Sawyer felt a hand on her back causing her to look at Caleb. Hanna and Mona watched the two walk away talking. "I'm confused." Hanna mumbled as she is starting to catch feelings for Janice Fields.

Hanna smiled as Sawyer walked in with Ian behind her. She heard Spencer bring up about that party that had Alison got them into. Sawyer didn't say a word as Spencer made her stay with her all night. "I'm going to get myself a drink." She said as Janice walked over to the machine. "Don't ask."

"Do you have feelings for Caleb?" Janice asked.

Sawyer didn't say a word as she walked away. Janice smiled as she knew there was feelings between Caleb and Sawyer.
~~~
At Hanna's, Sawyer was in the guest bedroom when Caleb walked in. "How was your day?"

"Good, why?"

"Mine got off to a really strange start. I was taking a shower..."

"Seriously?" She said. "Why are we bringing that up?"

"Just seeing if you remember..."

"Why don't you make yourself useful and help me?" She asked.

"Sure."
~~~
Sawyer was handed a phone that belongs to Jenna and she was asked to see if Caleb could break into it. "Where did you get this? The year 2020?"

"It's for someone who can't see." Sawyer said.

"Okay. Well, someone who can might need to call NASA to turn it on." Caleb says.

"Just take as long as you need." Sawyer says.

"Take an hour." Spencer tells them. "It has to be returned as soon as possible or the person who borrowed it might be in trouble."

"They should be. Stealing a blind person's phone? That's sick." Caleb says as Sawyer gave her sister a look. "What do you like to do for fun on the weekends, break hips?"

"Just give it back to Spencer or me as soon as you can, okay?" Sawyer says. Caleb nodded as he walked away. Sawyer looked at her sister who walked away. "Spencer, next time you pull a stunt like this, leave me out of it."

"I'm sorry."

Sawyer rolled her eyes as she walked off to help Aria. She felt tension causing her to walk away before she could do anything.
~~~
In the hall, Saywer walked over, but stopped as she saw Ian. "Guys, I still have a feeling that something else happened that night at the frat party."

They remembered what happened that night. Another girl was shoved and the only person they saw a clear view of was Ian.
~~~
Back in the room, Sawyer felt Hanna nudge her causing her to look. "What?"

"You're wanted."

Sawyer looked to see Caleb. She walked away to see what he wants. "I'm guessing the phone was a no go."

"This phone is out of my league." He tells her. "I can't crack it, you're dealing with time issue."

"Okay." She said. "I know Spencer is wanting something from that phone, but can you trying again."

"Why is she trying to get into Jenna Cavanaugh's phone?"

"Smart." She said. "I have no clue."

Caleb nodded. "Are you gonna get over what happened yesterday morning?" He asked. "Because I can have that tattoo removed."

Sawyer shook her head. "It's fine, Caleb." She said as she walked away.

Back inside the room, Sawyer was putting things away when Spencer called her over. She walked over to see a trophy. "No, I'm not jumping to conclusions. You four can, but this time, I'm staying out of it."

"Sawyer..."

Sawyer didn't stop or turn. She was just wanting to go to Hanna's and do her home work. Nothing else. She knew one thing though, if that was the weapon, Ali can finally rest in peace.
~~~
By the time, Sawyer got to Hanna's she saw bags on the table. She stopped seeing Hanna and Janice kissing causing her to walk away with a smile just to see Caleb. Sawyer had enough and walked over to him just to kiss him.

Caleb kissed her back as he knew she didn't want him gone.
~~~
"Did you guys sleep at all?' Hanna asked.

Sawyer wasn't really paying much attention as her mind was on the make out session. "Guys." Aria said.

Sawyer looked up confused. She saw the officers and wondered what happened. "Sawyer had nothing to do with this." Spencer said.

"I know she didn't." The officer said causing Sawyer to watch her friends and sister leave.

She felt her phone buzz causing her to see the text. She sighed as she saw it was only from Caleb. No text from A.